The Quiet Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned in pleasure as he worked short little strokes in and out of her, inching his long fat cock farther and farther into her until he could feel his thighs against her firm round cheeks. He stroked longer, driving his cock deep with each long slow stroke, her incredibly tight pussy trying to keep him inside her as he tried to withdraw, but willingly accepting him as he pushed forward again. In and out he stroked, her tunnel caressing each inch of him, the two of them moaning in pleasure at the intense sensations.

The TV workout instructor announced that the workout was done, but the two of them long since had forgotten that workout in favor of their current activity. William held her hips, driving his cock into her faster and faster as his excitement grew. He felt the warmth and tingle radiating from his cock through his body, his strokes almost involuntary as his mind clouded with the anticipated climax.

He was so close himself that he almost missed her first moan, her legs shuddering and sending trembles up through her ass to his hands. Her pussy clenched around him as she climaxed, the extra constriction of her already tight pussy sending his own climax tipping over the top.

"FUCK!" he shouted loudly as his body jerked hard, jamming him deep into her and pumping a huge gush of cum into her. "OHHHHH FUUUUUCK," he groaned loudly as he jerked and spasmed, his climax filling her with his cum and sending his mind to dizzying heights of pleasure.

"Ohhhh so good," Crystal moaned from in front of him as he stood with his still twitching cock softening inside her.

"God, Crystal," he panted, not sure what he wanted to say, but feeling that he had to say something. Almost as if she sensed his uncertainty she pulled off his cock and turned around, reaching around his neck and pulling her mostly naked body to his.

"Shhhhh," she whispered. "No words. Just kiss me."

He leaned his head down toward her and let her press her lips to his, feeling the softness of her lips against his, tingles running down through his body. He had just come, but all of a sudden he wanted her again, he wanted to keep feeling her, keep touching her, keep her pressed to him and once again press his rigid manhood into her.

She felt his hot lips against hers, warmth flowing through her, from her lips to her toes. She felt his strong arms pull her to him, smashing her breasts into his chest, her hard nipples pressed back into her own softness as they pushed against his chest. She could feel his still half hard cock pressing against her mound and the juncture of her thighs, feeling as hot as a steel poker against her.

He tried to speak again when she broke the kiss, but she pressed her finger to his lips, not wanting him to talk. She knew what she wanted and she knew what she wanted to do. This had been quick sex, not long passionate love making like Katy used to describe to her. No this was merely crossing a line. What she wanted now was the rest, and she wanted to share that with him now.

She let go of him and slid down his body, his arms sliding up her body as she sunk down. She pulled his shorts down his legs, letting them pool around his ankles as she set to work on his shoes. One foot at a time he lifted, letting her pull them off and toss them aside, followed by his socks. With his feet now free of his shoes and shorts, she reached for his cock and gently grasped it in her fingers, feeling his strength in it even though it was only partly hard. She looked up at the confusion in his face and smiled as she moved closer to it with her face.

She opened her mouth and closed her lips around him, swirling her tongue around his mushroom head, feeling him twitch at her touch. He groaned softly, music to her ears as she took as much of him into her mouth as she could, unable to take all of him in even when he was only half hard.

He stood looking down at her, watching her watch him as she worked on his cock with her mouth, feeling it start to grow back surprisingly quickly. She used her hands to work her shoes off and then her yoga pants while she knelt in front of him, afraid to pull her mouth from him, that he might change his mind. She was naked now, and as she looked up she planned how to take the last of his clothes off, his shirt.

His cock wasn't rock hard, but there was no doubt in her mind it soon would be. She knew what she wanted. She just worried that he would change his mind. She pulled her mouth from his cock and pressed both hands to his thighs, pushing them up, dragging his shirt with them. He lifted his arms as she stood in front of him, his now hard cock pressing to her stomach as she worked his shirt up and off his arms, leaving them both completely naked.

She pushed him back gently. One step, two steps, three, four. She pushed as his legs found the sofa and pushed him back to fall down onto it, crawling onto it over him, her knees straddling his thighs and not giving him a chance to object. She lowered her wet pussy to his now rigid shaft, rubbing it by gently rocking her hips, her back arched to push her breasts toward his face.

She had heard from Katy more than once how gently he treated her breasts when she was struggling with the separation and divorce. Her words telling her how she deserved better. How she deserved a man like William. He was gentle, kind, loving, attentive and so gently and passionate in bed. Katy hoped that someday Crystal would find a man that would make her feel as complete and loved as William did for her.

At the time Crystal had no illusions that men like William were one in a million. She also knew she would never betray Katy's friendship. She would never intentionally try to take William away from her. But now. The butterflies in her stomach, the warmth washing through her body from where his cock pressed between her lips, the tingle spreading from the nipple being gently licked and sucked by William, all told her what she already knew but didn't want to admit.

This was more than trying to draw him out of his shell. More than trying to return a favor. More than returning his years of kindness. This was about love. About a love she had secretly harbored for a long time, yet denied existed. Now...Now she could embrace it. She could share it. She could hope he might return it.

She rocked her hips, teasing his cock with her pussy, his shaft spreading her lips as she stroked along his length, her clit dragging across his hardness and bumping over the rim of his mushroom head with each stroke. She looked down at him, gently kissing his way across her chest from her right to her left nipple, his touch gentle and loving.

She reached down and felt her own wetness, feeling her clit as she pushed over the head of his cock, her fingers curling under and pulling him upward. She slid slightly farther, feeling his head at the entrance to her tunnel and then pressed him up toward her harder, pushing herself back and arching her back farther. She felt his head spread her, pushing its way into her as his hips involuntarily tried to lift to meet her thrust.

She felt her pussy engulf him, his hard cock pushing up into her until she could feel his head pressed against the end of her tunnel. She moaned softly near his ear, whispering her desire in a soft sultry voice. "I want to make slow passionate love with you."

He looked up at her, a mixture of passion and desire painted on his face. She started to ride him slowly, working up and down his rock hard shaft in slow measured strokes. She watched his face with each stroke, pleasure flowing over his features until he suddenly slipped his arms around her waist, pulling her down toward him. She wasn't sure what he intended as he leaned forward, levering himself off the sofa with her still impaled by his cock. She couldn't help but wrap her legs around his waist, helping support herself as well as hold herself on him.

He smoothly rolled the two of them from the sofa onto the carpeted floor, he on top of her. He laid her gently down, extending his legs to lay on top of her and then using his arms and knees to hold himself barely above her. She unlooped her legs from around him, letting him move freely, his hips gently starting to stroke down, pushing his fat long shaft into her, pulling back only when he felt his head press against the end of her tunnel.

Slowly he worked into her, teasing her body, not only with his manhood but also with his lips as he kissed her neck gently, softly, lovingly. He stroked in and out, taking his time, teasing her body and working his kisses ever lower until he was sprinkling them over her full soft creamy breasts. She moaned loudly as he drew one of her nipples into his mouth, tingles racing from her tit to her clit. She rocked her hips in time with his slow strokes, her body feeling like it was on fire inside. He made no sound but the quiet slap of their skin together and the soft squish of his cock sliding into her sopping wet pussy.

"God I'm going to come," she moaned softly. He clearly heard her and changed his motion slightly, forcing his cock along her clit harder, making her body scream for release and move toward it at the same time. "OHHHH GOD!" she squealed quietly as her climax inched closer. She felt his cock swell inside her, growing ever so slightly larger as he plunged into her faster. She could hear and feel the gentle slap of his body against hers, his mouth releasing her nipple so he could change his angle yet again.

"OHHHH FUCK!" she cried as her body seemed to suddenly be alive with shocks and tingles as the base of his cock banged hard into her exposed excited clit. Over and over he drove into her, her body jerking and trembling as his cock drove her to levels of pleasure she wasn't sure she'd ever experienced.

She felt his cock surge inside her as he suddenly jammed hard into her, his cock pulsing a gush of hot cum into her waiting pussy. She watched through the haze of her own climax as he came with her, his body spasming and jerking uncontrollably as his climax overtook him completely.

She lay back, her hips rocking and pushing up toward him as her body shook and trembled for long minutes. "Oh god William," she moaned, pulling him down toward her, holding his skin to hers, feeling him still twitching inside her. "I love you. I want you."

"I'm too old for you," he whispered.

"Age doesn't matter. Not if you're in love. God I've loved you for so long. I've watched and wished for a man like you. Now... Now it could be you. I don't know if you love me, but I do know that I love you!"

She watched his face, confusion and uncertainty racing through his thoughts and echoed in his expression. She watched him for long minutes, his cock softening inside her until it slipped out, yet he didn't move from her. She watched quietly, waiting, for something, anything. But he lay on her, holding his weight with his elbows and knees over her, just allowing the gentlest of his force to keep them together.

"Your boys. Can they stay overnight?"

"If I call my mom. Yeah," she answered uncertainly.

He pushed himself off of her, moving to his knees and moving next to her. He looked around and found her cell phone sitting on the sofa arm and reached for it, handing it to her. With a wide smile he scooped her up, surprising her with how strong he truly was. "Make the call," he said softly as he carried her toward the stairs. "We're going to need all night!"