The Quiet Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fought the urge, knowing that once she came that Velamie would stop. She held back as she worked the pistol closer to her hand, trying to mask her movements as being in the throes of excitement, which wasn't too hard at the moment. Finally she reached the small weapon with her fingers, gripping it, holding it tightly as her body suddenly gave in to the sensations. Her whole body jerked and bucked on the bed, her juices squirting at the Ceratin between her legs.

She pulled the trigger, the blue beam lancing out between her legs, hitting the Ceratin in the face, her sudden spasm jerking her from between Demora's legs, tossing her half way across the room. "Damn." Demora panted, her body struggling to recover from the intense orgasm. "Always heard they were incredible that way."

It took nearly half a dozen minutes before Demora regained enough coordination to dress in the discarded jump suit, the material pulling tightly against her body and molding to her taller and bustier frame. She walked to the still unconscious and naked Ceratin and hefted her up onto her shoulder. "You need to go on a fucking diet!" Demora grunted as she stepped to the door, pressing the unconscious Ceratin's hand to the pad, the embedded chip read by the ship and the door lock released. Demora walked quickly with the dead weight on her shoulders, making her way down several passages before she found what she hoped was the way down to the service hatch. Every ship had several. All she needed was one. Down she went, flight of steel stairs after steel stairs until she was practically in the belly of the ship, a full seven decks down below the bridge and the captain's quarters.

It was a fuel service hatch, sure to be just above ground level. She pressed the still unconscious Ceratin's hand to the pad and the heavy bulkhead door motored noisily open, letting the bright sunlight bursting into the compartment. She dropped the Ceratin gently to the deck, not particularly wanting to hurt her, but also not wanting to be seen carrying a naked female across the settlement. She wondered if the captain would try to search for her or just write her off? It wouldn't matter much if she fell into the clutches of one of the sex slave traders. No, she needed to find help, not another round of slavery!"

William closed the laptop and his eyes, letting the next section of the story start to gel in his mind. He wondered if there were some subliminal message in what he just wrote. He was still wondering that when he fell asleep in his chair.

William mostly enjoyed the next three days. Having their kids home was comforting and distressing at the same time. Comforting because family is important to William, distressing because the life blood of the family was gone. For the most part the kids didn't push their dad, but they made it clear they were concerned for him. His daughter pressed only once, when she found Crystal's long forgotten discarded dress on one of the kitchen chairs. William wasn't forthcoming, but his daughter was as smart as she was pretty, and while she didn't know who it belonged to she was well aware that a dress like that belonged to a young lady, and it didn't fall off all on its own. But being a dutiful daughter, she allowed him to offer only those details he wished. But it gave her hope. Hope that she quietly shared with her brother, who also knew to be discrete.

Of course the other thing that the visit brought out was that it was getting close to that time of year that both he and his wife loved, but that his wife honestly did the bulk of the work for. He helped decorate, but when it came to shopping, that was his wife's domain. She spent weeks searching for the perfect gifts for each of them, a task that now was going to fall to him, and he felt horribly unprepared for the task.

William spent most of Monday at work first convincing himself that this was a good idea and then working equally hard convincing himself that this was a bad idea. He'd pushed the thanksgiving day indiscretion with Crystal as far out of his mind as he could, though it seemed to sneak back in at the most inopportune times. And each inopportune time seemed to lead to a hardening below the waist. He drove home from work still arguing both ways, but finally admitting to himself that when it came to buying gifts for his daughter and granddaughters he was a lost soul. He parked in his garage and walked not into his house, but across the yard to Crystal's house. He knocked on the door and waited, half way hoping she wasn't home.

"William!" Crystal said brightly as she opened the door. "Get in here out of the cold!"

"Hi," he answered as he stepped through the door she held open for him. He turned and looked at her, her slim body wearing a pair of tight red yoga pants and tank top, both clearly damp with sweat. "Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt."

"Oh no problem. I was just doing my workout. Wanna join me?" she asked, starting to walk toward the living room again.

"Oh. I doubt I could do any of the stuff you do." William answered as he followed her into the living room where a video of some woman was bouncing and hopping from one foot to the other.

"No problem. You can just follow along with what you can do!" she said as she stepped back in front of the TV and began to bounce from foot to foot like the woman on the show. William had no illusions that he was going to be doing a workout moves in his work clothes, being dressed more for church than working up a sweat. It had been a long time since he'd worked out, since his wife became sick to be honest with himself. But he didn't mind the view he was getting as Crystal switched her motions from the bouncing to holding weights and bending at the waist, her ass pushing out at him and the material of the pants pulling tightly across her pussy. The red material pulled tightly across both her round cheeks and her full round lips, the thin seam of the pants pulling between her lips, making a little cleft. He could feel his cock hardening in his pants as he stared at her ass, feeling embarrassed when she turned and saw where he was looking.

She smiled at him with a huge bright grin that could easily light a room, pushing her ass out even a little farther at him before the video moved to the next athletic moves. She dropped to her back on the mat, her legs pointing toward where he stood. She moved her feet closer to her butt and bent her knees, quickly lifting her ass off the mat, balancing her body on her shoulder blades and her feet. She pushed herself up in what amounted to an inverted pushup, her spandex covered pussy pushing up toward him. "You could join me, working out I mean," she said as she rocked her hips, pumping her pussy up at him in a move that looked more like inverted sex than a workout move.

"Like I said. I don't think I could do some of these moves."

"Oh. I think you can do more than you think you can," she said as the instructor on the video moved to her feet again, this time doing jumping jacks. William watched Crystal get up and then start jumping up and down, her tits bouncing tantalizingly in the sports bra she apparently had containing her creamy mounds. Up and down she jumped, each bounce of her tits seeming to harden his cock another notch.

Her workout finished with a minute of running in place while punching the air in front of her. A combination of moves he doubted he could duplicate no matter how hard he tried. She stopped running and punching and stepped to the coffee table and picked up a small rag to wipe the sweat from her face. "So, what do I own this pleasant surprise too?" she asked as she stood in front of him, her top soaked with sweat.

"Well, I was coming to ask for a favor," he said, having a hard time pulling his eyes from her body. "Okay. I have to apologize. I never could keep my hands off Katy when she was working out. I find sweaty woman a turn on, so I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Getting an erection? Honey to me that's a compliment. I think it's sweet that you got turned on watching me work out. If you want, you can change and join me tomorrow. It'll help keep you young!"

"Yeah. I don't think so. Not that I don't need to, but I think it would be awfully distracting, for both of us."

"Oh? You saying that your workout clothes are revealing? I wouldn't mind seeing you with a hardon in some nice tight workout shorts," she said with a giggle. William frowned at her comment and she more seriously asked what the favor was.

"Katy used to do most of the shopping around Christmas, I realize that I need to get things for my girls, and to be honest I'm not sure what to buy for them."

"Uh huh. And you'd like some ideas?"

"Well, sort of. I wondered if you'd go shopping with me. Kinda help me out?"

"Oh William. I'd love to! I could leave the boys with my mother for the day," she said with a huge smile. "But on one condition."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Come work out with me. You should really start again and it's easier if you have someone doing it with you."

"I don't know. I'm not sure I can do this stuff," he answered her, pointing to the TV.

"You don't have to do it all. Just the stuff you can. Come on. It'll be fun!" she said, her smile never leaving her face.

"Alright. I'll try," he said with a sigh.

"Good. Tomorrow, just come over after work," she said stepping toward him and giving him a little side hug, her hip pressing to his. "For now though. I need to get a shower and then start dinner. Unless of course you wanna come up and shower with me."

"No. I don't think that's a good idea," he answered, feeling at that moment that he'd like nothing better than to peel her workout clothes off and wash her sexy body.

"Your loss," she said as he turned to head toward the door. She sighed and watched him walk out the door, holding it open and watching him walk toward his own house. She closed the door, wishing he'd stayed, but knowing when she asked that he wouldn't. She walked up the stairs, wiping more sweat from her neck as she climbed to the second floor and her master bedroom. She closed the door and pulled off her sweaty shirt and bra. She bent over, her breasts hanging down and swinging gently below her as she untied her shoes and pulled them off. She pushed her pants down, not bothering to keep her panties from sliding down with them. She worked the tight pants off her feet and then pulled her socks off. "Better," she sighed as she padded naked to the shower. She turned on the water and when it was warm enough, stepped under the spray. She thought about how much his hardon had bulged his pants out, wishing he had come with her to shower.

She let her hand stroke her breasts softly, her fingers teasing gently across her nipples, her soft touch and the warm water teasing her excitement along the path toward orgasm. Still far away but well within reach. She closed her eyes and pictured his strong body, his arms around her, his lips against hers, her breasts pressing to his chest while her hands guide him to her. She leans back and lifts one leg, allowing him to step further between her legs, his rock hard cock pressing into her slowly, stretching her, teasing her, exciting her further. She stood with her back in the corner of the shower, one leg propped on the wall, the other holding her up as she plunged two fingers into herself. She imagined his hips, plunging rhythmically in and out of her, slowly driving herself further toward the climax she could feel growing ever closer.

She imagined his lips on her neck, kissing and sucking her skin while his hips plunged his rock hard cock up into her over and over, his mushroom head stroking along her wet tunnel. God how she wanted him there, his cock buried in her, his lips on her skin, his strength pressing against her soft supple body. "OH SHIT!" she cried as her orgasm washed over her like the water of the shower. Little tingles raced through her body, lighting up every nerve in her soft tunnel. "Oh god, William," she whispered to herself, wishing he were with her, touching her, holding her.

William thought this was a bad idea. He was already regretting agreeing to work out with her. He knew what being next to her was going to do. There was no way he was going to be able to hide his arousal. Unlike women, when men got turned on it showed, and no matter how much he didn't want it to, he was pretty sure it was going to. Hell, it was already starting to show and he hadn't even gotten to her house yet. He pulled on a jacket and walked...well walked VERY quickly through the cold to her house. She must have been waiting because the door opened before he even got to the top step of the back step.

He slipped inside and then turned to look at her. Like the day before she had on yoga pants, this time black, and a thin cream colored tank top. It was more than a little obvious that the thin tank top covering her tits was ALL that was covering them, causing his cock to almost immediately twitch and start to harden. "Glad you could come!" she said brightly.

"Um. Yeah. Your boys home? I mean that's some outfit for them to see."

"Oh, they've seen me in workout clothes before, but anyway, they're at my mother's tonight. I promised to take you shopping, remember?"

"Oh, yeah" William answered her as she reached for his hand and pulled him along toward the living room and the two mats spread on the floor. She let go of his hand and walked to the entertainment center and started the video of the woman who was in moments commanding them to stand a certain way and bend, stretching their muscles. William watched Crystal step on her mat and then moved to the other mat, watching her motions and trying to duplicate them. He couldn't help but notice that she was so much more flexible than he was, bending nearly double at the waist, where he felt like he could barely bend half of what she could. He looked over at her, smiling slightly at the view of her as she bent.

"What?" she asked as she looked over to see him looking at her.

"Nothing," he answered, enjoying how she looked, feeling like she was enjoying it as much as he was.

"Pay attention now," she coaxed, turning to look back at the TV.

William tried to follow along, but it was clear to him very quickly that he wasn't in good enough shape for the intensity of the cardio this workout demanded. By the time they were half way through the thirty minute routine he was feeling completely toasted, struggling for breath, his muscles burning and aching in places he'd forgotten he had. The instructor on the TV had them lie down to do the hip thrusts that he had watched Crystal do the day before. He watched from where he lay, watching her move, her motions fluid and strong, while all he could do was lay there and pant. Yeah, he was getting old.

"You are not getting old. You have to work up to this," she said, standing up and stepping over to him.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah, you did," she said with a chuckle. "You can't expect to go from not working out for months to doing something like this in one day!"

"It's harder than it looks," he panted as she stood over him, her legs spread to straddle him, her hands reaching down for him. He reached up for her hands, but instead of letting her pull him up, he pulled her down on top of him. "Just let me rest a few minutes."

"I could," she said as she straddled him with her knees. "But we need to get you up and moving. You don't have to do everything, but you do need to keep going."

"I'm not sure I can," he panted, feeling a lot more tired than he wanted too.

She reached to her waist and pulled the cream colored shirt up, skimming it off and tossing it aside, exposing herself to him from the waist up. "Come on. If this doesn't encourage you, I don't know what will," she said with a smile, pushing herself up to stand over him again, her hands reaching down to him.

With a sigh he took her hands and let her pull him from the mat. "Okay. You win. I'm up."

"That's for sure," she giggled, looking down at his workout shorts tented out.

"Sorry," William muttered, feeling embarrassed that he couldn't seem to keep his own body under control.

"Nothing to be sorry about. Now, just do what you can. Even if it's just walking in place," she coaxed him before turning to face the TV again. She started jogging in place, her soft full breasts bouncing with each step, what little had been hidden by the shirt, now fully on display. William felt himself grow warm inside, watching her as he marched in place, her movements making her tits bounce and swing. The woman on the video demanded that they do pushups, and William stood and watched as Crystal dropped to the mat and did pushups for thirty seconds, her body rigid as she pumped her arms up and down, driving her body up and then lowering it until her breasts touched the ground.

Crystal looked up at him as she changed positions yet again, moving back to her feet. She looked over at William and playfully reached out, hooking her fingers in the waist of his shorts and giving them a tug. He was sure she really didn't expect them to pull down as easily as they did, and they wouldn't have, if he had tied the string in the waist. But he hadn't, and they did. When she pulled the front pulled all the way down, exposing his rock hard cock and balls.

"Hey!" he said in surprise as she grinned at the outcome of her tug.

"No worries. Feel free to return the favor any time," she laughed as she turned to face the tv, starting to run in place again, her tits bouncing while she watched his now exposed cock.

When the woman on the TV stopped and changed to bending again, Crystal turned to face away from William and bent, touching her toes and pushing her ass out at him. William watched her, her ass pushing out, the material pulling tightly against her pussy. He'd been dancing around this for too long. If she was going to keep throwing herself at him, why deny it any longer?

William stepped behind her, reaching for her hips and hooking his fingers into her yoga pants. He pulled, not hard, but hard enough to move the material. Crystal froze, lifting herself slightly to make it easier for him as he pulled the tight material down over her ass cheeks. He continued pulling, her yoga pants trying to roll on themselves as he worked the sweaty material down her thighs. "God," William said quietly, mostly to himself, as her pussy, now bare, pushed out at him from between her legs. He took a breath, his heart pounding, not only from the exertion of the workout, but also from the excitement that filled him. He felt like a teenager in the back seat of his dad's car the first time he undressed his then girlfriend Tina. As nervous as the first time she allowed him to press his teenage cock into her wet pussy.

This was most certainly NOT the first time, but in many ways it felt like it. He stood and stared at her bare ass for a long time, his hand around his own cock, holding it inches from her pussy. She waited, still bent, for him to choose. He was sure she wanted this, but he suddenly wasn't sure if he did or not. This was crossing a boundary that there was no turning back from. He'd not had sex with another woman other than his wife in thirty years.

He took a breath and held it as he shuffled slightly closer to her, his head brushing her wet pussy lips and spreading them slightly. He heard her moan softly at his touch, rubbing his head up and down her pussy, slowly working it deeper between her lips until he could feel the entrance to her tunnel.

"That's it sweetie. Push it in!" she coaxed.

"Uh huh," was all he could muster in response, letting go of his cock and reaching for her hips. He could tell she was holding her breath as well as he as he pushed forward, feeling her pussy resist his fat head, stretching and widening to accept him while at the same time trying to resist the fat intruder. He felt the pressure build as he pressed harder, pulling her hips toward him. "Oh god," he groaned softly as the pressure changed and he suddenly slipped into her. "God you're tight," he groaned to her as he started to slowly, tentatively, stroke his shaft in and out of her. He could only push in a few inches before his unlubricated shaft grabbed at her lips. He didn't want to hurt her, so he pulled back slightly, letting her juices spread on his shaft a little more, and then pushed in again, sliding in slightly farther.