The Rhythm Method

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, are you two ready to try this again?"

Both Ralph and Charlotte nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, let's go. Slow-slow-quick-quick-slow. Slow-slow-quick-quick-slow. Now you're starting to get this," exclaimed Brian as he watched. Each time they had mastered a step, they moved onto the next one. "The sixteen count basic, the basic corte, the promenade with a swivel and a turn, on and on they went. Once they had gotten all of the steps Brian wanted to use, they took a little break. Brian left to use the rest room, leaving Ralph and Charlotte alone.

"Are you okay?" Ralph asked her.

"I am, Ralph. I feel much better than earlier."

"Good. I know it was a little awkward at first."

Charlotte nodded. "But now you seem to be enjoying yourself, Ralph. Whatever will the other cellar rats think if they find out that you of all people are enjoying ballroom dancing?" she teased. "They might banish you from the cellars."

"Hey, it's a performance," argued Ralph.

"Is it," Charlotte asked, arching an eyebrow and suddenly looking serious.

"No. And you know it. It isn't the dance I'm enjoying. It's my partner."

Charlotte nodded and smiled. The thought made her tummy flip. "We might win this thing yet, Ralph."

"We already might have," he answered with a grin. He grabbed a water bottle, holding it up to her. She nodded yes, and he tossed one to her. They were sipping water when Brian returned.

"Okay, now. You know the steps, and now we'll put them together into a routine. Are you kids ready?"

"As ready as we'll ever be," replied Charlotte, her gaze locked on Ralph.

"Every good dance, be it ballroom, country, ballet, whatever, is meant to tell a story. It's not just about learning some moves and shaking your groove thing around a stage," Brian explained. "The tango is a story about love, but more than that, it's tempestuous love, it's filled with emotions. Some versions show a rage filled man claiming his lover from another. Others show a man declaring his unbridled love for a woman who fights the temptation. It's that tempestuous relationship we need to depict," he said, looking at them both for some sign that they were following his logic. They looked back at him expectantly, so he continued.

"Ralph. You see this woman across the room. You desire her. You want her. You are determined to make her yours," Brian exclaimed as he patted his chest as he spoke, indicating his heart. "With just a look, her beauty and vulnerability stole your heart." He patted a last time. "Determination, got it?" He waited until Ralph nodded, and saw the grin turn up the corners of his mouth. "No tackling like you did to that dude in the foyer. Go to her, grab her, and take her on the journey of the dance with you."

"Got it," Ralph said, letting his smile show.

"Charlotte." Brian turned his attention to her. "This," he waved his hand in front of Ralph, "is the local bad boy. The one your mother always warned you about. You're excited by the thought of him, but the reality of surrendering to him frightens you. At first you go with him, but as the dance becomes more demanding you try to flee."

She looked up at Ralph and caught the look he gave her. Talk about art mirroring life, she thought and let out a giggle.

"Ralph won't let you, because he is, of course, determined!" Brian frowned at her giggles. "I know. It's very cliché, but the story will help you understand the dance better, and it will show in your execution. It certainly is better than the actual origins of the dance, which were acting out a relationship between a prostitute and her pimp."

"I think you're right about that," Charlotte replied, finally letting herself enjoy the moment with a full laugh. Brian looked between them and raised an eyebrow.

"Right. You stand here, and pretend you're looking in a mirror adjusting your hair or something," Brian said, positioning her in a corner of the room. "Ralph, come with me." Brian led the way over to the diagonal corner of the room. "This will be your time to shine. After this, it will be all lifts and tricks and a little easy footwork, okay? Now follow me." Brian led Ralph in a complicated stepping sequence towards Charlotte.

"Now, when we get to this point, you reach out and take her hand and yank her arm, spinning her towards you. Charlotte, you wrap your leg around his when he does this and look up at him in surprise got it? Then he will drag you to the center of the floor, and you drag the other leg along behind you, toe pointed. Arms like this..." Brian draped her against Ralph's body, positioning her as he wanted. "Got it?"

"They started from the beginning again and again, each time Brian adding a new set of movements, so that within an hour, they had half of the dance sequence they needed down pat and they both knew every inch of each other's body. Finally, panting for breath and sweating from the efforts, Ralph called for a five minute break and went to grab some water.

In truth, it was Ralph that now felt uncomfortable with the closeness of the dance, knowing that Charlotte had asked for that little bit of distance that taking it slowly required. The dance and the feel of her in his arms, pressed against his body, made him want to just take her back to his room and really show her the dance of love. After downing a bottle of water in several big gulps, he turned to see Brian and Charlotte talking quietly.

"Do you want water?" he called out, breaking up what seemed to him to be an intimate little conversation that made him slightly jealous.

"Yes please." Charlotte gave him a wide smile and Brian nodded, seemingly lost in thought. They all sat for a few minutes, catching their breath in silence before Brian stood up as if making a decision, clapping his hands. "All right. Back to work. Show me you have the first half down and we'll start on the second half."

Ralph helped Charlotte up from the floor and pulled her up into his arms, lifting her and carrying her back to the center of the room. Charlotte laughed. "I start over there remember?" Ralph feigned confusion, and holding her close to him he moved her back to the corner. Leaning over as he put her down, he let his lips brush lightly over hers, and grinned as he saw her smile before he moved to his own starting position.

"Remember, this first part is about demanding her attention Ralph. Make her fall in love with you. Be the man," Brian called out and started the music. He stomped his foot in time with the techno beat as he watched their moves critically, pleased with what he saw. They were fast learners, and the chemistry between them was undeniable.

Ralph spun Charlotte as she clung to him in a final embrace before twisting her out, then pulled her back firmly against his body. They stopped and looked at Brian as one, and he applauded.

"Now comes the surrender and love scene," Brian instructed.

Once again they worked solid from the end of the first scene, working different movements and repeating them, always adding a little more. Finally they reached the final sequence, where Charlotte lay in a stylized pose at Ralph's feet, a conquered woman.

"Now we try and put it all together," Brian said eagerly, anxious to see his choreography come to life to tell this story.

"Geez Brian, it's late," Ralph said as he helped Charlotte to her feet, noting the dark circles beginning to appear under her eyes.

"Well, you'd better get to it then, because I want it done properly in full before we finish for the night." Brian moved over to the stereo and waited for them to take to their starting positions.

"I'm fine if you are," Charlotte said with a smile as she lifted her hand to his cheek and looked into his eyes. "It will be good to do it all in one go if we can," she said softly. Ralph nodded as he leaned into her hand slightly and turned, moving to his corner of the room.

The violins of the opening chords of the song sang out, and Ralph turned to look at Charlotte. He didn't have to pretend desire. He wanted her, and after all this pressing and grinding of their bodies, he needed her not only in his arms but in his bed. Following the story they had been given, the steps came almost naturally to him now. He wanted her and was determined to get her. She didn't have to be uncertain or confused. He wouldn't let her down, not here, not tomorrow in the finale, not ever if he could help it.

Without Brian beside them the whole way barking orders, Charlotte let herself become lost in Ralph's eyes. She let him lead her, and in the depths of her she knew, if he was this determined when they were alone she would not only let him take her, but encourage him to do so and damn the consequences. Each time she slid down his body into a half split and clung to his leg, she envisaged herself as Tammy had been when she had seen them in the parking lot.

They went through the sequence several times, barely missing a beat and becoming lost in the story of love and desire. Finally, close to midnight, Brian called a halt and suggested they get some rest. He expected them back immediately after breakfast for some final practice.

There was a comfortable silence between them as they wandered back to their rooms, walking side by side and lightly brushing against each other along the way. They reached Charlotte's door first, and they paused there, facing each other. Ralph could see the desire in Charlotte's eyes, and he leaned down and kissed her softly, pulling her against him as he did. She felt her knees go weak as she kissed him back, ready to throw all caution to the wind.

Ralph broke the kiss, and put his fingers gently on her cheek as he moved back. Charlotte's eyes pleaded with him, her desire overwhelming her.

"Let's see how you feel in the morning, Char," he said softly. He wanted to take her so badly it hurt, but he wanted to respect her wishes, even if that meant saving her from herself.

Charlotte, closed her eyes briefly and nodded, a woman at odds with herself. She turned to the door, inserting her key and opening it, before turning to him again. Ralph kissed her once more, and she walked inside, closing the door behind her. She let out a deep sigh and pressed her back against the door. She was exhausted. She was overwhelmed. She was aroused. She wanted to surrender. Instead, she took off her clothes and went into the bathroom to remove her makeup and brush her teeth.

Ralph stood outside her door for a minute or two, then walked over to his room. He reached into his pocket for the key, but it wasn't there. He searched each of his pockets to no avail. He didn't have the key. He started to lightly knock at the door, hoping Jack would hear him and open it. He knocked for five minutes, but Jack never stirred.

Ralph glanced at Charlotte's door. He supposed he could go down to the front desk and ask for another key, but he didn't care for that option. Instead, he decided to knock on her door. Charlotte was just finishing in the bathroom when she heard the knocking. She slipped on a robe, then walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. A happy smile crossed her face when she saw Ralph standing outside her room.

She opened the door, looking at him quizzically.

"I don't have my room key," Ralph sheepishly said.

"Do you think I have it?"

"No, but you have a room that has a couch, don't you?"

"How very transparent of you, Ralph Watson," she said with a smile.

"Well, it isn't like I planned it."

"So fate is to blame, Ralph? Is that your position?"

"She does seem to have us in her sights, doesn't she."

"She does," she replied. "Who are we to argue with fate?"

Ralph decided he'd had enough at that point. Charlotte's words were good enough for him, and he was not going to fight his desire any longer. He stepped into the room and pushed the door closed, then grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to him. Charlotte let out a gasp, and a second later his lips were on hers. He kissed her aggressively, pulling her body firmly against his.

He ran a hand down her back and onto her ass. The thin silk of her robe allowed him to feel every curve as if she were naked. Ralph broke the kiss and nibbled his way down her neck, lightly biting and nipping at her. He could feel her body surrendering to his touch; he could hear it in her breath.

He moved her over to the dresser, pushing her against it before lifting her up and placing her on the edge. Ralph yanked her robe open, revealing her breasts to him for the first time. She watched his eyes as he took her in, his hunger evident in his expression. His huge hands moved up her sides, each cupping a breast and squeezing a nipple hard enough to make her gasp. He bent over and took first one nipple, then the other between his teeth, lightly biting and flicking at them with his tongue.

Charlotte's breath caught in her throat when she felt his fingers touch her already throbbing pussy. Cupping a hand beneath her, he parted her lips, and finding her already dripping with desire, he inserted his middle finger inside her. She whimpered softly in need as he slid it in deeper, the size of his finger catching her off guard. He used his finger on her as he ground the heel of his hand against her clit. His lips found hers again, kissing her, biting her. She bit back, and more than once their teeth clashed together as they attacked each other.

All of the tension that had been building between them now became a white hot ball of desire emanating from Charlotte's needy cunt. She began to hump against Ralph's hand as her orgasm approached, about to consume her. When it came, she cried out, then sunk her teeth into Ralph's shoulder to try to quiet her cries of pleasure. Her body was shaking, and he held her tightly with his free arm, his hand now still but pressing against her throbbing cunt, adding to the sensations until she calmed down in his arms.

Ralph pulled away, but only long enough to open his pants, revealing his cock to her. At that moment, Charlotte wanted everything. She wanted to get on her knees and show him what she could be for him, but more than that, she needed him inside her. She had to have him inside her.

She didn't need to ask. Ralph had started to rub his cock on her pussy, coating it with her juices, preparing to take what would now be his. She squirmed as she felt the heat of his cock on her, as if he were branding her with it. He was, she thought to herself, and a moment later he was pushing a cock that was in proportion to the huge size of the rest of him inside her. He's so big, her mind screamed at her as she felt almost painful pleasure as he slowly penetrated her.

Ralph moved inside her slowly, allowing her to adjust to the girth of him. Ralph was a big man, and she was a small woman. He knew her body would accommodate him, but he would take it slow. He wanted her to enjoy this.

Ralph was torn, wanting to watch himself sinking inside her, but also wanting to watch her eyes as he took her. He loved to watch the eyes of a woman as she surrendered, but that which he saw in Charlotte's eyes was like no other.

Once he was satisfied she was ready, Ralph found his rhythm, alternating deep long strokes with shorter, faster ones. They were forehead to forehead as he moved, eyes locked, Ralph holding her by placing his hands on her ass, keeping her on the very edge of the dresser. Charlotte grabbed and clawed at him, feeling him take possession of her with each stroke of his cock. This was what she had always longed for. This was the man of her dreams, a man who could take her, demand her acceptance of him, take her to places she had never been with a man, and he had been right under her nose for years.

Charlotte could hear his breathing become ragged, and she knew he was close.

"Give it to me, Ralph," she begged. "Please," She felt him thrust into her hard, grunting at her words. "Please Ralph, I want it, I need it."

With a growl, Ralph thrust forward hard, his cock beginning to spasm as the first spurt of come bathed her insides. Again and again, she felt his cock pulse within her cunt as he filled her to overflowing. It overwhelmed her, bringing on a second orgasm nearly as powerful as her first, and she arched back, lifting her head and biting her lip, stifling her cries of absolute pleasure.

When they had regained their senses and pulled free of each other, Ralph carried Charlotte over to the bed and placed her down, giving her a gentle kiss. He finished removing his clothes, then climbed in bed beside her. She curled up on his chest, and looked up at him with a smile.

"I hope you know what the hell you've done, Ralph Watson." Charlotte grinned at him. Ralph simply smiled and pulled her close, and they dozed off in each other's arms.

It was shortly after six when they heard a knock at the door. Charlotte got up, slipping on her robe, and looked to see who it was. She looked at Ralph, then opened the door a crack. Suzette was standing there, and she casually pushed the door open and walked in.

"I came to see if you wanted to go for..."Suzette's words cut off when she saw the big man sitting up in Charlotte's bed. She put a hand to her mouth, hiding a smile. "I'm so sorry. I guess jogging is out of the question, huh?"

"I think I might skip it for today," Charlotte said with an embarrassed grin.

Suzette moved to the door, grabbing the knob before turning back towards them. "See you at breakfast." Opening the door, she waved and left the room.

Charlotte turned to Ralph and shrugged. "It's almost three hours until breakfast," she said, walking over to Ralph's side of the bed. She knelt beside it and pulled the covers back, revealing his body to her. "But I have to admit I'm feeling very hungry right now," She said with a smile, sliding back into bed and kissing her way down his body.

Ralph marveled at the amazing woman who nibbled her way down his body, making him groan as he felt her warm breath move over his abdomen on her downward trail. His cock hardened at the mere thought of her and he pulled his hands back behind his head to stop the urge he had to hold her head and make her move faster. He didn't want to frighten her with his aggressive dominating style of sex. Not yet anyway. There would be time for that. He let out a large groan as her lips finally found their target and she fluttered butterfly kisses up and down the shaft of his cock before placing a kiss at the tip.

With as much restraint as he could muster, he let her explore his cock and the heavy sac that hung beneath, using her dainty hands, her lips and her tongue. It all became too much for him and he dropped his hands to tangle them in her long hair and feed her his cock until she gagged softly. Feeling his need rising all too quickly he pulled her up to him by her hair. So much smaller than him, he was able to move and manipulate her easily to straddle his hips without penetrating her.

Pushing her up into a sitting position he placed his hands on her hips as she rolled them, grinding her cunt down over his rock hard cock and letting out a small moan that sounded more like a purr of satisfaction and need. His hands moved up to her breasts to tease at them as she continued the slow sensual dance above him.

Charlotte could feel the hot flesh of his cock sear into her and rub against her clit as she ground down on him. His teasing hands made her even hotter as he pinched and played with the hard nipples that proudly stood out above her softly rounded breasts. Lifting her hips slightly she positioned his cock at the entrance of her cunt and sunk down onto him, letting out a long low groaning purr as she stared into his eyes.

Ralph watched the point of impact, seeing his cock slowly disappear into her tight little cunt. He groaned with her before looking up into her eyes as she rolled her hips, grinding down into his pelvis, ensuring she took all of him. Ralph once again gritted his teeth as he let her take the lead, moving up and down his cock slowly, purring loudly in pleasure.