The Quiet Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like?" she whispered before kissing his lips again.

"Too much. Way too much," he moaned, reaching up and gently trying to push her away. This really wasn't right. He knew he was way too old for her. She needed to find a man her same age, not an old widower. "I think I better go use the bathroom," he mumbled, suddenly pushing himself up from the chair and walking quickly down the hall toward the bathroom, his pants bulging out with excitement.

Crystal stood at the chair he had so recently vacated. She hoped she hadn't scared him. She honestly didn't know what to make of his reaction. But then she really didn't know what to make of her reaction. She hadn't intended to do that. She hadn't intended on making such an overt sexual innuendo. Innuendo hell, she flat said she wanted to see his cock, didn't she? What had come over her? What had possessed her to be so forward and blunt? She'd be lucky if he didn't just leave! STUPID! She admonished herself as she pushed herself angrily away from the back of the chair she was still holding and turned to start working on putting food away. She heard him come out of the bathroom after several long minutes. She half expected to hear him head out the front door. She stood at the sink waiting for the sound of the door, hoping she didn't hear it, even though she couldn't explain to herself why she wanted him to stay so badly.

"I'm sorry," she heard him say from across the kitchen. "I didn't mean to run off like that."

"It's okay. I shouldn't have said what I did," she answered without turning around, standing at the counter where she had been cutting the remaining turkey off the carcass and putting it in to a storage container. She waited for him to reply, holding her breath for long seconds before he finally answered, only feet behind her instead of at the kitchen door.

"It's fine. It just...well, surprised me I guess," he said quietly, reaching around her, his hands closing on hers, holding the large carving knife and fork. He stood there for long seconds, his body gently bumping against hers, but not making any effort to press the issue, or himself against her. She wanted to push back against him, but was afraid to scare him again. "Why don't you let me do this?" he whispered, moving his hands on hers to set the knife and fork down.

"If you want to," she said barely above a whisper. She felt almost light headed with his body brushing against hers. She stood there, the fork and knife now on the counter, his hands still resting on hers as she moved them to the edge of the counter. She pushed back ever so slightly, pushing her ass against him, feeling the bulge in his pants again. She stood there, unsure what to do next as he stood with his hands now on the edge of the counter next to hers, but no longer holding hers. She took a nervous breath and then turned within his arms, the space between the counter and his body barely wide enough for her to make the move to face him. She suddenly found herself standing with her ass against the counter and her full round chest pressing lightly against his chest, their deep, rhythmic yet nervous breathing rubbing her nipples through the thin material of her dress, making her nipples grow harder by the second.

"I guess I better start working on this," he finally said after what felt like hours to her.

"Um. Yeah," she said breathlessly, still not moving, unable to get her feet to lift from the kitchen floor.

"You smell nice," he said as breathlessly as she felt.

"Thank you," she whispered, reaching her hands from where they hung uselessly at her sides to his hips. "I picked it special for you."

"Thank you. I like it," he answered as she moved her hands up his sides, gently working her hands around to his back, her hands finally ending up at his shoulder blades. She wanted desperately at that moment to pull him tighter to her body, to lift her head and kiss his lips, but all she could do was stand there, frozen, hoping he wanted that as well. He started to lean down, started to press his body against hers harder, trapping her ass against the kitchen counter and his chest to hers. She could feel his breathing press his chest harder and softer against her rock hard nipples. She tilted her head up toward his as he lowered his down slightly. It wasn't much, only a few fractions of an inch, but she could see it was there. She could see in his eyes, if only for a moment, that he wanted her. She pulled gently with her hands as she lifted herself on her toes slightly, tilting her own head so their noses wouldn't collide. He paused, frozen in apparent indecision, his face only a few short inches from hers.

It only took a few inches, two at most, to bring her lips to his. He stood frozen, neither helping nor backing away as she moved those last two inches, bringing her lips against his gently. She opened her mouth slightly, feeling his lips with hers, feeling the pressure of her soft lips against his, feeling his breath mingle with hers. He answered her moves, his lips gently brushing against hers before she pressed her lips harder to his, her tongue slipping out and teasing his lips to coax him to open his mouth. He did. She pressed her tongue between his now open lips until it found his tongue and then teased it decidedly. For a moment she felt him tense, her hands felt his back grow stiff, almost as if he were going to pull away. She eased the kiss, pulling her lips back to only brush his, her tongue now back in her own mouth. She gently sucked on his lower lip, bringing the faintest of moans from his lips before he did straighten.

"We probably shouldn't be doing this," he whispered breathlessly.

"Why not? We're both single."

"I know," he said slightly louder, as if his mind were made up that this soft interlude was at an end. "I better cut this bird up, or you'll be in here for hours."

"In a minute," she whispered, not letting him back away yet, the pressure of her hands on his shoulders and back holding him against her. She pulled tighter, squeezing him against her, pressing her tits hard into his chest as she pushed her pelvis toward him, his again hard cock pressing against her body just above her bare shaved mound. She thought she heard him moan as he pressed back for a moment, finally pushing back away from her, no longer letting her hold him to her. She let him go to step back and give her room to slip from between the counter and his body. Reluctantly she slipped her hands down his back to his ass and gently stroked across it a few times before withdrawing her hands and moving from in front of him. The disappointment inside her was every bit as strong as the desire had been moments before, the intensity of both a surprise.

William struggle momentarily to hold himself back. At that moment he nearly gave in. It would have been wrong, but for a few moments he didn't care. He was ready to reach out and touch her in so many places, to allow her to touch him the same way. He was still confused though. She couldn't possibly want him. He was too old, too slow and too unhappy to make a woman with her looks and personality happy. She needed to find a young man, someone her own age that could be a loving husband to her and a father to her boys. Not an old fart like him.

He picked up the knife and fork and gently worked on the bird, carefully trimming all the remaining meat from the turkey carcass. It didn't take long. He'd had a lot of practice. He dumped the pile of bones in the trash, put the knife and fork in the sink and turned to see Crystal wiping her hands off, her task for the moment complete.

"Come on. Let's go join the boys," she said, stepping beside him and looping her arm around his waist again. She pulled herself against him and gently steered him toward the den. "Got room for us boys?" she asked her sons as the two stepped into the den.

"Sure mom!" Robert answered while Jason elbowed him as he had before, a huge grin on his face. He punched his younger brother in the arm and then got up and moved from the sofa to an overstuffed chair, making room for the two of them to sit.

She steered William to the sofa and practically pushed him down on the end, sitting quickly next to him, trapping him between the arm of the sofa and her soft body. She pulled her legs up on the sofa, curling them under herself, her short blue dress pulling up her thighs more as she swiveled her body enough to lean against his side. She lifted his arm and slipped under it, letting it down around her shoulders so that she was snuggled against his side, a soft sigh slipping from her lips.

"Much better," she said softly.

To say he was uncomfortable was not quite accurate. He was extremely comfortable with how she felt against him. He was somewhat uncomfortable with doing this with her so close to his wife's passing. He was EXTREMLY uncomfortable doing this in front of her boys! He briefly wondered if she could feel how uncomfortable he was, and decided that if she did she was intentionally ignoring it.

They sat and watched the last few minutes of the game together, his stiffness relaxing somewhat as he got used to feeling her against him.

"Okay Mom. We're going over to Billy's," Robert said, getting up at the end of the game.

"Okay. I'll come get you later then. Let me know when you're ready to come home!" Crystal called after her two sons, already headed toward the front door. They paused long enough to pull on jackets before disappearing out the front door.

"You just let them go out like that?" William asked in surprise.

"Billy's house is only the next block over, almost behind yours on the other side. You know it. The blue house?"

"Ohhhhh. Yeah. Redhead?"

"Uh huh," Crystal said. "Redhead and tiny bikini. You can't tell me you haven't seen her out in the yard."

"Oh yeah. I guess I have at that," William answered, remembering the last time he had seen her, lying out in the yard summer before last, rubbing some kind of tanning oil on herself while he stood on the balcony on the back of his house. At the time he was pretty sure she knew she was being watched and was putting on a show for him. And a show it was. Her hands slipping down into her top on each side, letting each large round breast pop out of the miniscule top long enough for her to massage the oil into her nipples before covering them back up again. She spent a lot longer with her fingers in her bottom, rubbing herself in his sight until she climaxed, her back arching and her hips pushing toward him. Yeah, she had to know he was watching. But it was worth it. It led to some serious love making with his wife later in the day.

He had barely finished thinking about her when Crystal reached for his hand, pulling it down farther as she wiggled on the sofa, sliding her body down a bit farther, dropping her shoulder deeper into his side until she could pull his hand down into the V of her dress top. She shifted her hand to his wrist, pulling his arm down farther, until he could feel her lace covered breast inside the dress. He tried to pull his hand out but she held it in place. "Shhhhh. I want it there," she said softly, releasing his wrist and gently stroking her finger tips along his forearm.

He sat there, completely unable to pay attention to the start of the football game, his mind engrossed in the fact that he had his hand on that breast he had fantasized about. Almost of their own free will his fingers began to stroke side to side across the silky lace encasing the soft mound, his fingers bouncing across her hard nipple with each stroke. His mind was so engrossed in the sensations that he barely noticed her hand move to rest on his thigh.

Back and forth he stroked, half watching the game, and half playing the mental image of her naked breasts through his mind as his fingers stroked back and forth, working slight farther around the curves of her breast. He could feel her hand on his thigh, stroking in time with his fingers, her fingers working up and down the inside of his thigh, inching upwards toward his again rock hard shaft. He felt something hard with his fingers, his mind connecting the shape and feel with a small plastic clasp between the cups of the silky soft bra.

"You can open it if you want," she whispered softly. "I wore it just for you."

His fingers paused on the clasp, teased it with the tips of his fingers almost nervously. "We really shouldn't be doing this," he whispered back hoarsely as his fingers continued to tease around the hard plastic clasp. He knew all he needed to do was to press it between his finger and thumb and his hand would be on her bare breast.

She waited, feeling his fingers stroke across and around the hard plastic, clearly not comfortable with opening it, but at the same time not pulling away. She waited patiently, no longer paying any attention to the tv, but only to the feeling of his fingers on her breast and her fingers now stroking up and down the front of his pants, feeling his long hard shaft through the material. She wanted to rip his pants open and take his cock in her hand and mouth. She wanted to see and feel and taste his manhood, which she knew had to be large. She doubted, just from the feeling of him through his pants that she could ever take his whole length in her mouth, but that didn't bother her. She was confident she could pleasure him adequately without that.

She stroked and his fingers stroked, running back and forth across her breast, his fingers sending little tingles of pleasure all the way down to her sopping wet pussy each time his fingers bounced across her erect nipple, only to slide down around her soft mound to touch the clasp.

She closed her eyes as his hand changed positions, pushing slightly deeper, his fingers shifting position. She smiled to herself as she felt his fingers grasp the clasp and press the small release tab, the elastic band pulling quickly back to its upstretched size, pulling the lacy cups loose from her full round breasts as it did. "Oh yes," she breathed softly as his fingers now traced the same path, back and forth, only now teasing across her soft skin, his fingers bouncing over her nipple and stroking across her puckered areola. With the acceptance of her invitation, she felt bolder, letting her fingers slide up his pants until they found his belt. He didn't object as she gently unfastened his belt and then undid the button and zipper. She stroked her fingers down into the spread front of his pants, stroking her fingers along much of the length of his rigid shaft, feeling her fingers bounce over his engorged head. There was still a layer there, between her fingers and his cock. A layer she desperately wanted to remove at that point.

She didn't want to move his hand, she loved the sensation of his fingers on her breast, but she also wanted to feel his cock in her hand. She hoped it wouldn't break the moment, send him scurrying away again. She gently tugged the waistband of his boxers away from his waist, pulling gently out and down to expose his engorged head. It was slightly purple and mushroom shaped, easily as big around as any she had seen before. She stared at it as he continued to slowly stroke her nipple, his fingers now circling around and around her areola, teasing the sides of her erect nub before stroking down the breast again, across the narrow valley between her breasts and then up to the other, so far untouched breast. "Ohhhhh yesssss!" she breathed as he circled her nipple before reaching down farther into her dress to cup the huge soft mound.

"Do you want to see me?" she whispered softly, her finger tips stroking back and forth along the two inches or so of exposed shaft and his engorged head.

"Yes," he answered, his words breathless and slightly hoarse.

She slowly pushed herself up from under his arm, slipping from his grasp and rolling onto her knees next to him. His eyes were locked on hers for an instant before traveling down her dress. She reached for his hand and pulled it to her belt, wrapping the fingers of his left hand into the material and using his hand to pull the bow that held the belt closed. His fingers released the material of the belt and it quickly unwound around her waist. She drew his hand to the front of her dress again, holding it there until his fingers gripped the material of the dress. "Go ahead," she coaxed, releasing his hand from hers.

"You sure?" he asked nervously.

"Very," she answered as quietly as his nervous question had been. He gently pulled the front of the dress, the material spreading wide and exposing a wide swath of skin from her neck downward. She held her breath, watching his eyes as he took in what he could see of her body. He hesitated, letting go of the front of the dress. She didn't want to lose this moment, to have him bolt again. She reached for her dress and pulled it apart farther, shrugging it off her shoulders and letting it pool around her knees on the sofa, her entire body on display for him now except for her already open bra and the extremely tiny thong panty that barely covered her pussy lips.

She held her breath as she watched his eyes, slowly scanning up and down her practically naked body. She shrugged the tiny bra straps off her shoulders and then moved closer to him, swinging one leg over his to straddle him. She placed her hands on the back of the sofa, one on either side of his head. He looked up at her, his eyes soft and wanting, her insides slowly melting as she lowered her face to his. He let her kiss him, not fighting as she gently pressed her lips to his, her soft lips teasing his and sucking his lower lip. She felt his hands reach for her hips and gently slide up her sides. Tentatively he slipped his hands around her front, cupping both her big round breasts in his hands. She felt him gently lift and heft each heavy orb, his fingers spreading to let her nipples slip between them.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned softly into his mouth, her tongue pushing urgently to find his. She flicked her tongue across the tip of his, teasing his and encouraging him to reciprocate. She felt his hands respond, his strong hands squeezing and massaging her breasts, her nipples squeezed between his fingers each time he closed his hands around her soft flesh. The more he squeezed the more she wanted his hands other places too. Her kisses grew more urgent with each passing moment before she pushed her face away from his, breaking the minutes-long kiss. She looked at him lustfully as she reached for his shirt and aggressively pulled it out of the waist of his pants, working it urgently up his body. He raised his arms and let her pull it off, after which she tossed it behind her. Her hands went to his pants, fumbling with his belt for several seconds before his hands closed around hers.

She looked at him pleadingly. She wanted this, badly. She watched his eyes soften from the look of fear to acceptance, his hands moving from hers. She smiled reassuringly at him and then worked his belt and the front of his pants loose. She quickly climbed off the sofa, standing in front of him. She bent over to reach his pants, her tits hanging down as she worked the waist of his pants down over his butt, with a little reluctant help from him, and then pulled them as far as his knees.

She reached back up again, looking at the huge bulge in his boxers, and this time, gently tugged on the waistband of his boxers. She could see him hesitate and then finally after several long seconds, give in and lift his butt off the sofa. She held her breath as she gently slipped the waistband over his butt and then eased it down his thighs, the material pushing his hard cock to point down his leg as the elastic band pulled down over it, slowly exposing each inch of it until it suddenly popped out.

To her his cock looked massive. It was every bit of nine inches, maybe even more, and looked fat enough that she doubted one hand would close all the way around it. She stood and stared at the rock hard shaft, his engorged head looking like a mushroom on a long fat stalk, only this mushroom was gently bouncing in time with his heartbeat.