The Power To Revenge: Hot Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strange, she'd been silent for a while now....

"Do you know what comes next?" asked John. Lauren shook her head; there was just a glimmer of fear in her eyes. "Well, Sister; for this next part I'm going to pleasure you—so you can't ever say that I'm an uncaring brother." Lauren actually looked confused, her brother's insinuation failing to dawn. "I order you to get on the bed and lie on your back."

She followed the command through straightaway as John moved up and saw his sister lying on the white bedsheets, her lovely and graceful form highlighted by her simple black bra, panties, and long dark gloves. Wow she looked sexy! But when John glanced into Lauren's face he discovered something: her eyes were staring dejectedly back at him in a way which showed her clear loss of spirit and aggressive nature.

Perhaps she's given up, he thought. Maybe Lauren finally believes it's hopeless to resist me.

John grabbed his sister's ankles and pulled her down the bed till her knees were hanging off the edge. Lauren was gazing back at him in surprise, almost in disbelief of what was to come. Kneeling down, John was now at eye-level with his sister's crotch; in fact, as he stared directly ahead he could see the edges of Lauren's black panties biting into her soft thighs while the middle portion accentuated the lips of her pussy. It was a delicious sight.

And then, gripping the top of his sister's panties, John began sliding them down her lush-skinned thighs.

"No!" Lauren protested. "Please don't do this, John! Haven't you had your revenge? What more do you want!" Lauren pressed her knees tightly together in an effort to stop her brother, but this movement only emphasized the feminine contours of her body.

"And here I thought you'd lost your fighting spirit," John laughed.

It was rather easy to continue peeling his sister's black panties down her long and slender legs, and pretty soon John had thrown them aside and was now staring at her exposed vagina.

Bald. He knew it'd be bald, just like in his dreams.

John was about to attack his sister's pussy when Lauren interrupted him. "Why, John?" she begged, "Why are you doing this?" She had lifted her head and was now staring down her body. "What more do you want? How much further can you humiliate me? Answer me damn it!"

"I don't want to humiliate you," John replied. "Right now I just want to taste your beautiful pussy and for you to enjoy it."

"I won't enjoy it," Lauren declared.

"We'll just see about that."

"There's no way in hell I'm going to enjoy it!" she shot back.

Instead of talking John pulled apart Lauren's knees and dove in, licking his wet tongue up her thigh all the way to her bald vagina. The skin of his sister's thigh was so soft and creamy, the flesh sculpted to an athletic tightness through years of exercise. John could even see a glistening band of saliva left across its pinkish surface from his oral play.

Amazing, he thought, Lauren's body is just perfect. How can such a bitch look so fuckin' good?

He didn't have much time to ponder because the second John's tongue brushed up Lauren's wet folds she arched her naked back and groaned. John thought she was trying her best not to moan; no, because in her eyes that would mean he was winning. So John kept at it, licking the engorged lips of his sister's vagina, his tongue-tip tracing along the outer folds before plunging deep into her glistening pink cavern.

"Ah!" Lauren gasped, curving her back sharply. "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

All those sounds emanated from his sister's lips as John rapidly flicked his tongue in and out of her pussy. As he continued his oral maneuvering John could feel Lauren's soft thighs—which he held apart in his hands—flexing and clenching with the incredible sensations. Perhaps his sister was beginning to enjoy what was happening to her. In fact, John could see that her pink vagina was now glazed and dribbling with juices, juices which flooded out of her tight cavern, down his mouth, and into his throat.

"Mmhhhhh, Sis," he remarked, "your pussy's all wet and dripping. Are you actually enjoying this?"

"No!" gasped Lauren. "Never! I can never enjoy something so sick!"

"Then why are you soaking wet?"

"Shut up!" she argued. "Just shut up!"

Using Lauren's gasps as motivation, John attacked her pussy with greater passion. First he slid his index finger in and swirled it around, and this was followed by a second finger, then a third, and at last a forth. John worked his entire hand in and out of his sister's dribbling folds as the noise of her gushing juices permeated the air in tune to his pumping hand.

Every time he slid his fingers inward to their knuckles Lauren would let out a sharp squeal and arch her slender back; her head would thrust down into the soft mattress as she'd heave her chest upwards in the air, the black bra working to contain her jiggling orbs—and at that moment Lauren would clench her teeth firmly and suppress any moans which threatened to escape her throat.

At last John took his hand out of his sister's pussy, her pink lips clinging to his fingers as they were removed. He was amazed; stunned really. For the first time in his life John had a girl's pussy juices on his hand, and so what if these juices came from his sister's twat? He could see that his entire hand was bathed in Lauren's fluids, sparkling like white wine and dripping onto the mattress in little beads. Well, he wasn't about to let such precious honey go to waste—so John brought those digits to his mouth and sucked them off.

"Delicious!" he remarked with a smack of his lips. "Who knew your juices could be so tasty? Tell me, Sis: does Jessica Chambers enjoy licking your pussy too? I bet she doesn't do it as well as me."

"F-fuck you!" Lauren panted out. "Jessica does it way better than you ever could! You're nothing compared to her!"

John was compelled to laugh. After all, he could see that his sister was plainly lying: with every faltering word she spoke Lauren was shuddering, and John was positive she was shuddering because of his magnificent tongue.

"We'll see about that...."

It was time to prove her wrong. So far, as John held Lauren's butter-smooth thighs apart he could sense her repeatedly trying to close them, doing her best to impede his progress in whatever way she could, but now John deliberately let go of his hold and felt their soft inner sides instantly clamp around his head. Man, they felt so soft and warm against his cheeks! With his fingers thus liberated, John used them to pry open the pink lips of his sister's quim and stuck his face in, spearing his tongue deep inside and licking around like mad.

"Oooohhhh!" Lauren cried out, throwing her buttocks up and squeezing those supple thighs even tighter around her brother's head.

Was that evidence of pleasure? John took it as such. Before long his tongue brushed against the nub of Lauren's clitoris and John felt her squirming through her entire body, letting out a prolonged "Hmmmmmmhhhh!" Her thighs had parted for an instant before closing against John's skull firmer than ever before, and she went on writhing through her entire frame and letting out heavy panting breaths.

"Like that?" John asked. "You like it when I suck your clit?"

"No!" she gasped with effort. "I—I hate it!"

That was a terrible lie, because as Lauren's throat gasped out those broken words her hands had made their way down and grabbed her brother's head, pushing it deeper into her juicy snatch. Her slim fingers now began playing with his dark black hairs, tugging them, yanking on them as John sucked her clit into his mouth and ran his tongue against it firm and hard. Lauren was urging John on by swinging her buttocks upwards, hoping to drive her vagina against his mouth, and as she did this, she would pant out in husky breaths while throwing her luxuriant blonde head from side to side.

"This...this is so wrong!" his sister gasped with her eyes squeezed tight. "This is so nasty! Ahhhhhh! We—we shouldn't be doing this John! Ooooohhhh! We're...we're brother and sister! Stop it! J-just stop, b-brother! ....Mmmmmhhhhh! No more...."

John now had one objective: to prove that Lauren was enjoying what he was doing to her. As he stabbed his tongue in and out of his sister's juicy folds he probed for her g-spot. It was hard work but he soon managed to find it, and John knew he had found it because the second his narrow tongue caressed its surface Lauren let out piercing squeal and began thrashing around like mad. Her firm thighs locked almost painfully around his skull as she beat her fists against the mattress, her graceful back curving up at the middle.

"No!" she cried. "Don't lick me there! Stop, Brother! Anywhere but there! Only Jessica can lick me there! No—not you! Only my sweet Jessica—only her! Pleasssssssssseeeee Stoooooooooooop!"

But he didn't stop. Rather, John tried harder than ever, determined to break his sister's resolve. So he began stroking Lauren's g-spot with vigorous speed, pressing his face right up against her dribbling folds till his nose itself was buried inside. It was convenient that his sister's vagina was bald, because it made licking her all the easier.

"Tell me, Sister," John asked in a muffled voice, "do you like what I'm doing? Do you like having your g-spot played with?"

"No!" screeched Lauren. "I-I can never like this! You're a bastard, John. You can't...you can't ever please me like Jessica does! I love her...and I hate you!"

As Lauren squealed out her words her face was twisted with what can only be described as pleasure. The once soft, smooth forehead was now creased hard and her bright pink lips were open in a wide yawn of delight, the supple muscles of her throat clenching and unclenching with the playing of John's expert tongue, and her perfect teeth gritting open and shut to the tune of his oral performance.

Soon the inevitable happened: Lauren experienced a powerful orgasm. Her lithe figure was hit with wave after wave of intense sensations as she began throwing her head left and right and screaming with the ecstasy of release.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh, John!" Lauren moaned. "Ooooohhhh, Brother!"

She actually said his name!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I'm—I'm cumming!" Lauren kept screaming. "I don't want to cum! I don't want to cum!" But with every lie John's sister shrieked she was throwing her juicy cunt into his face while holding his head firmly to her gushing folds. Lauren pulled his hairs in her black lingerie gloves, perhaps in revenge of what John had done to her before, but more likely with the enormous pleasure of her orgasmic explosion. With each heave of Lauren's hips her slender back would arch far off the bed's mattress as she'd lean back into the white pillow with a face twisted by delight.

"Mmmmhhhhh...cumming...cumming," she mumbled, descending from the heights of orgasm.

Meanwhile, John was busy drinking his sister's honey which was streaming out of her quim and drooling down his lips and chin. Most of it was in his mouth, however, and he could say with all honesty that it was delicious. To drink his own sister's juices! Oh, how naughty!

John had licked his sister's pussy for about ten minutes but to her it probably felt like an eternity of bliss. So when it was all over he stood up and beheld Lauren on her back, dressed in her black bra, long dark gloves, and without panties; her eyes were shut tight and a pool of fluids was seeping out of her vagina. By now John had already regained his erection and was hungry for more than just oral sex. He wanted the real deal.

Leaping onto the bed, John crawled over Lauren's almost-naked body till his face was hovering above hers.

"Know what comes next?" he whispered.

Lauren's eyes shot wide open. She was staring up into his face with a look of terror. "No!" she argued. "You—you can't, John! You're my brother—and...We just can't! Don't forget it's against the law."

"But that's what I want," John replied. And as he spoke those words, John took his very thick cock in hand and began rubbing its head against the dribbling folds of his sister's pussy.

Lauren gasped and arched her back a little. "It's a sin!" she declared. "It's a horrible sin!" She looked desperate at the moment. "Brothers and Sisters just don't have sex, and neither should we!"

"But that's what makes it so exciting," said John, rubbing his cock-head against Lauren's quim faster and faster, pushing it forward so that the lips of her vagina began stretching around its tip. "This is forbidden fruit. The fact that you're my sister, Lauren—the fact that you're a bitch and that I've craved your tight little body for years now—the fact that this is incest and revenge all rolled into one...that's what makes it so hot!"

"Ahhh!" Lauren panted, feeling his bloated cock-head pressing deeper inside her, opening up the elastic walls of her cunt. She was breathing very fast now, and John observed her bare stomach pumping frantically in and out. "Please don't! I'm begging you, John; don't do this to me. I'll...I'll suck your dick for you everyday. I'll suck it every morning and every night and you can eat me out whenever you want—but not this! Please, anything but this!"

John merely laughed and edged his prick deeper into Lauren's folds. Looking down, he could see that the plum-sized helmet was now halfway inside his sister's pussy, the rubbery pink walls of her slit opening up around his fat crown till her glistening inner depths were visible.

"Give me one good reason to stop," he said.

"Because I'm a virgin!" cried Lauren.

John stopped at once, hit with the surprise of a lifetime.

"What...?" came his mumbled words. He wasn't quite sure whether to believe her or not, but glancing into his sister's face he could see tears pouring out of her eyes and running down her cheeks.

"I'm a virgin," she repeated.

"Liar!" John shot back. "You haven't been a virgin for years, and you've told me so."

"But I am!" she protested, sobbing like a child and choking on her own tears. "I've always been a virgin, and the only reason I said otherwise was because Jessica's my lover and I've slept with her. But she's only licked my pussy, and the truth is I've never had a boy's cock inside of me. My hymen's still intact; so technically...I'm still a virgin."

"Then why'd you make fun of me all these years!" John growled. "Why did you humiliate me at school? At home? Everywhere I went! Why did you call me a pathetic virgin in front of my best friend!"

He stared infuriated into his sister's weeping eyes.

"B-because...I liked making fun of you," she replied. "But I'm sorry, John! I'm so sorry! I promise I'll never do it again. You can trust me, Brother: I'll never ever make fun of you or humiliate you again."

"You see this?" asked John, showing Lauren the back of his scarred hand. "You see this! Do you know how much this fucking hurt? No. You don't care; and you've said so yourself. Did you even think twice before doing this to me? Did you show any compassion to your own brother?"

"Oh John!" Lauren wept. "I swear it was a mistake. I didn't mean to—my foot just slipped. I promise, Brother, I promise I'll never do that again."

"Too late," John announced. "I want my revenge."

And with those words John thrust his hips forward, his mammoth shaft plunging all the way into his sister's virgin pussy and rupturing her hymen. Lauren let out a hideous scream at the same time her back curved up at a sudden angle, her face distorted by the pain she was experiencing.

"You bastard!" she shrieked. "I hate you, John! I hate yoooooooouuuuuuuuu!" Lauren's fists rained down against his naked back as tears poured from her closed eyelids, and all the while her sleek legs were kicking in the air. She was clearly not enjoying this.

As for John, he was still getting used to the awesome feel of having his enormous slab of meat lodged inside of his sister's cunt. And the feeling was awesome: Lauren's snatch was so wet and tight and hot at the same time, her warm pussy juices flowing over his cock in unending stimulus. It was a feeling like no other, a nasty feeling.

"It hurts!" sobbed Lauren. "It hurts so much! P-please take it out, Brother! If you love me please take it out!"

That look of agony on his sister's weeping face was payback. Actually it was more than just payback—it was revenge for all the years she had tortured him. It was retaliation for today when Lauren had stomped her heel down on his hand and given him the greatest physical pain of his life. It was punishment for her insults, her sneers, her arrogance, her nineteen years of pampered existence. And it was at that moment the depravity of the situation hit John: he had just taken his own sister's virginity. He was inside of her once-chaste flower, all ten-inches of his prick shoved inside and stretching her out.

"Get ready, bitch," he sneered. "I'm gonna to rock your world."

"F-fuck you!" Lauren replied.

John started moving his hips slowly back and forth, appreciative of the fact that he had licked his sister's quim before entering her. Her snug insides were now moist and slippery with vaginal juices and this helped ease the movements of his dick. Still, he couldn't rush it. Because Lauren was a virgin the muscles of her pussy were quite stubborn to the invasions of his cock. It was like the head of his erection was trying to squeeze through a very narrow tunnel, a tunnel that was at once hot, wet, and slick, and as John pushed forward, inch by inch, he could feel his foreskin rolling back with cutting pain. That's how small and tight his sister's pussy was.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" cried Lauren, throwing her hips up. "It hurts! It hurts so much! John—stop! If you love me please stop!"

But he didn't stop. Instead, he picked up the pace, moving his hips quicker and quicker and exhilarating in the sensation of his monstrous organ spearing in and out of Lauren's burrow. Sometimes John would pull out his cock till only the swollen head remained inside his sister's twat before sliding all the way to the hilt—at this instant his dangling balls would knock against her creamy thighs.

"Guh!" Lauren moaned with a face bent in disgust. "Guh! Guh! Guh!" came her cries every time John slammed his length into her, with each shuddering drive causing Lauren to slide up and down the white sheets.

Soon he had a nice rhythm going, moving his hips back and forth with clockwork regularity....

"How's that feel?" teased John. "Good? Is what Brother doing feel good?"

"No!" hissed Lauren, her sharp nails digging into his naked back.

"That fucking hurts!" John snarled. "...But it's okay, Sis, it's okay. Do you know why?" Lauren shook her head. "Because by the time this night's over, I'm going to have you begging and crying and screaming for more of your brother's cock!"

"That...that won't happen!" she stammered. Lauren was staring up at her brother with a look of defiance, yet as she spoke there was a quiver to her bottom lip. "I'll never enjoy this or beg you to fuck me! And most of all, I'll never forgive you!"

John slammed his hips forward, causing Lauren to squeal with pain and toss her head back. Hah! The bitch deserved that. "Oh yes you will," stated John. "You'll be so in love with my cock you'll forgive me for anything. Face it, Sis: I own you now." Once again Lauren shook her head, but this time there was a touch of panic in her eyes....

John continued fucking his sister, and whenever he moved his prick back and forth in Lauren's juicy tunnel he could actually feel the sensitive helmet rubbing along her moist inner walls, scraping with delicious ease against her velvet folds and opening them up. "Oh fuck that's nice!" he moaned. "I love your pussy, Sis! I love it so much I could fuck it all night!"

1...345678