The Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM, this is so good" Rob heard his prey utter out loud after her first drink of his devious potion. This brought a huge smile to his face as he watched her quickly go in for a second swig.

"Not too fast baby, we have all day," Rob stated to the monitor in front of him in a low whisper with a big grin on his face.

Rob reached forward and hit the record button on the panel to his right. Two gauges jumped to life with the needles bouncing back and forth indicting they were picking up even the smallest of sounds and motions from the room. He had spent over two hundred thousand dollars on this equipment, and loved the power over his guests it gave him.

One of the real safeguards it offered him was in case anyone ever made an allegation of rape against him. In the unlikely event this ever happened, all he needed do is legally pull out as his trump card, and go directly to the tape. "It's hard for a girl to claim rape when she spends half the day moaning with her lips wrapped around my cock. Try explaining that to hubby." Rob thought to himself as he grinned.

The laws of the land here in the Cayman Islands were perfect for Rob's dealings. Not only did the island nation give investors a place to hide their money from snooping foreign governments, it did not have the same levels of personal privacy rights to prevent anyone from recording someone without their knowledge. He had nothing to fear, and had the whole place wired with cameras and microphones in the name of security which was widely accepted.

Rob's thrill in his younger days was outsmarting cops. Now at 39 years old it was having domain over any man's wife he chose.

Looking in the screen he watched as the brunette goddess was now sampling a piece of pineapple with the sugary Ecstasy laced coating on top. This again caused his cock to began to stir.

"Wow, what a body" Rob stating out loud as he headed out of the control room locking the door behind him.

Rachel inhaled deeply once again; taking in some more of that savory ocean smell when she heard the large ornate wood doors open on the opposite side of the room.

"Is everything to Madams liking?" said the elder island mistress of the resort named Leona. She had a soothing accent that Rachel assumed was native to the island but could not entirely be sure.

"Oh everything is just beautiful." Rachel said with a warm smile while taking another sip of her tainted concoction.

"Lady Florentine, who was to be your Soul Healer, had a personal issue and did not come to work today" Miss. Leona said while still being cheerful but exhibiting a semi disappointed tone to her voice.

"Fear not Madam, our head Master Mr. Henry has been personally notified and is resolving the situation as we speak. He informed me to tell you he extends his apologies for what will be a slight delay, and to make yourself comfortable being time is of no issue. He also added the facility is yours alone for as long as you wish, so relax and enjoy yourself. He encourages you to sample some of our fine island delicacies made available just for you over on the table to your right." Miss. Leona finished speaking and then elegantly waved her arm toward the table as if she was presenting something grand.

"Oh I have already sampled some Miss Leona; what is this sugary toping on the pineapple? It is delicious." Rachel happily questioned.

Miss Leona offered a smile but did not reply directly to Rachel's question. "Here madam, please put these items on when we are finished."

Rachel took a light canvas bag from Miss Leona without immediately looking inside, when seemingly out of nowhere the thought entered her mind "Head master; Is this what they call him? Isn't that a bit much for a resort owner to want to be called." a slight chuckle leaving her lips.

Rachel knew who Mr. Henry was. She had not met him but was told by the owner of the pharmaceutical plant she worked, Mr. Rideout, that Henry was the one who graciously offered this trip to her company. Mr. Rideout explained to her that he and Henry were close friends and business associates dating back to the early nineties, and Henry sometimes offered the vacation gift when his resort business slowed as a way to keep his staff busy.

Rachel had won the trip due to her high score on her annual evaluation, with her sales figures supposedly coming in the highest. She thought that was strange because she really was not having a very good year. But figured nobody else was either, and was excited when she was told she won the trip. Her boss assured her that My Henry's resort was top notch, and she would have the time of her life.

Now with the added bonus of the fishing trip and spa day this was just the "topping on the cake," she thought. She couldn't deny the nagging feeling she had that all of this was a bit strange, but figured this is how the rich must live and interact. "Who was she to turn down a day of pampering anyway." she reasoned in her head as if having a conversation with herself.

Rachel looked at the canvass bag just previously handed to her by Miss Leona. Inside it contained a very flimsy looking pair of white silk panties, along with a second matching halter top that would barely cover her breasts. The items appeared to be very light weight, but also looked very comfortable and of high quality. Both items leaned toward the sheer side, and did very little to conceal anything one might want to hide.

This fact did not seem strange to Rachel being she knew she was getting a massage, and heavy clothing would only get in the way. She further reasoned that this was her first massage and what did she know. It just seemed to make sense leaving most of her body exposed. Rachel actually was relieved when she saw the items. She had been told that most massages given throughout the world are done in the nude and this worried her a bit.

It wasn't that she was not confident in her body. Overall she was very proud of her figure. At 28 she still had her youth on her side. Plus, judging from the looks she got on an everyday basis, she thought her curves were in all the right places. She was happy that Tim loved her for who she was, and did not want her to be a stick figure that most men seemed to droll over these days. At 5-7 and a 150 pounds, her 36 D chest went very nicely with her curvy 38 inch waist. She was in good shape but not overly toned. She had just the perfect amount of baby fat that gave her a body that soft feel that that just begged to be squeezed. Plus, Rachel confidently thought, "with my bubble butt, and legs that don't quit, I am a hotty" she laughed slightly out loud, not realizing the tainted tropical spread was starting to have its affects on her.

"Madam, as to your question earlier about the food and drink spread; our tropical fruits have been prepared by our master chef with a light sprinkling of a homemade seasoning taken directly from our own sugar cane fields. Legend has it that it containers a natural aphrodisiac created by the Gods. Its quit delectable." the elder madam proclaimed. "Also we have three different kinds of fruit drinks that are simply delicious. My favorite is the one in the center. It's made from our own island cherries, mixed with a secret ingredient that will stun your taste buds." Said Miss Leona with a smile.

Rachel held up a glass as to mimic a toast to acknowledge this was indeed the one she picked.

"Miss Leona?" Rachel stated in a relaxed tone. "Is it true about the Sugar? Is it an aphrodisiac?"

Miss Leona was in the process of folding a towel when she peaked up at Rachel with a quizzical look, added by a slight grin after pondering her question but not immediately answering it.

"There is a small changing area directly behind that louver door." Miss Leona stated while pointing in the direction behind Rachel. "When you're done changing can you please lay face down on the massage table that is right over there to your left? Rob will be in shortly."

Miss Leona stood for moment before closing the door, then took a look at Rachel and said "As to your last question...Yes." Before exiting the room and closing the door behind her.

The words hit Rachel like a Mac truck as she started walking over to the changing area. "Did she just say Rob?" she mumbled to herself.

Rachel stood motionless for a moment behind the louver door with her thoughts that were now racing. Throughout the pages of the brochure that she read coming over on the plane, they always showed women conducting the massages. "Even the front cover pictured the very room she was now in showing massage therapists all looking to be demure Asian or Island type females." she thought as her frustrations were now starting to boil over. She had not even considered a man massaging her. Plus she knew Tim with flip out being as jealous as he gets.

"Oh this is bad." Rachel mumbled. All of a sudden the nerves she felt earlier about not belonging were amplified. "This is not what I signed up for" she said under her breath. Feelings of helplessness entered her mind. "I can't just get up and leave now, can I? This really sucks!" she murmured. "Ok whatever, ill just let him give me a quick massage and get the hell out of here and go lay on the beach. What a disappointment" she said quietly to herself.

Rachel started to change into the outfit given to her by Miss Leona. She gently pulled her t-shirt over her head, and then began to undo the string on her bikini top that she had worn underneath. She noticed herself in the mirror; "Why are my nipples so dame hard?" feeling frustrated at the timing of them coming to attention, adding to this already awkward situation.

Rachel lowered the yoga paints she was wearing, and the thin panty like bathing suit bottoms underneath; sliding them down over her round hips. She then pulled the silky panties from the bag rolling them around in her hand. She noticed they were small but had a feeling of elasticity. They seemed to be meant to fit in a skin tight manner, and had a tailored cut that would not entirely cover her butt cheeks. She again saw the possible logic for the lack of coverage. She thought this was a good compromise for a person like herself that did not want to be naked, but also did not want fabric to get in the way.

Rachel pulled them up her legs and turned to the mirror to check out how they made her look. "Wow, these are nice," she said softly to herself.

Rachel then reached her arms above her head and pulled the halter wrap made of the same material over her breasts. She was not as fond of this garment being it was flimsy and had no practical use. She looked in the mirror at the entire get up and though "geez, this is a revealing outfit" with a tinge of worry accompanying her thoughts.

Rachel began to feel another sensation starting to take hold that was quickly putting her worries to rest. It was if a strange wave of calmness had began to come over her. She had a sudden urge that she could not put her finger on, but something was not the same. It was if her mind automatically slowed down. She was beginning to feel centered and as if her problems just did not seem to matter. She felt the island breeze hit her skin causing goose bumps to raise all over her body. "Mmmm" she cooed, at its seemingly perfect feel over her smooth skin felt incredible. She then instinctively slid her hands down the side of her thighs sending a delightful shiver up and down her shapely legs.

Standing there in her sexy garments, she started listening more intently to the music still playing in the background. She unconsciously began to sway her round hips slightly. She momentarily closed her eyes and again ran her hands softly down both her sides sending delightful chills up her spine.

"I have to say, this is really nice. Let's try and enjoy this, huh Rach?" she questioned herself out load.

Rachel finished dressing and made her way over to the table as instructed by Miss Leona. As she walked to the table she couldn't help feeling a bit sexy as her breasts and ass rhythmically shook with each step she took. She laid her curvy figure face down on her stomach as instructed. There was a slightly raised pillow built in to the center of the table that was positioned directly under her pelvic bone. She thought it a bit odd noticing how it hiked up her ass for no apparent reason, but thought that she seemed to remember seeing this somewhere in a magazine while viewing material about massage practices years earlier. Also, she thought "with the pillow seemingly built into the table, this must be normal, or part of some high end equipment."

She laid patiently with her body face down on the table with her hands folded under her chin. Her mind still feeling quieted as if it was literally drifting on a smooth ocean current. Her ample breasts strained outward on the sides as they were pressed into the soft fabric covering the table. The flimsy silk top she wore did little to keep her ample cleavage covered, and it was now straining to hold her fleshy mounds in place. She noticed the breeze was blowing a bit stronger now; felling like a warm blanket of air caressing her pale skin. She felt herself feeling very relaxed and unusually comfortable with her own body now being so exposed. Even the music seemed to be having a hypnotic effect on her.

"This music is really sensual. If you really listen you can almost hear a woman moaning" Rachel thought to herself while descending deeper into the music.

Rachel was so relaxed in the moment that she became a little startled when she heard the large wood door swing open and turned to observe Rob Henry walking in. She had almost forgotten Miss. Leona mention a man would be conducting the massage. She was instantly stunned by the size of this massive specimen. She estimated his frame to be at least 6'3 and weighing in at 230 pounds or so. She couldn't help but be captivated by his solid muscular body, thinking how different this was in contrast to Tim's lanky frame. His arms were huge and covered with tattoos that appeared to have been previously done decades earlier. They were all clearly visible coming out the side of his form fitting t-shirt that struggled to contain his huge biceps. He wore very comfortable looking white draw string pants. She thought they looked like something a doctor or nurse might wear, but in a much thinner fabric than normal medical scrubs. He appeared to be in his early forties facial wise, but with the body of a twenty something. His features were pronounced and hardened. He had thick black wavy hair that was tussled and hung just above his shoulders. Rachel thought to herself that he possessed rugged good looks, but was not the type of guy she would normally go for. In fact one of the thoughts that first entered her mind was how scared she would be running into this massive man creature at night in some dark ally.

"Madam, my name is Rob. Please let me offer my apologies before we start. First, I am told we mistakenly brought you the wrong dinner order last night. Then our lead Soul Healer had a family emergency. As a spokesman for the Embassy Resort, I want to offer you my sincerest apologies." said the giant man to Rachel in relaxed tone; with her being unaware that this was the Rob Henry that owned the whole establishment.

Rachel was now starting to relax, and her fears were beginning to ease. Although this man was imposing in stature. He seemed to be a gentle giant. She immediately felt a sense of relief, artificially enhanced by subtle but growing effects of Rob's concoction she had unknowingly been consuming for the last thirty minutes.

"Hello Rob, my name is Rachel." It's a pleasure to meet you." she enthusiastically stated while reaching out to shake his hand.

"Ok, Mrs. Rachel...Now, I want you to close your eyes and relax. For the rest of the afternoon you're in my hands." Rob said as he smiled back at her.

Over to the right of the table Rachel noticed a pot that was built into the counter of a free standing dresser leaning against a nearby wall. It appeared to be a specialty item made for a high end massage parlor. The pot was at a low simmer and contained a golden like oily substance inside. Rob soon walked over to it and took out a ladle and poured some of the liquid into a smaller container. He smiled to himself knowing the oil treatment also contained a derivative of the ecstasy his chemist had expertly engineered.

Rob approached the table where the luscious Rachel laid, and in a soothing tone stated "Ok lady Rachel, relax and enjoy."

Rachel responded "This is my first massage. I am really looking forward to it," trying to still reassure her own nerves that were getting better by the minute.

Rob grinned out of Rachel's sight, and said "I too am looking forward to giving you pleasure." Rachel not reading into his overt comment.

Rob then began to gently poor some of the substance into the small of Rachel's back. She immediately twitched feeling the new sensation, and took in a soft but deep breath.

"That's it Rachel, looong deeep breaths." Rob instructed.

"Ok" Rachel responded, her voice now sounding a bit more childlike and submissive, as she again took in a big gulp of the clean island air.

Rob began to expertly work his strong hands into Rachel's back. He dragged his hands up and down spreading the oily mix. He worked the middle of her spine and then down to her exposed sides. His strong hands were delighting her senses.

Rob reached further down the sides of Rachel's midsection, pushing his fingers under her stomach and then sliding his hands upward toward the bottom of her breasts. He stopped just short of making any contact with them, even though they were spilling out of the tightly stretched garb. He repeated this motion several times spreading his fingers more upward with every pass, letting them slightly travel under the soft material, brushing up against the sides of her protruding globes.

Rob took notice of any resistance Rachel may have; each time letting his finger push their way slightly farther over the sides of her soft flesh. He moved his fingers closer toward her fully erect nipples, but not to far as to touch them. He could feel his cock start to engorge itself with every pass.

Rob began to really gaze upon the beauty laying face down before him. He anticipated the feeling of squeezing Rachel's large soft tits. He slid his hands down the gentle contours of her back, lustfully observing how beautifully her ass filled out the stretchy silk panties that accentuated her dynamic curves.

Rob then moved back up to Rachel's shoulder blades, and kneaded her soft skin firmly. He expertly worked on her lattes, and rolled the muscles between his fingers exerting perfect pressure. He slid his hands down her shoulders over her arms; gliding his fingertips gently across her skin to the inside of her open palms, sending delightful shivers up her spine. He then dragged his fingers back up her arms, over her shoulders, and then directly back down to the natural curve of her back. He slid his palms over her beautiful plump round ass all in one steady motion; then travelling back up again and repeating this several times.

"You seem a bit tense my lady. Relax that beautiful body of yours and let me work the stress right out" Rob stated using a little bit bolder talk.

"Yeees, that sounds great, thank you" Rachel unknowingly responded in a sultry voice while being caught up in the moment. She noticed for a second that it might have sounded a bit too sexual, and laughed to herself, "man this guy is good."

Rob then again slid his hands down her back, this time letting his fingers barely travel under the silky fabric that only partly covered her perfect round ass. He allowed his thumbs to drift slightly under the material, inching down the crevasse that separated her bubble ass cheeks. He repeated this motion several times, moving a little father with each pass. He dragged his hands back up to the small of her back, then slowly and deliberately back down; this time going slightly further towards her tight sphincter. He was becoming bolder with each passing minute, and saw Rachel willingly accepting his advances.