The Reluctant Papa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like to fuck?" asked the girl during a lull.

"God yeah. Especially with you."

"You say you make fuck in my ass. Maybe I not like it like that."

"Don't worry. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. This way is perfect."

"You like to do fucking like dogs best?"

"I like any fucking with you, babe. Any at all. I can't get enough."

Adelia eased forward, going down onto her front so that Craig slipped free.

"I must sleep soon," she said, moving onto her back. "We finish like this. We finish like married couple. We do the fucking and we kiss. You come now, okay?"

A few minutes later saw Craig moaning and gasping as he dumped whatever he had left into the girl. After that, Adelia fingered herself to a quick, urgent climax, chewing on her bottom lip while her orgasm gripped her.

Two

He was surprisingly anxious, keen to make a good impression. Even though there was no hint of romance involved, Daniel still worried over his clothes.

"Am I dressed appropriately?" he asked his son, guts clenching as though he was that boy he once was, the nervy youngster on the morning of his driving test. "Not too fuddy-duddy, am I?"

Daniel stood framed in the doorway, Craig on the sofa, mobile phone in his hands.

Craig looked up, fingers frozen mid-message. He saw the faded jeans and blue shirt, his eyes going up to his father's face.

"Do you play both kinds of music?" he asked with a grin. "Country and Western?"

His father looked confused when he blinked and said, "What?"

"You've never watched Blues Brothers have you?"

"Whose brothers?"

Craig shook his head. "Never mind, it's a film. I was joking."

"So this shirt isn't right?"

Craig rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. "It's all right, dad. It suits you. You look okay. It's bad when older blokes try to keep up with the trends. They just look stupid, if you ask me. I didn't mean it a minute ago. You're okay. Nobody is gonna point and laugh."

Daniel looked dubious. "You're sure?"

"I'm sure." Craig glanced at his phone, fingers working the keys as he said, "They're on the DLR. We better go."

"Do you have money?" asked Daniel as he moved towards the front of the flat for his shoes.

"Not those shoes, dad," Craig put in as he followed behind. "Those old desert boots of yours would be better. And, yeah, I've got a bit of cash."

"Here, take fifty," said Daniel as he pulled out his wallet. "I've been quite hard on you over the last few weeks. I'm sorry. Here, just take the money. Let me help you, Craig. I'm your father, that's what I'm supposed to do."

"I'll pay you back," Craig said as he took the notes.

"If you insist, but there's really no need."

Daniel went in search of the boots while Craig pulled on his own. A few minutes later they were out in the benign July air, the early evening balmy and pleasant -- perfect for a drink next to the water with two young ladies, thought Daniel as he and his son walked at a brisk pace.

Adelia was in the same yellow dress she'd worn on the Monday, while a more rounded, voluptuous girl in tight-fitting jeans and a tank-top loitered a step behind when they approached.

"This is Sofi, my friend," Adelia said, making the introduction to Daniel.

Daniel offered a hand, which the girl took after a glance at Adelia. "Pleased to meet you," he said.

"Same to you," Sofi replied before adding, "Hello, Craig. Good to see you again."

"You speak excellent English," Daniel observed.

They paired off, Craig and Adelia hand-in-hand as they walked on ahead.

"My father's English," Sofi informed Daniel. "I know I have an accent, but I'm losing it, slowly."

"It's a delightful accent."

"I don't know what to say to that," Sofi replied.

Daniel laughed to mask the awkwardness he felt at the faux pas. "I'm sorry," he said. "I'm not used to being out with young ladies. I'm a bit nervous, you see. I was probably too personal with someone I've only just met. And now I'm probably babbling on ... Tell me," he added in an attempt at deflection, "are you studying to be a nurse, too?"

Sofi tinkled a laugh and told Daniel he should relax. "You don't have to be nervous," she told him, pausing to turn and squeeze his forearm.

"Thank you. That's kind," said a grateful Daniel as they continued to walk.

"Yes, I'm studying nursing, too," Sofi went on.

"And you live in the same house as Adelia?"

"I do," the girl said with a roll of her eyes. "It's crazy. Five of us in two rooms. But it's the rent. London is so expensive."

The conversation turned to Craig and his housing issues, the subject morphing to London in general, with Sofi making comparisons between it and Lviv, where she grew up.

They arrived at the pub, with Craig insisting he buy the first round while Daniel and the girls looked for somewhere to sit.

The bar was much busier, Thursday evening and warm weather had brought out the crowd. Craig saw the same barman on duty, as well as two other people working the bar, both of them female, all of them busy.

"Mad in here tonight," said Craig when the barman eventually acknowledged his presence.

"S'gonna be mental later, mate," the man replied. "Got a band on," he added with a roll of his eyes. "Kamikaze Frogs, if you believe ... You into 70s style rock?"

"Sometimes," said Craig, doubting his father would enjoy the scene. "Is that the Polish barmaid?" he asked, nodding to a buxom woman of about thirty with short dark hair who was filling out a tight tee-shirt. "I was in here on Monday," Craig carried on when his comment drew a blank look from the man. "Blonde girl, yellow dress..."

The barman grinned. "Oh yeah, I remember. Yeah, that' right; we were talking about Petra ... That's her, she's the barmaid they like."

"You didn't get her to work in the nude."

Another blank look.

"It's Thursday," said Craig in explanation -- God, this guy was thick. "Nude Day," he added.

"Aw, no. it would never fly, mate. Someone would complain to the law ... Even if she went for it. Which she wouldn't ... And neither would her husband." He glanced at the increasingly busy bar. "What can I get you, mate? I gotta get busy."

Craig made it away from the bar with the drinks: a pint of bitter for his dad, a Becks for himself, and a white wine for each of the girls. He found the others outside at one of the wharf-side picnic tables, surprised to see Adelia and Sofi laughing at something his father had said.

As he approached, Craig studied the girls, seeing the contrast between Adelia's striking hair colour and Sofi's natural chestnut-brown locks. They both wore their hair in a ponytail, Sofi's eyebrows thin, dark arches over her eyes. Craig's glance slipped to the girl's tank-top, her generous bosom rolling about beneath, the deep crease of her cleavage visible to an alarming depth when he placed Sofi's wine on the table. Craig thought she was pretty in a more down-to-earth way than Adelia's in-your-face style, her boobs adding much to what he found to be Sofi's undeniable attractiveness, her body lush and inviting.

For a moment, Craig wondered what Sofi was like in bed. What would it be like to squeeze those big orbs, or suck on her nipples while she rode on his cock? Did she have it all trimmed down below, or was she bushy between her legs?

Then Craig looked at his dad, seeing the man in his father for the first time in his life. He wondered if his dad and Sofi would end up in bed, then pushed the thought from his head as too weird to dwell on.

To Craig's surprise, as the minutes began to slip past, he started to enjoy himself. His father was good company, keeping up the conversation, making the girls laugh. One drink led to another, with Daniel buying the second. Then Adelia insisted it was her shout.

"At least let us buy a drink for you. Between us we can afford it," the girl insisted when Daniel protested. "Come on, Sofi," she said with a thrust of her chin towards the patio doors. "You help me."

"Nice girls," said Daniel as he and Craig watched them move among the tables and towards the pub door.

Craig paid particular attention to Sofi's rump, the girl's hips swaying with feminine grace. "Yeah," he said, distracted by the mental image of Sofi walking along in the nude, her round buttocks a counter-weight to the thrust of her bosom.

"Sofi's lovely," Daniel went on.

"Yeah," replied Craig, his mind still fixed on the dark-haired girl's curves. "There's a band on tonight," he added, snapping out of a reverie over Sofi's impressive frontage.

"Who's that?" asked his dad.

Craig smirked and said, "The Kamikaze Frogs."

"Interesting name. Are they any good?"

"Not a clue. Never heard of them."

"Do you think they play both kinds of music?"

Craig gawked for a second or two, then coughed a laugh. "You know it's Nude Day today?" he said to keep the conversation chugging along.

"What?" spluttered his father. "Did you say nude day?"

Craig nodded. "Yeah. The barman mentioned it when we were in on Monday. I looked it up. Never heard of it before -- Adelia has, though. Meant to be a day for getting your kit off and going about naked."

"Interesting concept," Daniel responded, lower lip jutting. "It would be a different day at LSE if we were all naked."

Craig's eyebrows were twin arches when he chuckled and said, "More excitement than usual at the stock exchange, hey, dad?"

"Indeed," put in Daniel, his eyes going to some sort of scene at the patio doors.

Which is when the trouble started.

*

"That's Sofi and Adelia," said Craig, his attention drawn by the sound of raised voices.

Daniel was up on his feet a moment later.

"Dad," cautioned Craig, "don't worry, the girls can sort themselves out."

"You're bloody joking," his father replied, moving towards the kerfuffle.

"Shit," muttered Craig as he stood up. "Just leave it," he added through gritted teeth.

The man was a cliché from his shiny bald head to the network of crude tattoos. To Craig, in the seconds he had to form an impression, the man might be up in his fifties -- about the same as his father -- but he was absolutely fucking enormous.

"Are you girls all right?" Craig heard his father ask as he approached. "Is there a problem?"

"No, no problem," Sofi replied, obviously shaken. "We're just on our way back."

"I was just complimenting the ladies on their good looks," said the man, a sneer creasing his face. "If it's any of your fuckin' business."

Craig winced and felt his guts turn to water when his father replied.

"It is my business, actually," said Daniel. "These young ladies are with me and my son. So would you be so kind as to allow them to pass?"

The man, sensing sport, puckered his face in a leering, sinister smile, nodding before saying, in an exaggerated falsetto and mimicking Daniel's diction, "Oh, aym so sorry. Ay didn't know these ladies were with you." Then he sneered again while snarling, "But mebbe they might prefer bein' in the company of a proper man, eh?

"What do you say, Alan?" he directed towards the inevitable sidekick -- another one with the ubiquitous shaven pate and tattoos, only not as tall or as large in the chest and arms as his friend. "Think these two girls might enjoy a proper prongin'?" He cast a look of disdain over Daniel before directing his focus to Craig. "Don't tell me you're shaggin' either of these ... There's no fuckin' way."

While Craig felt his sphincter loosen, the man then turned to leer at Adelia, a massive paw cupping her buttock.

"Don't touch her," said Daniel when he saw the girl cringe.

"Or fuckin' what--?"

It seemed to come from nowhere. Craig didn't see the punch from the start. One moment he was staring at the big man and wondering how they were going to extricate the girls without being maimed, the next he heard a sharp, brittle click, his father's fist at the end of a straight arm, the fist seemingly fused to the point of the man's chin.

The big man's head snapped back, mouth red with blood, the click Craig had heard being the ogre's teeth connecting through the meat of his tongue. The big man went down, his frame collapsing onto the stone flags like his lights had suddenly gone out.

Which they had, Daniel's punch knocking him cold.

Craig boggled in the immediate aftermath, unable to make sense of what his eyes were telling his brain. When he analysed the brief skirmish much later on, he recalled his father then turning -- as cool as you like -- to the man's friend. He couldn't be sure, but he thought his dad's next words were a calm, "What about you, Alan? Do you have any intentions of laying a hand on either of these two lovely ladies?"

Alan's eyes were twin moons as he ran his tongue over his lips, head going side-to-side while he stammered out a negative.

Craig could hear the smattering of applause from the tables along the water's edge, evening drinkers delighted by the unexpected outcome.

There was a cry of, "Good for you, mate. He deserved that."

A doorman arrived from the front of the pub.

"The bloke on the floor started it all," someone called. "The bald one's his mate. Chuck 'em both out."

The bouncer surveyed the hapless Alan; then sighed and said, "I told you before..." He paused and thought for a moment, then added, "Get him up and the pair of you sling your hooks. Consider yourselves barred," he went on while the big man began to show signs of coming back to life. "Sorry for the aggravation, sir," the doorman went on, looking at Daniel. "Ladies," he diffidently said to the girls, then bent to assist the mass of muscle and bone and loose sinew up from the flagstones.

"Jesus Christ," gasped Craig when they were back at the table. "What was that, dad?"

"Regimental boxing champion, Grenadier Guards 1986," Daniel replied, deliberately ignoring his son's dangling chin while adding, "And '87."

"You did not have to get involved," Adelia put in. "We could have escaped." She smiled at Daniel and placed a hand on his wrist. "But thank you. It was fun to see that man fall to the ground. He is bully. He needed to be punched."

"Boxing champion?" put in Craig. "I never knew."

Daniel sipped at his fresh pint of beer, then shrugged. "One doesn't boast, Craig. And it was a very long time ago. Anyway," he continued, "shall we have these and then go for something to eat? I'm a little peckish."

*

None of the four were entirely sober when they arrived at the apartment. There was some giggling and several loose-limbs, some shushing and chuckling and invasions of personal space Daniel would have been mortified by in the cold light of the oncoming Friday morning.

Pizza Express had been Adelia's choice, a large bottle of Peroni between her and Sofi seeing them sentimental for home while Craig seemed intent on drinking the place dry.

Daniel, keeping a slower pace than his son, was slightly better than the others after only a couple of jabs with the key at the lock. "Coffee?" he offered, only to have the suggestion pooh-poohed by his son and the girls.

"We are from Ukraine!" Adelia cried, arms in the air as though rallying for battle. "We drink!"

"Do you have any wine?" Sofi put in.

"We look," said Adelia, pushing at Daniel.

Daniel laughed and gave a rueful shake of his head. "All right," he said to the girl, putting up both hands in a mock warding-off gesture.

Craig collapsed into the sofa, cheeks ballooning as he attempted to clear his head, the excitement of the night rapidly plunging. He called, "I'll have a beer, dad," while Sofi lowered her bottom onto the seat alongside him. Craig's sidelong glance turned to full-on appreciation, his eyes going to the precipitous crease between Sofi's breasts. "You've got great knockers," he told her.

"I know. They get told that a lot.," Sofi replied, her grin signalling she didn't mind him ogling her chest.

"Adelia's got an arse on her, though." Craig's eyes rolled with delight. "Just not the boobs."

"Yes," Sofi replied. "I see her bottom often. Every day, in fact."

Craig gulped, mind turning over scenes inside his head. "Do you lot run about in your undies and that?"

"Underwear, naked ... It's difficult being shy when we're five girls in two rooms. There's always someone getting in or out of the shower. We work different shifts. It gets busy."

"I'd love to be a fly on the wall," gurgled Craig, his hard-on edging against the leg of his trousers.

"You can come and visit us if you like. Anna thinks you're cute."

Craig's eyes went wide as he burbled an astounded, "She does? I always thought she didn't like me. She looks at me like I'm shit."

"That's Anna," grinned Sofi. "She's a bitch -- but a very loyal friend," the girl put in as a caveat. "She treats her boyfriends so badly, but they just seem to love her. The more evil she is, the worse they are."

"She looks dangerous," said Craig with a nod. "Moody. Like she could take a cheese grater to my knob-end."

"That's Anna," Sofi agreed, laughing as she envisioned her friend wielding kitchen implements as instruments of male torment.

"What about Anna?" asked Adelia as she entered the room, concentrating on her hazy equilibrium, a glass of wine in each hand. "Here," she said to her friend, giving Sofi the one of the glasses before settling onto the arm of the lounge chair.

"I was just saying to Craig what a bitch she can be. He thinks she's sexy," Sofi explained.

Adelia laughed and nodded. "She would eat him and spit out the bones!"

Daniel came in, looked at the blonde girl sitting on the arm of the chair, her legs crossed, the hem of her skirt riding high on her thighs.

"Beer, son," he said, holding the bottle for Craig to take.

"Sit down," Adelia told him, shifting her rump on the arm of the chair. "I left the chair for you. My hero," she said, playfully ruffling Daniel's thick, black hair when he'd taken his seat. "That man, he was so big. I was so shocked when you just punched him -- POP! -- like that." The girl mimed the action, wine a threat to the carpet. She grinned at her friend while Daniel's cheeks warmed at the intimate gesture of her fingers in his hair.

"I wouldn't have done it, usually. But something about him made me so angry. People have such a lack of respect. Honestly, no wonder this country is in the state it's--"

"Dad!" blurted Craig, a hand held up to silence his father. "Please, don't go off on one about the state of the country. Can't we just have a drink?"

"You know," Adelia said, grinning at Craig and her friend on the sofa. "I just remembered. Today it is Nude Day, yes?"

"Yeah," said Craig in a dubious tone. "So what?"

"Well, we should all be naked," piped the blonde, twisting to look down at Daniel.

"Oh, I don't think--" was as far as Daniel got.

By then Adelia had leaned in to put her glass on the floor, risen to her feet, and had the dress ruched down at her waist.

"I am naked except for this dress," Adelia informed them, proving the fact by letting the garment pool over her toes.

"Now you're just naked," said Craig, not sure if he was enjoying himself or not. That was his dad sitting right there.

With some enthusiasm, while Daniel gawked at her coiffed pubic bush, Adelia added, "You too, Craig. And you, Sofi. Please," she went on in a wheedling tone. "I cannot be the only one to be nude."

Sofi glanced at Daniel, then looked at Craig alongside her. "I don't know why..." she began, even as she was getting up to her feet. "Hold this," she said to Craig, handing him her glass.

"Fuck me," muttered Craig when Sofi had peeled the tank top over her head.

The girl reached back, turning face-on to Craig as she unclasped her bra. She teased the boy for a long moment, grinning at his slack-jaw as her breasts swung into his view.