The Reluctant Papa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She batted his forearm, knowing what he was doing. "You shut up," Adelia said, a faux-pout pursing her lips. "I think maybe your father needs a girl," she went on after a moment's deliberation.

"My dad and a girl?" Craig spluttered, the bottle half-way to his mouth. "What girl would go out with him? What woman?"

Adelia's eyes were round when she said, "He's good-looking, Craig. Why you say that about him? He's your father. You do not give your father the respect you should." In a scolding tone, she went on to add, "You are a very bad son."

"You think he's good-looking?"

Craig was aghast, mouth hanging open as he gaped at the girl.

Adelia snorted and said, "You look like him. Besides," she added on a half-shrug, "I like the older man. They are not so stupid like boys your age."

"You cheeky mare," Craig replied. He saw the twinkle of devilment in Adelia's eyes, he recognised that she was teasing. "I'm twenty-two, I'm hardly a boy."

"You kiss my pussy like a girl," Adelia replied on a murmur.

Craig was hard in an instant. "Yuh-you've had a girl lick your pussy?" he gurgled.

"Maybe," Adelia grinned. "Why, would you be jealous?"

"Fuck no! No way. Oh Jesus, Adelia, why did you say that? God, we need somewhere to go. I have to shag you tonight. I have to."

The girl chuckled and drained off half the remaining wine in her glass before saying, "Take me to the apartment. I have an idea."

*

They were in the lounge, Adelia on the sofa, reclining, her legs crossed at the thighs while Craig sat alongside, his father a few feet away across the room in the chair.

Adelia, apparently oblivious to the strained atmosphere, looked at Craig and said, "I would like some white wine."

Craig took a quick glance at his father before replying with a faltering, "I ... I don't think we've got any white."

"Could you not go to the One-Stop?" she asked.

A pained look from Craig was followed up with, "Uhm, I'm about skint, babe. I don't have much cash left."

It took ten seconds of silence before Daniel snapped. "Look, here," he said, lifting himself out of the chair. "Here's fifty quid, Craig. Why don't you take the girl out?"

"I would like the bottle of wine," Adelia put in. "I would like for you to go and get it, Craig. There is something I wish to talk to your father about."

Both men gawped, eyebrows arched in inquiry, the pair of them incredulous.

Craig recovered first, babbling his way through, "My dad? What do you want to talk to him about? And why do I have to be out of the way...?"

"It is something private between us. You don't need to be worried. I do not mean to talk about you."

Craig only moved when Adelia smacked the back of a hand against his thigh. "I want wine," she insisted.

"Okay, babe," he said, bending in to kiss Adelia's cheek. While he was down there, Craig whispered, "Is this something to do with the idea you won't talk to me about?"

The girl pushed a hand at his chest. "Go," she said with a smile. "I want some wine."

It was with obvious reluctance that Craig left the apartment and, when she was certain Craig had gone, Adelia smiled at Daniel.

"Mister Christopher," Adelia started. "But," she said after a pause, "may I please call you Daniel?"

Distracted and slightly nonplussed by the sight of Adelia uncrossing and re-crossing her legs, the man blinked and nodded. "I ... I suppose so," he managed to say after a gulp.

"I want to apologise," Adelia went on. "Craig told me about you not liking to see me with hardly any clothes."

"Well, it isn't exactly that I--" the man started.

"No, you are right," cut in the girl. "This is your home; Craig is only a guest. And I should have shown more respect for you. I'm sorry," Adelia added, eyes downcast, expression demure. "I didn't think. I will do better in future."

"That's very nice of you to say," Daniel replied, surprised by Adelia's good grace. "Quite decent of you in fact."

"And I am sorry, too, for staying so many nights."

He was on the back foot as he said, "Oh, don't be concerned. I was really only getting at Craig over that. He takes liberties at times. Always has. I'm only trying to gee him up a little. Give him some boundaries."

Adelia nodded. She smiled at Daniel and said in a conspiratorial tone, "He told me a little about where he lived when he was a boy. He seemed to be ... what is the word?

"...Spoiled," she finished.

Daniel laughed and slapped a hand against his knee. "My girl, you've got him in one," he said, gleeful as he grinned at Adelia. He laughed again, shaking his head. "I like you, Adelia," he added.

She beamed her brightest smile at him. "And I like you also, Daniel. I was thinking before," Adelia went on. "That maybe you should come out with us on Thursday night."

"You and Craig?" the man blurted, clearly shocked at the suggestion.

"I have a friend who would also come with us," Adelia continued. "Also from Ukraine." She gave Daniel her most fervent look, pouting, her expression suggesting she'd be devastated if he refused. "Please," the girl said, beseeching Daniel with her eyes.

Powerless to say no to such a lovely face, Daniel shifted in his seat and gruffly accepted, wondering what he'd let himself in for.

*

"What did you say to my dad?" asked Craig.

They were in bed, the light fixed to the side of the headboard throwing its soft, buttery light over the pair.

Craig ran his hand over Adelia's back as the girl stretched out on her front. His palm slid down to her buttocks, fingers kneading her flesh.

"Fuck, Adelia," Craig said on a groan. "Your arse is fantastic."

"I know, you tell me all of the time," chuckled the girl, blonde hair loose over the pillow as she lay with her face against the cool cotton.

"So, go on, what did you say to him? He was buzzing when I got back from the shop."

"I apologised for showing disrespect in his house." Adelia purred at his touch, rising up to rest her weight on both elbows. "Keep tickling me," she said on a whisper. "I like it. I like it a lot."

Craig slowly circled Adelia's skin with the tips of his fingers. Teasing her down at the small of her back, the place where her body was dimpled just above her buttocks.

"Do you want me to kiss your pussy like a girl?" murmured Craig, his mouth close to her ear.

"I want," she replied, turning onto her back, pulling Craig down on top of herself so she could force her tongue into his mouth. "You are always so hard," Adelia said, when the kiss broke, fingers encircling his girth. "Do you think your father is big like this? Do you think he is hard?"

Craig's fingers grabbed at Adelia's wrist. "What did you talk about when I was gone?" He moved quickly, pinning her body to the bed with his weight. His face hovered a few inches above hers. "What are you talking about? Do you fancy my old man, or something?"

Adelia wriggled, squirming around as she attempted the break free of his grip. She gave it up and slumped loose against the bed, grinning at Craig as she said, "Why? Does that make you jealous? I was wondering for my friend, Sofi," Adelia revealed. "We four are going out on Thursday evening."

Craig reared back, letting go of Adelia's wrists while blurting a very surprised, "We what?" He moved onto his side, head on one fist, elbow against the bed while he gawked at the girl.

Twisting round to rest her weight on a hip and an elbow, Adelia slowly slid her free hand up-and-down the length of Craig's hefty erection.

"It will be fun," she murmured, her stare set on where her fingers encompassed the mass of male appendage. "You know Sofi, yes? Long hair, but brown ... Big boobies," Adelia added, smirking while squeezing Craig's cock.

"And my dad?" Craig replied, the words coming out strained as he resisted the urge to climb on top of Adelia and slide in up to his balls. There was time for that, but he wanted answers beforehand.

"Yes, your father."

He was sceptical. "With Sofi?"

"Why not? Maybe they make a fuck, maybe they don't..."

Craig's eyes squeezed shut as he groaned, "Babe, please, don't say things like that."

Adelia laughed and used her hand with more vigorous strokes. "Don't worry. It will be fun. We go out together on Thursday." She ducked in to squirm her tongue inside Craig's mouth, then grinned and said, "And are we not in bed together now? Is your father not okay with me being here tonight?"

"Well, yeah," Craig allowed before he winced and gasped out his pleasure.

"So you just stop talking and let me make the things happen. I talk to your father; he is happy to let me stay. That is good for me and for you. It means we make the fuck. Let me introduce him to Sofi. They like, they do whatever they do. It is Nude Day on Thursday. We can be nude here together ... You do not enjoy that with me?"

"Fuck, babe, I enjoy that with you," he breathed, unwittingly slipping into the girl's manner of speech. "God, Jesus, just keep doing that with your hand. Will you suck it too, gorgeous?"

Adelia's hair cascaded over Craig's torso and stomach when she moved down to purse her lips over the big purple dome.

"You kiss the pussy first," she said after only a few seconds of bliss. "I have done you the favour by being kind to your father. Now you must do it for me."

Craig looked at Adelia as she lay on her back, legs wide while she splayed her folds with the tips of her fingers.

"See it here?" she gurgled to Craig, forefinger diddling her bean. "Lick it there. Make it feel good and then I will suck you."

*

Craig tasted her essence. He probed his tongue in as deep as he could, hearing the groan bubble out of the girl.

There was some mumbling Craig didn't understand, Adelia voicing her pleasure in her own language. As far as he knew, she might have been reciting a shopping list, but the unfamiliar spread of vowels and cadence of whatever she was babbling about still sent a surge of desire rushing through Craig.

"Oblyzaty," Adelia groaned, holding onto Craig's head while rubbing her sex at his face. "Oblyzuvaty moye pikhvu."

"What?" asked Craig, the word muffled, his face tight up against a vulva slippery with lust.

She hauled him up to her face, jack-knifing forward so she could stare at his eyes. Then, through a portcullis of teeth the girl hissed, "Lick my cunt," her tongue going into Craig's mouth.

Craig snuffled and gasped, returning the kiss while slipping his palms over the bee-sting swellings of Adelia's breasts. He scrabbled for support as the kiss rolled on and on, with Adelia vocalising her carnal desires by groaning and mewling and making a fuss.

"Lick me again," the girl gasped, slumping back into the bed. "Lick me and let me taste my pussy. Lick me and kiss me," she whined, rubbing inside with two fingers. "I am wet. I am so sexy. I want you lick me before we do the fucking. Please, Craig," she said while she squirmed and smeared lust over her clit. "Lick it. Make it feel good with your tongue and your fingers."

"Shit, Adelia," Craig sobbed, yanking his dick while soaking her up with his eyes. "You're so fucking hot."

"Lick it," Adelia snarled, lurching up to hook Craig's neck, her hand curled like a shepherd's crook as she forced him back down between her legs.

Craig wriggled around on his front, settling in so he could give the girl what she urgently needed. He shuffled in closer and wasted a few seconds by gazing at what he thought of as the most divine pussy he'd ever seen, her sex paradoxically ugly-beautiful at the same time. Her skin shone pink, the preputial hood of her clit a slick cowl over the nub, the bean itself swollen and sensitive, the girl gasping and letting out a long moan when he flicked the thing with his tongue.

The response set Craig to work, his actions a mix of instinct and clues given by Adelia herself as she gasped and mumbled and sobbed in response to his use of fingers and tongue.

"Kiss me again," the girl squeaked, up on her forearms and elbows, thighs wide as she watched him sucking and slurping her body. "I want to taste," Adelia said on a low, guttural grunt, head lolling loose, hair a shower of platinum blonde.

She used her hand to jack at Craig's length when he complied, her actions getting him close to the edge, Adelia's fist goading him to the point of his cock spitting cum all over her tummy.

"I'll come if you don't stop doing that," Craig groaned as a warning.

"You can stay hard. I do not mind if you come." Adelia grinned up into Craig's face, flicking her tongue at him while working her fist faster over his shaft. "Maybe you should do it," she said, then smirked and winked and added a lewd, "Maybe I let you do it over my face? Like I am in porno ... You want to come on my face?"

Craig would have loved to, but her fist, the look on her face, and the filth coming out of her Cupid's bow lips were too much for him to cope with. He grunted and winced, hips moving while he fucked into her hand, spunk rushing out of his dick.

"Oh!" Adelia cried when the first flick of it hit her, the second and third bursts following on in a near continuous stream. "You come!" she yelped, as though it was some kind of surprise, jizm splashing over her chest, a spurt hitting her chin while Craig held himself up on straight arms.

Despite the deluge splashing over her torso, Adelia kept up the cranking, smearing spunk into her skin as the bursts tapered off, levering up so she could kiss Craig's mouth, her own desire a hot flare down between her legs, lust seeping out of her body.

She kissed him. Adelia rubbed gloop over her clit. The girl smeared ejaculate across her bean with the tip of a finger, the filthy knowledge of what she was doing spurring her on.

"I finish myself, also," she gasped out to Craig, who was by then on his side, gaping while sucking in breaths. "I come ... Then we make a fuck..."

"You're just too fucking gorgeous," croaked Craig, his cock only slightly diminished.

And then Adelia wound herself up, hips coming up while she scissored her fingers alongside her clit, mewls and moans and gasps of delight coming out of her mouth.

The orgasm rushed at her like a runaway train, her climax hurtling on, unstoppable now she was there.

Craig heard her choke out his name, her shocked eyes set on his face. "I come," mumbled the girl, the words bubbling up clotted and thick, her eyes glazing over.

Then she let it all go, two fingers inside her body as the judders and spasms began.

*

He was laid out on his back, with Adelia squatting over his thigh's, her hand holding his length upright so she could hover above it and mush the big dome through labia gooey with need.

Adelia paused on the brink, the blunt end nudging her sex while she smirked down into Craig's face.

"I do this," she said as she nodded, her fist slowly slipping over Craig's dick, keeping him hard, the gesture entirely redundant because Craig would have stayed hard if she'd poured ice over his chest. "I do the fucking. This way, I am the boss."

Craig grunted and gasped when her molten embrace enveloped him whole, the blonde sinking down to accept him in one easy glide. "Oh fuck," Craig moaned, hands on Adelia's waist, the girl curling in for a kiss.

"You like?" she asked, hips starting to move, her pussy caressing Craig's shaft.

"I like it a lot," muttered the boy, lunging up to get deeper into her body.

"Let me make the fucking," chided the girl, fingers splayed on Craig's chest. "I am boss. I say when you can fuck."

She shunted her pelvis back-and-forth while Craig's hands cupped her buttocks, the pressure against her clit bringing forth a low moan. Adelia's head fell forward, her hair over her face while the ends brushed Craig's own face and chest.

"I love to fuck," the girl wailed, head going back, the speed of her shoving and shunting and grinding increasing as pleasure surged within. She sobbed and mumbled in her own language, muttering on about how it felt to be full of Craig's cock. Then she started to ride, her pussy sliding up and down on Craig's dick, his shaft greasy with a buttery mix of their lust.

Mindless to the commotion, the pair rutted away, their grunts and snorts bestial in the heat of the moment. They gasped and moaned, Craig's hands all over Adelia's body, his fingers kneading her buttocks, their spongy firmness bringing a keening of joy from his throat.

For her part, Adelia writhed and wriggled, sometimes arching her back so she could grind down against Craig, while at other times she was curled over his body, hands either side of his head, her rump barely rippling because she was so lithe, working her cunt over his dick.

It went on for some minutes, the couple occasionally joined at the mouth, breath mingling while their tongues slithered in a wet, serpentine dance.

"I want to get into you from behind," Craig eventually snarled, his palm slapping Adelia's buttock. "I want to be boss. I want to fuck your hot little twat."

"You be boss," the girl replied on a burst of enthusiasm.

She threw her leg over Craig, leaving him laid on his back with his wet dick laid like a North arrow upon his stomach while she settled herself onto her hands and knees.

"Put it in. You be big boss now," added the girl, creased at the waist while holding herself splayed with one hand.

Craig cranked his length as he moved in behind, lust burning inside when he surveyed the topography of the girl's figure. He spied the roundel of Adelia's sphincter winking at him, the dark smudge exposed, her labia pouting and slick with her need. He looked up from her bottom to find her smirk hovering over one shoulder as she craned back to look.

"Fuck," muttered the boy, the look in her eyes a tug at his vitals.

"Yes," Adelia said as she nodded, pulling herself wider apart. The folds separated with tacky reluctance, her sex a pink and glistening gape while the wicked circle peeped out at Craig from its hiding place between those globes. "Make a fuck with my pussy."

"In a sec, baby," he growled, jacking himself while leaning in low.

"What!" Adelia cried, twisting around to see what he was doing. "You bad boy," purred the girl, her expression one of scandalised delight when she felt the hot squirm of his tongue in her rectum. "My asshole," she added, a lewd chuckle bubbling up, the sound clandestine and rude, just like the act of Craig's tongue snaking into the taboo of her dark cavern. "I do not believe--"

"I want to fuck your hot arse," Craig muttered into her ear, cutting Adelia short.

"It will hurt," protested the girl, eyes flashing with fear.

"Some other time," whispered Craig, moving back to slip the head of his cock through her sex.

Adelia moaned and took half of his length into her pussy. "My asshole?" she gurgled, the thought of the act making her shove back to take the whole of Craig's cock into her body. It wasn't something she planned to do, but the nastiness had an effect upon her libido.

Craig curled low over Adelia's back, going up onto the soles of his feet, his arms going tight around the girl's brisket. He fucked into the girl, grunting and gasping, carnal urges overwhelming any sense of propriety, his own desires all-consuming.

The thought of plundering Adelia's muddy-hole got him all hot and bothered, his dick swelling and pulsing while the girl wriggled around to get friction in the right place.

"Fuck me in the pussy," Adelia sobbed, getting a hand between her legs while somehow supporting them both, the boy clinging on like a monkey, her fingers slipping over her clit. "I love to feel you inside my pussy."

"Anywhere you want," Craig replied with a gasp. "I'm so fucking horny for you."

And then it went on for fifteen minutes or more, with Craig kneeling while holding Adelia's hips, the meaty thwacks of their conjunction loud slaps in the room. They went at it fast, they went at it slowly; sometimes it was all heat and passion, while at other times Craig leaned in to kiss Adelia's mouth, the pair barely moving as she craned round to offer her tongue.