The Prom King and The Size Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers

Lance advanced slowly to her vulva, licking it gently but firmly. He planted a wet kiss on her labia majora. Carrie arched her back with anticipation. She knew what was coming next. His tongue burrowed inside her folds, the tip delving deep into her love canal. The long ribbon of muscle began to undulate as his lips hummed against her slit. Though Carrie never measured it, Lance had the tongue of a lizard. Fully extended, it hung several inches below his chin. As much as Casey delighted her, the silver-tongued rake reached places even the lewdest lesbian could not touch. He ate pussy better than any man or woman that she had ever known.

The teen Lothario took his time. He knew their encounter would be an all-nighter. Though impulsive and impatient by nature, Lance enjoyed the slow and torrid pace of their lovemaking. He slowly built Carrie up to her crescendo with perfectly timed flicks and twists of his tongue. Every girl had her own unique hot spots and pleasure points but Lance knew her vagina fairly well from previous encounters. The virtuoso played her body like Hendrix on a guitar, squeezing sounds out of her voice box that Casey never heard a woman make before.

She grabbed Casey by the hand. Their gazes met. Carrie had a pleading look in her eyes. The vixen had raved to Casey about Lance's incredible cocksmanship. But she didn't tell her about Lance's cunnilingual talents. His dick was just one thing. She needed something from a man that Casey could not provide herself. But oral was different. It put him in direct competition with her girlfriend. Carrie searched Casey's expression for her feelings. At last, her lover smiled back. She approved. Carrie opened her thighs a bit wider and let him bury his tongue to the root inside her twat. She held Casey's hand in a white-knuckled death grip. Seconds later, a monster orgasm rolled like thunder through every inch of her body. Her muscles clenched. Her eyes rolled into their sockets. The tiny hairs on her legs stood up on end.

Carrie remained silent for a long time. Lance knew it to be the sign of an authentic female orgasm. She was too stunned to speak. Finally, his lover came up for air. Her breath was rapid. It slowed after a minute. A tear of bliss ran down her cheek.

"I'll have whatever she is having," joked Casey. Carrie laughed weakly.

"Could you get me a pillow, Casey?" asked Lance. She handed him one. Lance placed it underneath Carrie's rump. The cushioned platform raised up her vulva by a couple inches, giving Lance a much better angle to access his lover. While other dudes already would be moving on to intercourse, the superstud was preparing himself for a very long meal. But Lance did not plan on dining alone. He motioned for Casey.

"Hey, babe," he whispered in her ear. "Would you mind sucking your girlfriend's clit while I eat her out?"

The two of them exchanged conspiratorial glances. Carrie pricked up her ears but didn't hear their plan. However, she soon grasped its intent. Lance and Casey double-teamed her twat with a vengeance. Their tongues roamed anywhere and everywhere. The 1001 erotic nerves that peppered her pussy fired off a battery of signals to her brain. The two of them redefined sensory overload. Carrie grabbed a fistful of bed sheeting in either hand. Her pussy was about to have a meltdown.

Carrie met Lance's gaze with a smile. She dug his style. Lance knew how to treat a lady. He suddenly withdrew his tongue from her girlfriend and closed in for a kiss. Carrie's jaw relaxed. She let her guard down more than their previous kisses. While her orientation leaned strongly toward other women, a tiny share of her desire had been set aside for Mr. Right. Or, perhaps, as Carrie put it, "Mr. Big." Lance fit that bill to a tee. He had found her loophole and it was big enough to slide in his ten-and-a-half inch cock.

Their tongues darted around Carrie's clit. They mashed their lips together. Casey hummed loudly. Lance did the same. Their vibrating lips caused her pulsing nugget of lust to peek out of its hood. The two of them broke their kiss and smiled at the sight of her twitching clit. They both knew she was on the brink.

"That's a pretty sexy tongue you got," whispered Casey into his ear as she nibbled upon the lobe. "Can you reach her G-spot?"

Lance smiled in the affirmative.

"Do her Gråfenberg," the jezebel told him. "I'm going to love up her clit."

"I love teamwork," he grinned.

As Casey began to lick her girlfriend's clit, Lance plunged his tongue deep into her pussy. His tongue stroked the anterior wall of her vagina. He controlled its movements with gynecological precision. Lance probed her carefully and studied the reactions of his lover. The tip of his tongue ran over a ridge and her back popped into an arch. Bingo. He had found her G-spot.

Lance grasped her thighs in his iron grip. He expected Carrie would experience a great deal of orgasmic turbulence in the next few minutes. Lance flickered his tongue against her hot spot gently at first. As her moans grew in volume, he applied more pressure. Meanwhile, Casey tongued her clit with slow but firm strokes. It only took a minute before the twin-tongued assault pushed their lover over the edge. Her thighs convulsed. Her vaginal walls contracted. And, without any warning, she squirted like crazy. Carrie doused his face in a geyser of pussy juice.

Unfazed by her sudden outburst, Lance doubled down. He buried his face deeper into her crotch and kept teasing her hot spot. Carrie did it again. She coated his entire neck and face in fuck syrup. Lance kept going. He tripled down. His tongue explored the deepest recesses of her cunt. He felt her thighs clench. That meant he just nailed her A-spot. Carrie cried out. Casey kept tonguing her clit. Another massive orgasm rattled Carrie's body. They were on a roll!

****

Casey handed a Lance a towel from the bathroom. He wiped off her girlfriend's liquid excitement from his face. He lost count around seven climaxes but Carrie enjoyed a pretty good run. Now he finally would get to have a little fun of his own. He knelt between her open legs. Carrie remained in the same position as before. Her rump lay atop a shammed pillow, thighs spread wide in lewd invitation.

Casey sidled up behind him. Her hands glided down the muscle-bound landscape of his torso, past his sculpted eight-pack abs, and grasped the base of his tool. She pumped his huge manroot with both fists.

"Nice," she purred into his ear. "You're almost as big as our favorite dildo. Almost."

Lance cleared his throat.

"OK," Casey corrected herself. "Maybe a bit larger. Just a bit."

The Goth clung to his back like a second skin. She leaned her weight into his body, urging him forward. Lance took the hint. He grabbed Carrie's ankles and began to sink his prong into her wet gash.

"Oh, my God!" she piped. "Go easy, hon. I think you grew since last time."

"Slam it in," countered her girlfriend. "She likes it rough."

Lance erred on the side of caution. He took his time with Carrie. In fact, his tool had been growing into a truly lethal weapon as of late. Lance never once hurt a girl because he used his gift responsibly. The teen stud knew the line between pain and pleasure easily blurred with a guy like him.

"Not that slow," complained Carrie. "Give it to me for real."

Lance slightly picked up the pace. He had slid about halfway inside Carrie when she lost it.

"FUCK YEAH!" the size queen yelled without shame. "Pound me with that big dick!"

"You heard the lady," Casey told him, shoving his hips forward. "Do it!"

Taking her cue, Lance began to 'longcock' her with seven-inch strokes. He plunged himself into her body deep and hard.

"Fuck her, Lance," she barked. "Harder!"

Casey remained fastened to his V-shaped torso as he thrust into her girlfriend. She teased and goaded Lance with flirtatious obscenities. Her dirty talk got him so hot that he nearly blew his wad. Lance dug their scene. Carrie clearly was using his body to experience the vicarious thrill of fucking her girlfriend. What dude wouldn't want to be used as a strap-on dildo for these Sapphic foxes?

Lance had just enough wits left to angle his strokes toward her posterior fornix. Not a lot of guys could reach a woman's "deep spot." Even fewer knew how to pleasure it. But with his expert cocksmanship, Lance hit the target dead center. Carrie's face went blank. Her legs began to quiver. The silence in the room became deafening. Suddenly, a torrent of filthy language exploded from her lips.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! POUND ME, YOU BIG-DICKED MANWHORE! CRAM IT IN!"

Lance hammered away at her Deep Spot with his massive tool. With perfectly timed and angled thrusts, the master lover could sustain her climax almost indefinitely. Once he tuned himself onto a girl's orgasmic wavelength, the teen stud could surf her body to a stratospheric crest of bliss. With each new seduction, his intuition matured. His techniques became more refined. He knew what a lady wanted even before she did.

Carrie grew quiet again. The meant she was coming hard. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on his big dick like a steel trap. Lance rode her through three more orgasms, each bigger than the last. When he scored a fourth time, her pussy ruptured with another wet blast of love nectar. Lance made chicks squirt all the time but Carrie really hosed him down. His pecs and abs glistened under a fresh coat of girly cum.

Even Casey looked impressed. She never saw Carrie get this hot.

"Don't try this at home, kids," he joked to her.

"Wow, I'm like so jealous now."

"You won't be after I do it to you next."

"We'll see about that."

Casey dipped her head between her girlfriend's thighs, positioning her tongue at the juncture of cock and cunt. Lance liked her plan. Casey would lick Carrie's swollen clit while he fucked her. He felt the size queen's twat ripple with excitement as he fed her inch after inch of wrist-thick horsemeat. Carrie moaned loudly from the sheer mass and volume of his unyielding column of flesh. Casey studied her reaction. It pleased her.

Carrie had promised Casey to give up men. But she couldn't quit Lance. Carrie didn't lie to her girlfriend about him. The couple was too tight for secrets. She told her about his cock and what it did to her. Casey wasn't jealous. She was curious. Bi-curious. Carrie hatched a plan. Casey approved. They would take him on Prom Night.

Casey didn't know what to expect. Now she did. It got her hot. Lance was a stud. He would fill both of their starving pussies with eleven inches of heaven. The Gothic vixen tried to imagine how he would feel thrusting inside of her, filling her completely, stretching her further than she thought possible.

Lance reversed directions. His thick shaft slowly emerged from her galpal's dripping twat. It seemed to go on forever. Casey lazily dragged her tongue across the length of his rigid cockflesh. He tasted like Carrie but with a hint of male musk. Suddenly, her girlfriend tensed up again. Her clit was twitching like a rattler's tail. Casey captured that little bud between her lips and clamped down on it. She struck the jackpot. Carrie cut loose a full-bodied moan, not simply of passion but wonderment. The vixen vocalized her astonishment at how incredible the two of them made her feel.

Carrie's vaginal walls began a series of hard contractions. Lance was not unfamiliar with her response. A girl typically experienced between three and 12 spasms during orgasm. But Carrie was still going strong after 15. And her contractions seemed to intensify after 20. She took long, deep breaths, trying to slow down her racing heart. The girl could not help herself. Carrie loved Casey but she still needed meat. Lance satisfied that deep hunger. She felt a small tear of joy run down her cheek. It had been too long.

Then Lance lost it. After six hours of cockteasing, his balls held back a virtual reservoir of spunk. Of course, the anticipation of a threesome had been fortifying his libido for weeks, if not longer. While most of his male peers were fascinated by this illicit endeavor, Lance actively schemed to make it happen. He thought about possible scenarios day and night. And, at long last, the libertine's ambition had been fulfilled.

Carrie felt his tool grow even harder than usual. It throbbed inside her body. Lance loudly inhaled and exhaled. His visage darkened with an almost animalistic expression. His breathing slowed to a crawl. His broad chest expanded ominously as he gulped a big lungful of air. Every muscle in his body was jacked. Casey impulsively jammed her forefinger up his ass. She popped him like a balloon.

"FUCK YEAH!" he boomed. Carrie loved how his muscular pecs twitched when the bodybuilder was about to blow his load. His nipples grew hard like a woman's. Suddenly, he cut loose a triumphant roar of bliss. His outburst was deafening. Lance experienced much more intense climaxes than any guy she ever dated. Everybody loved sex but he seemed to enjoy it on an entirely different level. A lot of her friends called him promiscuous but she simply considered him passionate. With the lust of twenty men burning in his loins, the alpha stud simply carried out his biological imperative. The stallion-pricked Lothario was destined for a life of conquest and would leave a thousand satisfied lovers in the wake of his gargantuan desire.

"Oh, Lance!" she cried out with unvarnished ardor. "Come inside of me! Fill me up!" Carrie was on the pill so he didn't need to wear a Magnum XL. Both of her hands flew behind the nape of his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. They crushed their lips together and embarked upon an epic tonguedown. Lance slammed his hips forward. Carrie moaned into his mouth. Her legs locked around his back and pulled him in even deeper. Lance stuffed his blunt crown into her cul-de-sac, the hidden cove of bliss that lay below and beyond her cervix. She felt his tool lurch upward violently as a surge of spunk rocketed up his shaft.

Lance blasted her like a water cannon. His eruption immediately flooded her intimate delta, triggering yet another high voltage orgasm. Carrie thrashed and writhed underneath him as he continued to pump torrents of seed into her womb. Her vaginal muscles spasmed uncontrollably in an effort to milk his monster to the last drop. A deep, savage growl passed his lips. His voice dropped to an extraordinarily low pitch when the manbeast climaxed. Lance's basso profundo resonated in the bedroom, more felt than heard.

The large canopied bed shook with the force of an earthquake as his hips violently slammed into Carrie. Standing at six-and-a-half feet tall, the champion bodybuilder had transformed into an unstoppable force of nature. His peak waned and then returned with redoubled intensity as he took his mate like a mustang in heat. Casey marveled at his passion. Lance oozed an animal magnetism that turned her on like no other guy. Part of her attraction had an obvious explanation. The hunk had been blessed with the cock of a porn stud. But she also liked how he handled his powerful weaponry. Lance exhibited an unapologetic air of dominance and aggression. He wanted to wring every last bit of orgasmic pleasure out of her girlfriend's body and reduce the brassy vixen to a limp rag doll. Lance epitomized masculine strength but the teen stud did not rule by fear. He conquered through bliss.

Carrie warned her of Lance's seductive talent. The teenage Casanova addicted his lovers to a standard of pleasure only he could provide. After giving them a taste of his love, they craved his big dick like a narcotic. With dozens of horny seniors at his beck and call, he treated the student body as a personal harem. No single man ever got so much pussy. Promising him a ménage a trois seemed like the only way to guarantee a date with the ladykiller to prom.

Casey wanted him. She had heard about 'lesbians with exceptions' but previously understood the concept in name only. But Carrie was right. Bisexuality could be situational. With a guy like Lance, anything became possible. He brought a naturally erotic vibe into the bedroom. She heard threesomes could be awkward but their guest appeared completely at ease. In turn, his casual approach made her feel relaxed. Game on.

Lance was floating in bro heaven. Every lucky star had aligned that night. Two of the hottest seniors at Peoria Tech had propositioned him for a threesome. Nothing was forbidden and no strings were attached. The three of them had the run of a deluxe mansion with Jacuzzi, swimming pool, and even a wine cellar for an entire weekend. And while other teens were still fumbling their way through puberty, Lance had blossomed into a major league cocksman that nature destined for threesomes. His tool measured a panty-dropping ten-and-a-half inches, perfectly complementing the alpha stud's ultra-muscular physique. And along with accentuating these coveted attributes, his elevated testosterone levels blessed him with an inexhaustible libido to satisfy multiple partners.

And he was coming. Lance could experience a truly stellar magnitude of climax. It exploded like a big stick of dynamite between his legs. The orgasmic recoil of his weapon literally knocked him on his ass a few times. His exceptional muscle mass cushioned the blow but not entirely. The discharge would have knocked another man unconscious. On the other hand, the sensation exhilarated Lance. It was the ultimate high. Along with the onslaught of physical pleasure, his partners stroked his ego as much as his cock. Lance was discovering he no longer had to play by the rules. The monogamous boundaries that restrained other males did not apply to him. An uncharted world of sexual adventurism had just opened up to him and the rogue lover intended upon exploring and conquering it.

Blast after blast of hot spunk fired out of his stud cannon as Lance unleashed a triumphant roar. He never had come this hard in his entire life. Gouts of sperm squirted out of Carrie's labia. Having filled her to the brim, he caused a backwash of seed to overflow her pussy. It spread in a puddle beneath her ass. Finally, the locomotion of his hips began to slow. A last mighty grunt of satisfaction exited his mouth. His lips curled into a smile as he withdrew. Despite his outpouring, Lance was still hard as a rock. His miraculous organ summoned audible gasps of approval from his female audience. The multi-orgasmic megastud seemingly defied the laws of nature.

Rather than rest on his laurels, Lance immediately closed in on Casey. His demeanor had changed. He smirked more than smiled at her. She couldn't suppress a grin of her own. The stud really did a number on her girlfriend. Had it been another woman, she might have felt jealous. But Lance did not pose a threat. The well-hung playboy was more of an ultra-deluxe sex toy for the female couple to share.

"C'mon babe," he joked. "Let's get heterosexual."

Lance ducked his head between her thighs. As with Carrie, he planned to take his time. She would be enjoying some exhaustive cunnilingus before getting her brains fucked out. From the first flick of his tongue, Casey sensed his mastery. Lance maneuvered his tongue with reptilian grace. The Goth babe already noted its unusual length when they performed a duet on her girlfriend's quinny but she hadn't been the target of his desire until now. Though Carrie's ex-boyfriend may have been a thuggish lout, his serpentine tongue stirred her pot in a way other women could not.

Casey gave a loud moan. Her black-nailed fingers clutched his head for dear life as she shoved his mouth into her pussy and humped his face with her crotch. Without missing a beat, Lance's head rapidly swiveled back and forth on his brass-corded neck. He did not eat her pussy so much as devour it. His technique was utterly masculine. He thrust his tongue into the moist folds of her vagina. The ribbon of muscle plunged inside of her until she felt the tip tickle her cervix. With nine inches of tongue rammed up her twat, Lance began to undulate the length in sensual waves that set her heart aflutter. His tongue then began whirling like a whisk against her vaginal walls, roughly licking cavernous reaches where no man had gone before.

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers