The Power To Revenge: Hot Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lauren," said John, "I'm going to undress you now, do you hear? I'm going to see what you look like naked."

Suddenly Lauren's vulnerable nature took over again. "Please don't! John, I'm you're sister! You're not supposed to see me undressed!"

"Don't worry," he said grinning, "I won't see you completely naked just yet. You see, Sis, I want to do this slowly and painfully; I want you to feel degraded and humiliated. You know, like the way you make me feel everyday?"

Lauren continued to plead but John had taken hold of the double straps of her nightie and began pulling them off her shoulders. Then, drawing the silky material down her chest little by little, he saw his sister's black bra emerge with the two creamy globes packed tightly inside, presenting to his view such fulsome cleavage. The babydoll nightie kept slipping lower and lower, now showing off the lush-complexion of her taut stomach. And lower still, sliding down her hips and revealing her black panties, down her rich, shapely thighs before dropping to the floor.

John took one step back, whistling in pure admiration of Lauren's body. Oh reader, can you believe how sexy his twin sister looked in just her black bra, panties, and long dark gloves, all of which showed off her golden flesh to perfection? Her figure had been sculpted through years of exercise to a firm, athletic, and feminine shape, and this was evident in Lauren's slender curves and toned legs, slim arms and flat, washboard stomach, not to neglect her haughty though gorgeous face, all topped off with a mane of glossy blonde hair.

Yes, Lauren was a bitch; but she was a hot bitch.

John couldn't wait to get started with his little playtoy. "Lauren," he said, grinning as he eyed her almost-naked body, "I order you to relax your limbs." And she did, letting her muscles loosen up. John then took her left hand in his and pressed it to his bulging crotch. "Feel that, Sis?" he asked. "Do you feel my cock throbbing for you? Soon it's going to be inside your mouth; and then it's going to be inside your pussy."

"Don't do this to me!" cried Lauren. "I'm begging you, John! I don't think of you that way! We're family; we're brother and—"

Her words were cut short when she felt the monstrous organ twitching aggressively against her palm. Lauren's mouth was wide with shock: she had probably assumed her brother's penis couldn't be felt through such a thick layer of denim.

John let go of his sister's wrist, which fell mechanically to her side. "Now," he said, "before I shove my cock down your throat and sully your beautiful tongue, I want know what it feels like to suck on it. So, Sis—my next order is for you to stick out your tongue."

Lauren tried to let out a clamor of protest but her pink tongue had already slipped out of her mouth and hushed all speech. Leaning in, John opened his lips, slid the juicy pink tongue into his mouth, and began sucking.

"Ughhhh!" Lauren moaned in a way which showed her clear revulsion.

You see, Lauren's tongue was wedged firmly between her brother's lips, gliding in and out of his mouth with wet and slippery friction. It was so slender and moist that as John kept spearing it in and out of his throat he could feel his sister's body squirming with disgust. Sometimes his own tongue-tip caressed Lauren's, teasing it by flicking the tip of her tongue, swirling around it, or skimming across its top. And all the while he could hear Lauren whimpering like a puppy, her eyes and forehead scrunched in disgust of what was happening to her—what her own brother was doing to her.

At last John yanked his head back, letting his sister's tongue pop out of his mouth; the pink contours looked so wet and juicy with their mixed saliva dribbling down its sides. He took one final lick, dragging the top of his tongue along the bottom of hers before flicking the narrow tip.

"Now," said John, "it's time for my blowjob."

Lauren, her tongue still hanging out of her mouth, widened her eyes in alarm. The poor girl couldn't even move her head.

"That's right," John continued with a malevolent smile, "in a few seconds you're going to be sucking on your own brother's cock. Doesn't that sound humiliating? I mean, it sounds like something only a slut would do! Well let's not waste any time: Lauren, I order you to give me a blowjob—the most amazing blowjob you can."

At his command Lauren dropped to her knees. "Please!" she begged as her fingers reached immediately for John's pants and began unbuttoning them. She pulled down his jeans while pleading in anguish: "Don't do this, John; please don't do this! We're supposed to be brother and sister! Doesn't that matter to you?"

"Brother and sister!" he scoffed. "I thought we were enemies? No, Lauren; I remember damn well how you said you hated me—how you've always hated me. Do you know how much that hurt, coming from my own sister?"

Lauren was staring up at her brother with tears in her beautiful blue eyes; she looked so sad, so vulnerable on her knees. But none of it mattered to John: all he wanted was his revenge. After all, he thought, why should I have any sympathy for the bitch? She's done nothing but torture me for years. In fact, I can't even think of one simple gesture of sibling love from her. Not one!

Lauren's slender fingers gripped her brother's underwear and wrenched it down his thighs; at once his huge ten-inch cock sprang free and she quickly seized it by the base. Then leaning her head forward and opening her pink lips unwillingly, Lauren let out a helpless cry of "Noooooooo!——" a scream that was suddenly cut short when she took the engorged red helmet of John's cock into her mouth.

At first she just held the plump and juicy knob in her mouth and couldn't get it past her lips. But still, the feeling was so intense that John found himself groaning in exquisite pleasure, rocking his head back and forth and bending his shaky knees. This was the first time John had put his cock in a girl's mouth, and the girl just happened to be his own sister.

"Argghhhh!" he groaned. "T-this f-feels so...a-amazing! It's j-just like a-all the guys s-say...the b-best f-feeling in....mmmhhhhh....the world."

For a moment John just revelled in the experience before looking down at Lauren and realizing something. His sister's face was puckered hard and her breathing seemed to be coming out in harsh, erratic grunts. Because the crown of his phallus was so huge, filling his sister's mouth almost completely, it caused her pink lips to stretch around the domed head in such a lewd and obscene way. That's right: Lauren was struggling to take his massive shaft down her oral cavity, and she looked like a whore doing it.

However, her efforts were aided by the fact that the tip of John's cock was oozing precum and was now glazed with the slippery discharge. Then, with one last unwilling exertion, Lauren shoved her head forward as the swollen knob moved past her lips to rest on her tongue. John looked down at his sister on her knees: though her mouth was crammed full with his meaty shaft her eyes were staring up at him with a glare of fierce hatred, and she was breathing so hard through her nose that John could see her naked stomach pumping in and out.

"A-amazing," he spluttered, "this feels—mmmhhhhh—so amazing!"

Once more against her will Lauren began blowing John's prick. The enormous slab of meat slithered in and out of her mouth, her golden hairs springing wildly with every frantic bob of her head. John could see his sister's pink lips travel half-way down his shaft before pulling back to the tip; at this moment his huge organ would be revealed awash with her dazzling spit. Lauren was getting better at this (however reluctantly she was doing it) as she took more and more of his throbbing length into her mouth. Occasionally the bulbous head of John's cock would slide too far down his sister's throat, causing her to start gagging and choking.

But Lauren didn't stop. No matter how difficult this was for her she persisted with her amazing blowjob.

"Fuck yeah!" John shouted. "This feels so fucking awesome! I've dreamed of this moment—this one moment—for so damn long...."

John's sister now held the monstrous pillar of cock-flesh in her black lingerie glove, gripping it tightly by the base as her naked fingers failed to wrap completely around. Meanwhile, her glossy pink lips were bulging whorishly around the glazed head, which was so fat and swollen that there wasn't even a razor's edge breadth of space between itself and his sister's lips. That's right: Lauren's mouth was stuffed completely full with her brother's prick, so much so that her creamy cheeks were puffed outwards and blushing red with the effort.

"Lauren, dear" John remarked, "I know you can't see yourself right now, but there's a hell lot of spit dribbling down your mouth. Or maybe that's my precum? Either way, you look like a fucking whore."

His remark was met with an instant and prolonged groan of anger. Oh, how he loved torturing his sister! In fact, that was John's plan: he wanted not only to fuck Lauren, but to degrade and demean her in the most abject way possible.

As Lauren worked John's dick in and out of her throat she produced loud slurping noises from the activity. She was slobbering spit with every downward plunge of her head until her chin was glistening both with John's pre-cum and her own oral secretions. Sometimes Lauren pulled all the way back to the tip while holding the slimy length in her hand; she would then take several lashes of the leaking crown while it was still lurching and bucking inside her mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" John howled, tossing his head back. "I can feel it hitting your cheek! I can actually feel it jerking inside your mouth! Mmmmhhh, Sis: you're so talented at sucking prick. Are you sure you're a lesbian?"

Lauren growled at the insult, fixing her resentful eyes on John while blowing his member.

By now it had been about five minutes into the blowjob, and John was quite amazed he had lasted so long. As Lauren frenziedly bobbed her head up and down John felt her wet lips glide down his huge cylinder of flesh, her juicy tongue raking across the bottom of his shaft to about halfway.

However wonderful this was, the sight of his sister—the same sister who had tormented him since childhood—positioned on her hands and knees and blowing his prick was just as hot. Lauren was wearing a black push-up bra which squished her fulsome tits together, and as she plunged her head up and down (her blonde hairs springing with the motion) John could see her creamy breasts jiggle and bounce in tune to such furious activity.

"Yesssssssss," he hissed out loud, "that feels good, so good! Moan for me, Sis; moan for me if you like it too!"

Lauren didn't moan; instead, she just grunted hatefully at her humiliation.

This was starting to bother John. His sister's lack of obedience, her very refusal to surrender, and her unrelenting disrespect for power needed to be dealt with. But how? And in what manner? The answer came to John right away.

"Lauren!" he barked, "you call that sucking dick? I order you to make the blowjob even filthier! Make it filthy you whore!"

Lauren complied right away. She popped John's cock out of her mouth and held it in one hand by the swollen helmet till it was standing perfectly upright against his chest. Then, bending her head down, she placed the slender tip of her tongue in the valley between her brother's testicles; soon after this Lauren's wet tongue began licking slowly up his crinkled ballsacs, traveling up the inflexible shaft all the way to the crown and leaving in its wake a thick polish of spit.

Once she got to the mushroom head Lauren began flicking her tongue against it. The dense knob was now red from her expert sucking as she took quick lashes at it, stabbing the glittering head of he brother's cock and describing circles around the swollen dome, before at last pressing her mouthpiece down on the piss-hole. Then holding John's cock in her black lingerie glove, Lauren ran her left hand up and down the ten-inch length in rapid strokes, and as she did so, John could hear a juicy squelching sound coming from his wet prick-head as it rapidly popped in and out of its sheath.

"Mmmmhhhhh!" he hummed lustily. "Oh Sis—you give such a fantastic handjob. You hear that sound? That's my wet cock singing for you. Soon, it's going to be singing inside your pussy."

Lauren drew her hand back, revealing the palm of her dark lingerie glove washed in a slime of both her own spit and her brother's precum. Against her will, and with a face winced in disgust, she leaned forward and dragged her tongue slowly across the black glove.

"This is disgusting!" sobbed Lauren. "Uh! I can't believe—" She licked the glove again. "—how disgusting this is! Please, John! I don't want to do this anymore! Make me stop brother! Make me—"

But Lauren's words were cut off as she took John's plum-sized cockhead into her mouth again. She slid her lips forward along the thick column, actually going past the halfway point which she had yet failed to do.

"Yes!" John hissed. "Keep going, Sis, keep going! You're almost there—take it all down your lovely throat!"

Lauren's glossy pink lips scraped down the rigid shaft little by little until she had just a few inches left to go. However, these last few inches proved too much and she was unable to make any further progress.

"Don't stop now!" John shouted. "I order you to keep going!"

Lauren obeyed promptly; her hands reached behind John and clutched his buttocks as she drove her head forward while moaning. It was almost painful for her: John's cock was so thick that it caused his sister to breathe in and out through her flared nostrils, her mouth balled with sheer effort as a thin line of saliva dripped down her chin. But orders were mandatory, and Lauren gripped her brother's firm ass-cheeks with her spread fingers and squeezed hard, digging her nails into the sensitive flesh as John threw his head back and groaned in agony.

And then, giving one last forceful push forward, Lauren took the complete length of John's shaft into her mouth. That's right: she was now deep-throating him.

"Mmmhhhhh!" John moaned, reaching down and placing a hand on Lauren's blushing cheek. "I'm actually in your throat Sister; all ten-inches of my cock are actually in your throat. You have no idea how fantastic this feels...." John flicked aside some of the blonde hairs from Lauren's eyes. "I've imagined doing this to you for years now. You hear that, Sis? I've actually fantasized about you sucking my prick before."

"Ugggghhhh!" Lauren groaned in answer to John's obscene words. Her nose was pressing right up into the wiry hairs of her brother's crotch while her blue eyes were round and bulging with distress. This was a nightmare, the worst day of her yet-perfect life. Lauren was trying to cry out in anguish, but no sound came to her lips; she was trying to protest her indignity, but not a syllable escaped her tongue. Most of all, Lauren was trying to communicate her hatred for John, the man responsible for her present state of misery. And so she did whatever she could to voice her silent grief....

"Ugghhhhh! Ugggghhhh! Ugggghhhhhhhhh!" Lauren groaned again and again, pleading with John to stop her humiliation.

But he didn't stop: in fact, he had plans to continue it even further....

As Lauren involuntarily began squeezing John's buttocks he felt a wad of precum shoot out of his dick and into his sister's mouth. It was a sign that he couldn't last much longer. Lauren gripped her brother's ass even tighter—and that was when John felt his orgasm hit. Semen rose fast and hard from his clenching testicles and traveled with fierce speed down his throbbing phallus, erupting from the tip and spilling into his sister's mouth.

"Arrgghhhh fuck!" John grunted like a beast, seizing a fistful of Lauren's blonde hair and pulling on it viciously. "Fuck fuck fuck yeah! Take it! Take it all you whore!"

Lauren cried out in pain as John yanked her golden locks over and over, tugging on them with every subsequent shot of semen which erupted out of his dick.

It felt like John came forever, the head of his cock discharging a river of creamy white jism onto his sister's tongue. For ten whole seconds John orgasmed, and it was only after this that he began to spurt a few irregular drops before climbing down from his sexual high.

"Oh man..." he muttered wearily, "that was...that was amazing...I've never cum so much!" For a moment he just stood there breathing in and out and trying to regather his senses. "Damn, Sis...you have...you have a magic tongue....amazing...better than I could've dreamed...."

It was only after a few seconds that John realized something: he still hadn't told Lauren whether to swallow or spit out his load. He was sure that by now her jaw was beginning to hurt because it was stretched as wide as it could go with his enormous shaft, and he could even note the outline of his bulbous cock-head pressed against the inside of his sister's right cheek. A thin stripe of pearl-white cum began seeping out of the corner of Lauren's mouth and dribbled down her chin.

Wow, thought John almost in sheer disbelief, I just came in my own sister's mouth. I've been wanting to do that for years.

Popping his colossal shaft out of Lauren's mouth, John could see the head bathed in a glitter of both his cum and her saliva. "Lauren," he said, "I want you to swallow my cum."

"Ngggghhhhh!" she moaned, her eyes wide with fear. "Ngggghhhh!" Though she couldn't speak John believed Lauren was trying to voice her disgust over the prospect of swallowing her own brother's cum.

"Come on, Sis," he taunted, "I know you're aching to drink my creamy load."

Lauren shook her head instantly, blonde hairs flying side to side.

"If you don't I'm going to order you to do it," John said. "You know what that means, don't you? So you have an actual choice here: swallow it yourself, or make me order you." It wasn't much of an alternative really, but John was trying to torment Lauren by presenting her with a distasteful predicament, a sort of catch 22. Whatever her choice, only he would win.

Tears began welling up in his sister's eyes and running in narrow rows down her cheeks. She looked so tragic on her knees, shaking her head and crying at the same time, and for once John almost felt sorry for her. Almost. There was still the angry beast inside him which hungered for revenge.

"So will you swallow it?"

Lauren shook her head a little less vigorously this time.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

"Too bad," John remarked. "It's not like I didn't give you a choice." Then, with a sadistic grin, John issued his next command: "Lauren, I order you to swallow my load."

And just like that she did. Lauren gulped loudly as her brother's thick and creamy jism flowed down her gullet, her supple throat pulsing with every drop of incestuous nectar which poured down in white and slimy waves. She had to swallow multiple times because his load was so huge, gulping down wave after wave of cum. All the while, tears were gushing down Lauren's eyes; she was actually crying at her humiliation while John stood over her—laughing, mocking, teasing—at last feeling repaid for all those years of anger and bitterness and for his crushed hand. There really wasn't much he could do to further debase her....

Once he was done John looked down at his sister's sulking form: for the first time that night Lauren didn't meet his eyes with a glare of resentment. No; she just stayed there on her knees, weeping softly while staring at the floor.

"Oh you poor little thing," John remarked. "Was that so painful and humiliating—drinking your own brother's cum?" Lauren continued to weep without meeting his gaze. "Well if you think it's over think again." Here she looked up at him worriedly, her eyes red with tears. "That's right, Sister—we've only just begun." John reached down and grabbed Lauren's arm, pulling her up without effort. She got to her feet without making any protest or argument.

1...345678