The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked her to find out how people were reacting to this picture," she said, pointing to the photo on her father's desk.

"What did they say?" the President asked, his hand obviously massaging and squeezing Eve's ass.

"Almost everybody thought that my pussy is cute, sexy, tasty looking, and fuckable," she announced, a big smile on her face.

"Well, they're right," the President agreed.

"The ones who didn't think so didn't like my pussy because they don't like you," Eve continued. "I can't believe that they would dislike my pussy just because they don't like you."

"Well, you never know about people," the President said, removing his hand from beneath his daughter's skirt. "You've got a gorgeous pussy. Never seen a nicer one. Don't you think so?" he asked, looking at Ann.

"I-I've never seen her pussy, Mr. President," Ann stammered, shocked at what she was hearing.

"Well, this fake photo is a reasonable likeness, but nothing like the real thing," the President said. "I'm sure you'll agree when you see it."

"Mr. President?" Ann gasped.

"You going to show her?" the President asked, turning to look at his daughter. "Maybe the two of you could compare pussies."

"Oh, that might be fun!" Eve said, her eyes shining.

"I-I'm not sure that that would be appropriate," Ann said, feeling like she was going to pass out.

"Nonsense," the President said. "I'm the President and I determine what's appropriate or not. You can use the sofa," he said, indicating the facing sofas behind Ann. "Amanda," he bellowed, the door to the Oval Office almost immediately opening to reveal Amanda.

"Mr. President?" she asked.

"Hold all calls, nobody bothers me until I say so," the President ordered.

"Yes, Mr. President," Amanda replied, closing the door.

"Come on, let's see," the President said, getting to his feet and coming from behind his desk.

Ann was speechless as Eve followed her father to the sofas, sitting down on one of them and kicking her 6" high-heeled shoes off.

"This is so exciting!" she said, her face beaming as she reached up beneath her skirt and produced a pair of skimpy, wispy panties that she handed to her father's outstretched hand.

"B-but what about the dignity of the office?" Ann sputtered, staring in disbelief as the President held his daughter's panties to his face and inhaled deeply.

"It's a myth," the President scoffed. "Kennedy, Clinton, they all fucked here all the time.

"B-but your daughter?" Ann asked, incredulous.

"Isn't she beautiful," the President beamed as Eve pulled her skirt up to her waist, putting the heels of her feet up on the edge of the sofa, her bare pussy visible, like a cleft peach. "What President ever had a more beautiful daughter?" he asked as Eve reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips apart, revealing the pink, glistening interior with her tiny, delicate inner pussy lips and the small button of her clit. "Doesn't she have a beautiful pussy?" he asked, looking at Ann.

"Y-yes," Ann stammered, waiting to awaken from a bad dream.

"Always so wet, too," he added, reaching down and rubbing a finger between her spread pussy lips, then sliding it into her and pumping it a few times before withdrawing it, glistening with her juices.

Ann was wide-eyed and open-mouthed as the President held up his glistening finger, observed it, then suddenly stuck it into her open mouth. Reflexively closing her mouth on his finger, Ann tasted the spicy, tangy flavor of Eve's pussy juices coating it before he withdrew it.

"Tasty, isn't she?" the President asked, watching as Eve made little circles around her tiny button of a clit with a finger. "Go ahead, taste it from the source," he suggested. "I'm sure Eve would like that, wouldn't you, Eve?"

"Oh, yes!" Eve gasped, her eyes shining.

"B-but this is the Oval Office!" Ann gasped.

"I know! Isn't it exciting?" Eve asked. "Please? You don't mind, do you?"

"M-Mr. President!" Ann said, feeling the world spinning beneath her.

"It's okay," the President said. "We won't tell anyone, just a little secret between the three of us."

Feeling as though she were having an out-of-body experience, Ann found herself on her knees in front of Eve, staring at the glistening pink wetness of her almost child-like pussy, actually thinking that it didn't look like a pussy that had produced three children.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Even gasped when she felt Ann's tongue in her pussy.

"Does she do it good?" the President asked, watching as his Economic and Senior Advisor ate his daughter's pussy in front of him on the Oval Office's sofa.

"Oh, yes," Eve gasped. "Really good!"

Ann sat back on her knees after a couple of minutes, the tangy, spicy taste of Eve's pussy suffusing her senses, her own pussy leaking juices that slicked her inner thighs.

"Oh, that was so nice," Eve sighed, furiously rubbing her pussy.

"Did she make you cum?" the President asked.

"You know how hard it is for me to cum, Daddy," Eve sighed, sagging back on the sofa.

"Well, time to return the favor," the President said.

"Mmm, I'd like that," Eve said, sitting up, a big smile on her face as she looked at Ann's astonished expression, pussy juices coating her mouth and chin.

"Th-that's not necessary," Ann stammered.

"Oh, I insist," the President said. "I've always taught my kids to be reciprocal in their dealings."

"I really don't mind," Eve said, smiling at Ann, slipping from the sofa to her knees and encouraging Ann to resume her place on the sofa.

"B-but this is so wrong!" Ann gasped as Eve began to push her skirt up. "This is the Oval Office!"

"Oh, wow!" the President exclaimed when Eve finally succeeded in pushing Ann's skirt up, lifting her feet onto the edge of the sofa and exposing her naked pussy. "I was expecting a big, hairy pussy," he said, staring at her shaved pussy as her long inner pussy lips spread apart, tendrils of pussy juice clinging to them as they split, revealing her large glistening clit and crimson interior.

"Oh, my, what long pussy lips you have," Eve gasped, leaning forward and dragging her tongue up between them. "And so tasty!" she added, gluing her mouth to Ann's pussy, her tongue plunging into her sopping hole. "God, your pussy is just so delicious!" Eve said, lifting her face from her pussy. "And you cum like crazy! I am so jealous," she added, diving back in and slurping up the juices that were flowing as though from a fountain.

"I see that I made a great choice, great choice in appointing you one of my Senior Advisors," the President said as he watched his daughter eating Ann's pussy.

"Oh, Daddy, Ann has the most delicious pussy," Eve gasped as she sat back, licking her lips. "She tastes a lot better than Susan and she eats pussy a whole lot better."

"Maybe you should make her your personal assistant," the President said. "Then you'd be able to eat her pussy, have her eat yours, whenever you'd like. I'm sure Ann can wear a third hat, can't you?"

"M-Mr. President," Ann gasped, her head spinning. "This...this is so inappropriate."

"Nonsense," the President replied. "I'm the President and I get to decide what's appropriate or not. If Eve likes the way you eat her pussy, then that's all that matters."

"Oh, Daddy, thank you!" Eve said, getting to her feet and hugging her father, then kissing him.

"I told her no calls!" the President said when his phone buzzed, the red light flashing. "What do you want?" he screamed into the speaker phone when he pressed the button. "I told you no calls!"

"Mr. President, the Vice President is here with Mr. Myers," Amanda's wavering voice announced.

"Oh. Well, send them in," he said as Ann scrambled to her feet, her face flushed.

"Ah, Mr. President," the Vice President said as he entered, not missing the President stuffing Eve's panties into his pocket. "We had an appointment to discuss the China tariffs."

"Yes, of course," the President said as he returned to his seat, the Vice President and Jerry joining Ann to stand in front of his desk, while Eve stood beside him, a hand on his shoulder.

"I have a meeting with the Chinese ambassador in 30 minutes," the Vice President said. "What do you want me to tell him?"

"You tell that slant-eyed son of a bitch that they better commit to buying $50 billion of our agricultural products every year or I'll tariff them out of our markets completely," the President said. "Fucking slopes! Who the fuck do they think they are?"

"Yes, Mr. President," the Vice President replied, bobbing his head and smiling his vacuous smile. "I agree completely."

"Ann, what do you have to say?" the President asked. "You're my Economic Advisor."

"M-Mr. President," Ann said, still flustered, her legs still vibrating from cumming so much, "that will cause great hardship to our farmers and the communities in which they live."

"Well, we'll just give them some money to make up for it," the President said.

"But we don't have the money," Ann said.

"Well, take it from Social Security," the President said, waving his hand.

"We can't do that," Ann replied. "By law. Congress has assigned those funds. Diverting them would be illegal."

"It's not illegal unless I say it is!" the President scowled. "Tell Treasury to print more money. It's all a scam anyway."

"Will there be anything else, Mr. President?" the Vice President asked.

"No, that will be all," the President replied. "You can go."

"Thank you, Mr. President," the Vice President replied, giving a little bow and then leaving.

"Ann, you can go now, too," the President said. "Eve will tell you what she needs. Jerry, you stay. I need some relief," he added.

Ann followed Eve from the office, still in shock, the taste of Eve's pussy still permeating her senses.

"What did he mean, he needed some relief?" Ann finally had to ask when they finally returned to Eve's office.

"Oh, Daddy loves to humiliate Jerry," Eve said. "He knows that his father used to hire male prostitutes, so he enjoys making Jerry suck his cock whenever he can."

"But he's your husband, his son in law!" Ann gasped.

"Jerry married me for access to power, I married him for access to his family's money," Eve said, shrugging. "Besides, I don't think that he really minds."

"But you have three children together!" Ann said.

"Jerry does what he's told to do," Eve said, shrugging. "If he knows what's good for him."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You cannot be serious!" Bill exclaimed, looking up from eating Ann's pussy that evening.

"I thought I was having a nightmare," Ann replied, looking down at his astonished face.

"The President's daughter ate your pussy?" he asked. "In the Oval Office?"

"After I had eaten hers," Ann replied, shaking her head. "It was the most surreal experience of my life. In the Oval Office!"

"God, what I wouldn't give for a video of that!" Bill laughed.

"She knows how to eat pussy, too," Ann added with a laugh as Bill lowered his face back to her pussy, his tongue spearing into her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mr. Small, welcome," Bill said when he answered the door at the condo the next day, needing to look up to see his face, even though he was himself 6'2". "I'm Bill Szucks."

"Well, it was a hard invitation to resist, Bill," Jeremiah Small said, shaking Bill's proffered hand.

"Please, come in," Bill said, standing aside. "Drink?" he asked, leading him to the sofa facing the glass wall overlooking the Potomac.

"Why not?" Jeremiah replied in his rich basso voice as he took a seat.

"Laphroaig okay?" Bill asked.

"My favorite," Jeremiah replied. "Now, what is this all about?" he asked after receiving his drink.

"To be blunt," Bill replied, "I want to get rid of Kentucky's Republican Senator McKinney."

"There's a lot of us who would like that," Jeremiah replied, "but that's a lot easier said than done."

"And if I could give you the means to get rid of him, what would you say?" Bill asked.

"Well, just theoretically, assuming what you say is true, I'd love nothing more," Jeremiah replied. "But his replacement is probably going to be just as bad."

"Not if his replacement is you," Bill said.

"Me!" Jeremiah laughed. "The Governor is not likely to appoint me to replace him. Besides, I'm not a Republican and the replacement would have to be of the same party."

"Would you want the job?" Bill asked.

"Damned right I would," Jeremiah replied, a hint of anger in his voice. "That sorry piece of shit has abused his position for far too long with his wife's Chinese connections and money. But we're talking pie in the sky."

"I don't think so," Bill replied.

"Well, you may be white, but you don't look like Santa Claus to me," Jeremiah said, laughing.

"Maybe I am," Bill replied, opening the laptop that was sitting on the coffee table and pressing a few keys.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" Jeremiah exploded as he watched a video of the Republican Senator sitting in a chair, his Chinese wife sitting in an adjacent chair, while a young black man knelt before him, very obviously sucking his cock while he discussed a donation about one of her family's companies making a surreptitious donation to his re-election campaign. "How could you possibly have something like this? Is it real? It's not a clever computer simulation?"

"I assure you that it is very real," Bill said, watching along with Jeremiah as the Senator groaned, his head thrown back as he very obviously came in the young black man's mouth, his Chinese wife's eyes shining with excitement as she watched.

"My god!" Jeremiah said, his hand actually shaking as he drained his drink and held it out for a refill.

"I think that this video will get rid of the Senator," Bill said.

"If it's real, I agree," Jeremiah said as he accepted his refilled glass. "But I'm registered as a Democrat. The Governor is required by law to appoint someone from the same party, a Republican."

"Well, today is December 26th," Bill said. "If you change your party affiliation before the end of the year to Republican, you'd meet that requirement."

"But the Governor is a notorious racist," Jeremiah said. "There's no way in hell that he'd appoint me."

Once again, Bill leaned over and quickly typed on the laptop's keyboard.

"Holy Shit!" Jeremiah exclaimed, bursting out laughing as he watched a video of the Governor sitting in a chair, leaning forward and watching intently while another man fucked his wife. "And I suppose that this is real, too?" he asked, tears running down his face as he laughed.

"It is very real," Bill assured him.

"How could you..." Jeremiah started to say.

"Suffice it to say that I can and did," Bill interrupted.

"Okay, you have my attention," Jeremiah said, setting his untouched refill on the coffee table in front of him and looking at Bill. "What do you have in mind?"

"I have in mind that you're going to change your party affiliation before the end of the year," Bill replied. "On January 2, the esteemed Senator will resign. The Governor will then appoint you to fill the vacancy, then resign himself."

"My god! Who are you?" Jeremiah asked.

"Someone who is sick and tired of scum ruining our country," Bill replied heatedly, "and determined to do something about it."

"But why me?" Jeremiah asked.

"Because you're basically a decent guy whose entire life and career has been about helping other people," Bill replied.

"Basically?" Jeremiah said.

Once again, Bill leaned forward and typed, then sat back as the next video loaded and ran, a video montage showing Jeremiah fucking several different women, both white and black.

"Basically," Bill said. "Your shortcomings are personal. The Governor's and the Senator's affect the general citizenry. To me, that's a big difference. You might be morally questionable in your personal life, but they're morally corrupt in their political lives."

"Are you blackmailing me?" Jeremiah asked, anger in his eyes and voice.

"Not at all," Bill replied. "I'm merely demonstrating my capabilities as well as explaining my reasons for approaching you."

"And I suppose you're willing to do this simply for altruistic reasons?" Jeremiah asked.

"Well, mostly," Bill admitted, smiling sheepishly. "My research is expensive."

"How much?" Jeremiah asked, his voice hard.

"I want you to sign a $1 million data analytics contract with my company," Bill replied.

"You could expose me at any time," Jeremiah replied. "I'd be a fool to agree."

"You would," Bill agreed, "except that I'm going to give you the same leverage over me. A Mexican standoff in a sense."

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Jeremiah asked.

"Once I have delivered what I promise, you will return here to this condo," Bill explained, "and fuck my wife with me. I will video record it and give you a copy before you leave."

"You are one crazy motherfucker," Jeremiah replied, staring at him. "Are you serious?"

"Very," Bill replied, nodding.

"You want me to fuck your wife?" Jeremiah asked, incredulous.

"Yes," Bill replied. "You interested?"

"Of course I'm interested," Jeremiah replied. "What's your wife look like?"

"Does it matter?" Bill asked, smiling.

"I guess not," Jeremiah replied after a moment, smiling. "She likes black cock?"

"She likes cock, period," Bill laughed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"How can this be happening?" the President asked, incredulity written large on his face as he watched the evening news on television that evening in the White House Residence quarters with his wife, daughter, and Jerry.

Even though the video had been censored, the graphic parts blacked out, there was no mistaking what was going on or who it was in the video.

"Why would anyone be stupid enough to record something like that?" he asked. "That's worse than your photo of Susan eating your pussy," he said to his daughter.

"I think it's just disgusting," his wife said in her strange eastern European accent.

"You never liked sucking cock anyway," the President snorted.

"Definitely not yours, you pig," she replied, getting to her feet and leaving the room. "If you hadn't transferred $500 million to me, I'd have divorced you and not wait until you're kicked out of office. I'll take half of whatever you've got left when I do. You'll see."

"Things still not good between the two of you?" Eve asked innocently, secretly enjoying what she had just seen, still jealous that the former escort and underwear model had supplanted her own mother.

"Not since that stupid porn star opened her mouth about me," the President replied. "She knew that I wasn't a one-woman man. She was pissed off because I didn't use a condom. That's okay, though. She wasn't ever a good fuck, just good to look at."

"The cover not keeping up with the book?" Jerry asked cleverly.

"Huh?" the President asked, not understanding the oblique reference.

"What are you going to do?" Eve asked. "If it weren't for the Senator, you'd never get anything passed."

"I'm going to talk to the Governor, make sure that he appoints someone who knows what the score is," the President replied. "Jerry, get him on the phone for me, right now," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," Jerry said, pulling out his phone.

"Hank, what the fuck is going on in Kentucky?" the President asked when Jerry handed him his phone after getting the Governor on the line. "You have someone in mind to replace him? What do you mean, you're still trying to figure it out? You better fucking find the right person or you'll be looking for a new job, too, because I'll support anyone who runs against you. Got it? You fucking better," he said, handing the phone back to Jerry. "What a fucking douchebag."

1...56789...29