The Power To Revenge: Hot Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ngggghhhhhhhhh!" Lauren whined, closing her eyes and arching her slender back. It wasn't hard to see that his sister was in pain, and the longer John went on the more agonizing it became for her. "It's too much!" she began shrieking. "Please, Brother—please stop! I can't go on any longer!"

John rammed his entire length into his sister's pussy once more, seeing the lush orbs of her tits wobbling in their dark brassiere. "What's too much?" he asked in a hoarse voice. He was too lost in his own pleasure to care.

"Your cock!" screamed Lauren. "It's—ahh!—it's way too big! It—ooooooohhhh it hurts! Please take it out, Brother!"

"Don't lie, Sis," John taunted. "You love my huge cock, don't you? You love the way it feels in your snug little cunt. You love how it moves in and out of you. And you love that it's so big."

"No I don't!" Lauren cried with a pained forehead. "I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!"

John continued pounding his sister's twat, holding her by the shoulders and skewering her pussy in forceful thrusts. His balls were now washed in Lauren's juices and these would smack wetly against her inner-thighs with each of his slams.

But it was time to mix things up. As John gripped Lauren's creamy shoulders just over her black bra-straps, he drew his hips back till only the plump crown of his dick remained inside her opening. Suddenly he pistoned his hips forward—all ten inches of his monstrous organ ramming through his sister's pussy in one powerful thrust. Their bare hips collided with incredible force as the lewd sound of naked flesh smacking naked flesh filled the room.

"Fuuuuuuucccckkkkk!" Lauren screamed, her eyes opening up impossibly wide as she arched her back at an intensely sharp angle. His sister's black bra catapulted through the air, her full and creamy breasts bouncing and jiggling with frantic disorder in the tight-fitting garment.

John did the same thing over and over again, drawing his phallus back till only the engorged knob remained inside Lauren's quim before pounding forward. With every thrust his sister would scream out in agony and curve her narrow back, her eyes opening in shock before squeezing shut. At this moment the muscles of her long and elegant legs would flex and unflex, her toes curl then uncurl.

By now it had been five minutes, and something occurred to John at that very instant: Lauren was no longer digging her fingernails into his skin. Rather, her soft hands were roaming all around his naked back, the black silk gloves caressing the sensitive flesh. He also noticed that with some of his more powerful thrusts Lauren would throw her arms around his torso and squeeze. She would embrace him tight, her slender legs bending at the knees and pressing firmly against his sides, her head tossing back as she'd gasp from the depths of her throat.

So John kept going, determined to make his sister love their first fuck.

"Mmmmmhhhhh," Lauren moaned, tipping her head back into the mattress. "Mmmmmhhhhhh ...please stop, John...You hear me? Oooohhhhhhhhh... No more, Brother, no more....aaahhhhhhhhh....too much.....it's too much....ooohhhh, your cock's so big....please, Brother....I can't—ahhhhhhhhh—I can't keep going...."

That's weird, thought John. Lauren's sharp moans are really at odds with her mumbled words. Is she starting to enjoy this?

Both John and Lauren were sweating profusely now. Their naked bodies glittered with perspiration, John's large and muscular figure dripping with sweat down his powerful arms or sparkling on his sinewy back, every sleek muscle of his sister's gorgeous figure bathed in the sticky liquid. Lauren's taut abdomen was glowing under the ceiling lights with sweat riding down the lush cream surface; sweat also glistened on her smooth forehead and caused threads of golden blonde hair to stick to her temples. But most exquisite of all were the thin bands of perspiration slithering down his sister's breasts, the fulsome orbs glistening like diamonds that just begged to be touched.

"I can't take it anymore!" John barked. "I want to feel them—I want to feel them now!"

And with those words his hand shot for Lauren's brassiere and yanked it down.

"Brother!" Lauren screech in shock, her glossy breasts tumbling and spilling out of their black bra. "Wh-what're you doing!?"

Since John couldn't take the whole thing off he'd have to settle for it hanging just below his sister's tits.

Right away he gripped the silky orbs in his hands and felt their loveliness. They were the ideal size: not too big, not too small, but just large enough to fit in the clasp of his palm. So he squeezed them once, realizing right away that the globes were slippery with perspiration.

"Wow, Sis!" John exclaimed. "Your tits are perfect. You should be proud that even your own brother's turned on by them!"

"Ohhhhhhhh John, what are you doing?" Lauren moaned. "Stop. Hmmmmmmmhhhh, please stop...." She didn't sound very convincing. In fact, as Lauren spoke her eyes were half-closed in what can only be described as a look of salacious lust, someone in the depths of arousal; her head was tilted back into a pillow and her bright pink mouth open in a wide oval. "My tits aren't yours to play with....they're—ahhhhhhhh!—they're Jessica's!"

"I'll make you forget about that bitch," John sneered.

After those words John bent down and brushed his tongue up Lauren's creamy throat, licking up the beads of sweat which glistened there before plunging his tongue deep into her mouth. It was the first time they had kissed, and though his sister groaned hard at the intrusion of his tongue she didn't struggle or break away. Rather, her arms circled lightly around John's neck as her slim fingers began playing with his hair.

"Mmmmmhhhhhh...." Lauren moaned, closing her eyes and kissing him back. "Stop...." Her pink mouth was sealed against his own. "....We shouldn't be doing this...." John kissed her once and felt her lips parting submissively. "....This is so wrong—" Their tongues coupled as Lauren began flicking her wet and juicy mouthpiece against her brother's, all the while gasping, "....Incest!...this is incest!....dirty dirty incest!...."

As the siblings persisted in their oral sport John grabbed both of his sister's tits and began pushing them into each other, seeing their curved, supple edges mashing together till there was a deep valley of cleavage between the two globes. Suddenly he began sliding Lauren's tits up and down her slender chest, thrusting them up till their tops would hit his sister's chin and cause her to gasp; then he would yank them down hard and start all over.

"Hmmmmmmhhhh!" Lauren moaned, shaking her head left and right. Her arms were still wrapped tightly around John's neck while her legs were kicking the air with abandonment. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" And amid all the moaning and panting and husky breathing there was something else to mesmerize the eye: beads of sweat were starting to zigzag down Lauren's gleaming tits, riding the fair-coloured globes in single or twin threads before getting lost in the black bra that still hung below her perky jugs. At times these thin streaks would hit Lauren's rosy nipple, splitting at the base and running off in even thinner ribbons, or just as lovely, hanging like wine on its supple tip.

For the moment John relinquished his hold on Lauren's tits and commenced fucking her. Grabbing her trim waist, he took long stabs of his sister's pussy as she began grunting in tune to his thrusts.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" cried Lauren, enfolding her slim legs around her brother's back. "Oh fuck, John!" Her ankles locked tightly just over his buttocks, holding on firmly as John drove his cock into her over and over again. "I can feel it! I can feel your cock, Brother!...pushing inside me....so deep inside—Oh—it's SO big!"

Strange, she wasn't complaining.

John took that as a sign and began pistoning his hips faster, and at one point he was pumping his sister's twat so fast and hard that her breasts were describing circles on her chest. The twin globes would swing through the air in opposite, counterclockwise circles before colliding together and in their fury releasing a spray of perspiration from their glazed tops.

With one final lunge of John's member Lauren cried out in orgasm. It was a moment of pure ecstasy—their naked hips slapped indecently together, a loud SMACK! of incestuous flesh hitting incestuous flesh and resounding thunderously around the room.

"FUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" shrieked Lauren.

Her face was twisted with pleasure, the brow knitted, teeth clenched and head leaning back. "I'm cumming!" she squealed, closing her eyes tight. "I'm cumming, Brother, I'm cumming!" Lauren had pulled John in with her ankles so that his prick was lodged completely inside of her vagina, and clasping her arms around his neck she had arched her back till her full and lovely tits became mashed against his chest. "John!....Oh John!....Oh my Brother...."

This embrace lasted for a whole minute, an interval during Lauren held John tight against her body and shook and quivered with the joy of orgasm. Her pussy throbbed like mad, its muscles opening and closing incessantly, squeezing the incestuous phallus that was still buried deep inside her flower.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhh," Lauren moaned, flopping back onto the mattress.

She just lazed there on the white sheets and continued to breathe in and out, her naked tummy rising and falling with each breath she took. Streaks of damp blonde hair lay across her sweaty forehead and lush cheeks, and all this time her eyes were fixed on the ceiling above.

"Now wasn't that fun?" John laughed.

Lauren didn't answer.

"Well?" he persisted. "Wasn't it, Sis? Didn't you have fun?"

This time she shook her head without enthusiasm.

"Whatever," he shrugged, and then added: "Sis, I want you to suck my cock."

At once Lauren scrambled onto her knees and took his dick into her mouth. She began blowing his prick back and forth, her trim fingers clutched around the slimy column of flesh, racing along its length in chorus to the movements of her head. Lauren's pink tongue popped out of her mouth and took a long, slow sweep up the lustrous organ from its very bottom, brushing up her own pussy juices which coated it.

"Mmmmhhhhh," John moaned, throwing his head back and gasping. "That feels nice...."

Lauren held the thick slab of meat in her slim fingers, watching it twitch and jerk as her tongue drifted up its length. Once John's sister got to the fat red helmet (the same one that had been pumping inside of her twat) she began tonguing it all around. John ran his fingers through the blonde waves of Lauren's hair, stroking them as her tongue rapidly stroked the cap of his phallus.

Soon she took it back into her mouth.

"Hmmmmmhhhhh," Lauren hummed. Her eyes were closed in a look of deep contentment, almost of peace—then with a few lunges of her head she popped her brother's dick out of her mouth and looked up at him. There was now a glittering thread of saliva joining the tip of John's cock to the bottom of his sister's pink lip.

"Interesting," he remarked.

Lauren was staring up at him. "What's interesting?"

"Well, I didn't order you to suck my prick Lauren, but you did it anyway."

Her eyes opened wide in shock. "O-of course you did! You ordered me, or I wouldn't have done it!"

"No, Sis," he laughed, sweeping aside the blonde hair from her eyes. "I only said that I wanted you to suck my cock. I never ordered you at all."

"Yes you did!" she barked in anger. "You ordered me! You ordered me or I never would have done something so...so disgusting!" At that moment Lauren was in a whirlwind of panic and self-doubt: she just couldn't accept the fact that she had licked her own brother's cock without any sort of manipulation. If she did admit it that would mean she was now his slave—by choice. "No....I couldn't have....You're lying....You hear me, John: you're lying! You ordered me, and I don't care what you say!"

John laughed. There was no use convincing her, so why bother trying?

"So...." murmured Lauren. "It's over, right? You've fucked me and had your revenge...."

"Oh no, Sis," said John shaking his head. "It's only half-over."

Lauren's face seemed to brighten a little but she quickly hid it behind another scowl. "Half?" she asked. "Wha...what's left?"

"That's right," John remarked. "Half...because there's still one thing remaining—a fantasy of mine that I'm dying to fulfil. You see Lauren, dearest sister, there's only one way to fuck a bitch like you." She looked confused, staring up at her brother with a knitted forehead.

Suddenly it dawned on her. "No!" she protested. "I...I don't want to! It's over, you hear me! It's fucking over!"

John laughed. "You don't really have a choice. Lauren, I order you to turn around and get down on your hands and knees."

With that mechanical helplessness she spun about and placed herself in the doggy-position, sobbing all the while.

John stepped behind his sister and ran a palm up and down the creamy right cheek of her ass, gliding the hand all over her firm, silky skin. While he was at it he also undid her bra and tossed it aside, the same damn bra that had once hindered his access to those full and glorious breasts. And so there he stood, marveling at the sculpted magnificence of his sister's buttocks; his glance also took in her toned thighs, long legs, slender waist, and the glossy blonde hairs draped along her back. Yes, Lauren was one of the hottest girls in the world, and now she was also his slave....

"I've been wanting to do this for years now," said John with a wicked grin. "So many fantasies; so many dreams of just this one moment...."

"Fuck you!" Lauren immediately shot back. "I hate you John! I hate you!" She was staring at him over her shoulder with an infuriated scowl.

"Let me tell you something, Sis," John declared, "I promise those words will haunt you tonight. For the first time in your life of comfort and privilege you will be punished for what you say to me."

"No!" cried Lauren. "I-I'm sorry, Brother. I never meant to hurt you; it was just a stupid game, that's all."

"You're lying," John replied, "and you're saying all this now because you're scared of me—scared of my power. The truth is that you've always taken a special delight in tormenting me, in insulting me to your friends and abusing me at school just so you can be one of the in-crowd. That's right: blonde and popular Lauren, dressed like a slut and hanging around with the trendy group of kids, not even acknowledging she has a brother except when she wants something from him. And worst of all—what's worse than all this—is that you don't love me."

"But I do love you Brother!" Lauren pleaded. "I've always loved you!" She was in tears as she gazed over her naked shoulder at John.

"Well let's prove it," he said. "If you really do love me then I'll stop right now."

Lauren nodded her head timidly. "O-okay...."

"Lauren," John spoke up, "I order you to tell the truth: do you love me or not?"

"No," she answered right away. "I only said those words because I was scared of you."

John grinned in triumph. "That's all I needed to hear."

When she realized what she had done Lauren began crying even harder. "I'm sorry!" she begged. "I'm sorry, Brother! Please don't hurt me! Please!"

"Save your tears!" John growled. "You think they make any difference now? The truth is that we've been twins since the moment we were born and instead you chose that bitch Jessica to love more than your own flesh and blood. I can never forgive you for that, Sis, never. You deserve to be punished—and what better punishment is there than dominating your hot little body?"

Taking his cock in hand, and with one hand on his sister's hip, John began inserting the bulbous head into her sheath. Lauren gasped as her pink mouth opened wide.

"Nngggggghhhh!" she squealed. "It hurts! It hurts! Stop, Brother! PLEASE STOP!"

But John didn't relent, pushing the glinting red knob of his cock forward, sinking it deeper and deeper into his sister's pussy and seeing it disappear into her oozing depths.

"Oooooooooooo!" cried Lauren, her forehead crinkling as she still looked over her shoulder at John.

By now John was halfway inside his sister's cunt and was able to let go of his shaft. For a moment he admired the curves of Lauren's graceful waist, remembering back to this afternoon when he saw his sister on top of her lesbian friend. With both hands now on Lauren's hips, John continued sliding the last of his five inches into her twat.

A wave of hot, juicy fluids immediately hit his plump cock-head and washed over the rest of his monstrous organ. He pushed deeper still, the pulsing red crown of his shaft rubbing along his sister's slick velvet folds and causing him to grunt with ecstasy. Then, giving one final plunge forward, John felt his dangling testicles smack against Lauren's thigh.

"Guh!" she moaned senselessly.

Well, that was a lot simpler than before....

"Oh Sis," panted John, "your cunt...It's so FUCKING tight!" He started moving his hips back and forth, his cock gliding through the satin-smooth pussy without the least friction. At first John only held onto Lauren's naked waist and plowed her vagina, his tempo slow and unhurried.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" came Lauren's rhythmic moans, emerging from her bright pink lips every time John drove length deep into her.

This went on for a few minutes, John skewering his sister's cunt while gripping her waist and Lauren moaning "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" into the otherwise quiet room. But then John picked up the pace, clenching Lauren's sensuous waist tightly and taking faster stabs at her pussy. Unlike before his cock only made it halfway before pulling back to the tip then lunging forward again. John repeated this manoeuvre over and over at an energetic pace, and as the rate of his thrusts sped up so did the pleasure of their fuck.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" cried Lauren. "Too fast—ahhhhhhhhh—you're going to fast! P-Please, John...slow down.... Are you listening? ...Why won't you slow down!"

Lauren had turned her head forward and was now gripping the bed sheets in her black-lingerie gloves. Her white teeth were gritted hard, the muscles of her soft throat clenched and visible, her forehead wrinkled with lines, and her slim fingers grasping the bed sheets into a fist. Sweat was also beginning to form all over Lauren's body, bathing her naked back in a lush gloss of perspiration—at the same time, all that soggy heat caused several blonde hairs to become plastered to Lauren's face.

"Nice...." John murmured. He had just looked down and seen both of Lauren's ass-cheeks covered in a glaze of sweat. His right hand began running all over his sister's firm and glistening derriere, the perfect globes of cream glinting under the bedroom lights.

"So soft," he marveled, "....so smooth."

John moved his palm all over the rounded surface of his sister's butt and smacked it hard, seeing it jiggle.

"Ahh!" Lauren gasped out in surprise. "D-don't slap me you bastard!"

"Why not?" he asked with an evil grin. "You have such a fine ass, Sis."

"Shut up! Just shut up you disgusting pig!"

For the moment John had stopped all activity with his hips and, bending down, he placed a firm kiss on his sister's right mound. It was a wet and salacious kiss, echoing in the otherwise quiet room. As his lips spread and closed on the creamy surface of her buttock John felt Lauren twitch with surprise; then his tongue began tracing forward on the surface of his sister's ass, brushing up the beads of sweat that were riding down its curved form.

"Ahhhhhh!" Lauren cried in shock. "Wha-what the hell are you doing?"

John didn't answer. Instead, his tongue entered the groove between Lauren's tight-cheeked buttocks and began gliding up, licking the sweat that was there and traveling down to the dip in her back.

1...345678