The Power To Revenge: Hot Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren threw her head up and moaned lustily, "Nnnnnnngggggggghhhhhhh! ...J-John, B-Brother...this is wrong...so wrong.... Stop—ahhhhhhhhhhh—please stop...." It was obvious that Lauren was enjoying the sensation of her brother's tongue moving along her spine.

Once John got midway up his sister's back he grabbed Lauren's face with his left hand, forced her to turn her head towards him, and kissed her pink mouth. His tongue entered deep between his sister's lips as they made out for a few seconds.

All through this time Lauren kept pushing her ass back into him, aching to feel her brother's cock deeper inside her. That's right: John knew she was loving this, and he was determined to prove it. They kissed for a minute longer, John's body bent sharply over Lauren's, their faces close together and staring at each other with arousal, eyes half-closed in a craze of lust as their soggy tongues battled in the air.

"Mmmmmmmmmhhh," Lauren hummed, sucking hard on her brother's mouthpiece and bobbing her head back and forth. She allowed his tongue to pop out of her mouth then kissed him. At that moment John's sister looked so wild and sluttish, her golden locks hanging limply in front of her eyes or plastered to her forehead. Perhaps the biggest turn-on was how Lauren was glaring through her blonde tresses at him, a feral, almost animalistic look in her eye.

Their make-out session ended as John straightened his back and steadied himself on the bed. Lauren was still on her hands and knees as he then grabbed the curves of her waist, which were now a deep red from his powerful hold.

"Ready!" growled John.

"Wha...?" Lauren mumbled, looking back over her shoulder at him.

"I'm gonna go all out," John declared, clenching her waist even tighter. "I'm gonna fuck you like the bitch you are!"

"No!" Lauren pleaded. "Please, John pl—!"

Before his sister could finish John slammed his hips forward, all ten-inches of his slab of meat plunging through her juicy snatch in one brutal motion. Lauren cried out in pain and threw her head back. But that was just a taste of things to come....John lunged into his sister's cunt again and again, throwing his entire weight behind each vicious drive till both siblings howled with open-mouthed lust, their eyes closing tightly as of their own intelligence John's hands would slide up and down Lauren's waist to feel their soft curves.

At one point John was ramming her twat so fast and hard that the force of it caused his sister's creamy breasts to fly up and smack her chin.

"Ah!" Lauren winced at the blow. "Th-that hurt! Oh, please Brother—I can't take any more of this!"

But John didn't stop. In fact, he took a strange thrill in hearing his sister's cries.

So they continued on, a ruthless dance in which John's hips kept pumping back and forth with feverish speed, his giant cock impaling Lauren's pussy (his own sister's pussy) over and over again with rattling force—like a baseball bat spearing in and out of her pink folds. And as this happened, Lauren's large tits would be heaving up and down with wild disorder, crashing together and letting loose a drizzle of sweat, her blonde waves of hair springing with every vicious jolt to her pussy before settling down again on her sweat-glazed back.

"How's it feel?" John teased, never relenting in his pace. "Do you like have your cunt fucked so hard? Answer me you bitch!"

"N-no!" Lauren choked out, still rocking back and forth on her knees. "I hate it! I HATE IT!"

She was fucking stubborn. Still, he would break her....

As fast as John was going he was determined to go faster. Both his hands were again clutching Lauren's waist as he now skewered his sister's pussy with swift and violent lunges.

"Noooooooooooooooooo!" shrieked Lauren. Her voice was coming out in a sharp, piercing wail of pain as she tossed her head back. "Stop! I don't want this John! I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!" John could hear his sister crying in agony as he fucked her harder and harder and with brutal savageness, holding her lean waist so tightly in his fingers that her skin had turned an even deeper shade of red.

Lauren's pink mouth was open in a wide oval as she screamed out her anguish, her lush body jolting back and forth on the mattress as she lay on her hands and knees, his own body bent slightly over hers.

Her torment only spurred John further.

"Nggggggghhhhhhhhh!" Lauren whimpered, pressing her eyes tight and gritting her teeth. "STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

"That's it, Sis!" John howled. "Scream for me! Scream for your brother!"

And she did, shaking her blonde head from side to side and wailing out her lungs in exquisite pain, and every one of those little squeals or sobs which escaped from his sister's pink lips was a stimulant for John, compelling him to drive his length further into her depths.

After a few minutes John noted a significant change in his sister's tone.

"FUCK!" screeched Lauren. "John, oh Brother!—Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can...I can feel your cock...! S-slipping in and out of me... ...So fast—Mmmmmmmmhhhhh, so thick...."

John kept diving into Lauren's juicy quim, her slender figure rocking back and forth on the mattress at an urgent pace, her creamy breasts jiggling frantically with the motion, her blonde hairs lifting and falling, lifting and falling as Lauren gripped the white bedsheets in her fingers and screamed out her passion.

And then she broke.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCKKK YEAH!" Once more Lauren was gazing at John over her naked shoulder. But this time, this time there was a look of unbridled lust in her face. As John fucked his sister back and forth he stared at a face contorted with desire and angry passion. "Do me!" hissed Lauren. "Do me harder! FASTER! Mmmmmmhhhhhhh—Fuck me Brother, fuck me like you mean it! I'm your slave, John!—ooooohhhhhhh—I'm your slut! You can do whatever you want with me—with this body. Ahhhhhhhhhh—and you can...and you can fuck me whenever you want!"

John was surprised Lauren's throat wasn't sore from all her high-pitched shrieking.

"What about Jessica?" he asked.

Lauren screamed out her reply without hesitation: "I don't care for that fucking bitch! I want you, John—now that I know how amazing your cock feels in my pussy. Ooooohhhhhhh! This is way better than a dildo! This is way better than any girl can make me feel! Mmmmmhhhhhhhhhh, and to think that you're my own Brother—to think that it's my own brother's cock pumping in and out of my cunt. Oh fuck—this is so nasty!"

The two siblings continued fucking for several minutes longer, John bent over his sister and holding her hips as he furiously rammed her cunt, Lauren on her hands and knees, breasts swinging, blonde hairs undulating, and lush buttocks quivering with every powerful jolt to her twat, and quite soon the two siblings exploded in orgasm. Their faces contorted hard at the moment of release as both screamed in ecstasy, Lauren letting out a piercing shriek of delight as the juicy inner-folds of her cunt rapidly opened and closed around the massive shaft of her brother's cock, John groaning loudly as his throbbing phallus spat rope after rope of cum into his own sister's pussy.

And with a simultaneous breath they sank onto the mattress.

"'mazing," Lauren mumbled. "Just amazing...." She inhaled long and deep, not simply from exhaustion, but because of the weight of John's naked body crushing her into the bed. Slowly, and with deliberate care, Lauren turned over onto her back while managing to keep her brother's rigid organ still buried inside her. "Who coulda thought," she breathed, "that incest was so...satisfying? Oh John, you really were amazing; the best fuck I've ever had."

John lay spent on his sister's chest, relishing the feel of her soft tits mashed into his chest. "Better than Jessica?" he asked.

"Way better," Lauren answered without hesitation. Her hands roamed around her brother's naked back, moving down to his sweaty buttocks and giving them a squeeze. "I guess this means I'm straight—or bi." Lauren giggled. "Who cares? All I know is that I got my first taste of cock and I loved it."

John flicked aside the blonde hair from Lauren's eyes. "I knew it; I knew it all along! You were lying to me the whole time, weren't you?"

"Oh yes," Lauren began, "You were right. I love your cock, John. Even though I kept denying it to myself, the truth is that I really loved the way your prick felt inside of me. Mmmmhhhh—the way it moves; so fast; so thick....I've never felt anything like it, not even with Jessica."

John laughed. His goal had been accomplished: he'd gotten his sister to admit the truth and had his desired revenge. What's more, all those years of restrained anger had transformed itself into one of the greatest orgasms he'd ever experienced, and it was all the sweeter that it was brought about by his sister.

Years of fantasizing about fucking Lauren had become a reality. He'd deflowered her, tortured and humiliated her, and most of all, he'd controlled her. It was a feeling like no other. And it was because of this feeling that John felt reborn; a new sense of life and strength flowed through his veins, giving him the impression that he was master of all things, and whatever previous bashfulness he once had was now gone.

All because of his new power.....

"From now on," said Lauren, bringing John's attention back to reality. "I'm your willing slave. So do whatever you want with me—" she squeezed his buttocks "Kiss me. Oh! Lick me. Mhh! Pound me. Ugh! Just please, I beg you, John, please fuck me. If you want I can get Jessica involved with us. You can have threesomes all night long. She'll say no of course, but just use your power on her too. Hell, you can fuck every one of my friends as long as you fuck me first."

Yes, thought John, he also craved to fuck that bitch Jessica. She had tormented him for years along with Lauren and the idea of a threesome with two blondes sounded more than tempting. But, John realized, he couldn't have his sister going around chatting about his new abilities.

"Lauren," he spoke up, "I order you to not tell anyone about my new power. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she replied, leaning up and kissing her brother passionately on the mouth.

They would fuck once more that night, and when it was over, John fell asleep with great anticipation of the day to come, for tomorrow brought new possibilities of revenge....

NOTE: Please leave comments. Comments are the reason I write and without them I don't see any reason to continue this story.

1...345678