The Prom King and The Size Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers

"I'm gonna come!" she blurted out before her body froze stiff as a board.

Lance locked gazes with her. Her pupils dilated. Her complexion flushed. Her nipples spiked. He had her number down cold. Then all heaven broke loose. Love nectar flooded her quinny. Lance greedily sucked down her juices, the sheer volume causing his Adam's apple to bob with each gulp. The oral virtuoso proved unrelenting. The harder she came, the faster he lashed her walls with his tongue. Finally, her whole body went limp. If Casey had been a pinball machine, her "tilt" sign would have just lit up.

Carrie passed a bottle of Evian to her girlfriend: "You had better stay hydrated, hon."

The two females shared a moment. They knew the big moment had arrived.

"I'm ready," was all Casey told her.

Carrie retrieved Lance's torn slacks and fished out his wallet. It was empty save for a long strip of Magnum XL condoms. While he contented himself by tonguing her girlfriend's clit, Carrie tore open the gold foil wrapper, pinched the tip of the rubber, and capped his fist-sized knob with it. She slowly unrolled the condom down his shaft. It took a lot of work to suit him up. A Magnum XL was a very snug fit for his forearm-sized tool. Though he just turned 18, Lance still had to complete the final stages of puberty and his already huge genitalia continued to grow and develop. He felt bigger and harder than just a few months ago. Carrie had introduced Casey to larger dildos over the past few months but his tool still would be a stretch for her girlfriend. Even with the condom unrolled all the way down, several inches of shaft remained exposed.

"She's all yours," the vixen whispered in his ear. "Go for it, Magnum Man."

Lance rose up to his knees as Carrie shoved a pillow underneath her galpal's butt. The Goth babe lay before him like an offering, her legs splayed wide open in welcome. Grabbing an ankle in either hand, he angled his hips so his tool lined up with the mouth of her snatch. Casey's breath caught in her mouth as the knob nosed against her entrance.

Even after claiming almost a hundred pussies that year, Lance never felt so excited. His fuck club throbbed with agonizing lust, its veins pulsing visibly with each heartbeat. Casey had an exquisite cunt. Beneath a perfectly manicured bush, her fleshy pink petals blossomed open in welcome, the moist slit still flushed from the orgasm she just enjoyed with him. He could eat a pussy like that all day. But reaming it with his big dick would be even more fun.

Casey craned her neck upward as he drew back his hips like an archer drawing his bow. The bodybuilding Lothario loomed over his conquest, poised to spear his massive weapon into her deepest recesses. A frisson of excitement shimmied up her spine. Just before he struck, a curtain of blonde hair came into view. Gazing up, Casey smiled at her girlfriend. Carrie hovered right above her face and tenderly looked into her eyes.

"Are we cool?" she whispered softly.

"Fuck, yeah," Casey answered without hesitation. "Bring it on."

"Do it," Carrie told him. "Fuck my girlfriend."

Lance obliged. With a solid thrust, he wedged his big knob inside her hole. Casey's face lit up.

"Holy shit," she whispered into his ear. "I could come right now."

"Breathe in and out," he told her. "Just relax."

With calm expertise, Lance moved the head in and out of her snatch. Just with the tip of his phallic iceberg crammed inside her body, she cried out in pleasure. Taking her cue, his hips applied a steady forward pressure, slowly advancing an inch at a time. Casey couldn't describe how she felt at this moment. Calling it either pain or pleasure would have been an understatement. Though Casey lost her hymen a long time ago, Lance made her feel like a virgin again. That's how Carrie described sex with the rakish brute. The first time they fucked, he seemed to claim a second maidenhead from her. Lance touched her in a way other guys could not. The sensations were far more intense.

Lance patiently forged ahead. Her vaginal muscles gripped and clenched his invader, straining and struggling with his size. Lance invariably proved the biggest guy a girl had ever known. But he also strived to be the best. Despite his reputation as a beast on the gridiron, his movements were precise and calculated, though hardly gentle. Carrie dipped her head between the junction of their loins. She wanted to get up close and personal with the naughty bits of her two favorite lovers. Lance was reaming out her girlfriend's twat. The cocksman's Magnum XL condom stretched over his wrist-thick love muscle like a second skin, the veins of his rock-ribbed shaft pulsing visibly beneath the latex. Even fully unrolled, several inches of cock remained exposed.

Lance's tool grinded to a halt. At eight inches, he had bottomed out in Casey. But Carrie knew that only meant the end of the beginning. Lance angled his hips upward and began a slow rocking motion. He was going where no man had gone before, working his tool into her cul-de-sac, the remote area behind her cervix. Carrie swirled her tongue around their carnal bond, lapping away at her girlfriend's swollen clit as his thick shaft rasped against it. Casey stiffened with a harsh gasp.

"You feel that, girl?" he whispered in his panty-staining baritone. "Goin' balls deep."

The vixen whipped her head to and fro. She could do nothing. Casey had lost all control over her body. Her entire world existed in a few square inches between her thighs. She felt like Lance was splitting her apart.

"Come for me, girl, " he commanded. "Come on that big dick."

Casey's nipples spiked as the first spasms of orgasm electrified her senses. With Carrie, she could control her release to an extent. Its timing and intensity depended on her own physical efforts. But Lance seemed to be ripping this climax out of her body. Not only was he wrenching it out of her by force, the pleasure erupted from places deeper than where any orgasm had ever come from. The jezebel's pounding heart thudded in her ears until she felt like her head would blow up. Bursts of light exploded directly in front of her eyes. This was no ordinary climax.

As she writhed under his carnal spell, Lance maintained a sure and steady rhythm. While some guys might be content with eking a single orgasm out of their lady, the teen stud always doubled down. A female's first crescendo was just an opening to multiply her pleasure to greater and greater magnitudes. He let Casey ride out her tempestuous climax, then sped up his thrusts. The ladykiller knew just how and where to strike, playing her body like a virtuoso.

"Keep on coming, babe," he growled. "Fuck, yeah!"

Casey had barely begun to come down from her climax when he swept her up to an even greater peak. She let out a gurgling scream and her entire body began to shudder and shake. The model's normally pale visage had flushed beet red and its chiseled features contorted with convulsive lust. Lance crammed another inch of cock into the Goth babe and her eyes rolled back into her head. Rivers of drool trickled out both corners of her mouth. Lance pounded her like a hammer. Her cries of unbridled ecstasy exhilarated him. The teen stud had conquered quite a few women but flipping a lesbian was a first.

"Just one more time," Lance urged her. "Do it for me."

Casey slowly breathed in and out. She rocked her pelvis and flexed her spine. The vixen went with his flow and rhythm, tightening her vaginal muscles to intensify the stirrings of an orgasm in the deepest recesses of her body. She clamped down so hard that it threw Lance off his game. He froze up for up for a second, took a breather, and then continued to slide in and out.

"Not so fast, babe," he whispered in her ear. "I'm not done with you yet."

Lance swooped down upon his lover. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the mattress. He lay on top of her, his massive torso crushing her under its brawny weight. His face closed in for a scorching kiss. Her mouth was lush and soft, her sweet sigh of surrender warm against his lips.

"They call this the 'missionary' position," he teased her. "Because I am going to convert you to heterosexuality."

The words barely left his mouth before he received a hard but playful swat across his bare butt.

"Lance!" chided Carrie. "That's my girlfriend you're talking to."

"And you asked me to fuck her," he smirked. "Isn't that what friends are for?"

The three of them laughed at their predicament. They were all a bit compromised in the present situation.

"Of course, I asked you to fuck her!" continued Carrie. "But just because you've got a big dick and fuck like a porn star, you can't horn in on my woman like that."

Lance just smiled and returned his focus to Casey. "More," she whispered, her body arching up off the mattress. "Please...more, more, more." He expertly tilted up his angle of entry so his shaft rasped against her G-spot. Casey clenched her jaw, bracing for the impact of her violent climax. Panting in rhythm with the building pandemonium that rippled her interiors, she dug her nails into his broad back. Casey exploded in a ferocious paroxysm of bliss. She screamed and screamed and screamed at the top of her lungs, her soprano cries echoing throughout the mansion.

"Fuck, yeah," boomed Lance. "Take my ten inches, babe."

Carrie felt her clit twitch with excitement. The teenage hunk was cucking her big time and she loved every minute of it. Ever since Casey confessed her bi-curious desires to her girlfriend, Carrie knew Lance would be joining them in bed. The vixen needed cock. Big cock. A girl couldn't live on pussy alone. But there was also the voyeuristic thrill. It freaked her out a bit to watch the superstud make her galpal come so hard. She couldn't satisfy Casey like he did. But her girlfriend's tears of joy also touched her deeply. Best friends shared everything. They shared their clothes. They shared their secrets. They shared their secrets. And if a stallion-sized playboy like Lance Leo came along, they shared him too.

The room went eerily silent. Casey's features scrunched up in ecstasy as another monster cum tore rattled up her spine. "AUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHH!!" she moaned at last. A bright crimson flush of orgasmic bliss colored the Goth model's body from head to toe. She began to hyperventilate, gulping down air and struggling to recover her bearings. Lance froze in mid-thrust. He knew the score. Casey needed a break. The girl almost had passed out when the cocksman ate her pussy and he suspected she might not be able to handle his tool.

Carrie brought the half-empty bottle of Evian to Casey's lips. She nursed the mouth. The water revived her a bit.

"Jesus Christ, Carrie," she croaked. "Your stud boyfriend made me come four times."

"Ex-boyfriend," Carrie corrected her.

"Four in a row. That's what you call the Lance Leo Grand Slam, babe!" he announced with a smug grin.

"Shut up, Lance," laughed Carrie. "You're the hired help tonight. Don't get cocky on me."

Casey looked up at her girlfriend inquisitively. Was he really on the job tonight? She heard rumors that Lance moonlit as an escort. But Carrie shook her head.

"No, hon," she told her. "You don't need to pay dudes to have threesomes."

"Just think of me as a pro bono gigolo," he smiled. "I am here to help female couples explore their heterosexual desires."

"Thanks for you...um...sacrifice, Lance," remarked Carrie drily. Lance didn't answer but just crooked his finger at her in a 'come hither' gesture. Despite his cavalier manner, he drew the girl into his orbit like a dark magnet. She slunk over to him on all fours. He gave her an affectionate slap on the ass, then rose up to his knees with his erection still buried inside Casey.

"Carrie," he told her quietly. "I want you to get on top of your girlfriend and make out with her."

Her initial reaction was one of disbelief. Lance didn't seem to have any sense of boundaries. Who the fuck did this dude think he was? But her primal desires eclipsed any remaining vestiges of indignation or inhibition. Lance was neither her boyfriend nor her ex-boyfriend. He was a rogue lover. The playboy never promised anything to Carrie but the best sex of her life. While the rest of the school looked down on the teen as a slut, he never judged her.

"Carrie," Casey finally spoke. "He's just curious. Let's show him how we make love."

She glanced back at Lance. His usual smug expression had vanished. He looked genuinely awestruck as Carrie climbed on top of her companion. The girls lay face-to-face and tit-to-tit. Casey's arms wound around her girlfriend's back as the two of them kissed. Carrie's mane of dishwater blonde hair veiled their facial expressions but Lance could hear the smacking of lips. The make-out session excited him more than anything he saw in porn. Their mutual lust was palpable. And his tool was still buried head to hilt in Casey's quinny. She gently ground her crotch in circles, savoring every inch of his love. Her vaginal muscles twitched and pulsed against as his iron python stimulated all of her sweet spots at once.

Casey gasped loudly into Carrie's mouth. Her breathing grew rapid. Even without the slightest movement, deep penetration allowed Lance to touch the jezebel in places she couldn't reach even with the largest dildo. The ladykiller knew just how to massage her cervix so that he caused all pleasure and no pain. Their lack of motion increased the intimacy of the moment. His invasion felt deep, throbbing, connecting... delicious. Casey's unbridled pleasure would have amounted to a betrayal of her girlfriend had they not been looking into each other's eyes at that moment. Her gaze betrayed nothing but a naïve joy at watching her soul mate experience their lover's forbidden talents.

Lance let Casey's orgasm run its course. Her back tensed and quivered. The muscles relaxed until another burst of pleasure commandeered her body and soul. The ecstatic cycle repeated several times until she grew still at last. He slowly withdrew from Casey, her juices drizzling off his pole onto the sheets. His fuck club popped out of her pussy with an audible squelch. Lance knelt up a bit so his cock lined up perfectly with the mouth to Carrie's snatch. Grasping her haunches, he drove himself forward.

Casey felt Carrie stiffen and shudder. Her nipples hardened. Her heart pounded. Her body vibrated as she moaned. Casey felt everything he did to her girlfriend. It almost felt like Lance was fucking both of them at the same time. An instant later, the handsome stranger was knocking on her own door again. He plunged deep inside Casey like a hot knife through butter. An involuntary gasp of bliss exited her lips. He was scratching an itch that no woman could reach. Carrie clearly felt the same way. She had been pretty insistent about getting it on with her ex-FB and raved about his impressive equipment. Casey wasn't 'too jealous.' She also dug his big dick.

Lance switched once more to Carrie's upstairs neighbor and thrust himself inside. The playboy loved shuttling between their pussies. Ever since Lance saw a guy perform a 'double decker' in a porn video, it topped the list of positions the cocksman wanted to try in a threesome. Truth be told, the arrangement embodied a massive ego trip for Lance. He was in bed with two bi-babes who were so consumed with desire for him that they were willing to share his cock. Further, Lance had not forced this situation upon them. Carrie and Casey had invited him to be their guest star tonight. All he had to do was play his role as the well-hung Lothario in the female couple's sexual fantasy.

Lance moved fluidly and fluently between his partners without missing a beat. He alternated holes like the well-oiled piston of a 1000-horsepower engine. Even on his maiden voyage with two girls, the superstud experienced none of the awkwardness commonly associated with threesomes. He knew exactly what he wanted to do and proceeded to do just that. Lance needed to work harder to please both women but his high-performance libido allowed him to rise to the occasion.

And while some guys might have freaked at the idea of a girlfriend getting her rocks off with another chick, Lance loved how the lipstick lesbians got down and dirty with each other. As they swapped spit and ground their crotches together, he sensed their intimate chemistry. Sure, the ladykiller could have lined up a threesome with a couple emo babes but the girls would have been more interested in him than one another. Lance might have been the third wheel in this love triangle but he was also the big wheel that steered the female couple through uncharted realms of bliss. They wanted a man to take charge in the bedroom and the alpha stud fit their profile to a T.

Lance picked up the pace, switching lovers with each stroke. Casey's quinny felt deliciously tight but Carrie knew just how to massage his big hunk of meat with her vaginal muscles. It felt like getting jacked and sucked him at the same time.

"Nice," he told the vixen. "Been working on your kegels, huh?"

Carrie didn't answer him.

"She has," laughed Casey. "I got her a jade egg for Christmas."

The vixen felt so good that Lance had to withdrew before her vaginal gripping drove him over the edge. He then thrust himself back inside Casey's calmer harbors.

"C'mon, Lance," complained Carrie. "Make up your fucking mind."

The playboy enjoyed stirring both their pots but he couldn't bring either girl to a boil by double dipping. So Lance trained his weaponry on Casey. She began to stiffen and shudder after only a couple thrusts. At the same time, he plunged his index finger inside the pussy of her upstairs neighbor. Carrie had a very deep G-spot. Lance had to bury his finger to the second knuckle to reach it. But he liked what he found. Her Gråfenberg felt swollen, pronounced, and ripe for the plucking. He began stroking her sweet spot with his finger in a 'come here' motion. Her vaginal muscles clamped down hard. Lance added his ring finger to the fray and increased the pressure of his strokes. Despite the strain in his wrist, he maintained a constant and steady rhythm. Fingerbanging a chick required endurance, especially when he was nailing a second one at the same time.

"Squirt for me, babe," he barked. "C'mon!"

Carrie and Casey stared into each other's eyes. Their gazes betrayed mutual wonder and astonishment. Neither had anticipated his prowess. Carrie previously regarded him as a sexually confident lover but surmised he would be no match for the two of them. Instead, the ladykiller had both their pussies wrapped around his finger. She was shocked how quickly he conquered her girlfriend.

"My pussy is on fire," Casey confided to her in a hushed whisper. "Your boyfriend's cock is fucking amazing."

Suddenly, her features tensed and her cheeks flushed deep red.

"Oh, God!" she blurted. "I think I'm having the big one. The big one!"

The Goth model writhed beneath Carrie's voluptuous frame. Yeah, her galpal definitely was having The Big 'O.' Despite her lesbian tendencies, she clearly loved Lance's ten-inch cock just as much as the rest of Peoria Tech's student body. Casey's affirmation of pleasure liberated Carrie. She didn't want to hide her heterosexual desires from her girlfriend any longer. Carrie could give up other guys but not Lance.

The only solution could be an act of consensual adultery. The alpha stud would cuckquean both of them in turn. But that scenario carried its own risks. Despite her companion's assurances, Carrie didn't know if Casey would enjoy a man in bed. Or, even worse, their encounter might end in jealousy and suspicion. But the strongest feelings his presence aroused were of an orgasmic nature.

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers