The Quiet Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to bend over and just take him into her mouth, but as much as she wanted to, she could see that he was still hesitant. "Would you like me to take these off?" she asked as sensually as she could, her thumbs hooked in the small string that held her thong in place. He hesitated, his mouth opening and closing quickly, as if he wanted to say yes, but wasn't sure if he should. "It's okay. No pressure, no expectations," she whispered, pushing the thong down over her hips and then down her legs. She let go, allowing it to slide the rest of the way down her legs and stepped out, leaving herself nude except for her heels. With a smile she stepped toward him, climbing back onto the sofa on her knees, straddling him.

"I don't think..." he started to protest.

"Shhhhhhh" she whispered, placing one finger on his lips. "No expectations, remember?" She moved closer, reaching for his hands and bringing one to her chest, pressing his palm against her hard nipple, and the other between her legs. "Ohhhhhh god I'm so turned on," she whispered as she pressed his fingers up against her sopping wet pussy lips.

"You want to come?" he asked her in a voice barely loud enough for her to hear.

"If you want to make me," she whispered back. "Any way you want to."

She felt his fingers gently start to stroke her wet pussy, drawing a satisfying moan from her lips. "Ohhh yesssss," she hissed quietly as she leaned back toward him, lowering her body onto his lap until her bare ass rested on his thighs, space for his hand between his own thighs. She reached with both hands for his engorged cock, sticking up between them and gently wrapped both hands around the fat appendage. "God you're big," she mumbled as his finger pressed between her fat round lips.

"God you're sexy," he mumbled as he slowly stroked his finger back and forth, between her lips, spreading her moisture along her engorged lips and across her hard clit.

"So are you," she whispered as she leaned toward him, leaning her head on his shoulder for support so she could slowly stroke his fat cock with her hands.

"Old fart," he grunted as his hips pushed back at her stroking hands, her rock hard nipples pressing against his chest as she rocked her hips in time with the strokes of his fingers.

"Uh uh. Hot sexy man," she breathed. "Hot sexy man that's about to make me come just from his touch!" she added in a loud moan, feeling his finger stroking her back and forth, each time the tip just teasing the opening into her tunnel. "Push it into me," she moaned in his ear, his finger almost immediately curling to push up into her. "Oh yessssss!" she whispered as she felt his finger press up into her.

William couldn't believe that he had let her get him this far undressed, or for that matter that she had stripped naked in front of him. He felt her hands wrapped around his cock, slowly stroking her hands up and down the shaft, her right hand rolling over the head to spread his precum with her palm. At that moment it was a struggle not to just pick her up and pull her down on his cock. God at that moment he wanted her every bit as much as he'd ever wanted any woman! She begged him to put his finger in her. Her lips were so smooth, as was her whole pussy. His wife had shaved a few times for him, but her pussy seemed even smoother and softer than his wife's had. He found her tunnel with the tip of his finger and rolled his hand slightly to push his middle finger deep into her, feeling her hot velvety soft tunnel grip his finger. In and out he pushed it, her hips rocking in time with his strokes, her hands stroking his cock in time with her rocking.

"Oh god I think I'm going to come," she moaned loudly, her hips rocking on his lap and her hands sliding up and down his shaft, her fingers not quite able to close all the way around his long fat shaft. He wondered if he could even fit inside her tight confines, her pussy gripping and caressing his finger as he pumped it in and out, his palm rubbing her whole pussy and clit with each stroke. He froze for a moment, feeling his balls tighten, the realization that he was incredibly close to climax himself.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop!" she begged as her hands continued to stroke him in time with her own rocking hips.

"I won't," he assured her as he went back to stroking his finger in and out of her incredible pussy.

"Yes. Yes. Oh sweetie, you're going to make me come!" she squeaked in a high pitched voice as her legs began to tremble, vibrating his own thighs as they pressed against his legs. She arched her back, pressing her tits tighter to his chest, driving her rock hard nipples into his chest as she lifted her head and pulled it back far enough to meet her face with his. She pressed her lips to his, urgently kissing him, her tongue darting between his lips as she moaned loudly into his mouth.

"Ohhhhh," he groaned as the suddenly spreading tingle in his groin warned him of his impending explosion.

"Mmmmmm" she replied in a high pitch moan, muffled by their compressed lips. Her whole body seemed to start to shake as she took one hand from his cock and reached behind his head. She pushed herself off his chest, gasping for breath and pressing her forehead to his as her body twitched and spasmed, her hand suddenly stroking his cock frantically. She arched her back and he pushed his finger deeper into her as his body gave in to her hand.

"OH GOD!" he grunted loudly as his body bucked under her, a huge surge of cum roiling up from his balls and surging up his long fat shaft. His hot cum lanced up from his cock splashing against the bottom of her right breast. Before it could even start to drip from her breast, his body bucked again, adding a second huge squirt up between her tits, hitting her in the chin. Again and again his body bucked under her, each time lancing more cum onto the two of them until the surges reduced to little pulses oozing down her hand, from finger to finger, to finally drip onto his graying pubic curls as he pulled his fingers from her pussy.

He felt embarrassed as she sat back on his lap and looked down at the two of them, his cum dripping from her chin and the bottoms of both tits while still more ran down between her big round tits and across her smooth firm stomach. "God I'm sorry about that," he said, moving his hands to her hips to try and move her off his lap.

"Sorry about what?" she asked looking down at him, making no effort to get off his lap at all, his shriveling cock still in one of her hands.

"Well...this," he said, nodding to the cum dripping from her body.

She looked down at herself and giggled. "We did make a little bit of a mess, didn't we?"

"More than a little," he agreed as she let go of his cock and started to roll off his lap, stopping mid motion and then rolling back.

"If I get up, you're not going to go and do something silly like getting dressed, are you?"

"Probably," he answered honestly.

"Then I'm not moving," she said with finality. "It took me too long to get you this naked, I'm not going to let it go so easily."

"What? You want me to stay naked?" he asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"Damn straight!" she said. "I'll get us something to clean up with, but only if you promise me you'll stay just exactly this naked!"

"Fine. I promise," he said quietly. She leaned down and kissed him gently on the forehead and then climbed off his lap. He watched her go, her cute ass wiggling with each step. She was only gone into the kitchen a few seconds and she was walking back, her breasts bouncing and swaying sexily as she crossed the room back toward him. She stopped in front of him, bending over and gently, almost lovingly, wiping the cum off of his thighs and stomach, only then moving to his cock. She gently teased the soft towel around his now shrunken member, wiping off what she could.

What Crystal wanted to do was just lean down farther and engulf his cock with her mouth. It had been a long time since she'd enjoyed the feel of a man in her mouth, or anywhere else. Feeling him against her, his bare skin pressing to her breasts, his kiss, had been...exhilarating. She wanted more, and she knew he was capable of providing it. What she didn't know was, would he? She hadn't intended on even going this far, afraid that she might scare him away. Reluctantly she stood back up, forgoing her desire to suck his cock into her mouth to clean it, and of course, make it hard again at the same time.

She looked at his eyes and could see that he was troubled. Perhaps she had pushed too far too fast. It hadn't been that long since his wife had passed. She knew that in his shoes she would probably feel guilty. Like he was somehow cheating on her. She had to find a way to coax him past that, to show him that his wife wouldn't have wanted him to waste away. She knew his wife well. A very vibrant outgoing woman who, as he had, always had a smile. She'd only seen her in the hospital twice, but it was obvious to her that her life was being cut much too short.

She finished wiping the cum from her face and breasts, his eyes following every move as she lifted and wiped her breasts, her nipples hardening slightly again while she watched his eyes trace her motions. He was clearly attracted to her, at least physically. His already growing member signaled that loud and clear. The question was, how to coax more from him? She had no illusions that she was going to be his romantic interest. He'd already made his reluctance to be saddled with a younger woman with kids quite clear. But maybe, just maybe she could coax him back into looking for that special woman. And along the way, she'd provide as much enjoyment to him as she could. She was also sure after that little bit of sexual play, that she was going to get an equal amount of enjoyment from him.

"There. All cleaned up!" she said to him with a smile as she tossed the towel aside and moved to sit back down on the sofa next to him.

"I should probably get dressed and go," he said reaching for his pants as he sat on the sofa.

"Ohhh. Don't! Please?" she practically begged, sounding more pathetic to her own ears than she had intended. "Please stay longer?"

William looked back at Crystal, clearly unsure of himself or how to respond. But she smiled to herself inside as he let his pants go and leaned back, sagging visibly into the soft sofa cushions once again. "For a while. But you're sure your boys won't be back? I'd hate to have them find their mother naked."

"I'm quite sure," she said, settling down against him again, moving his arm around her and resting his hand on her bare breast. She felt a little shiver of excitement run through her body as he gently let his fingers cup under her breasts and give it a little squeeze, her nipple pressing into his palm.

William still didn't understand her attraction to him, and there was still the lingering issue of his wife. In all their years together he had never really even looked at another woman in THAT way, so now to be faced with a woman aggressively chasing him for sex was...well...disconcerting to say the least. True he had known her for years. She and his wife had been friends as well, which made things even more awkward. But he did have to admit, it felt surprisingly comfortable having his arm around her and his hand on her breast. He could feel the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, her hard nipple slightly stroking his palm with each breath. It was such a small sensation. Such a small bit of her touching him. How could such a thing have such a huge impact?

The more he tried not to think about her nipple in his palm the harder it seemed to be. Before long he could feel his cock growing, and he wasn't entirely sure he was prepared for more.

"I think I really should go," he said as the first quarter of the game came to an end.

"You have to? I was so enjoying just sitting with you."

"I am too, but it feels a bit awkward, sitting naked like this. I keep worrying that your boys will walk in and see us this way."

"Well, I won't force you to stay if you don't want to, but I want you to know you're invited to stay as long as you wish."

"I appreciate that," he answered her, trying not to let his desire to continue holding her naked body override his better judgment. He felt her hand slide along his thigh, her fingers teasing his already hardening cock, her finger tips gently running along his length, almost as if she wanted to hold it, but at the same time not wanting to. Her long hard nails dragged along his cock as she drew her hand along his thigh again, the sensations of the tips of her nails making his cock twitch and harden more. He sat there, wanting to get up, and not wanting to get up as she slowly teased her fingers back and forth his now fully hard cock, making no pretense of stroking his leg but directly stimulating his erect member.

"We shouldn't do this," he whispered hoarsely, wishing she'd stop and at the same time letting his mind wander to what it would feel like to be buried in what he knew was a very tight young pussy.

"Why not? We're both adults," she whispered back softly, almost like she was trying to calm a displeased cat.

"Yeah. I'm half again as old as you are. Don't you want to find some nice young man your own age instead of chasing an old fart like me?"

"We've been over this, remember? I've dated those nice young men. All they're interested in is getting into my pants and not being a father to my children. If someone's going to get into my pants I want to get some say as to who that is, and right now, that's you," she said ever so softly, twisting her body enough to place a soft gentle kiss on his cheek.

"It's still not right!" William said gruffly, pulling his arm from around her and firmly disengaging himself from her. He stood up and pulled his pants in place, covering his engorged shaft. "Thank you for dinner. It was really nice, but I better go now," he said, looking down at her and suddenly feeling bad at the sad look on her face.

William sat in his chair with his computer open, the cursor blinking at him accusingly. No matter how he tried to concentrate on adding more to the story on the screen, the cursor kept shouting at him, 'stupid idiot, stupid idiot!' He wasn't even sure why he had left. Just all of a sudden it all felt wrong. Wrong to be naked in her house, wrong to have her naked body against his, wrong for suddenly wanting her to climb onto his lap and push her pussy over his begging cock. Yeah, it all felt so wrong...

Now, sitting here, looking at his computer, the words stuck in his mind almost as if a dam was stopping them from flowing. He closed his eyes and put his head back, asking the ceiling one question. "Why?" Why did it feel so wrong then, and now, sitting here, it feels even more wrong that he didn't act on his compulsion. It was an obvious and open invitation to take her. But instead what did he do? He ran. He ran like a scared teenager afraid to have sex the first time.

"Katy? What the hell am I doing messing with someone so young?" he asked the ceiling, hoping in some way his wife would pound some sense into his head and show him just how stupid and childish he was being. He lay back in the chair for long minutes, his mind a jumble of conflicting thoughts and emotions.

He opened his eyes and looked down at the computer, its cursor flashing at him expectantly, taunting him. He placed his fingers on the keyboard and pecked the first of the keys.

Demora knew it was her chance to escape. The small ship had set down at the edge of the colony on Tramas IV for supplies and fuel. The colony was known for its hospitality and also for its lascivious behavior. She was still his prisoner, held in his quarters without clothing of any kind, but she had finally worked out how he was drugging her and had managed to avoid several doses in a row. Her mind had long since cleared and now she only pretended to be his sex toy. She lay on his bunk and waited for him, pleaded for him to come take her over and over even while she searched for a way to escape. Today that chance looked to be within reach. All she had to do was get out of the confines of the cabin and she was sure she could get out of the ship through one of the service hatches.

She walked to the comm panel on the wall, and in the sexiest sweetest voice she could muster she called to the ship's galley, the young woman on duty there answering her. The request was simple enough. She wanted something to eat. She wasn't particular, but she was famished and simply couldn't wait for regular meal time to be brought food.

She thought about how she could overpower the young woman, confident in her strength and agility, but unsure what might present itself to exploit. Her heart fell to her toes as the door slid open and the young woman entered with a tray of food in one hand and an energy weapon in the other. She had but one chance, one shot before they again lifted off, cutting off any hope of escape.

"Velamie!" Demora cooed softly with a radiant smile, getting off the bed and moving fluidly toward the young woman. Velamie was her first break. She always came armed with a stunner, not confident in being able to subdue the naked female with her bare strength like the men. Demora walked toward Velamie in her sexiest most provocative gait, ending up only a foot from her with the energy weapon pressed to her chest between her large breasts. She reached out with one hand and stroked her fingers up and down Velamie's arm, staying far from the weapon, but tickling her arm in a way Demora hoped Velamie would deem sensual. "Don't you want to take some of those constricting clothes off and come play a while?" Demora cooed softly, turning and stepping back to the bed. She bent over and pushed her naked ass and pussy out at the younger woman, swaying it back and forth slowly, knowing that the young woman's species was as attracted to the female as to the male members of her species. She hoped she would find Demora equally alluring.

Demora saw the young woman lick her lips as she bent her back further, pushing her pussy out and making sure that her feet were far enough apart for Velamie to get a good long look at her already wet pussy. For this to work Demora needed Velamie to come to her and undress. She hoped she was being tempting enough and acting as under the influence of the sexual drug as she had been before.

Demora grinned to herself as Velamie stepped closer, her hand reaching out and stroking Demora's bare ass, her fingers rubbing up and down before sliding between her legs and stroking over her wet and exposed pussy.

"Take your clothes off and come fuck me!" Demora cooed as she pulled herself away from Velamie's touch and twisted herself down onto the bunk, her legs spread wide and her pussy lips equally wide. She saw Velamie lick her lips seductively, staring at Demora's inviting pussy. "Come on. Take em off. Come fuck me!" Demora coaxed again. "Let me see and touch that sexy little body of yours!"

Velamie stepped to the edge of the bed and set the stunner down, her mind clearly fogged by sexual arousal. She unzipped the front of her one piece jump suit and pushed it off her shoulders, working the material down, taking her underwear down with it. She stepped from the light weight shoes she wore and stepped out of the jump suit, her eyes staring at Demora's pussy as she moved to crawl onto the bed as naked as Demora was.

"Come on honey. Come have me!" Demora coaxed, Velamie's face lowering down between her legs. Demora moaned uncontrollably as the Ceratin's long tongue pushed deep into her, almost like a long thick dick.

Demora gasped again as Velamie plunged her tongue in and out of her, her mind fogged by the suddenly intense sensations inside her. She fought the urge to give in to the sensations, struggling to focus on the stunner lying by her foot. She panted deeply as Velamie drove her towards climax with incredible speed, her ribbed tongue driving her pussy in ways the captain could only wish. She focused on the stunner, the gun, she had to reach it. She slid it with her foot, moaning in pleasure as the Ceratin's tongue dove in and out of her, sending incredible stimulation racing through her body from her pussy.