The Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it rough baby?" Rob stated but getting no response from Rachel. "Good, me too." He said out loud as if she answered yes; letting her body's reaction give him all the information he needed as conformation.

Rob slid his fingers deeper into Rachel's slippery love tunnel and picked up the pace of his rhythmic hand motions. He was now rubbing her fleshy innards smoothly but firmly, giving her sensations she had never felt before. He expertly bent his fingers upward, and began to move his strong arm in an up and down motion; while simultaneously picking up more speed with each passing stroke.

Rachel raised her head up off the cushion and looked down between her outstretched legs to get a better look. She was transfixed seeing Rob's powerful tattooed bicep strain with force as he exerted more pressure causing her to squirm on his strong fingers. She felt the opening to her pussy being stretched wide by his powerful up and down motions. Her G spots internal sponge began to swell, and she began feeling like a dame was about to burst with every crash of his strong fingers into its outer walls.

Rob was now using his strength and moving his hand up and down at incredible speeds. Rachel instinctively threw her flexible legs wide open, bringing her knees up toward her chest as she offered her body willfully to his powerful advances. The sound of her juices rang through the air, and she felt an orgasm growing from deep inside her womb. Her head was flailing side to side as her round hips raised off the cushion to meet his powerful thrusts.

Rob sensed she was about to cum, and began to work his mouth up from her nipples to her outstretched neck, gently sucking her creamy skin into his wet mouth. Rachel threw her head back to offer him more of its milky surface which he obliged by biting her neck with light force simulating a sexy vampire bite.

With his free hand, Rob cupped the back of Rachel's head and pulled it up by grabbing a handful of her long hair. He wanted to look directly into her eyes when she flooded his stiff fingers with her womanly juices.

Rachel's legs were spread as wide as they could, but still sharply bent at the knees with her round hips now bucking wildly.

Rob continued up Rachel's neck to her soft lips and kissed her deeply.

This was too much for Rachel and she involuntarily let go of her sweet fluids, and begin flooding Rob's fingers with her womanly cream.

"Ugghhhh, ugghhhh, ughhhhh...Oh my god, Im cuuummming!!" Rachel screamed as her juices began to spill rapidly out of her now out of control contracting pussy.

"Ugghhhh, Ugghhhh, Oh Gaaaaaawd!" Rachel continue to scream as she released a torrent of her sweet cream onto Rob's hand.

Rob took this time to look into Rachel's watery eyes and said with a slight grin "Don't forget who did this to you baby."

Rachel was still unable to respond; her mouth was wide open and gasping for air. She curiously starred back at Rob with a "what just happened to me" look on her face; while at the same time still spurting her luscious gift all over his hand and the table cushion.

"That's it baby. Feel me touching you from the inside. I feel your pussy holding on tight to my thick fingers. Squeeze your pussy tight baby," Rob whispering each phrase directly into Rachel's ear causing her orgasm to intensify and continue with every word.

Rachel thought to herself "This orgasm never ends. I feel like I am still coming. God this feels so good."

Rachel now had her legs squeezed tightly together. She was clenching her thighs tightly on Rob's hand, trying to hold it in place using both of her stiffened arms and hands, trying to hold his wrist in place. She no longer was able to stand the constant tingling she was experiencing. She had never felt anything like this before, and her body still felt completely out of control. Every part of her felt as if it was ultra sensitive to touch. She feared even the slightest move of Rob's still buried fingers would be too sensitive for her to handle. She did her best to hold his hands steadily in place as she tried to get her breathing normal again.

"Ok...Ok...give me a second. That was...please wait...gasping for air. That was..." Rachel said still gasping for air and unable to complete her sentences.

"That was what baby?" as Rob slowly but deliberately slide his fingers from Rachel's still quivering pussy, not really expecting her to answer but causing her to twitch for a second.

Rob then stood up and took a few steps away from the table. He looked out the window and took in the beautiful ocean view. He then took a deep breath in and then slowly turned around. He looked over at the tempting Rachel while loosening the draw string on his pants. He let them fall to the floor, being sure to let Rachel not miss a thing.

Rachel turned to look at him while still trying to catch her breath. Rob's full nakedness was now standing only a few feet away. She marveled at the size of his huge cock which she estimated was twice as large as Tim's, and was now menacingly dangling only a few feet before her. She stared in awe at its thickness. She was mesmerized by the veins that ran under the skin which created a very bumpy but still smooth surface. His balls looked large and hung low, swinging heavily from side to side as he again moved his large frame toward her.

Rob walked over to Rachel and stated in a quiet but stern tone. "Come here baby and get on your knees. I want you to take my cock in your beautiful mouth."

With her dwindling resistance almost entirely gone, Rachel sheepishly lifted herself up and off the table, obeying Rob's command. She was unsure how she got to this point, but realized that somewhere she lost all will to tell this man no.

Rachel shakily knelt down before Rob as he ordered. She took hold of his big shaft feeling its fullness. She felt her juices immediately begin to flow again as his thick cock grew even larger in her hand. She attempted to fully grip it with her long slender fingers, but noticed they would not meet while circling it girth entirely.

Rachel studied his manhood more intently now. She pulled and squeezed the large member in different directions and at different speeds. She was not entirely sure how to please such a large cock. She was gazing at its beauty, and totally enthralled with looking at it. She wondered aloud "I have never seen anything so big."

"Don't worry baby, I'm going to work the entire thing into you." Rob said while enjoying his conquest now happily kneeling before him. He then grabbed a handful of Rachel's beautiful brown locks that he had admired earlier from the comfort of his video control room. He steadied her for a moment, and then firmly guided his cock into her sweet mouth. Rachel immediately parted her lips to accept his lengthy member, tasting his salty pre cum right away. She slowly but feverishly sucked as much of his cock as she could into her hungry mouth; alternating her approach from soft licks and gentle kisses up and down the veiny shaft; to trying to take as much of his thick phallus into her eager mouth.

Rachel reached up behind Rob's butt, and with delicate pressure began to drag her sultry fingers down the center of his ass crack. She let her fingernails lightly scratch the surface under his balls before cupping his heavy sacks with her hand; gently letting them rest fully in her soft open palm. She marveled at their weight, and couldn't help the strange desire she was now having for them release their weighty contents into her willing wet mouth.

Rachel then licked back up the length of his entire shaft, arriving at its bulbous head. She leaned her head back for a moment to get a better look, then moved forward taking his giant weapon slowly but deeply into her hungry mouth again. She savored the feel of his hardness on her tongue and lips as she pushed her head up and down in a steady and controlled motion.

Rachel continued this sensual action a few more times and then released Rob's cock from her full lips to grab a gulp of air. She then again went back sensually bestowing gentle kisses on his large circumcised organ. She saw another droplet of pre-cum forming due to her stimulating efforts, and eagerly sucked it down into her throat.

"That's it baby, worship my cock." Rob said with his eyes firmly closed now, enjoying her soft lips and tongue working his sweet meat.

In the background the once soft calypso music was now replaced with a slow and deep rhythmic drum. There were no words per say, but you could here in the background almost off in the distance a woman being ravaged. Rachel was so engrossed in the music now without even realizing it. In her mind she couldn't separate the girl in the song from herself, and felt herself totally submitting to the magnificent cock now wrapped by her perky red lips.

Rachel suddenly felt a sense of confusion while performing this perverted act on a complete stranger. "I don't even like giving blow jobs. What is going on with me?" she thought to herself, as she continued to hungrily devourer Rob's cock.

Suddenly a realization quickly came over Rachel as she internally answered her own question. "I'm am so horny right now. I love being taken by this man," she thought, while trying to force more of his rigid cock down her throat.

Rob was now groaning as he looked down at Rachel's plump red lips straining around his thick member.

"Oh baby," Rob whispered in a guttural tone. "That's it baby... suck my cock. Take me in your hot mouth." He stated with his head now looking toward the ceiling and his eyes shut.

Rob opened his eyes and looked down at Rachel feverishly working her womanly magic on his hard erection. He became mesmerized by her shapely ass sticking outward from her curved back as she rested in a sitting position on her own two legs. He ran his hands through her hair while listening to the sweet sounds of her slurping his thick rod.

Rob started to feel a sensation growing in his loins that he knew all too well. He was going to cum down this girls throat.

"Here it comes baby. Swallow every drop or I am going to have to punish you." he stated with a sense of seriousness to his voice. "Do we understand each other baby? I want you to suck the cum right out of my cock." Rob said as he was starting to gasp for air.

"No hands baby, ill work your head." he stated while on the verge of releasing his fluids deep into his newly trained sex goddess.

Rachel quickly obeyed and took her hands from his giant member and dropped them down to her large breasts where she immediately squeezed them together. She did this while at the same time letting out a soft moans.

Rob reached behind her head and grabbed a healthy handful of hair. He then rhythmically pushed his cock into Rachel's sweet mouth and then back out; never letting the back of her head go ensuring she would drink his entire load.

"Ok baby, her it comes!" Rob gasped.

"Ugghhhhhhhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhhhh" were the guttural grunts escaping Rob's mouth as he unleashed thick wads of semen down into his her throat. The air was filled with the sounds of Rachel gasping for air and her sometimes choking as she greedily consumed his manly juices.

"Gasp...Cough, Cough, Gurgle, Slurp" was all you heard from Rachel who feverishly tried to drink down every drop spurting out of Rob's still throbbing cock.

Rob knew Rachel could never swallow all of his load; and that was the plan. He looked down directly at his conquest and saw his white jizz partially dripping down her neck.

Rob released Rachel's hair and took a step back. He took a deep breath in and reached for nearby towel wiping off the remnants of cum that was still coating his cock, and that she failed to swallow as instructed.

Rachel looked up at him with big doe eyes and said, "I'm really sorry, I tried."

Rob did not say a word. He lifted Rachel up to her feet by her arm, and then walked with her over to the bathroom.

"Go and clean yourself up. I want you to come back out to me in five minutes." Rob firmly stated.

Rachel did as she was told and entered the bathroom. Her head was spinning at the ordeal she just experienced as she turned on the sink water. She looked in the mirror and was slightly put off on how roughed up she looked. Her hair was a tangled mess. She was glad she did not apply much make-up in the morning, otherwise she would have looked worse. Her eyes were slightly bloodshot from the constant tearing up while she was gagging on Rob's cock. She splashed water on her face, and did her best to clean up quickly.

"What did this guy do to me?" she mumbled while looking at herself in the mirror; still standing on shaky legs.

Rachel took one of the newly packaged toothbrushes left for guests and brushed her teeth using a large helping of toothpaste. She then added a large swig of mouthwash that was also previously placed on the counter. She tried to run a brush through her knotted hair the best she could but wasn't getting the results she wanted. Standing in front of the mirror completely naked she looked into her own eyes confused with the thoughts of what just happened. She felt bad about having done this behind Tim's back, and was dreading having to face him later.

Rachel's thoughts then returned to the present. She was about to leave the bathroom when she had a sense of fear and anticipation overcome her.

"Do I act mad?' she thought to herself. "Am I mad?" she considered, but honestly did not know. "Is he mad or unhappy with me? I mean, what just happened here?" was the real question she asked herself that seemed to hit her the hardest.

The one thing she did know is that she felt that same uneasy feeling she had in the dressing room before this all started. But now she was sure what it was. It was all clear to her now. The feeling was she was extremely horny; evidenced by her still dripping wet box. That, and the still creeping realization that this man was doing things to her that she never had experienced before and she wanted more.

"Stop it Rach, this is going too far." she tried to reason with herself. "Ok, just go out there and be assertive." She said softly before she took a step back out the door.

Rachel exited the bathroom and Rob immediately spoke. "Come over here baby." he commanded in a low but assertive tone.

Rachel slowly walked over to him with her head slightly titled down trying not to look him in the eye. "So much for assertive," she embarrassingly admitted to herself.

Rachel stepped toward the man who was beginning to torment her soul. She held her hands clasped together in front at her chest, and was hopelessly trying to conceal her big breasts with her arms.

Rob stood up before her and gently grabbed Rachel's forearm just above the elbow and guided her to a second larger table. This table was lower to the ground and appeared to be the size as a king size bed. It had the same matt or cushion on top as the smaller table, but this one had a headboard at one of the ends with built in shelves with folded white towels.

Rob sat down at the end of the bed. He pulled the still standing Rachel closer to himself and then slowly turned her around. He was blatantly taking in his prize and all of her ample curves as if he owned her.

Rachel was standing in front of him in a demure manner, still trying to do her best to cover her breast with her arms. Suddenly she developed the courage to speak. She looked directly at Rob, paused for a moment and said "So are we done here yet?" as if trying to appear slightly annoyed.

Rob did not answer at the moment, and gently reached up and pulled one of Rachel's hands down to her side preventing her feeble attempt at covering up. He then reached forward with his other hand and gave a soft smack to one of her ass cheeks. This sent a slight quiver through the soft flesh along with a crackle through the room.

"Do you want it to be done baby?" Rob asked with a slight grin.

"I never asked for any of this to happen...you know." Rachel said quietly but still using a slightly annoyed tone that seemed mixed with confusion. She still wasn't sure how she got to this point, and if she was the real cause or this happening?

"Come closer baby," Rob stated in an low but serious tone; ignoring her last statement.

Rachel stood still before him, failing to move a muscle.

"I said come closer!" Rob again stated in a more aggressive but still hushed tone. He then leaned forward to deliver a perfect slap on Rachel's round ass causing the flesh to quiver again, along with a loud crack that echoed throughout the room.

"Owwww!" the sound automatically left Rachel's mouth.

She took a small step closer to Rob. He looked in her eyes and then immediately leaned forward again, this time giving Rachel's other ass cheek a harder smack then the first, indicating she had not moved close enough.

"Owwww, I moved closer?" Rachel protested, seemingly questioning why she received the second blow after obeying.

"You know what I think Baby?" Rob asked still sporting a slight grin.

"I have no idea?" Rachel question in a slightly annoyed tone as if still trying to regain some control back over herself and the situation.

"I think you badly want some more. I think that you are dying to see what I am going to do to you next. I think you loved my fat cock in your mouth" Rob stated all of his assertions in rapid succession while reaching his hand between Rachel's legs and driving his long middle finger deep into her tight wet pussy.

Rachel couldn't help put let out a slight whimper as the thick appendage circled and pressed against her inner walls while she protested by trying to hold Rob's wrist with both hands.

Rob then slowly dragged his middle finger from Rachel's pussy and lifted his soaking wet finger to her lips; ordering her to taste her own juices. But she ignored him and turned her head away.

Rob leaned forward and again and slapped Rachel's reddening cheeks. She slowly turned her head toward him and he slid his wet finger over her plump red lips, applying her womanly juices as proof that she was enjoying every bit of his company.

"See what I mean baby," Rob smiled, as Rachel's tongue automatically licked her lips clean, seemingly enjoying the taste of the proof he offered.

"Remember what I told you if you did not swallow every drop of my cum?" Rob flatly asked.

Rachel did not answer the question.

Rob then swiftly pulled Rachel toward him as he sat on the edge of the large massage table that resembled a bed. He pulled one of her arms roughly up behind her back as if he were going to put her in handcuffs, and guided her to an almost kneeling position, using downward pressure on her arm. Instead of pushing Rachel down to her knees as she anticipated, he then leaned her forward over his own knees, letting her large breasts cushion herself over his legs.

He then released the arm he had pinned behind Rachel's back and allowed her to bring both arms forward to support herself, while resting her upper body on his tree trunk muscular legs.

"Put those legs together baby, and arch you back fully. Then hike that beautiful ass in the air so I can get a better look!" Rob commanded.

Rachel did as she was told; now basically being resigned to her fate. She pulled her legs together pushing her knees forward touching the side of Rob's leg. She could feel her large breasts dangling over him, with her still elongated nipples brushing against his muscular thighs.

Rob let his hand glide softly over Rachel's round ass. He lightly dragged it over the small of her back, and then down over her voluptuous curved hips. He could feel her heavy breast gently tickling his legs as they hung over him, causing his cock to again start to fill with its potent hardening blood.