The Reluctant Papa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofi discarded the bra, leaving it abandoned along with her top while she unbuttoned the jeans, unzipping before wriggling and squirming them down past her hips.

"There, I'm naked," Sofi announced, the sight of her totally depilated mound answering Craig's earlier question. She sat her rump on the couch and hauled her jeans over her ankles and feet.

"Good God!" Daniel exclaimed, although it wasn't clear to his son if the outburst was appreciation or outrage.

"Are you not being naked also?" Adelia pouted, resting her bottom on the arm of the chair. She leaned in to Daniel, slipping into his lap with a yelp. "Oops," she said with a grin, the descent obviously deliberate.

"Adelia!" cried Daniel as he held his beer aloft. "What the hell...?"

"You don't like me, papa?" Adelia cooed, snuggling deeper into Daniel's lap.

On Friday morning, Daniel will blame the drink. But, of course, by then, what's done is done.

*

Daniel wondered how he came to be in his bedroom with the naked Adelia. "You shouldn't ... We shouldn't," he said, croaking the words, morals a bit squiffy as his eyes soaked up the loveliness.

Adelia looked at the man on the bed, Daniel's legs over the end as he leaned back to rest on straight arms. She grinned at the slack gape of his mouth while his stare roved free over her body. Choosing her movements with deliberate calculation, the girl stood a few feet away, arching her back so her pubis was thrust towards Daniel, her arms going up to her head as she sifted blonde hair between her fingers, Adelia stretching with a grace the man thought of as feline somewhere in a part of his brain capable of actual thinking.

"Why should we not?" Adelia purred, the tone of voice and sly expression only confusing the man more.

"Yuh-you're my son's girlfriend," he gurgled.

To which Adelia pouted and said, "No, I am not his girlfriend." She countered the comment with a quick shake of her head. "We just make fucking. I do not want boyfriend here in England. I do my studies and go home to Ukraine."

"Does he know that?" asked Daniel, struggling with the conflict raging within.

It went against Daniel's moral code to be with a girl some decades his junior -- and one who'd also slept with his son!

But God, just look at that face; look at her hair and her legs and that strip of sculpted hair beneath that flawless tummy.

Seeing the atavistic flash in Daniel's eyes, Adelia pressed her advantage. She turned a one-eighty, showing her rump as she went up on tip-toe, looking back at him over one shoulder.

"He is with Sofi out there," Adelia said. "I think he plays with her boobies." The girl turned to face Daniel again, her palms smoothing over the insignificant swell of her own tiny breasts. "Do you think big boobies would look good on me, papa?" she asked in a whisper, eyes set on Daniel's face.

"Don't do this," the man croaked in reply, then sat immobile as Adelia slowly advanced.

"But, papa," she drawled, moving in close to take his head in her hands. "Don't you want to be naked with me? Don't you want to kiss my little pussy?" she crooned, easing Daniel's face in to her pubis. "I want you to be naked with me," murmured the girl, tilting his face up to hers as she stepped back a pace and leaned in low. "I want to kiss and make a fuck with you, papa."

Her mouth was less than an inch from his when Daniel mumbled, "I heard you with Craig. On Monday. You made so much noise..."

The girl smirked and whispered, "What did you do?"

Daniel's throat worked, the bounce of his Adam's apple giving Adelia the only clue she needed.

"Did you play with your cock?" Adelia asked.

"God, stop it," croaked Daniel.

Adelia laughed and winked. "I have been wicked girl, papa," she said on a sigh, holding his gaze while running her tongue over his lips. "You should make a punishment for me. You should teach me the lesson."

"Dear God," Daniel groaned in response, his hands going to Adelia's waist just as her tongue slid into his mouth to flick over his.

"I want you to be strong with me, papa. Just as you were with that bad man. Be strong and make me your good girl."

Daniel felt the taut flesh under his fingers when his hands went to her bottom. He heard the girl groan as she wriggled under his touch, his fingers somehow finding her sex tucked in underneath. When he found her flesh slick with desire, it all burst inside him. Daniel might have high moral standards, but he was only a man after all.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he gasped, unknowingly echoing his own son's sentiments. Daniel growled and reached up to push his fingers through blonde hair, pulling the girl down so he could jam his tongue into her mouth.

A moment later, Adelia was on her back on the bed, with Daniel down on his knees, his hands forcing her thighs wide until Adelia chuckled and spread her legs further apart.

"Papa," Adelia squeaked, "my pussy ... I want to be a bad girl with you. I want you to kiss my pussy. I want to make hot fucking with you."

"You're going to do what I want you to do," Daniel muttered, catching the mood from the girl. "I'm going to lick this," he added, sliding a finger over the slippery bean.

Adelia let out a yelp, wincing and squirming as she tried to rub herself against Daniel's hand.

"I want you to come for me before we do anything else," the man said, ducking in to slurp at Adelia from sphincter to clit.

"God, papa," Adelia moaned, up on her elbows and forearms so she could watch, feet hovering over the bed. "That's good. It feels good. Please, papa, tell me -- are you going to make me your little girl?"

It was one of the kinkiest things Daniel had ever heard a woman mutter, the result being a surge of lust through his core.

"I'm your papa," he said, locking his gaze with the blonde's.

"Oh no," Adelia whimpered, gnawing her bottom lip while giving her papa the best of her innocent eyes. "Papa, what are you going to do?"

Daniel saw her expression, a growl bubbling forth as the beast rose within. He held the girl's gaze for several long seconds, daring her to say another word before he ducked in to start the dark work on her pussy.

*

In the living room, while his father slurped and slobbered at Adelia's sex, Craig was experiencing difficulties of his own, the boy struggling with the dilemma of knowing Adelia was alone with his father while he was confronted with all Sofi had to offer.

He'd watched in disbelief when Adelia had led his father out of the room, the blonde girl leading his dad by the hand.

"Stay here with me," Sofi had said, a hand on his shoulder when he was half-way out of the sofa.

"But--" Daniel began, with whatever had been about to come out of his mouth cut short, Sofi's tongue squirming in past his lips after she yanked him back down.

Then his hands were full of her bounty, his palms overflowing with the girl's generous breasts.

"it isn't just Anna that thinks you're cute," mumbled Sofi when she pulled back from the kiss. "I like you, too."

She moved up off the settee, rising up while turning, throwing a leg across Craig. Then she sat on his lap and pulled his head to her bosom, mumbling questions to the top of Craig's head.

"Do you like my boobs? Are you into girls with big tits? I've seen you looking," crooned Sofi, smearing tit-flesh over the boy's face. "Well, here you are, Craig. These are all yours. For tonight, you can have them."

"Adelia," Craig gasped, blinking up at Sofi, the girl's hand down between her legs as she fiddled with her clit. "My father," he added, writhing around in an effort to get out from under the girl.

"She wants him," said Sofi, pushing a forefinger between Craig's lips. "We had a talk earlier on. She loved the way he stood up to that bully. Did you not know she's got a thing about father figures?"

"But she's meant to be with me." Craig ceased his squirming and looked into Sofi's face.

Sofi pulled a face, which seemed to Craig to indicate Adelia's indifference, the grimace accompanied by a half-shrug as Sofi went onto say, "I don't think Adelia sees it the same way, Craig. You were never going to be the one she marries."

Ducking in, Sofi kissed Craig's unresponsive mouth. She sighed in exasperation when her efforts were thwarted, levering upright and going up onto her knees to swing her breasts over Craig's face.

"Forget her for now," giggled the girl. "Why don't you just take off your clothes and have some fun with me. You can play with my tits? "Go on," she urged, going for another kiss, this time with some success as Craig's hands found her breasts.

"You do have awesome tits," he conceded, holding them with both of his hands, the saucer areolae and thick, fleshy nipples sending a rush of desire through his already hard dick.

"You want to make the fuck?" grinned Sofi, thickening her accent while mimicking her friend's diction.

"God, don't say it like that," muttered Craig, the limited reserves of resolve draining away.

"You want me to suck cock?" continued the girl, wincing as she curled a finger into her body, desire rising inside Craig as he watched it go on. "You want to kiss poosey." She stretched out the vowel just like Adelia did, the effect being Craig moaned out his need and sucked at a breast.

The boy held one thick and elongated teat with his teeth, sucking it in as Sofi's cooed out her pleasure, Craig's hands moving around to cup Sofi's buttocks. "This arse is made for smacking," he said, with Sofi yelping as he slapped a palm down onto her bottom. "I love your body," he groaned, the rippling flesh goading him into giving the girl's backside another hefty swat with the palm of his hand and his fingers.

"I want to see you naked and hard," Sofi gasped, angling her hips to present her buttocks for yet one more smack. "Get out of those clothes. Be nude with me. Spank my bottom and fuck me. I'm horny, Craig."

He threw a glance towards the door, wondering briefly what was going on in his father's bedroom. Then he looked at Sofi as she clambered off his lap. He took inventory of her face and her breasts and her hips, the little spare flesh she carried only enhancing the voluptuous appeal of her ripe, youthful body.

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy inside out," the boy growled as he went up on his feet. "I'm gonna smash your cunt and come all over your big fuckin' tits."

"You promise?" said Sofi, head canted towards one shoulder as she grinned back at Craig. "Turned on, are you?"

Craig hauled his sweater over his head. He got out of his trousers as quick as he could, sitting to yank off his socks.

Sofi moved in once he was divested of all his clothing, her hand at his shoulder pushing him back into the sofa.

"Let me look at your cock," the girl muttered, taking the erection in hand to give it a few vigorous tugs. "She wasn't lying," said Sofi as she fisted Craig's length. "It's a good size and so fucking hard."

Sofi stared at where her hand worked up-and-down over Craig's mass of gristle, pursing her lips into a moue of approval before sucking the big dome.

"Ah fuck," muttered Craig. "Gimme a tit-wank, Sofi. Wrap those big fuckers around my dick."

"Don't come," the girl warned as she complied.

*

They both heard the slapping of Craig's palm against Sofi's buttocks, surmising correctly just what was occurring when Sofi's yelp followed quickly after the first meaty thwack.

Adelia giggled after going up onto her elbows and forearms. Daniel was down on his knees, holding the petals splayed while in the process of squirming his tongue into her sex. Her arousal was slick on his tongue, his lips going to her clit so he could give it a suck.

"They are together," Adelia gasped, sucking in air before squeaking her pleasure. "We can be lovers," she added, nipples peeping between the fingers spread over her chest, her stomach tensing in response to tingles Daniel was causing down between her legs.

Daniel moved onto his feet, keeping himself against the girl's body, his lips like a limpet while he coaxed forth more dark, guttural groans. Daniel sucked at Adelia's flesh, his fingers moving over the buttons on the front of his shirt, the garment slipping down over his shoulders.

Bare from the waist up, he was then forced to stand, Adelia using a finger against her body as she watched him disrobe.

"Papa," she winced, as a moan gurgled free, "you are so strong..."

Daniel gave silent thanks to the often-bemoaned and sincerely hated regime he forced himself through three times a week. The torture sessions of circuits and weights and hours spent on the treadmill paying off now he had a much younger woman sprawled on his bed, her limbs firm and supple, lean thighs spread to their widest as she slotted a second digit in alongside the first.

"We should be naked together," Adelia mumbled, lust creasing her face when she saw the thickness jutting out so arrogant and proud. "Oh, papa," she whispered while gazing at the thick, veiny protrusions and low hanging balls.

With a grin, eyes shining with the devilment inside her, Adelia worked at her sex while lewdly drawling, "I don't know if my tight pussy can take such a cock. It looks so dangerous, papa. You might hurt me with a big thing like that."

"You're a filthy little poppet, aren't you?" growled Daniel, the girl's words spiking his need. "I'm old enough and wise enough to know you're teasing, Adelia..."

The girl just smirked in response, blowing a kiss while still using two fingers inside her slot.

"...But this ... 'papa' thing is working a treat," Daniel went on. "Is that how you want it, my sweet?"

The enthusiasm with which Adelia nodded took Daniel's fist to his cock. He stroked his length a few times, the initial self-consciousness evaporating away, the fear of being inadequate to the girl's eye usurped by an explosion of lust through his core.

"I want to be your baby-girl, papa," Adelia whispered, reaching out with one hand, waggling her fingers to invite him in for a kiss. "I want you to protect me. I will do anything for you for that protection. I want a man, papa. I want a papa with a big cock to make a fuck in my pussy..."

Daniel jacked his length and muttered, "Oh Jesus..."

"Kiss me, papa," insisted the girl. "I will kiss cock if you like."

The contrast between the innocent looks and the platinum blonde, the hair-colour suggestive of vintage Hollywood starlets, tugged Daniel's vitals. Carnal urges were a visceral wrench as the tattered remnants of reticence fluttered and died.

So what if his son knew how it felt to have Adelia's insides clenching his cock? And was it a huge issue that Craig was only a few feet away -- still in the lounge if the noises coming from there were any indication.

Craig was with Sofi. He'd clearly set his mind free of the blonde.

"I tried to stop myself from looking when I saw you half nude in the kitchen," Daniel said, taking in Adelia's fingers buried up to the knuckle.

"I should have been nude, papa," she replied with a gasp. "Next year," Adelia gulped, a finger smearing gloop over her clit, "we go away together to be nude on this day." The girl worked her vulva, the lewd squelch causing Daniel to blink, his hand cranking faster. "We go to beach and make a fuck under the sun. That would be lovely," she added. "My papa and me doing sex outside."

"Dear God, Adelia," croaked Daniel, his mind flooding with images. "Next year?" he gurgled, wondering if her words were teasing or serious.

Did she -- could she -- actually mean it?

"Together ... The four of us," Adelia added, which was no answer to the question turning over inside Daniel's head. "You would like to see Sofi's boobies, papa. You might like to see me kissing them, too."

The man gaped at the blonde, the girl who was beyond anything he'd experienced before. "You're wicked," he grunted, then asked, "How old are you, girl?"

"Twenty-two, papa. How old are you?"

"Fifty-three."

"Perfect for a papa!" Adelia trilled.

Then she showed Daniel her fingers and asked him to taste them.

*

Jizm burst from his cock.

The first rush of his seed caught Sofi under her chin, the next couple of bursts erupting in a fountain all over her chest.

"You're coming!" cried Sofi, which was an obvious fact since her breasts were being showered with spunk.

"Fuck yeah," grunted Craig, his fist now a blur as he cranked out the rest of his goo. "But I'll still shag you. Don't worry," he gasped, painting the girl's nipple with the end of his cock. "I'll stay hard for a hot-arse bitch like you."

"Shit," the girl hissed in response as she reared back and dropped her chin to her chest to survey the carnage. "I told you not to come," chided Sofi, looking around for something to use to mop up the mess.

"That cost me forty-five quid," Craig complained when Sofi picked up his sweater.

"You should do as you're told," she said in reply, dabbing her chest, nose wrinkled as a sign of distaste.

"What do you expect if you're gonna squeeze big tits like those over my dick?"

Rolling her eyes, Sofi replied, "Some self-control? Ach," she added, clicking her tongue off the roof of her mouth, "just look at this mess..."

"You look fuckin' lovely to me," put in Craig, smirking while fondling the halfway diminished length of his dick.

Sofi dabbed at the cum, sponging her breasts while Craig looked on.

"Finished?" asked Craig, his eyes flicking towards the curtains.

"Yes," the girl pouted, throwing the soiled sweater at Craig.

"Come with me," said Craig, swatting the garment aside as he rose out of the sofa. He bent to haul Sofi up to her feet, her breasts swinging and catching Craig's focus, his hand working his resurgent hard-on.

Sofi was uncertain as she was dragged towards the window. She resisted, pulling back against Craig. "What are you doing?"

Craig hauled the heavy drapes aside to reveal London's lights glittering below.

The girl stood and gawped. "Wow," she gasped. "There's miles of it."

"You wanna?" asked Craig with a nod to the balcony beyond the huge window.

Sofi's eyes were huge and round, Craig's intention clear.

"You wanted to get nude on Nude Day," the boy said, grinning while surveying Sofi's body again.

"I ... I don't know," Sofi stammered as she stared out across the city. "People might see."

Craig snorted and said, "We're right up here. I doubt if anyone will be paying much attention. From the ground, nobody will see anyway."

Sofi nodded, slowly beginning to appreciate just how unlikely it was anyone would see them out on the balcony.

She silently pondered, thinking So what if they do? So what if someone sees?

The excitement surged in a hot tide of wicked delight. She glanced down at Craig's cock, her insides clenching at the prospect of fucking outside, of exhibiting herself, the idea making her squirm.

"How do we get out there?" the girl asked on a moan, a finger down at her clit while she fondled her breasts, tweaking her nipples as she eagerly awaited Craig's response.

He showed her the door behind the curtain, turning the key before pushing the door open.

"Oh God," muttered Sofi as she stepped out, anxious yet willing, pussy sluicing desire.

"Sit down," Craig offered, indicating an aluminium-framed chair with a mesh backing and seat -- one of four set around a glass table.

"Do you have breakfast out here?"

"I'm never awake in time for breakfast. Who cares about breakfast? Sit down," Craig insisted, impatient now he had Sofi on the balcony. "Stop yapping."

Sofi chuckled and settled into the chair, hands on its arms while looking at Craig. "Now what?" she asked, eyebrows arched in inquiry.