The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"My god, Bill, you did it," Ann gasped as she watched the news with him.

"That's the first part," Bill said, smiling grimly. "Now we need to see if the Governor cares more for his own ass than the President's."

"Speaking of asses, mine could use some of your cock," Ann said, reaching for his zipper.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ann was quaking in front of the President's desk the next morning, listening to him rant and rave. Even Eve seemed cowed, standing next to him, but keeping a bit of distance and not resting her hand on his shoulder as was her usual wont.

"How can he appoint that fucking nigg...black piece of shit to the Senate?" the President fumed. "He's not even a Republican! I thought he had to appoint someone from the same party."

"It seems that Mr. Small changed his party affiliation just before the end of the year," Ann said. "He's now a registered Republican, therefore he can be appointed to replace the Senator."

"But why would he do it?" the President asked, total confusion on his face. "That guy has been the biggest thorn in his side ever since he became Governor. He must have something on him. Find out what it is. We've got to stop him from making a mistake like this."

"Mr. President, I think a bigger worry is what are you going to do about Secretary of Transportation Wong," Ann said. "She's sitting there watching her husband with a big smile on her face."

"Fucking chink," the President growled. "I knew I shouldn't trust her. Obviously, she's got to go."

"That's clear, but how are you going to handle having appointed her in the first place?" Ann asked. "On top of Secretary Doves, Senator Lamm, and now Senator McKinney, people who have been considered your closest confidants and friends, people are going to be asking some very unpleasant questions about you."

"What do you mean?" the President asked. "I'm not in those videos or photos. I have nothing to do with anything."

"You appointed them, have consistently referred to them as your best friends," Ann replied evenly. "They were your biggest and most outspoken supporters. Your judgement is going to be called into question. There is going to be spillover."

"You're my Senior Advisor," the President said, his eyes narrowing even further. "You tell me what I should do."

"Well, you're going to have to make some sort of a statement," Ann replied. "You can't just ignore it or call it fake news. Their resignations are not fake news. Secretary Doves' death is not fake news, no matter what people think about that photo. The Republican Party is almost in meltdown."

"This video is all over the internet?" the President asked.

"Just like the photos of Secretary Doves," Ann replied. "And not censored the way the evening news presented it."

"I want to see the uncensored version," the President said.

"I thought that you might," Ann replied. "I took the liberty of downloading it for you. Would you like to see it now?"

"Yes, put it up," the President replied.

Ann went over to the television and inserted her memory card into the slot. Almost immediately the video began to play, uncensored.

"Well, he sure doesn't have much of a cock, does he?" the President asked, chuckling as they all watched the video. "No wonder Wong doesn't mind. She probably wouldn't even feel it if he stuck it in her."

"She probably doesn't let him," Eve sniffed. "I sure wouldn't."

"You let Jerry," the President said.

"That's different," Eve replied, blushing. "He's got lots of money. She's got the money in that family."

"What is it?" the President snarled into the phone when it rang. "Okay, you can send him in."

"Mr. President," Chief of Staff Chris Vanger said as he entered, a worried look on his face, "you need to make a statement. The press is eating this up and they're trying to lay it all on you."

"Why me?" the President asked. "I'm not the one sucking his cock."

"It's not just that," Vanger replied. "It's also Secretary Wong. There's starting to be talk about the 25th Amendment, that you're mentally incompetent if you're appointing people like her and Secretary Doves."

"Ann, I want you to work with Chris on some sort of a statement," the President said. "What now?" he screamed into the phone when it rang. "Really? She's actually here? Well, send her in," he said, hanging up the phone. "This should be good. Start that video again, from the beginning," he instructed just as the door to the Oval Office opened and Secretary Wong entered, her face pale.

"Mr. President," Secretary Wong said as she entered, her eyes quickly taking count of who was present, "I don't know what to say."

"That pretty much says it all, I think," the President replied, pointing at the video playing on the big QLED TV that was mounted on the wall. "Can you explain that?"

"The Senator has some...issues," Secretary Wong replied weakly.

"You sure seem to enjoy his issues, it looks to me," Eve said, laughing as even more color drained from the Secretary's face. "I'd say that you have your own issues."

"I feel I must tender my resignation," Secretary Wong said, stepping forward and laying an envelope on the desk, tears starting to pour from her eyes.

"Great, just great," the President said. "And leave me holding the bag?"

"Mr. President, my life is ruined," Secretary Wong said, sobbing. "I'll never be able to show my face in public again. Neither will my husband. I'm worried that he might do something drastic."

"Might be better if he did," the President muttered. "Well, I don't accept your resignation because you're fired. How could you do this to me after all I've done for you? Your ingratitude is unbelievable. Now get out. I've got to figure out how to deal with this fucking mess. All of you, get out! Now! You can leave that," he said when Ann went to retrieve her memory stick.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"The President is deeply saddened and disappointed by the recent revelations about Senator Jess McKinney of Kentucky and his wife, Secretary of Transportation Louise Wong," Press Secretary Stephan Groffs said from the podium in the White House briefing room. "The President relied on the professional expertise of these individuals and feels that he was very well served by them. He clearly had no idea about their private lives, nor does he feel as though the private lives of any of persons are relevant as long as they are fulfilling the professional duties and responsibilities for which they are elected or hired. Secretary Wong has resigned to take care of her obviously ill husband. We look forward to announcing her replacement soon. The President's thoughts and prayers are with their family and all of the American people."

"Well, I think that was really good," Eve said, nodding as she watched the press briefing in her office with Ann. "That was obviously mostly your work, wasn't it? I mean, Stephan Groffs isn't smart enough to come up with that."

"It was a joint effort," Ann replied.

"Now we need to find someone to replace her," Eve said. "Someone without any embarrassing baggage. Who do you think that it should be?"

"I'd have no idea," Ann replied. "I've never been interested or involved in politics."

"Well, you're sure involved in it now, aren't you?" Eve asked, smiling.

"I'm trying not to be," Ann replied. "I'm trying to just do my job."

"Well, we need to find someone," Eve said. "Do you think you could come up with a few names?"

"I'd have no idea where to start," Ann protested.

"Well, since it's the Department of Transportation, I'd think it should be someone that at least knows something about the subject," Eve said. "Could you do some research, see what you can come up with?"

"I'm not sure that I want to do that," Ann replied slowly. "What if I come up with someone who turns out to be...well, have something hidden in their background that suddenly turns up. I'd hate to be responsible for more problems."

"You come up with some names and I'll tell my father that I did it," Eve replied slowly. "I hate to take credit that someone else deserves, but in this case, maybe I could help," she said disingenuously, ignoring her well-earned reputation for doing just that.

"I can try," Ann replied, "but I'm not comfortable with this at all."

"I'd really appreciate it," Eve said, smiling. "Maybe we could...I haven't been able to stop thinking about the other day. I loved the way you ate my pussy and I just loved eating yours. You have such sexy long pussy lips and you're so deliciously juicy."

"I-I-I don't know what to say," Ann replied, rocked by the unexpected comment.

"Did you enjoy it, too?" Eve asked.

"Well, yes," Ann replied, flustered, "though I was uncomfortable being in the Oval Office with your father watching."

"He's always liked watching me," Eve confessed. "He's really proud of how beautiful I am."

"You don't mind your father watching you?" Ann asked, amazed at how obtuse and oblivious Eve continued to be.

"No," Eve replied. "I know how much it turns him on. Don't you like being watched?"

"Uh, yes, it can be exciting," Ann replied, "but I don't think I'd want my father watching. Does he only watch you with other women?" Ann couldn't resist asking.

"No, but I've only fucked Jerry since we got married," Eve replied. "He watches us sometimes."

"How does Jerry feel about that?" Ann asked.

"He was pretty uncomfortable at first," Eve replied. "He had a bit of a problem getting hard, but he's gotten used to it now. Daddy usually lets him suck his cock after. I love seeing that."

"Is Jerry gay?" Ann asked, incredulous that Eve would so nonchalantly tell her such things.

"No, but he does like to suck cock," Eve replied. "He gets that from his father. I mean, we do have three kids."

"Wow," Ann said, shaking her head. "I just don't know what to say."

"Do you...does your husband like to watch you?" Eve asked.

"Yes," Ann replied.

"I mean with other people?" Eve qualified.

"Yes," Ann replied slowly.

"Men and women?" Eve asked, leaning forward and quickly licking her lips, her eyes shining.

"Yes," Ann replied.

"That must be nice," Eve sighed. "Jerry likes watching me with other women, though we've had to be far more discrete since Daddy became President. He takes pictures."

"Did he take that photo?" Ann asked.

"That's why I can't figure out how it got out," Eve said, shaking her head. "He'd never share it or any other photos like that."

"Does he ever...join in?" Ann asked, almost holding her breath.

"Gosh, no!" Eve replied, her eyes wide. "Does your husband?"

"Sometimes, yes," Ann admitted.

"With men and women?" Eve asked, her rising excitement palpable.

"Yes," Ann replied, smiling at the astonishment on Eve's face.

"I've always wondered what that would be like, two men at the same time," Eve admitted.

"You've never done that?" Ann asked, surprised.

"No," Eve replied, shaking her head. "Jerry would freak out. He's sort of jealous, but not of women. Your husband doesn't get jealous of you with another man?"

"Nothing makes my husband happier than seeing me happy," Ann replied with a smile. "He knows how much I love him, so he doesn't worry about it like that. He knows it for what it is."

"You are so lucky," Eve sighed. "I live in a fishbowl."

"If you could do it, would you?" Ann asked, a germ of an idea forming in her head.

"What, have sex with two men?" Eve asked, her eyes bright.

"Or with some other man and another woman," Ann replied.

"Yes, but I'd never be able to trust anyone like that," Eve replied with a sigh. "I'm too prominent, famous. Someone would talk."

"But you trust...well, me, Secretary Doves?" Ann asked.

"A woman would have just as much to lose as me," Eve replied. "A man, that's different. He wouldn't lose anything, just get famous. I dated a few guys who bragged about doing me afterwards."

"I guess I'm lucky," Ann said. "The men that my husband shares me with have never outed me and he'd never tell a soul. It's our lives and we don't live them publicly."

"My whole life is public," Eve lamented. "I'm too famous."

"If there was a way, would you do it?" Ann asked.

"There's no way," Eve replied, shaking her head.

"My husband's company has a condo right around the corner from Lilly Pulitzer's boutique," Ann said slowly. "There are no employees, only him. We could go shopping, then visit the condo," Ann suggested.

"You mean me have sex with you and your husband?" Eve asked, gasping.

"I'm sure that he wouldn't mind," Ann said.

"You wouldn't have a problem sharing him with me like that?" Eve asked.

"Well, we've eaten each other's pussies," Ann laughed.

"Gosh, I don't know," Eve said breathlessly.

"It was just a thought," Ann said. "But I should go," she added, looking at her watch. "I have a bunch of reports to get ready for the President."

"Does your husband know that we..." Eve started to ask.

"Of course not," Ann lied. "That was just between us, and your father."

"I don't know," Eve said, fidgeting in her seat. "What's your husband like?"

"The best person I've ever met or known," Ann replied easily. "There's nobody on this planet that I've ever trusted more. His cock is 6" and he can get it up over and over again."

"Really?!" Eve gasped. "Jerry's never been able to do it more than once and he never lasts very long."

"My husband can fuck forever," Ann laughed. "Sometimes I have to beg him to stop."

"Oh, my god!" Eve gasped, her eyes wide. "I've never been with a guy like that."

"Then you're really missing out," Ann sighed. "I can't wait to get home every day so that he can jump my bones."

"I have to let Jerry fuck me every Friday as long as I'm not having my period," Eve said. "It's his religion."

"Don't you ever...do it other times?" Ann asked.

"Not really," Eve replied, shrugging. "I mean, it's not like it shakes my world or anything."

"I'm sorry," Ann said, meaning it. "My husband shatters my world. He makes me cum like crazy."

"The only time I've ever had an orgasm was with a woman," Eve said.

"Well, at least you've had that," Ann said.

"Maybe you could sort of feel him out, see how he would feel about it," Eve said after a minute.

"Sure," Ann replied. "Now I need to go do some work."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Unbelievable!" Bill panted, holding Ann's ankles in his hands while he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. "You want me to fuck her?"

"Why not?" Ann replied, her hand busy between her legs, furiously rubbing her big clit while her husband fucked her. "I think it might be very useful."

"What are you thinking?" Bill asked.

"Well, her support would make me and my position pretty much unassailable," Ann replied, moaning as yet another orgasm ripped through her body.

"It would be incredible leverage," Bill said. "You think that she'd let me film it?"

"Not a chance," Ann replied, grinding her pussy up against her husband's thrusting cock. "She's as paranoid as they get and totally repressed. Quite frankly, she could use a good fucking."

"Then I'd have to hide the cameras," Bill said, smiling.

"She is desperate for positive attention," Ann said. "Everyone strokes her, but I don't think that she's totally stupid. She realizes that they're stroking her and therefore she trusts nobody. What she really wants to do is have two men at once. I think that if we can gain her trust, that we can help her realize her wish."

"I'm going to cum," Bill gasped, pulling his cock from Ann's pussy and releasing her ankles, helping her to sit up. "Fuck yeah," he sighed as Ann's lips locked around his glistening, gooey cock as it exploded, cum gushing into her mouth as she sucked him off.

"What about names to replace Secretary of Transportation Wong?" Ann asked, swallowing the last of his cum, her tongue probing the slit of his cock for any last dregs.

"I don't know," Bill said, sighing as he looked down at his wife licking her lips, her dark nipples hard and sticking out on her chest.

"Look, if we give her 3-4 names, really qualified names, Republicans, it will raise her credibility with her father," Ann said. "I've heard him really put her down. He respects nobody, but she's definitely his favorite person in the world other than himself."

"It bothers me to help that asshole," Bill growled.

"Think of it as helping America, then," Ann replied. "I know you care. Wouldn't you rather have a good person in the job?"

"I'll look into it," Bill promised.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"How can this be happening?" the President asked the next morning as Ann stood in front of his desk next to Chris Vanger, the Chief of Staff, while Eve stood in her usual position next to him, a hand on his shoulder. "Why are all of these chickenshit losers quitting?"

"Mr. President," Chris Vanger replied, "I personally reached out to each of the 26 judges. They all said pretty much the same thing, that they realized that the job just wasn't for them, that they preferred to return to private practice and make money."

"But 26 of them at the same time?" the President queried, disbelief writ large on his face. "There's something else going on here."

"If there is, I can't find it," Chris Vanger replied. "I've used any legal avenues of investigation I can to find out and they all come up blank."

"Mr. President," Amanda Searls interrupted as she opened the door to the Oval Office, "you should look at the breaking news on the TV."

"...and so, out of deference to my family, I am, as of this moment, resigning as Governor of the great State of Kentucky," Governor Hank Greeley was saying.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" the President exploded. "What is going on?"

"I-I'll see what I can find out, Mr. President," a pale Chris Vanger replied, heading for the door.

"Since when do so many people just quit?" the President asked, his face a picture of puzzlement. "Fucking losers. What do you have for me?" he asked, glaring at Ann.

"I'm afraid I'm going to add to your bad news, Mr. President," Ann replied. "The jobs numbers that you announced are just one-offs for holiday hiring. Most of those jobs are going to be eliminated in the next week or two. Next month's numbers are going to show a big loss in jobs as a result."

"If I ran a business the way government seems to work, I'd be bankrupt," the President groused, conveniently ignoring the fact that 40% of his own businesses had failed and gone bankrupt, leaving thousands of people without jobs and contractors unpaid.

"And speaking of bankruptcies," Ann continued, "dozens of farmers have filed for bankruptcy in the past week and I expect that to continue and grow in numbers as the tariffs on China and the EU continue. Grain is piling up in warehousing due to orders being cancelled or not made as usual. The Chinese have turned to South America to make up about 40% of the shortfall."

"The tariffs stay," the President said, crossing his arms across his chest petulantly. "Find a way to help the farmers with emergency subsidies or something."

"We can't just order payments like that," Ann informed him. "Only Congress can do that and the House is not inclined to do so anytime soon."

"They're just trying to score points, hurt my re-election chances," the President complained. "That fucking bitch Agnelli is trying to cripple my presidency."

"Yes, sir," Ann replied. "But Speaker Agnelli has a solid majority in the House. The whispers are that she's going to drag her feet as long as she can, payback to the Senate where former Senator McKinney refused to act on any of the bills that the House passed to the Senate."

1...678910...29