The Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was only an inch taller than her and weighed about the same. The few previous boyfriends she had been intimate with were all about the same size also, and none had the experience to pull off what this man was now doing to her.

Rachel watched as Rob firmly grinded and pushed his thick cock in and out of her tight hole; seeing clearly what was causing all the tingling going on inside her depts. The sight of his powerful hips driving his dick in and out of her was mesmerizing. She loved watching his strong hands caress along the sides of her curvy ass and tits, as he groped at the sides of her body as he laid sprawled out on top of her. His powerful hips continued to push deep into her in rapid succession. She was close to orgasm but feeling like it was still under her control; but she knew she had to look away from the mirror if she wanted it to stay that way. The sight was to erotic to watch and not cum.

Rachel felt Rob again shift his weight which caused a pleasurable jolt in her tight sphincter. She then turned her head back to the mirror and saw what was causing the exquisite feeling. What she saw was a perfect side angle view of Rob pulling his beautiful cock all the way out of her body, and then jamming it back in. Seeing this was now getting to be too much for her. She felt a build up start from deep inside her, and she knew she was going to cum hard.

"Ohhhh my godddd. I'm going to cum. Ohhhh please, don't stop. Ahhhhh, Ugghhhhh, ugghhhhh, ugghhhhh," Rachel screamed out as her body buck wildly beneath Rob.

"Ohhhh my god, I can't believe I'm coming from you fucking my asssssss!" Rachel continued to say through gasps of air as her strong orgasm began to finally wind down.

Rob suddenly slid his cock out of Rachel's tight hole, and rested his weight back on his own legs. He took a moment to look at her body still laying face down and completely stretched out before him. He took a deep breath in and then reached forward putting a slight slap on one of her butt cheeks.

"Turn over baby," Rob stated assertively.

Rachel started to shift her weight, turning over on her back. Her legs were bent slightly and she held them close together.

Rob reached forward with both hands and fully separated her legs at the knees, and slid his body down to get a close look at her juicy pink folds. He let his nose rest right at the entrance of her wet slit and took another deep breath in.

"You smell good baby." Rob stated in a hush tone breathing his hot breath all over her womanhood.

Rob then cupped both his hands under Rachel's still bent knees. He exerted more pressure spreading her legs a little wider. He then leaned forward and gently started to kiss the skin on her perfectly clean shaven mound. He moved his hungry mouth slowly down along the sides of her slippery vaginal entrance. His erotic advances were sending slight shivers throughout Rachel's entire body, and she instinctively grabbed him by the hair trying to guide his mouth to her now swollen clit.

"Ohhhhh that feels sooooo goooood. Please don't stop." Rachel said in a deeply satisfied voice. She was still laying on her back with both of her own hands roaming her elongated body. Occasionally should would give herself a hug while pressing her tits into herself, as if she was sinking into a warm blanket, or run her hands over her curvy hips.

Rob now had a firm hold on Rachel's hardening nub using a combination of suction, tongue, and soft nibbling with his teeth. She instinctively brought her hands up to her luscious mounds again, and softly caressed both of her beautiful tits as she was being eaten.

Rob expertly alternated his approach from gentle kisses and licking, to a wide open mouth using it to devour her pussy like it never had been eaten before. He then dragged his strong tongue completely over Rachel's now flowering pink folds, and then locked his mouth onto her soft lips as if he was literally making out with her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, you are amazing" Rachel said with her eyes half shut and rolled back inside her head. She had both of her hands full with Rob's hair, and was grinding her pussy against his face by swaying her curvy hips back and forth.

Rob stopped for a moment, raising his head up to get a good look at the beautiful pussy before him. He admired her full vaginal lips that were long enough to stretch out and take into his mouth, and had a clean and healthy pink shade to them. He could see Rachel's juices still pooling inside her pussy, and immediately wanted to drink it in. He pushed his head forward and drove his strong tongue deep into her depths, drinking down her sweet nectar as he went. He continued to lap hungrily at her inner walls letting his strong tongue run wild inside her. The room was filled with sounds of animalistic groans, wetness, and feminine moaning.

Rob then took Rachel's clit between his lips and let his tongue flick her hard nub. Every snap of his slippery intruder against her clit brought glorious shocks of pleasure cascading through her whole body.

"I'm so close baby. Please don't stop, please don't stop, please don't you stop" Rachel pleaded in rapid succession as Rob continued to firmly nibble her very swollen clit.

"Aaahhhhhhh, I'm cumminggggg" Rachel screamed out while pulling the back of Robs hair, forcing his head into her dripping wet slit.

"Aaahhhhhhh, ugghhhhhh, ugghhhhhh, Oh my goddddd, this is incredible." Rachel gasped as the last waves of pleasure rippled through her body. Her body went from squirming and bucking, to lightly swaying her hips in a back and forth motion.

Rachel's orgasm was slowly starting to wind down, she let her arms fly out to her sides and allowed her legs to slump awkwardly while still spread out. Her chest heaved up and down slowly as she slowly regained her breath. She had the look of a woman spent as Rob gently finished lapping up the remnants of her very wet orgasm.

"I'm so relaxed I can sleep for hours." Rachel spoke to Rob in a soft tone.

Rob immediately replied "You can sleep all you want later when your husband gets home. We are just getting to the best part.

"Oh yeh...and what's that?" Rachel answered while pretending to be ignorant as to what Rob meant.

"I'll tell you what it means baby. I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. You are going to remember me forever baby. Today will be the best sex you have ever had, or ever will have for the rest of your life." Rob confidently stated.

Rachel pondered what Rob had just said for a moment and thought. "This already has been the best sex I have ever had."

"I want you to fuck my pussy. I really do. You are the best lover I have ever had. Please fuck my pussy. I need to feel you deep in me. Please I am begging you to take me how ever you want." Rachel said while sitting up on her knees and hugging herself, squeezing both tits against her body as a way of offering herself to him.

Unknowingly to Rachel, the effects of the ecstasy were still having its way her. That, along with the music still playing throughout the room had her in a sex crazed mood like none she had ever experienced. She took a second to really listen to the curious sounds and noticed the screaming woman in the background was no longer saying No or Crying as before. Now the tune was filled with her having incredible orgasm after incredible orgasm.

Rachel couldn't wait anymore. She leaned forward and gently whispered in Robs ear with almost a pleading to her tone. "Please Fuck Me!"

With that Rob laid Rachel back and spread her long legs wide. He reached under one of her knees, and pushed that leg up higher while pulling it wider apart. He slid his muscular frame forward positioning his large cock to the entrance of her dripping wet pussy, resting it against her flowering pink folds.

Rob looked down and saw Rachel's body slightly squirming beneath him. He took notice of her movements and sounds, which were subtle but strong. In his mind It was all she could do without screaming to be fucked. He knew she was craving to be dominated. He knew it was the same deep down craving all feminine woman want, but without ever really knowing or experiencing what it is like.

Rachel let out a small whimper as if slightly scared when she felt the bulbous head come in contact with her soft folds. She then tightly grabbed the cushion beneath her with both of her hands, seemingly trying to brace herself in preparation for him fully impaling her.

Rob pushed further forward as Rachel began to feel his thickness stretch the opening of her tender pussy.

"Wow" Rachel gasped, as her legs started to involuntarily shake slightly as she struggled with the feeling of his largeness. He pushed his cock forward further, while at the same time gyrating his powerful hips in a very slow and circular motion.

Rachel's pink folds were now tightly wrapped around Rob's cock, and were disappearing inside her sweet pussy due to the thickness as his large organ as it slide further into her depts. She was starting to feel overwhelmed like she could not take it, and a small panic feeling started to set in. She began to half heartedly punch at his back as if he was too much for her.

"No I can't. I'm sorry. I thought I could but your too big. I can't...I can't. Please your..." Rachel stated in hushed but rushed tones with her voice suddenly trailing off.

Rob ignored her plea and pushed his cock further inside her another two inches with slow forward pressure.

"Owwwwhhh... Owwwhhh... Owwwwhhh...Ohhhhhh...Ohhhhhh" Rachel's moans seemingly starting to alternate between pain and pleasure.

"Grab my ass baby. I want you to pull me inside you." Rob said while leaning his body weight on top of Rachel, and breathing the words directly into her ear.

Just then Rachel opened her legs as wide as she could, and brought her knees closer to her head. She grabbed onto the back of Rob's well defined buttocks and started doing as she was told and began to feverishly pull him into her.

Rob began to push deeper into the beautiful Rachel. He could feel her legs spreading wider as she grabbed his muscular ass. He laughed to himself that it was only moments before she seemed like she might try and put her foot down and put a stop to this odyssey.

Rob paused for a moment and took it all in. He was enjoying this girl more than most. He just loved the feel of her curvaceous body. He looked down and pushed her legs up closer to her chest at the knee. He admired the curvature of her outer thigh, and how it perfectly lead into her child bearing hips.

Just then, the words just came spilling out of Rob's mouth."Your beautiful baby." he said as he placed a deep and passionate kiss on Rachel's plump red lips. His cock was inside her only about half way, now being forced to stop when it came in contact with the back wall of her vagina where her cervix guards the entrance to her womb. He stopped at this point and took a deep breath in. He was savoring the felling of her juicy pussy.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Rachel sheepishly questioned.

"Baby, let me tell you something. If you want to come live on my island your welcome too. I would worship that beautiful body of yours all the time. You are a living goddess built for sex" Rob stated; while for the first time giving a hint of who he actually was with his "My Island" comment.

Rob began to force his cock deeper into Rachel with his thick meat pushing at her closed cervix which was straining to stay shut.

"It feels like warm butter baby...mmmmmm" Rob groaned.

"Owww" Rachel slightly whimpered.

"Please go slow" she begged.

Rob now had about three quarters of his cock buried in Rachel's pussy. He felt her cervix about to give way and couldn't wait any longer.

"This might hurt a little baby." Rob said as if trying to prepare Rachel for something she most likely never experienced.

"You want my hard cock deep inside you baby." he said whispering into her ear.

"Yes" Rachel said in a soft childlike voice.

"Yes please put your cock deep inside me." Rachel pleaded.

"Ok baby. Im going to give you what you want." Rob said as he steadied himself for leverage.

Just then Rob stiffened his abdomen muscles, and squeezed his hard ass checks together. He pushed forward driving the rest of his cock deep into the lovely Rachel.

"Aghhhhhh!" Rachel screamed as Rob's cock forced its way past the stubborn entrance of her cervix.

It felt to Rob as if he had just deflowered a virgin. Rachel's cervix was now tightly wrapped around his thick cock with a vice like grip. He felt as though he was getting his Dick sucked inside her pussy.

Slowly but steady Rob repeated his motions...back in...back out. Back in again...and then back out They both cold feel and hear the popping sounds each time his big dick buried itself deep in her womb.

Aghhhhhh, Aghhhhhh, Aghhhhhh, Aghhhhhh!" Rachel screamed with every thrust. Her thoughts were of nothing else but this muscular 230 pound Alpha Male holding her down and relentlessly fucking her brains out. Her legs were now flailing open and closed around Rob's pelvis, as she grabbed at his back and ass while squirming beneath him. She felt another orgasm building. This one seemed to be coming from a place so deep in her mind she did not know what to expect. The buildup alone was something she never experienced. It was a wonderful mix or pain, fullness, and extreme pleasure. She felt like a volcano that was about to erupt.

Rob was now leaning his weight into the helpless Rachel. He had her legs spread wide and pinned back and hanging over his arms. He was fucking her with power and strength; driving his cock in and out of her pussy with determination.

Then it happened..."Fuck me!!" Rachel screamed.

"Fuck me harder" Rachel screamed again through her gasping for air.

"Oh please fuck meeeee" The words seemingly coming from someone other than herself, Rachel suddenly thought during a quick moment of clarity.

"Ughhhh, ughhhh, ughhhhh...Oh my god you're so bigggg! Please don't stop, don't stop, don't stop" Rachel repeated while moaning and gasping for air. She felt her pussy contract on Robs thick cock as it continued to stab at her womb.

Suddenly Rob stopped his in and out movements and just held steady with his thick cock firmly planted deep inside her. He centered his weight by shifting slightly, but still could clearly feel how deeply his meat was impaled inside the sexy goddess beneath him.

Rachel felt his size and again began to panic.

"Your to deep. I cannnnnt, Take it out" Rachel quietly pleaded while squirming beneath him.

Rob shifted his weight again causing his large cock to settle into its new position, and then leaned his head in and started sucking Rachel's neck.

This pushed Rachel over the edge again.

"Oh my Goddddddd! Ughhh, Ughhh, Ahhhh, Ughhh, Ahhhh, Ughhh, Ughhhh" Rachel screamed as she came over and over. She felt her cervix grabbing Rob's thick cock as if trying to hold it in place. Her pussy pulsated with waves of pleasure that seemed o be getting its strength from the thick and veiny organ that filled her up completely.

"Ughhh, Ughhh, Ughhh, Fuck meeeee!" Rachel screamed; amazed that she was still cumming as her vagina seemed to be milking his big cock. Her orgasm just seemed to keep going, and her body was seemingly out of control and writhing with pleasure beneath him. She wrapped both her legs and arms around him as a way to steady herself as she let the last waves of ecstasy gently fade away.

Rob made sure Rachel was finished with cumming. He knew that every orgasm she had with him only cemented his control over her. He started to kiss down her neck over both tits; not before stopping at each nipple for a lustful bite. He continued down her stomach as he simultaneously slowly pulled his cock out of her dripping wet slit. He sat up on the bed wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Rachel looked dazed with her body still slightly quivering with the throws of her last orgasm subsiding. She reached for a nearby towel and dragged it up to her face and wiped away her sweat. In the background the music was picking up its pace. She listened intently trying to make out the words coming from a dominant male voice. It was slightly hidden between the tribal drums.

"Take that huge cock. I want you to cum on my big dick. Im going to flood your pussy with all of my cum. Your mine baby." Rachel heard the male voice saying. She thought he sounded oddly like Rob.

The voices from the female was just as erotic but were more screams and moans then words. Rachel thought her own orgasms strangely seemed to mirror that which was going on in the song.

Rob got up and went over to the table across the room and picked up one of the pitchers with the tainted juice. He poured two glasses of the red liquid, and took a large swig of one while walking the other back to Rachel. He reached out and handed the glass to her, and she proceeded to gulp the whole thing down as he sat down on the bed across from her.

"Thanks...I was so thirsty" Rachel spoke plainly to Rob as if both were there on their own vacation.

Rob smiled at Rachel and proceeded to lay on his back placing his hands behind his head.

"Come over here baby" Rob stated in a more relaxed tone.

Rachel crawled over to Rob and laid down and cuddled beside him. She had one leg folded up at the knee and resting across his legs, with her head resting on his barreled chest.

"We have just enough time for one more round baby" You have three hours to go and get your makeover before the fishing trip comes back in for the day.

Just then Rachel's mind went to thoughts of Tim. "How can I face him after what I have done?" she thought while still resting her cheek against Rob's hairless chest.

Rob then pulled Rachel's chin up causing her to look into his eyes. He brushed her hair back and then leaned in and put a soft kiss on her lips. Rachel was again beginning to let her momentary resistance go and she let her pink tongue slip into his eager mouth.

"Sit on my cock baby. I want to suck those beautiful tits as I fuck you deep." Rob stated in a confident tone.

Rachel knew she was no longer in control. She seemed to be in some sort of trance with this man. She picked up one of her legs and hosted it over Rob's lap. She then slowly climbed her curvy frame over him as he rested his upper body up against the pillows that he propped up against the headboard. She lifted her backside up holding her cheek out with one hand completely exposing her sweet muff, while at the same time arching her back. She then centered her pussy directly over his still fully erect cock. She took her hand and wrapped her long fingers around the thick organ and positioned it right between her open pussy lips. She lowered herself down so just the tip of the head would hold nicely in place. She then very cautiously guided herself down the long shaft. With each inch she conquered, she was letting out soft feminine squeals and sounds.

"mmmm...mmmm...mmmm" Rachel purred.

Rachel continued her downward journey until once again Rob's cock was fully bottomed out inside her. She sat motionless for a few seconds trying to adjust to his size. She had her eyes closed and mouth wide open, while her head was completely thrown back. Her back had a heavy arch to it causing her tits to press fully forward. Her legs were spread wide while sitting on her knees positioned directly on top of him with his thick cock wedged deeply inside her.

Rob then adjusted his position. He sat up more with his legs laying outstretched and widened. His knees were slightly bent and positioned in a way to give him some leverage. He pulled Rachel close while now looking into her eyes.

Rachel's pulled herself forward and forced her legs behind Rob, wrapping them around his waist with her ankles crossed facing him.