The Prom King and The Size Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers

Casey stopped moaning as she reached her apex. Carrie felt her girlfriend grow stiff as a board. Her breath caught in her throat. She arched her back. Then Lance moved in for the kill. He also had his finger on Carrie's trigger. The expert lover added just a bit more pressure to her G-spot while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Carrie froze up. She braced herself for a massive climax.

The room had gone silent save for the squishing noises of Lance's fingers and cock. The teen stud couldn't suppress a triumphant smile. Though the last couple years had seen a staggering number of women lay and spread for him, he never felt so desired or sexy before. Not only had Lance accomplished the near-impossible feat of bedding two bi-babes. Not only had he given Casey four orgasms in a row. The virtuoso now would bring both his partners to a simultaneous climax.

An instant later, he felt a deep searing heat inside his anus. The burn quickly spread to his balls. His massive orbs began to rumble ominously. Then they began to vibrate with a singular intensity. The teen Casanova exercised precise control over his ejaculatory reflexes but this climax came out of nowhere. His erection throbbed with delight. It never felt so hard. It never felt so good.

"Holy fucking shit!" he growled through clenched teeth. Even for him, this would be a big fucking deal.

Every muscle in Lance's body seized up as he hit his peak. Shockwaves of pleasure wracked his body. Ten seconds in to his epic climax, a geyser of spunk rocketed up his pulsating shaft. He unloaded more sperm during his first blast than other guys could muster in a week. His tool lurched up again and fired an even bigger wad. The violent discharge nearly ruptured the latex of his Magnum XL.

Having seen his share of porn, Lance naturally compared himself to the male talent. Not only did the actors have girly dicks. Their cumshots were literally anti-climactic. Due to his sexual enhancements, Lance experienced exceptionally robust ejaculations. But tonight's orgasm redefined his standards of pleasure. The sturdy bedframe creaked and groaned as the raging manbeast slammed into Casey. Lance didn't hold back. She wanted the orgasmic pounding as much as he did.

The threeway climax forged a special bond between the lovers. Their vocal expressions of bliss helped sustain each other's own orgasms. Nothing turned him on more than making a girl come. The lusty Lothario thrived on seduction and conquest. Making two girls come at the same time took his game to the next level. That didn't even happen in porn. He had crossed into a fantasy world in which nothing was forbidden and all of his orgiastic desires became possible. Instead of coming down, his crescendo intensified around the tenth blast. Lance's dick switched to autopilot and kept shooting huge wads of sperm long after his ejaculations normally tapered off.

Lance's eruption lasted a full two minutes. Once again, the sexual athlete had broken his own record. His body still was maturing at 18 and his climaxes just seemed to get longer and stronger. He withdrew from Casey's quinny with a wet pop. His load had inflated the tip of his Magnum XL to the bursting point. With practiced familiarity, he carefully unrolled the condom and tied off the end. It looked like a water balloon.

"Is there any place I can throw this out?" he asked awkwardly.

His companions didn't answer. They lay together in a heap of limbs, still recovering from their orgasmic maelstrom. Lance jumped out of bed and headed to the toilet to flush away the condom. Locating the bathroom took time in her palatial boudoir. He wandered into not one but two walk-in closets before finding it. Her bathroom outsized his bedroom. It had a bidet, granite floors, and a Jacuzzi big enough for three. Carrie already had switched on the hot tub. The massage jets made the water bubble. An ice bucket with an unopened bottle of Cristal sat near the edge. Lance filed away a mental note for later...

Floor-to-ceiling mirrors lined the walls. Lance rarely had a chance to view himself head to toe. He liked what he saw. Even for a varsity football player, Lance was ripped. The athlete had just won his first bodybuilding competition and had a good chance at the statewide finals. But even if he lost, Lance enjoyed the greatest consolation prize on Earth.

Sure, there were other things that guys could dream about - celebrity, unlimited wealth, world peace, and so on. However, none of it compared to a ten-and-a-half inch cock. Lance had won the golden ticket. The teen stud could have sex with virtually any woman he desired. And for his Prom Night, the ladykiller graduated to threesomes. Two foxy bi-babes awaited his return to their bed so he could fuck them into cross-eyed oblivion. Lance posed and pranced before the mirrors. What he saw made his dick hard. Even after two consecutive orgasms, his love muscle throbbed with power and pleasure. The girls stroked his ego as skillfully as his cock.

He heard the ring of an incoming text message from the other room. Cheers and laughter soon followed. Lance returned to his companions.

"So you'll never guess who became Prom Queen," Carrie smiled.

"Morgan Smith?"

"Hilary Thompson," declared Casey.

Lance nodded with approval. The head of the math club had won the title. Good for her. She deserved it more than a cheerleader.

"So which douchebag won Prom King?" he asked. "Steve Knight?"

"Nope," laughed Carrie. "You did!"

Lance needed a moment to process the news. The possibility had never crossed his mind. The title usually went to students that participated heavily in school activities. Aside from football, his principal extracurricular pursuit was sex. Apparently, his success with the female population of Peoria Tech helped him win the school-wide vote.

"We should have stayed," noted Carrie. "You owe Hilary big time. She got stood up for the coronation dance."

"And wasn't I supposed get a crown as well?" Lance mused.

"You'll get what's coming to you," answered Casey.

"What do you mean?"

"Get your ass over here and we'll show you," said Carrie.

Lance climbed into bed. Each girl grabbed a shoulder and shoved him to the mattress.

Carrie pulled a tube of lip gloss out of her purse and uncapped it. Casey winked at him. Lance smiled. He knew exactly what he had coming. The girls glossed up each other's lips. They deliberately took their time. Finally, Casey and Carrie turned to face him and loudly smacked their lips. Their display might have been brazen but it served its purpose. Lance's tool throbbed with anticipation. He had wondered all his life what a double blowjob would feel like.

His companions started slow. They kicked things off with a full body massage. Casey kneaded his broad chest with deep firm pressure to relax his big muscles. Carrie played a more flirtatious role, tickling, pinching, and scratching him with her fingernails. Lance let his ladies take the lead. Their hands traveled all over his sculpted physique. They had a lot of ground to cover. The champion bodybuilder stood six-and-a-half feet tall and occupied most of the King Size mattress.

Soon, the girls began to use their mouths as well as their hands. Their lips and tongues caressed every part of him except for his naughty bits. They were saving the best for last. Carrie's tongue glided up the deep ridges of his six-pack before veering toward his left nipple. She bit down on it lightly. Casey licked the other one. Lance's mighty pecs twitched with excitement as they sucked his stiffening nipples.

With a nod and a wink, the girls double-teamed one nipple, then the other. Carrie tongue-flicked his areola and Casey nipped the tip. The bi-babes made out with one other as their tongues dueled over each nipple. Lance's heart skipped a beat at their lewd frolic and he gave each of their ass cheeks an affectionate squeeze. They had discovered one of his sweet spots. He loved for girls to slobber over his pecs. Sure, Lance had some idea what to expect from a threesome. He watched enough porn. But the videos never captured the more subdued aspects of the actual experience. It wasn't so much the sex as the anticipation that delighted him.

Lance squeezed his eyes shut. The teen stud needed a moment to absorb the flood of pleasure that inundated his senses. Finally, it stopped. Lance felt the weight of the mattress shift as they climbed across his body. When he opened them again, the girls were lightly breathing on his cockhead through their mouths and noses.

"Don't touch," warned Carrie. He didn't want to. The sensations they provoked were beyond exquisite.

His lovers nuzzled his shaft with the tips of their noses and peppered his giant ball sack with light kisses. Carrie brushed her cheek against the length of his shaft. Its veins pulsed with hot blood. She marveled at the strength of his erection. Even after firing off two loads, he felt bigger and harder than her favorite dildo. Casey peeked out from behind the other side of his thick shaft. The women locked gazes. Without a word, they ran their noses up his length in unison. After clearing the top, the lesbian lovers locked lips just above the tip of his weapon. When the vixens broke their tongue kiss, they let a big glob of saliva drip from their lips and land smack dab upon his cockhead.

"That's so fucking hot," Lance gasped quietly as the spittle slowly oozed down his shaft. If a feather landed on his dick right then, he probably would have blown his wad.

Carrie and Casey exchanged a conspiratorial smile. They had their man exactly where they wanted him. Their faces hovered near his ball sack, kissing his manfruit with puckered lips. Casey slobbered her way all the way down to his anus, then up his perineum and over his sack with wide, lazy licks. Meanwhile, Carrie gently poked and probed the folds of his scrotum with the tip of her tongue.

Lance let out a low growl of pleasure and dug his heels into the mattress. The urge to unload nearly overwhelmed him. But he also wanted to prolong his unbearable bliss for as long as possible as the jezebels fed upon his ball sack. With each of their tongues cradling a testicle, their jaws opened wide. Lance moaned with anticipation as their mouths engulfed him. To further excite the alpha stud, they began to hum loudly in unison.

Lance took slow deep breaths. He never got his equipment serviced like this before. The virile teen owned a set of jawbreakers that proved more than a mouthful for most women. Resembling a pair of jumbo eggs in size and shape, his balls never got the tongue polish they deserved. Chicks focused on his big cock instead. Sure, Lance loved getting his dick sucked as much as the next guy. But along with powering his tool through hours of lovemaking, his mighty orbs had become pleasure centers in themselves during puberty.

Lance ran his hands through their hair as the girls huddled between his thighs. His eyes briefly rolled back into his head and then returned to meet Carrie's gaze. She bore a giggly grin. So did Casey. Yep, they had his number. He could not withstand the sensation of two warm, wet mouths slobbering over his supersized jewel bag. To make matters even hotter, his lovers made out with each other at the same time, their tongues slipping and sliding across his manfruit in a frenzy of passion.

His gonads began to rumble ominously. Carrie noticed that first. She knew what that meant. Rather than back off, she sped up her tongue-dance. Casey followed her lead. Until that moment, his tool lay flush against his abs, the tip extending several inches past his belly button. But, as Lance reached his climax, his erection lurched upward. His cock rose into the air like a missile preparing for launch. When it reached a right angle, the giant hunk of meat began to pulsate. An instant later, his weapon blasted a geyser of spunk that would have put a porn star to shame.

Carrie gazed at him in awe. The vixen already regarded Lance as a sexual superman. But he usually blew his load into her cunt or mouth. Watching him shoot off into the open air revealed the sheer firepower of his potent masculinity. He doused the silk canopy of the four-poster bed in a deluge of liquid passion. Had it not been for the covering, his discharge would have struck the ceiling.

Suddenly, his body jackknifed and collapsed on its side, putting Carrie and Casey in the line of fire. And the climax went on and on and on. His fuckhose painted their bed and bodies like a layer of icing upon a giant strudel cake. As his barrage tapered off, Carrie grasped his pole and pumped it with both fists, summoning an impressive second coming. Lance loved her double handjobs and she milked his schlong to the last drop.

Carrie finally let go of his shaft. His tool sprang into the air, smacked loudly against his abs, and then bounded back to a right angle with his body. It hadn't softened a fraction of an inch. A smug grin played upon his lips. Even in the fantasy realm of porn, the cumshot signified the end of a lovemaking session. For Lance, the night had just begun.

"Ladies," purred the luckiest man on Earth. "Would you please suck my cock?"

Carrie and Casey both shot him a nasty look.

"I said 'please'," he added jokingly.

What could they do? The girls certainly had no intention of kicking the superstud of their bed. Who else could satisfy them like he did? So Carrie and Casey picked up where they left off. With their faces hovering near his crotch, the ladies slowly licked up both sides of his shaft in unison. They skipped the head, closed their eyes, and locked lips just above the tip. Their kiss was slow and wet. It had been staged for their guest but the artifice did not make the display any less sensual.

The girls opened their eyes and looked at him. His legs shook. His eyes fluttered. His expression betrayed fevered lust.

"Honest. I said 'please'," he repeated more desperately than before.

Carrie and Casey ran their tongues up along his shaft again with tantalizing deliberation. It took forever for their mouths to cover ten inches of shaft. But, instead of skipping his knob this time, the girls lingered. Lance moaned audibly as they made out with the head of his cock between their lips, their tongues sliding around the sides and over the top to kiss one another. It felt beyond exquisite.

Casey's tongue gently shoved the head into Carrie's mouth and kissed her. Her girlfriend suckled his glans before pushing it back between her partner's lips. The lipstick lesbians passed the head back and forth in this manner as thick rivulets of saliva ran down the length of his shaft. Finally, Carrie stretched her mouth wide open and engulfed his fist-sized knob. It took work. Lance had grown too big for a lot of girls. While Carrie slowly bobbed on his pole, her girlfriend descended to his scrotum. The Goth vixen hocked up a wad of saliva, spat on his balls, and swabbed the folds of his jewelbag.

Then the girls changed up again. Casey's tongue climbed and kissed its way up his tool. Carrie pulled off his pole and licked the groove where his knob met his shaft.

"Yeah, babe," he groaned. "Do my frenulum."

"Frenulum?" chuckled Carrie. "Look who aced his sex ed exam."

She wasn't wrong. The straight-D student rarely paid attention in class except when it related to his cock. Lance was fascinated with the changes happening to his body. He was undergoing a miraculous supra-puberty that transformed him into a sexual Olympian. The teen stud had become an expert of both male and female genital anatomy.

"If you don't know where to find my frenulum," he smiled. "Then just lick my asshole."

Without hesitation, the vixen lifted up his heavy ball sack and passionately kissed his anus. Her girlfriend inhaled a few inches of cock and massaged the tip with her throat muscles. Lance felt Carrie jam her tongue up his ass. The feeling was exquisite. A loud moan escaped his lips. Not even a seasoned cocksman could withstand this treatment.

"Whoa!" he laughed nervously while attempting to conceal his extreme arousal. Lance abruptly jerked his crotch away from their questing tongues. Carrie grinned. She knew they were pushing his buttons.

"What's the problem, stud?" inquired Casey. "Can't handle us?"

"Let's clean up," he answered without acknowledging her question. Lance rose to his knees, scooped Casey off the mattress, and threw her over his massive left shoulder. He then hooked an arm around Carrie's waist and slung her over his other shoulder. Despite his double-burden, he knee-walked to the edge of the bed and stepped down to the floor without missing a beat.

Lance strode across Carrie's bedroom with the pair of women draped over his back like two sacks of potatoes. Their feet lightly kicked at his chest but neither protested his caveman act. Hanging upside down from his back, Casey and Carrie exchanged glances of amusement and amazement. Their boyfriend for the night might have been uncouth but nary a dull moment passed in his company.

The teen stud kicked open the door to the bathroom and entered a virtual hall of mirrors. The girls marveled at their collective reflection. Lance appeared larger than life. His dual fireman carry further accentuated his brawn, his biceps flexed to the size of boulders. The playboy's flawless physique, smoldering gaze, and stallion-sized erection embodied their most primal desires. But the lewd sneer he wore upon his face clinched it for them. Lance exuded incredible confidence in his sexuality. He didn't betray even the slightest hint of awkwardness in the unfamiliar erotic landscape of a ménage a trois. The challenge of satisfying two women did not intimidate him so much as excite him.

Lance stepped inside the Jacuzzi. The teen stud gently let go of his female cargo and they slid down his chest and into the bubbling water. Carrie reached for the bottle of Cristal that stood at the edge of the tub.

"Cristal good enough for you?" joked Carrie.

"I prefer Dom Perignon but it'll do," he retorted.

Truth be told, Lance never sipped anything besides rotgut from a bodega but he wanted to play it suave. POP! Casey grabbed a flute. Lance took another. Her girlfriend poured champagne into the tall glasses.

Carrie raised her flute: "Best. Threesome. Ever."

CLINK! Lance quickly downed his drink. Carrie took a sip of Cristal and then closed in on her girlfriend. The pair exchanged a champagne kiss, bubbly trickling down their chins as they made out. The lipstick lesbians swirled the liquor from mouth to mouth. After a final gulp, they turned to Lance with a smile.

The cocksman took a deep breath. His eyes smoldered with uncontrollable excitement. They betrayed a degree of arousal seldom experienced by most guys. The girls moved in on him. Each of them straddled one of his legs and they ground their pussies against his thighs. Carrie made out with him while Casey sucked on his earlobe. Her mouth tasted like champagne.

"I'm gonna make your big dick pop like that bottle of champagne," Casey whispered into his ear. Lance turned to the vixen with a defiant look and kissed her deep and long while Carrie sucked on his other earlobe. He grabbed a handful of ass in either palm and drew both of his companions closer. They stopped kissing him and started grinding their crotches harder and harder against his thighs. Lance responded by shoving his hands between their legs and sliding a pair of fingers up each of their twats. While his thumb rubbed their clits, the ambidextrous lover played their pussies like a virtuoso. His fingers danced upon their G-spots, winding up their bodies to a fever pitch.

Casey started coming first. She cried out and arched her back. Her whole body shook violently. The vixen tilted back her head. Seizing the moment, Lance sank his teeth into her neck like a vampire. The love bite caused her to scream louder and shake harder. Tears of bliss ran down her cheeks. Suddenly, Carrie seized up as well. The orgasm blindsided her. She never saw it coming. Lance stoked the fire in her pussy with his questing fingers. He knew just how to sustain her pleasure - his aim, his timing, even the amount of pressure exerted upon her sweet spots.

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers