The Rhythm Method

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not getting the promotion was the last straw I guess, and she finally cracked after all that has happened to her in the last week. You remember what that was like right?" Sam tried reason and brutal honesty, which had always worked best with Ralph. "She's fine now. We had a chat, I gave her kinky sex, and she is fixing her makeup. Problem solved."

Ralph knew that there was probably more to it than that. His friend was good at being the sane one in the midst of a crisis. Ralph had no doubt he had comforted her in his own way, and was thankful that Sam had stepped in when he wasn't around.

"Thanks," he said gruffly. "I like her a lot you know?"

"Really?" Sarcasm dripped from the word. "I never would have guessed. Tell me why you're not coming back to our wonderful job in the cellar. Are you gonna be a winemakers assistant's assistant?"

"Really? That's the best you could come up with?" Ralph chuckled and told Sam about Frank's plans, ending the conversation with, "So whaddaya think?"

Sam whistled, "That will really boost the town for a while. Lots of jobs going for that sort of a development."

"Yeah, it'll be slow to start off with, but I thought you might like the assistant's assistant, position," he said and smirked at his friend.

Charlotte walked back into the bar and watched the two friends from a distance. She wished she had that sort of friendship, but she had left all her friends from the neighborhood behind when she had moved out to college. Then she had been so determined to graduate with honors and land the job she wanted, that she had little time for socializing. Her one serious relationship, with one of her professors, left her little time to make new friends.

She looked at Maggie, who seemed to be perfectly happy to sit and listen to the men banter. She could see the way she was still appraising Sam and wondered if there might be a spark there. Maggie was one of the few women here her own age, and it cost nothing to be friendly. She couldn't see herself still going out with the group of friends she and Jeff had any longer, so she walked on over.

"Gosh, and they say women chatter too much. Come on Maggie, I'll save you. Let's go check out the dining room and I'll tell you just how big these muscle bound jocks are." She winked at Ralph, but Maggie laughed and swayed slightly in getting to her feet.

"What a marvelous idea. I want all the juicy details. And ooh, the kinky sex too!" She continued to laugh at the looks on the men's faces.

The dinner was sumptuous, and Maggie sobered with the food. The evening was peppered with short videos, showing highlights of their week of team building. Before dessert, Suzette excitedly took to the stage. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you our tango winners in the new online advertising campaign for Twisted Vines. Let's hope it goes viral!"

The film maker and editor had done a superb job making it seem like the camera was a young woman running through the castle and out into the grounds. Each corner she turned, both inside and outside the castle, was punctuated with a stomping foot and met with a new view of romance and celebration. It wasn't until the final seconds that Charlotte saw herself and Ralph in the midst of a tango, before the name Twisted Vines, written in the creeping roses that covered the castle walls, filled the screen and panned out to show the winery.

Their team immediately whooped and hollered in joy at winning the bonus and the day off. They were patted on the back and kissed on the cheek until Suzette finally restored calm. "I understand the night has grown late, so please feel free to use your rooms for the final night. Those of you who are ready to rush back to your loved ones, drive safely."

That was all Ralph needed to hear. He took Charlotte's hand and practically dragged her from the room. Seeing people waiting for the elevator, he picked her up, carrying her in a fireman's carry over his shoulder. As he mounted the steps, she squealed and laughed with delight.

"Ralph put me down. Where are we going?" Charlotte cried out into the stairwell as he took them two at a time.

"I have my own ideas about dessert and that kinky sex you were having earlier," he growled as he burst through the door on their floor and walked with determination towards her room. He stopped in front of her door, placing her on her feet so she could open the door. She looked up at him and could see the fire in his eyes, and it reached into her core, further igniting her need. She fumbled with the key until Ralph grabbed her hand, steadying it, and they managed to get the door open.

Once inside, Ralph spun Charlotte around and pinned her to the door with his body, then reached a hand to her head and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She could feel his need as his tongue probed hers, and she matched his need with her own. He broke the kiss and looked down at her, still holding her against the door.

"When I saw you earlier, I damned near dragged you back here and skipped the entire competition. You're beautiful Charlotte, but fuck. You're one hell of a sexy woman on top of that. This outfit, the makeup. Damn."

"I felt sexy, Ralph. I wanted to. For you. You have no idea what it feels like to have your man look at you the way you looked at me. It lit a fire inside me, and made me melt."

"Your man? Is that how you see me?"

"I see me as your woman, Ralph. I am your woman. There's no way I'm letting you off the hook after doing that to me," she purred.

"Good. I'm glad you see things that way, Charlie. Now, about the kinky..."

She looked at him with anticipation, biting her lower lip as her chest heaved with her breath.

"Show me," he said to her. "Show me that you're my woman."

Charlotte leaned back a little and looked at him. She could never be herself with Jeff, but with this man, she knew that she could open up and show her true self. She needed to. A sexy grin spread across her face, and she pulled away from Ralph with a gleam in her eyes.

"I know just the thing," she said. She walked over to the desk and grabbed a chair, then placed it in the middle of the room. Turning to Ralph, she pointed her finger at him, and then beckoned him over with it. Ralph walked over and she pushed him down into the chair, then leaned over and brushed her lips against his before abruptly turning and moving away.

She turned on the entertainment system, and after fiddling with her phone, the sound of Blurred Lines filled the room. She put the phone down and started to dance seductively, watching Ralph's eyes as she moved. She let herself feel the music, moving in time, her hands roaming over her body, touching herself as he watched. She grinned when she saw that she had his undivided attention, and when he shifted in his seat, she glanced down and saw the growing bulge in the front of his jeans. She gave a delighted purr as she continued to move for him, lifting up one side of the dress and showing off her leg to him.

Turning away from him, she pushed her ass back, gyrating her hips, then slowly slid the material up, revealing the garters, stockings, and thong she wore underneath. She caressed her ass cheeks with both hands as she continued to move in time to the music, glancing over her shoulder at Ralph. He had a look of unbridled hunger on his face as he watched, and it thrilled her. She danced her way over to him, pulling the dress up in the back again while turning around, then grinding her ass against the bulge in his jeans. Ralph ran his hands up her thighs, over her hips and up her tummy, cupping her breasts in his hands. She glanced back at him with a playful smile and slapped his hands, then got up and waved a finger at him.

Moments later, the dress was on the floor, and Charlotte continued her dance, her hands now cupping her tits through her bra and pinching her nipples. Once again, she turned her back to him and reach behind her, unclasping the bra. Although it remained on her shoulders, Ralph could tell that her hands were now on her flesh, and she moaned as she teased both herself and him. She turned around to show him before she removed the bra the rest of the way, playfully draping it over his neck.

"Leave the stockings and heels," he commanded.

Charlotte smiled at him. "I was planning to," she answered, then leaned forward and kissed him deeply. She broke the kiss and nibbled her way down his neck, dropping to her knees on the floor between his legs. She looked up into his eyes as she undid his jeans. Ralph lifted his hips up, allowing her to pull the jeans down. She then used her hands to rub his hard cock through his boxers, causing him to grunt in approval. Leaning forward, Charlotte playfully bit the shaft through the soft cotton before grabbing the waistband and pulling it down. She moaned when she saw his stiff cock, running her tongue up the length of it and then back down again. With Ralph's assistance, she pulled the boxers down and out of the way, then took him in her mouth.

Ralph wanted to grab her by the hair and take control, but he decided not to. She was to show him, and she was doing just that. Charlotte took her time, stroking him with her hand and her mouth, bathing the head of his cock with her tongue. He was already oozing with fluid, his taste inflaming her desire.

The feel of her in his arms all day and being unable to truly touch her like this had taken their toll on him, and it didn't take long before Ralph put a hand to the back of her head and thrust his hips forward as best he could from a sitting position. She felt him spasm, and was elated when the first spurt of come bathed her tongue with its salty flavor. She continued to stroke and suck him, wanting everything he could give her. She refused to release him until she was sure she had every drop, then finally pulled her mouth away.

She sat back and looked up at him, a satisfied smile on her face.

"How was that?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"It was a start," he replied. "It was a start, but we have miles to go before we sleep," the big man told her, sure that Robert Frost had a different intention that he did.

She answered him with a single word, sealing the fate of them both.

"Please."