The Reluctant Papa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shove your arse forward," said Craig as he went down to his knees. "Yeah, that's it, so I can get at your cunt."

"That word is so bad," Sofi opined, her chin on her chest while watching Craig shove her thighs wide.

"Say it," said Craig after hooking the girl's legs over the arms of the chair, his smirk fixed to his face as he flicked his tongue over the pink nub of her clit.

Sofi sucked in a huge draught of air, breasts seeming to swell before she gasped it all out. "Just lick me there," the girl moaned, hips already shunting with her excitement. "I don't believe I'm out here, with you licking me there."

"Where am I licking?" Craig muttered, pausing to look up into her face.

"My clit, my pussy..." Sofi groaned in response.

"Say it," urged Craig, his finger slipping over her pearl to make Sofi gasp.

"I don't want to," she mumbled, a hand going down to Craig's head.

"Please," he gurgled, slurping and lapping, a digit probing her body.

"Put that finger into my cunt," Sofi whined. "Use two. Rub me inside. My cunt's so hungry."

"Yeah," said Craig as he went to it. "That's the way, baby."

"I've said it, now make my pussy all wet."

"You're already pissing," said Craig. "You're fucking soaked." He held up his hand, with Sofi levering forward to grab at his wrist.

"Put them back in and do it some more," the girl sobbed after tasting her own essence. "Finger my pussy. Lick me, too. Do everything, Craig."

*

He was on his back, two pillows wedged between his shoulders and the bed-head, blonde hair pooled around his stomach and thighs while his girth stretched Adelia's lips.

It was incredible watching her go at his cock. She cranked it and licked and pursed her lips around its bulging head, the gasps and gulps coming from her, the occasional moan and murmur of appreciation punctuating the exaggerated slurp and slobber as the girl gommed his dick.

"You watch me suck cock?" Adelia grinned, wrinkling her nose and sucking on her lower lip while teasing Daniel with her eyes. "You like looking?"

"I can't believe you're actually doing it," Daniel said in reply, his words treacly with lust. "You're so pretty, my lovely sweet girl. It just doesn't look right. Seeing your face ... You look like an angel..."

Adelia laughed, a delighted little chuckle while she held the man's gaze, her hand jacking a moan out of his mouth.

"I am devil," papa," she grinned. "I am a very bad girl. I suck cock and want you to make fuck on my pussy."

"Jesus," Daniel blasphemed. "I've never ... Oh God."

"I get on it, papa?" the girl asked as she went up onto her knees. Adelia knee-walked towards him, clambering over his shins and his thighs while scooping her hair with both hands, pulling the blonde into a rope which she then released, the strands fanning loose over her shoulders.

The girl had one knee on the bed, the sole of one foot flat on the cover, her hand holding Daniel upright.

"Are you going to put it in?" Daniel gasped, throat working as he gaped at where the head of his cock mushed through the tacky dangle of the girl's flaps.

"Yes, papa," she breathed, nodding before letting out a small whimper. "But I don't know if my pussy can take such a cock."

"Shut up," muttered Daniel. "You know perfectly well, you're just teas--

"Oh Jesus Christ!" he blurted when Adelia sank down over his length, her body taking him in up to his root in exactly the same way the girl's pussy had accommodated Craig's length the Monday before.

"Papa," she gasped, both knees on the bed, hair brushing the man's face as she leaned forward to rest on straight arms. "I am full of my papa," Adelia sobbed, hips already moving with short, urgent shunts. "My papa," she winced. "Fuck me," added the blonde after a long, drawn-out groan. "My pussy, papa..."

Daniel clung to her waist as the girl writhed and bucked and ground down onto his length. At first he was more than a little surprised at how tiny she was, his fingers and thumbs almost encompassing her body, his palms then sliding down so he could savour the texture of her buttocks for the first time.

Feeling those globes, the flesh so firm, the muscles so taut, almost had him squirting into her body. Daniel snorted and moaned, one hand sliding up the length of Adelia's spine so he could haul her down close for a kiss, the hope being the girl would slow down as their tongues slid and danced.

"Don't go so fast," mumbled Daniel while both their faces were cocooned by a platinum curtain. "It's been a while, my sweet. I'll come far too soon."

"I don't mind, papa," Adelia said, rising upright as she squeezed her lover's girth tight. She rode up and down, sliding over the shaft while smiling down at the man. "If you need to come, papa," she whispered, hips not quite still as she worked her muscles inside, "you just come. We have the night to play.

"I love the kissing and talking almost as much as the sex.

"Almost," she added, her buttocks slapping down with loud, meaty thwacks as she returned to the rodeo ride. "Come for me, papa," Adelia grunted.

"But we're not protected," gasped Daniel, thoughts about condoms arriving too late.

"I like to feel your skin inside me. I like to feel your cock in my pussy."

As she kissed him, Daniel moaned, fingers digging into her bottom as he gave it all up and let loose with the flood.

*

The chair complained at the rough treatment, it's frame rattling like an old bus while its feet skriked against the balcony floor. Craig was on his toes, his fingers curled tight and white around the arms of the chair, Sofi's knees hooked round his elbows as he went at her pussy.

There was no finesse to their rutting. It was pure animal lust driving the pair. Craig's arms were tensed with the effort of holding himself over the girl, with Sofi bent double, her hips hanging over the edge of the chair, the position precarious at best.

However, both seemed oblivious to the dangers of a structural collapse, with Craig gasping into Sofi's mouth as he drilled at her cunt, her tongue sliding with his, her nails raking trails down the meat on his back.

"I knew you could fuck," snarled Sofi, her eyes filled with fire as she did her best to meet Craig on his robust downstroke. "I wanted to fuck you before. But Adelia gets all the attention..."

"You're getting it now," gasped Craig in reply, ducking in to suck at Sofi's trembling breasts, her boobs rolling around under the strength of the onslaught.

"I know; I can see your big dick fucking my pussy."

"Say it," snarled Craig before he forced his tongue into her mouth.

"I can see you fucking my cunt," spat the girl, a hand at her pubis so she could finger her clit.

"I'm gonna smash you to bits," gurgled Craig, his need making him crude.

"You can try," challenged the girl. "But you're going to have to do better," she said, smirking up to goad the boy into using more vehement thrusts and strokes of his cock.

"Bitch," snarled Craig, muscles in his arms screaming as he levered away from the chair.

Sofi laughed and slid back in the seat, standing to move in close to her lover. She kissed his mouth and turned to face the blinking, twinkling city below.

With both hands braced on the balcony rail, she looked back over one shoulder, angling her pelvis to make her intention perfectly clear, buttocks outthrust.

Craig moved in and aimed himself at the girl's body, a moan bubbling out of them both as he sank in.

"Slowly, take your time," mumbled Sofi. "Let me look at this view and feel your cock going in. Oh yes," the girl sighed, Craig's hands scooping her breasts. "That's perfect. Just perfect. Keep doing it just like this."

She gently thrust back, her buttocks flattening out against Craig's tight abdomen.

"My tits," cooed the girl. "Feel my tits. Oh God, Craig, think about all of those people out there." Sofi swivelled around, waist creasing as she reached back with one arm to hold Craig's cheeks with her fingers. She gazed into his eyes, soaking up the adoration she saw returned. "Think of how many people must be making love now." She kissed Craig and then turned back to the view. "I hope someone's watching us do this," the girl purred. "Now fuck me," she grunted, pushing back, hard. "Squeeze my tits and fuck me..."

*

She cuddled in close. Adelia snuggled right up while Daniel lay on his back, him sucking in air and staring at the ceiling while she murmured tender endearments into his ear.

"Are you happy with me," whispered the girl when Daniel eventually cooled.

He rolled onto his side, facing Adelia, his hand resting on the curve of her waist. "I'm appalled I got so carried away I didn't even think about condoms," said Daniel. "It ... It all happened so quickly. I had no idea, Adelia," he added, shaking his head at the girl. "God, you were with Craig ... Now what's going to happen?"

"I told you," Adelia sighed with an exasperated roll of her eyes. "I was not with him like a girlfriend. It was only the sex and the fun.

"He is cute," the girl went on, with a quick nod. "But now I like you better. You are a man. I like that you are strong and brave." Adelia pressed closer, placing a kiss against Daniel's closed mouth. "I hope you are not sorry we do this."

"I don't think sorry would be the word I'd use. I'm astounded at being here with you, like this. But if I'm honest I'm rather pleased with myself. You really are a very pretty girl. I never imagined..."

Adelia chuckled and squirmed, moving Daniel onto his back to cover his body with hers. In her superior position she held herself up on straight arms, her eyes lit up with the joy she felt within, her smile broad as she gazed down into his face. "You should have the confidence, Daniel."

Craig winced, anxiety stabbing his guts. "It's going to be awkward facing my son. I don't believe I'm in the situation."

"I will talk. It will be good. He will be okay." The girl came down and eased back along the bed so she could rest her head on his chest. "Do you want to do this again?" she asked so quietly Daniel almost didn't hear. "Do you want us to become like the lovers?"

Daniel's eyes flicked down to the top of her head. He then blinked at the ceiling while sighing, the exhale ballooning his cheeks. "What, you mean like a girlfriend?"

Her head moved against him as the girl nodded. "I suppose," Daniel heard her say.

"But you didn't want to get tied down. You said that about Craig, remember? You're going home when you qualify."

She was up on her arms once again, expression intent as she said, "I do not say we get married. You crazy? No," Adelia continued, with a quick shake of her head. "I just mean I not make any fucks with anyone but you. You keep your cock for me. That is what I mean. We don't make the fuss. We take it easy and see what happens."

"But you're so much younger--"

She cut him off by kissing his mouth. Adelia squirmed against Daniel, her tongue wriggling in between his lips while his hands went to her buttocks.

"That is what I like, too," mumbled the girl, her eyelids heavy as she stared down at Daniel. "I like having a papa. It makes me feel sexy. I like that it is a little bit bad."

"I know exactly what you mean, you little minx," Daniel said as desire flared inside him once more. He was about to move the girl onto her back so he could warm it all up again, surprised at the strength of his ardour when he sat upright, the girl falling to one side as he blurted, "Is that someone on the balcony?"

He scrambled out of bed and went to the door, grabbing his towelling robe from its hook as he went. Daniel was just shrugging the gown over his shoulders when the sight of his son's buttocks clenching and flexing brought a gasped, "Good God!" from his throat.

Daniel knew he should turn and walk away, that he shouldn't watch as Craig fucked into the girl, that he should tear his gaze away from Sofi's flesh rippling under the force of the thrusts.

But something held him in place. Daniel couldn't take his eyes of the car-crash spectacle of Craig's hands cupping and mauling Sofi's impressive breasts.

"Ah," Daniel heard when Adelia came up behind him. "Look at them fuck. That makes me horny, papa..."

*

The robe went to the floor while Adelia reached round and wanked Daniel's cock.

"It's naughty, papa, seeing them fucking," she said from behind.

"Jesus," groaned Daniel, "what are we doing?"

"I want you to do that with me," Adelia purred, fist slowly working her papa's length. "I want to watch my friends making a fuck with you doing it with me."

"I'm going to hell," mumbled Daniel as he moved behind Adelia, the girl herself with one knee on the arm of the sofa, her fingers holding her buttocks apart, her eyes sucking Daniel into the carnal abyss as she grinned at him over her shoulder.

"Oh papa," Adelia sobbed as Daniel's girth squelched against the cum he'd dumped into the girl, his cock stirring it up.

Three

Daniel had two reasons to leave the flat while everyone else slept. One was necessity; he had a job to go to, a reputation to maintain. He had clients who depended on him to manage their money in a responsible way. The other reason he snuck out even earlier than his habitual 6 a.m. was so he could use physical extremes to cleanse his mind, that by forcing himself to swim lengths of the pool he could purge the lingering images of his son using Sofi's body, the attendant arousal he felt at the time causing him shame now the new day was here.

The vigorous exercise only worked for the time he was in the water, his body screaming for relief as Daniel punished himself for all the excesses of the previous night. He was already tired from making love with Adelia twice more during the night, their last coupling at just before 5 a.m. so much more tender and gentle than their previous vehement rutting.

Daniel went through the day with his mind cleaved in two: one side somehow managing to survive the workaday rigours while the other constantly fretted. His mood swung from hour-to-hour, minute-to-minute. He was elated, ebullient to have the attention of a stunning young woman, yet also appalled at how easily he'd succumbed, how readily he'd jumped into bed with the girl who, ostensibly, regardless of her denial, was his own son's girlfriend.

Then there was the condom issue -- or lack thereof. What had he been thinking?

But she was beautiful and a little bit kinky, although Daniel was loth to admit he found her use of the word papa more than a little bit sexy.

"She's too young for an old duffer like me," Daniel muttered to himself while taking half-an-hour for his lunch. "But she likes me because I'm so much older than she is," he argued straight back.

Daniel munched on the chicken and lettuce sandwich without tasting a bite. He sipped the latte in much the same distracted manner, moving through the afternoon hours as he'd done during the morning, going about his business with no outward sign of anything amiss while inside he was a seething ball of emotion and hazy confusion.

He exited the lift and walked along the carpeted hall towards the apartment's front door, dreading the moment he'd come face-to-face with Craig, anxiety a lead brick in the pit of his stomach.

When the key snicked into the lock he physically shivered, the goose walking over his grave.

They were there, all three, with Craig sitting on the settee, Sofi stretched out, her head on his lap, both of them naked.

"Ah, you're home," Adelia said with a smile, hair tied back in a ponytail. She too was nude, her lithe figure framed in the kitchen doorway. "Craig and Sofi went shopping. I made us borscht."

Daniel registered the cooking smells, the aroma of the soup percolating through while he boggled at the casually nude troika in his apartment.

"Wuh-why are you all naked?" Daniel heard himself ask.

His cheeks warmed when the unbidden image of Craig and Sofi flashed across the screen of his mind's-eye.

"Why not?" replied Sofi as she moved upright, the action focussing Daniel's attention upon the sway of her frontage, the movement adding to his anxious confusion.

"We are all friends," Adelia put in with a shrug. "Being this way is not a problem for us."

Without daring to look at his son, his expression pained, Daniel said, "Craig, get up. Go and put on some clothes." He did look at Sofi to add, "Would you cover up too, please. And you, Adelia," he said to the blonde, who looked decidedly pouty. "Please," Daniel sighed when he saw Adelia's mouth start to open, the beginning of what he assumed would be an objection. "In fact," Daniel went on to say, holding up a hand to stop Sofi and Craig from getting up off the sofa. "Wait a second. I'm going to shower and change clothes. Don't move until I'm gone. When I get back I'd appreciate you all to have something on."

Daniel moved to his bedroom door, Adelia following behind.

"Papa--" she started after closing the door.

"No," said Daniel, rounding on the girl. "Don't do that."

"But why not? What's wrong?"

This is wrong. You and I ... What we did last night -- watching them - that's wrong too."

"But this morning we made the love," the girl pointed out. "I ... I don't understand. I thought we were going to be together. At least for the short while. While I remain in England..."

"That was last night, this is today. We'd all been drinking. It just went beyond our control ... My control."

Adelia's trembling lower lip and teary-eyed stare tugged at Daniel. "Don't cry," he said, with an impatient shake of his head.

"But all of today has been so happy. We have been talking ... I made the borscht. I made the dinner for all four."

"And it smells divine. And we can all enjoy it together. But not without clothes. That Nude day wotsit was yesterday. It's over -- just like we are, Adelia."

He made his decision on the spur of the moment. Coming home to find them all nude had sent Daniel into a decline. He worried for his moral well-being. If he allowed the girl to influence him again he felt certain there would be a rapid slide into further depravity.

"But you were my papa," the girl said, a tear sliding unchecked down one cheek.

"Well I'm not anymore. Don't!" blurted Daniel when Adelia stepped forward. "Don't come close. Don't touch me," he said, knowing the texture of her skin under his palms if they hugged would shatter his resolve like a crystal glass on a stone floor. "I'm going to shower," he told her, a hand going to his tie. "I'd appreciate you covered up when I'm finished."

Daniel went into the en-suite, stripping naked before setting the flow from the rainforest head in the stall. He entered the cubicle with his woes weighing heavy upon him, sorry that he'd upset such a sweet girl, wondering if he wasn't an idiot for spurning such a stunning young woman.

His cock thickened and grew, reaching full tumescence as lewd scenes flashed into his memory: her derriere as she'd held him rapt, her eyes on him from over her shoulder; the way she'd looked when she called him papa; the tone of her voice and her accent when she said poosey. It was the molten clench of her body when they made love, her moans and sighs and small cries of appreciation, her body, her face...

"You are big," Daniel heard Adelia say from beyond the translucent screen.

"Oh God," Daniel moaned, knowing he was lost. "Come in here," he croaked.

*

They'd talked, Adelia had said. Daniel discovered the main topic of the day's conversation as they sat round the balcony table -- with Daniel doing his best to ignore the constant invasion of lewd images being out on the balcony caused. They were all covered up: Sofi in her jeans and tank-top, but without the bra Daniel noticed. Adelia wore Daniel's towelling robe, her hair still damp from the shower, while Daniel himself had on cargo pants and a polo shirt. Craig had opted for a pair of shorts and tee-shirt, the boy spooning in the last of his soup before wiping the back of a hand across his mouth.