The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," Claire said as she sat on the sofa, Ann sitting down next to her.

"Some wine, Senator?" Bill asked, showing her a chilled bottle of New Zealand's Black Cottage Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.

"My favorite!" Claire exclaimed, a big smile lighting up her face. "You are an amazingly thorough man, Bill," she said, accepting the glass that he poured and offered her. "But don't you think it should be Claire by now?"

"Indeed, Claire," Bill said as they all raised their glasses, clinking them in a toast. "To your success. May you accomplish much."

"Thank you," Claire said with a smile, then tasted her wine. "This is wonderful. Thank you."

"How are things going for you in South Carolina now?" Bill asked. "I've noticed the personnel changes and approve. You've gotten some really good people placed."

"Thank you," Claire replied. "There are many good people who want to do what's right for the country, it's all about being in a position to let them act. Slowly but surely, things will start to change."

"Governor Grant seems to be a new person altogether," Bill observed.

"I never knew that a leopard could change its spots, much less so quickly and thoroughly," Claire laughed. "The man calls me several times a day, practically begging to kiss my feet."

"That might be fun," Ann said. "It's a good place to start, work his way up."

"Oh, my, I think that I like the way your mind works, Ann," Claire said, smiling at her.

"Are Harvey and Joan your only playmates or are there others?" Ann asked, smiling at the raised eyebrows.

"I can't afford to take the chance," Claire confessed. "We've known each other since elementary school. I know that I can trust them implicitly."

"And now, here, tonight?" Ann asked, reaching over and lightly stroking one of Claire's full breasts.

"I resented being coerced," Claire admitted, "but now I think I'm going to enjoy this," she said, leaning forward and kissing Ann softly on the mouth, her tongue tracing her lips.

"Why don't we go to the bedroom?" Bill suggested.

"You're really going to record this?" Claire asked when they entered the bedroom and she saw the three video cameras arranged around the round bed in the corner, floor to ceiling glass walls offering a view over the river.

"As I promised," Bill said. "And you shall have a copy when you leave, should you so desire."

"Come, join me," Ann said, quickly stripping and crawling onto the bed, laying back, her feet flat on the mattress and well apart, showing her spread, glistening pussy, her hard, dark nipples standing out from her breastless chest.

"Oh, god," Claire breathed, staring, then slowly stripped, her full, C-cup breasts with large pale nipples revealed, then her ass and pussy as she removed her pants and panties, crawling onto the bed, her face between Ann's spread thighs as she knelt, her ass up in the air as she dragged her tongue up between Ann's pussy lips, tasting her nectar as she slid her tongue into her.

Bill was smiling as he stripped, his eyes on Claire's ass and pussy, licking his lips as he saw her long pussy lips hanging down and petaling open as she slurped at Ann's pussy. Crawling onto the bed, he grabbed her ass cheeks in his hands, spreading them apart as he leaned forward and dragged his tongue up through her spread pussy lips, tasting her tangy juices, his tongue rimming her rosebud as she moaned into Ann's pussy.

After a few minutes of feasting on her juicy pussy, Bill knelt behind her, feeding his cock into her hot, wet pussy, feeling it clamp down on him as he began to fuck her.

"Oh, god, that feels so good," Claire gasped as Bill's cock sluiced in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, Jesus god," Claire gasped when she felt Bill's cock swell, then explode deep in her pussy many minutes later, Ann writhing beneath her as she sucked on her clit.

When Bill finished cumming, he encouraged Claire to climb up onto Ann's body, planting her cum-filled pussy on her mouth, gasping when she felt Ann's tongue stab into her as she glued her mouth to her pussy and began to drink the cum cocktail that filled her. When Bill appeared, standing in front of her, his cock glistening and gooey with her pussy juices, she opened her mouth, sucking him in, cumming yet again as Ann expertly ate her pussy while she sucked Bill's cock clean.

"This was a wonderful evening," Claire said several hours later when she was again dressed and ready to leave. "I loved every minute of it."

"I hope that you'll join us again," Ann said.

"I'd like that, too," Claire agreed, sharing a deep, tongue-duelling kiss with her before turning to Bill and doing the same. "You are a truly evil man, but I adore you," she said with a laugh as Bill handed her a DVD with the video of the night's fun on it.

"I have to admit that I like fucking a Senator," Bill said with a grin. "You've got a delicious pussy and I love those long pussy lips of yours."

"God, you are simply disgusting," Claire said, laughter pealing from her mouth.

"I look forward to fucking you one day when you're the President," Bill said.

"I think I'd enjoy that very much," Claire replied. "But we'll have to wait to see what the future holds.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"The President will be with you in a moment," Amanda Searls informed Ann when she arrived at the Oval Office in response to being summoned.

Not sure what to do and uncomfortable being in the Oval Office by herself, Ann just stood in front of the desk waiting. A minute later, the door to the President's private dining room opened and the President entered the office, zipping up his trousers as he walked to his desk. Ann almost fell down in shock when Jerry and Eve followed him, Jerry looking a bit pasty as Eve reached up and wiped a blob of what had to be cum from the side of his mouth and stuck her finger into her mouth and sucked on it.

"Now, let's get started," the President said, sitting down behind his desk, Jerry and Eve moving to flank him, Eve staring daggers at Ann as Jerry fidgeted uncomfortably.

"Mr. President?" Ann queried.

"What are we doing about getting more money for the wall?" the President asked.

"We do not have any funding allocated for more than basic maintenance at present, Mr. President," Ann replied.

"Well, I want that wall built," the President said. "We need to protect the country, stop all of those criminals from trying to get in."

"It's disgusting the way they use children to hide behind," Eve said, "and they're not even their own children. They steal them from their real parents."

"Jerry, I want you to go talk to some people, see what you can come up with to get us some more funding," the President said.

"Yes, Mr. President," Jerry replied.

"Try to do something right for a change," the President said. "I've given you a high position and title and you're not really doing anything for me that your father couldn't do," he said with a smirk, "though he taught you well."

"Yes, Mr. President," Jerry replied, his face coloring.

"And find out who made this disgusting fake photo," the President said, holding up the photo of Susan Doves eating Eve's pussy. "This is terrible. How could someone do this? Where did they get someone with a pussy that looks so much like yours, Eve? Don't you think it looks just like Eve's pussy, Jerry?"

"Uh, it is similar, Mr. President," Jerry replied, staring at the photo, Ann noticing a bit of color appearing on Eve's cheeks.

"To think that someone would try to portray my daughter as a pussy-eating dyke," he groused, sliding his finger up and down over Eve's pussy in the photo. "That's about as likely as you being a cock sucker, wouldn't you say, Jerry?"

"Uh, no, sir...I mean, yes, sir," Jerry replied, flushing.

"Do you think that this is a good likeness of Eve, Ann?" the President asked, holding up the photo.

"I wouldn't know, Mr. President," Ann replied.

"We need to prove that this isn't Eve, that this is a totally fake photo," the President said. "We can do that, right?"

"I'm not sure, Mr. President," Ann replied.

"I mean, we can show this photo next to a real photo of Eve's pussy, let people see that it's different," the President said. "That would convince them, wouldn't it?"

"I'm not sure, Mr. President," Ann replied, feeling like she had entered the Twilight Zone.

"I mean, it's close, beautiful pussy, beautiful, same tiny clit and everything," he muttered, his finger tracing over Eve's pussy in the photo.

"Surely we have other important matters to discuss," Eve suggested, glaring at Ann.

"How would you feel if someone posted a fake photo of your daughter all over the internet showing her pussy getting eaten by some fake woman?" the President asked, looking at Ann.

"I don't have a daughter, Mr. President," Ann replied.

"Eve, I want you to work with Ann, come up with a plan," the President said.

"Work with her!" Eve gasped, her eyes wide. "We don't even know her. How can we trust her with something like this?"

"I'm sure that we can trust her," the President said. "Have you heard even a hint of a leak about anything that we've discussed with her, in front of her? No, you haven't. That's because she's loyal, totally loyal. To me. Isn't that right?"

"I would never discuss anything with anybody about my job or what I learn in the process of doing it, Mr. President," Ann replied.

"You see, she's loyal, totally loyal," the President said, sitting back in his chair. "Do you want people to think that this is you, that you'd do anything like this?" he asked, turning to look at his daughter.

"Of course not," Eve replied indignantly.

"Then go figure something out," the President said. "Report back to me later on what you come up with."

"Yes, Daddy," Eve said, looking miserable.

"Yes, Mr. President," Ann said, wondering what she was going to do.

"Now all of you, out! Go do some work. I have a country to run. And ask Amanda to get me the President of Russia on the phone. Maybe he'll have a suggestion about how to deal with this. They know how to get things done in Russia. Great country, great country. There's a president that's really in charge, gets things done."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What am I going to do with you?" Eve asked, sitting behind her desk in her office and staring at Ann.

"Ms. Pocksy, I'm at a loss to understand why you're so hostile towards me," Ann said. "The President has asked me to help and I'm happy to do so, to serve my country."

"I'm not myself, not since this appeared," Eve said with a sigh, picking up a piece of paper and turning it to show Ann, a copy of the same photo on her father's desk, except that this one had a big, pink heart drawn around the pussy and tongue in it. "I feel like everyone is looking at me, only seeing my pussy now. They must think that I'm disgusting."

"But why?" Ann asked.

"Do you find this disgusting?" Eve asked, shaking the photo.

"Not really," Ann replied with a shrug, "other than the fact that someone would circulate it without permission."

"It doesn't bother you that two women would do something like this?" Eve asked, staring at her.

"No," Ann replied. "Each to their own. They're not hurting anyone. Why should it matter?"

"You think that this is acceptable behavior?" Eve asked, incredulous.

"Why not?" Ann shrugged. "Maybe we could try presenting it that way, adults making their own choices about how to live their lives instead of just trying to deny it. Change the dialogue to be about something other than who is in the photo, make it about the invasion of privacy in publicizing it."

"But I'm married, with children," Eve said, staring at her. "What does that say about me?"

"You're also an adult living in a new age where things are different than they were in our parents' time," Ann said.

"This doesn't make you think badly about me?" Eve asked, shaking the photo.

"No, but it's not you, right?" Ann asked ingenuously, keeping a neutral expression on her face.

"Right. Of course not," Eve agreed quickly.

"If I may ask, how has your husband reacted to...this?" Ann asked.

"He reacts the way I tell him to," Eve said sharply.

"I see," Ann said.

"How would your husband react to seeing a photo of you like this?" Eve asked. "You are married, right?"

"Yes, I am," Ann replied. "But my husband is a bit strange. He might just like it, though I'm sure he wouldn't like the fact that the whole world was seeing it."

"God, the whole world knows what my pussy looks like!" Eve complained, dropping the piece of paper onto her desk.

"Maybe that's a good thing," Ann said slowly.

"How can that possibly be a good thing?" Eve asked, staring at her.

"It depends upon how they're viewing it," Ann replied. "If they like it, for whatever reason, then that's okay, as opposed to those who won't like it, find it disgusting."

"And how does that help me?" Eve asked.

"Well, if people like it, approve of it for some reason, then we can play on that, show that you're a modern woman, not beholden to the antiquated morality of the past, our parents' generation," Ann replied.

"Do you really think that that would work?" Eve asked, a glimmer of hope in her eyes and her voice.

"I don't know, to be honest," Ann replied. "It just occurred to me."

"How can we find out?" Eve asked.

"Well, I suppose we could have someone research it on the internet, see what people are saying," Ann replied. "I mean, even porn is becoming more mainstream. So many girls and women are trying it. I've seen them on TV talk shows with their parents, their siblings, their husbands, discussing it. Maybe it's just the Washington, D.C. press that's making a big issue out of it so that they can get ratings."

"How could I possibly ask someone to research something like that?" Eve gasped. "It would get leaked within an hour. This place is terrible for leaking."

"Then we need to find someone trustworthy who won't leak," Ann replied.

"There's no such person," Eve complained bitterly. "Everyone leaks. Everyone."

"I don't," Ann said simply.

"You meant what you said to my father, that you're totally loyal?" Eve asked.

"I never said anything of the sort," Ann replied. "I said that I never discuss anything about my job or what I learn doing it with anyone who isn't directly involved in the issue at hand."

"So you're not loyal?" Eve asked.

"I'm loyal to the integrity of my job and position," Ann replied. "When I look at myself in the mirror, I have to like who I see at the end of the day."

"I wish I could do that," Eve said softly, her eyes downcast.

"It's all about choices and living with the results of having made them," Ann said, actually feeling sorry for Eve.

"I guess I've made some bad choices at times," Eve conceded.

"We all have," Ann said. "It's what we learn from making them that matters."

"Do you really think that you can help me?" Eve asked.

"I don't know," Ann replied, "but if you want me to, I'll try."

"Really?!" Eve responded. "I've said some pretty mean things to you, about you."

"You're just protecting your father," Ann said.

"But how could I trust you?" Eve asked, her close-set eyes narrowing.

"I can't answer that," Ann replied. "I can only tell you that I always keep my word."

"Nobody's that honest," Eve snorted.

"You'd be surprised," Ann replied. "I know many people who are that honest."

"I don't, not a single one," Eve said.

"Well, now you do," Ann said.

"One thing that I've learned from my father is never just take someone's word for something," Eve said. "You always have to have something to hold over them to make them keep their word."

"I think that that's a terrible attitude," Ann said.

"Well, it's necessary for people in our class," Eve said. "We have to be more careful because everyone is always trying to get something from us."

"How sad," Ann commented.

"Do you really think that you can help me, that your idea will work?" Eve asked anxiously.

"I really don't know," Ann replied. "It was just an idea. It might, it might not. You can always just do nothing, let it die a natural death as other things push it out of the news."

"Won't the monitors see what you search on your computer?" Eve asked. "I was warned to be careful because everything is monitored, for our security, they told me," she snorted derisively.

"I'll have to ask my husband," Ann replied. "If it's possible, he'll know how. Do you want me to ask him?"

"Can you do it without telling him exactly why you want to know?" Eve asked.

"I could, but there's nobody on this planet that I trust more than my husband," Ann replied. "He'd never say a word to anyone. Would you like me to ask him?"

"Maybe," Eve replied. "If you're sure that he won't say anything."

"I give you my word," Ann replied.

"Okay, then," Eve agreed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It's hard, but I almost feel sorry for her," Ann sighed as she wriggled her ass while she sat on Bill's face, his tongue searching out the cum cocktail that filled her pussy. "She's so warped, totally a product of her father's making, twisted, oblivious to how insulting and demeaning she is to just about everyone that she interacts with."

"Then why would you want to help her?" Bill asked, rolling Ann off of his face onto her back, his tongue finding her pussy once again.

"Because the President asked me to," Ann replied, sighing as her husband's tongue continued to make her feel good.

"Well, what you need to do is easy," Bill said, looking up from her pussy. "Just use a VPN. They won't be able to easily see what you're doing and I doubt that they're really checking that deeply, probably just superficially monitoring. Pretty standard stuff. They'd only look deeper if they had a reason to."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ann! Come in, close the door," Eve said the next morning when she saw Ann standing in her doorway. "Well?"

"My husband explained how to do it," Ann replied, taking the chair in front of Eve's desk when she indicated it with a wave of her hand. "The only question is if you really want me to."

"It can't hurt to find out what people think, can it?" Eve asked.

"I can't see how," Ann replied. "It's what you'd do afterwards that will matter."

"You'll let me know what you find out?" Eve asked.

"Of course," Ann replied, getting to her feet.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What did you learn?" Eve asked anxiously as Ann sat down in front of her desk later that afternoon.

"Well, this isn't scientific or even really thorough, but from what I was able to determine, about 20% of the comments were negative, the rest positive," Ann replied.

"Really!? 80% had nice things to say about my pussy?" Eve asked, beaming.

"Yes," Ann replied, amazed by Eve's reaction, especially her tacit admission that the photo was indeed of her. "The most common comments were cute, sexy, tasty looking, and fuckable."

"Then it's not so bad," Eve reacted, a big smile on her face. "What did the negative comments say?"

"They were mostly from homophobes and people who hate your father," Ann replied.

"People don't like my pussy because of my father?" Eve asked, incredulous. "Most guys were interested in my pussy because of my father. I need to tell him about this. Come with me."

Ann had to really expend effort not to burst out laughing as she followed Eve to the Oval Office.

"Daddy, you just would not believe what Ann found out," Eve burst out as they entered the office.

"Found out about what?" the President asked as Eve hugged him, his hand sliding up the back of her leg to her ass as Ann stood in her usual place in front of his desk.

1...45678...29