The Prom King and The Size Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers

"Look into each others' eyes," he commanded. They did. Each girl recognized the reckless abandon in the gaze of the other. The ladykiller had set their pussies ablaze. Whatever jealousy or suspicion they might have harbored against their guest at the outset had given way to uncontrollable lust. The girls joined hands. They locked lips. Their kiss was tender and vulnerable. Lance sensed its intimacy. Some of their affection had been staged tonight to arouse him. But this embrace seemed authentic.

As they gently descended from their peaks, the women collapsed against his chest. Lance hooked his arms around their waists and drew them closer. They instinctively tucked their heads into his shoulders. He could feel the pounding of their hearts and small gusts of hot breath blow across his neck. A moment passed in silence.

"Kiss me," he finally told them in his baritone growl. The girls both looked up at him inquisitively. They did not know which of them he wanted to kiss. Lance answered their question by sliding his fingertips under both chins, tipping up their heads, and guiding them into a three-way kiss as if it were the most natural thing in the world. His lips felt smoother than velvet. They didn't demand. They merely caressed.

Carrie and Casey felt themselves drifting into uncharted emotional territory. Sure, he had fucked them. They had planned for that to happen. But more than spice up their relationship, he seemed to open it to new possibilities. Lance added a masculine tension to their lovemaking that both of them secretly desired. The lipstick lesbians craved his monster meat in their sandwich. Though neither had much interest in the boys at high school, Lance played in a different league. More than his stallion-sized tool, more than his muscle-bound physique, they dug his cocksure attitude in the sack. He knew what he wanted.

Carrie began to nibble upon his neck. Casey reached down between his legs and grasped the base of his tool. The vixen did not fondle him so much as try to gauge his size by encircling his shaft with her thumb and forefinger. They wouldn't touch.

"Nice try, angel," he crowed. "Not gonna happen."

"You know what I'm thinking..." started Casey. She didn't finish her sentence but nodded toward the bottle of champagne. Carrie grabbed it by the neck. Her girlfriend reached for her smartphone. Lance knew the score. The girls wanted some souvenir photos of his cock. He lifted himself out of the Jacuzzi and sat on the edge with just his ankles still in the water. Carrie placed the half-empty bottle on his thigh so that it stood parallel with his mighty erection. Casey snapped some photos.

Lance dug their attention. He attracted a lot of lusty shutterbugs that liked to take comparison photos of his tool with various household objects to prove his size. Chicks traded them like baseball cards at school. Just for kicks, he ventured a few bodybuilding poses for the camera. The teen hunk liked to show off his ripped physique. He wasn't unaware of how his appearance captivated the female gaze. In fact, it turned him on.

Though Lance might have affected a cool exterior, the prodigy was still discovering his sexuality. The teen read everything he could on the web about puberty. Every article told him that it was natural for a guy to 'feel different' than his friends during this time. Yet Lance knew he was different. He knew it every time he showered after gym class. He knew it every time he watched porn. He knew it every time he hooked up with a chick.

The girls always told him he wasn't like the others. He looked so much bigger. He lasted so much longer. They kept calling. They kept texting. He lined up three or four sessions a day. While some of his teammates still hadn't lost their virginity, the star quarterback had banged all but two members of the cheerleading squad. He scored a threesome on Prom Night. Lance was addicted. His entire life revolved around sex and the women who demanded it from him. His grades suffered. He missed football practice. He couldn't even watch a movie to the end because his smartphone kept vibrating with lewd messages.

Casey tossed the phone across the floor and nodded to Carrie. The photo shoot was over. The girls waded towards Lance. They each grabbed a knee and parted his thighs. Lance's tool throbbed with renewed excitement as his lovers positioned themselves between his open legs. Their faces hovered inches from his shaft. With a wicked chuckle, they unleashed their tongues upon his cockflesh, slobbering his love muscle with mouthfuls of drool. Lance watched their heads bob and weave in the mirrors that lined the opposite wall. He felt like the star of his own porn film.

The girls worked their way up his monster cock with flickering tongues, making out with his towering shaft and each other. Lewd slurping sounds filled the room as their mouths ascended eleven inches of heaven. When they reached the tip, their jaws opened wide to engulf his fist-sized knob and began a hot, wet make-out session. It felt like a mouth with two tongues.

Lance grit his teeth to control himself. Their affection bordered on worship. And why not? The inexhaustible Lothario had rocked both their worlds with a dozen world-shaking, pussy-squirting orgasms. He made them come so hard that they nearly blacked out a couple times. Before that night, the big question had been whether Lance could handle two women. Now the issue became whether Carrie and Casey could handle the well-hung playboy. Double-teaming his big knob became their last resort. Not even a pro like Lance could withstand the exquisite pleasure. They hummed around his cockhead as their tongues whipped around the sensitive hunk of flesh. Their tongue kiss got sloppier and sloppier as rivulets of saliva ran down the length of his immense shaft. They really put on a show for him.

Lance's muscles tensed up. "UNNNNNHHHH!!" he wheezed. His fuck club pulsated like a colossal 11-inch vibrator. The girls backed off. They knew what would come next. His blowhole tensed open and fired an endless streamer of spunk that splattered the ceiling. No stranger to cumshots, Carrie and Casey marveled at his superhuman discharge. Each blast from his love cannon outsized another man's entire load. And his climax seemed to go on forever as his massive balls tightened rhythmically to squeeze out one shot after another.

Lance stretched and yawned as the girls emerged from the tub. They got into the shower to wash his sperm off each other's bodies. Lance did not hesitate to join them inside the crowded stall. He draped his arms over their shoulders and their faces instinctively converged in a three-way kiss. His hands skated down their backs and gave both their butts an affectionate squeeze.

"From now on," he began, breaking their kiss. "I think I'm going to shower in the girls' locker room after football practice."

Carrie and Casey exchanged amused looks and lathered up their palms with soap.

"So what do you guys talk about in the locker room anyway?" asked Carrie.

Lance responded with a blank stare. In truth, his teammates didn't say much of anything to him. They usually just gawked at his huge wang in the shower.

"We talk about football and stuff like that," he lied.

"Let's not beat around the bush," said Casey. "If our thing continues past this weekend, you had better keep your mouth shut about us."

"No one would believe me anyway," he observed. "So what do you girls talk about in the locker room?"

"How your big dick still won't go down after shooting off four times," purred Carrie as she stroked his shaft with a soapy palm. "You're fucking amazing."

Lance just smiled. He got a lot more than a Tinder hookup tonight. Casey's parents wouldn't return until Monday. The teen Lothario scored a three-night stand with two bi-babes. His new girlfriends had an exhaustive list of FFM positions they wanted to explore this weekend. And while most dudes proved unable to fuck two women in rapid succession, Lance could pull off the near-mythic 'phallocentric' threesome that they expected. Carrie specifically invited him to Casey's bed because the pair could rely on his dick like a dildo. The vixens could use him for their pleasure all night if they wanted. A lot of guys watched porn. Lance lived it. The sexual athlete fulfilled the most unrealistic expectations of threesome videos without breaking a sweat.

"C'mon, ladies," he said. "Let's go to bed."

Carrie rinsed the last soapsuds off his dick. Casey shut off the tap. Her girlfriend returned with two towels. The women dried him off, then each other. The trio exited the shower. They caught their reflection in the mirror. The three of them looked sexy together. Carrie got her phone to snap a selfie.

They returned to the bedroom. Lance picked up his strip of Magnum XL condoms off the floor. He had six left. The teen stud tore open one of the wrappers and quickly sheathed himself.

"So who wants to get fucked first?" he asked with a smug grin.

Carrie glanced over at Casey. Yes, the night looked far from over. "Don't worry, hon," she told her girlfriend. "We got Advil here." Her comment did not go over his head. Lance knew about the 'sex hangovers' that some women experienced with him. His big dick left them pretty sore the next day. If a cheerleader walked funny at practice, everyone knew the reason.

Casey lay and spread for him on the bed.

"You're worth the stretch," she confessed as he knelt between her open legs. Carrie snapped some more souvenir photos. He wondered if they would end up making the rounds at school. Whatevs. Lance was getting used to being a local celebrity. It had its drawbacks for sure. Everyone stared at him in class. And he sometimes questioned the wisdom of his promiscuous dating habits. Lance didn't exactly feel bad about his love life. But he did feel weird. No amount of random hookups seemed to satisfy his voracious appetite. But tonight was different. He felt complete with two females. It seemed as if all of his previous sexual escapades had played out in mono. And, suddenly, he heard them in stereo.

For many teens, Prom represented a rite of passage. Some would lose their virginity that night. Lance claimed his manhood a long time ago but now stood on the verge of another transformation. The wall between fantasy and reality had just crumbled. Lance was experiencing pleasures other dudes jacked off to in porn. The super-stud had just embarked upon a sexual odyssey from which he never wished to return...

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers