The Rhythm Method

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," he groaned finally, and he sat, taking her in his arms and rolling her over onto her back. He pulled her legs up, practically doubling her over and began to pound into her, losing himself in the feel of her.

Charlotte squealed in surprise and joy. This was what she needed, what she wanted, a man who could and would just take her, take what he wanted and needed. She could barely move in the position he had placed her in, but she rolled her hips and clenched her internal muscles around him as they both gasped and tried to keep their voices low in soft moans of pleasure.

He felt the shaking muscles in her legs moments before her body stiffened below him, her cunt clenching and pulsing around his pounding cock, releasing him to give up any pretense of restraint, he fucked her hard and deep, his own climax slamming into him with equal force. Letting go of her legs, he collapsed on top her, quickly rolling to his side and pulling her with him, not wanting to crush her but not wanting to break the intimate contact either.

They lay entwined in each other's arms, breathing heavily, both of them lost in the feelings of satiated bliss. Ralph's hands caressed her body as the small trembles continued to roll through her, marveling once again at how such a dainty package could bring him such intense pleasure. He smiled as her felt her wet, dripping cunt pressed against him as he held her tightly to him.

"Suzette was right. I really don't need to go for a run this morning," Charlotte giggled, "but I do need a shower now." She ran her hand over Ralph's chest and through the thatch of short dark hair there, feeling its dampness, "I think you do too."

"You think?" Ralph smirked at her and smacked her ass lightly.

"C'mon. I'll soap you up, Ralph. Someone needs to wash your back, don't they?"

Ralph smiled as he got out of bed, following Charlotte into the bathroom. Inside, there was an oversized shower with a tile bench at one end, perfect for a woman to tend to her primping. Perfect, also, for a couple to share. Charlotte opened the door and stepped inside, glancing over her shoulder and giving Ralph a sultry smile.

He watched her turn on the water and adjust the shower head so that is cascaded down onto her body. He had always had a thing for her legs, but he wondered how he had never really paid much attention to the rest of her. He took in every one of her curves, before he stepped into the shower with her, his cock stiffening once more.

"I'm a little sore right now, Ralph. I...let's just say that I haven't exactly been as active as you'd think with a boyfriend like Jeff," she blushed.

"Jeff is a fool then, isn't he?"

"And you're umm... a much bigger man," she grinned and let her eyes wander meaningfully down his body to his semi hard cock. Charlotte poured liquid soap onto one of her hands and wrapped it around his hardening cock. She started to stroke him with one hand, and reached down to fondle his balls with the other.

"You know, Ralph, ever since I saw you with Tammy in that parking lot, I've longed for this. Longed for the type of man you are."

"And what type of man am I, Char?"

"The type of man I've needed my entire life. A man who knows what he wants, what he needs, and is not afraid to show his woman how to please him. A man that needs a woman that wants him to be her man, strong, confident, masculine." She looked up into his eyes. "I saw it all in those brief moments as we passed by in the car. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind ever since. Even when you frightened me, it was there, deep inside, my own need."

Charlotte continued stroking him as she spoke, moving her eyes from his cock to his face, and then back again. She let the water run down over him, washing away the soap as she continued to stroke him. Moments later she was on her knees, his cock in her mouth as she slowly bobbed her head up and down on it. She needed to show him, to please him. She let out a whimper when Ralph grabbed her by the hair, taking control and getting a better view of her face as she fulfilled her words..

Her cunt was needy, thoughts of soreness forgotten. She stayed where she was, though. She needed to be what she thought he needed her to be. She needed to show him. He fucked her face, pulling her hair and growling at her. She gagged a few times, but didn't care. She briefly thought how similar this was to what Jeff had done with that slut, and yet how the two situations were worlds apart.

Ralph could feel himself getting close, the moving images of Charlotte more compelling than the physical pleasure he felt. He could see so much in her eyes as she looked up at him. He wondered why he'd hadn't seen it before. As much as she was her own woman and self-reliant, she needed to belong to a man who would show his need, take her with passion, and dominate her sexually. It was part of her being, and now she did.

Unable to hold back any longer, Ralph's cock erupted in her mouth and Charlotte swallowed, continuing to suck him, milking his cock until she had everything he had to give. She kept on kissing and licking his cock, even as he went flaccid, properly showing her adoration to him.

Ralph brought her to her feet and sat on the tile bench, pulling her onto his lap and wrapping his arms around her. She leaned back against him, smiling and cooing as he held her under the spray of water. For the first time in her life, Charlotte Simons felt completely herself with a man who could accept and appreciate her wants and needs.

A little over an hour later, Ralph and Charlotte were sitting at breakfast with the rest of their team. Jack walked over with a tray of food and sat across the table from them, eyeing the couple with a knowing grin.

"I'm glad you two had a good night's sleep," he said with a mock smile. "It's show time this morning."

Ralph shrugged as Charlotte looked away with a touch of embarrassment. "We're ready to win this thing."

"We're counting on you," said Sam, jumping into the conversation. "Hell, I've already spent that bonus, so I'm screwed if you don't."

"Nothing like a little more pressure, Sam," Charlotte giggled.

"Well, they sure as hell had a lot of practice together," Jack laughed. "How can they lose?"

Ralph gave Jack a look that told him that was enough, receiving a small nod in return as well as a little thumbs up, which made him grin. The big man ate quietly while the others chatted on, speculating about how each pair of dancers would fare in the competition.

Charlotte excused herself to use the ladies room, and ran into Suzette out in the hallway. Suzette grabbed her by the elbow and pulled her to the side.

"I'm sorry about barging in on the two of you, Charlotte."

"I'm sorry Suzette. I know we work together...but..."

"Shhh," Suzette interrupted. "Ordinarily, I'd have an issue with such a thing. But in the case of you two, I don't know. It just seems...right to me somehow."

"I'd be willing to step down if need be, Suzette."

"Oh, nonsense. You're one of the best we have. You're not going anywhere, my dear."

"But Ralph then? You're not saying..."

"Gosh no," Suzette laughed, "Don't worry so much."

"You're sure?" asked Charlotte.

"I'm sure, Charlotte. By the way, Brian was raving to me about the two of you out on the dance floor. He said there is no way you can lose."

"Oh? I will admit I'm a little shocked by how well we were able to put the routine together. I mean, Ralph doesn't exactly scream dancer when you look at him," she giggled.

"Well, hopefully you've both conserved some energy for the competition," Suzette said with a wicked grin.

"Ahh..."

Suzette laughed. "Hey, I'm a rich kept woman. I need to entertain myself somehow, don't I? You have fun out there Charlotte," she said, pulling her into a hug.

Suzette waved and walked down the hall, leaving her alone. Taking a deep breath, she went into the bathroom, a smile on her face.

She had just finished and walked out into the hallway when she encountered Brian and Ralph. Brian gently took her arm and ushered her down the hall.

"Come on, come on. We have a last rehearsal before the competition. It's not the time to blow it now," he reprimanded her.

By the end of the session, Brian was beaming. Not only did they still have the moves down pat, but the chemistry between them was electric. He was raving about their performances when he caught sight of the way they continued to look at each other.

"Of course," he laughed. "Look at the two of you. Head over heels, I tell you. You aren't acting at all, are you? Heavens, you two are in love!"

"Is it that obvious," asked Ralph?

Ralph's words nearly knocked Charlotte off her feet. She knew what she was feeling, but to hear him say it like that...to someone else no less. It knocked the wind out of her. She threw her arms around him and kissed him, not caring that Brian was standing there watching them.

"Okay, you two. Enough for now. Save it for the performance."

He looked at the two of them then. "Right now Ralph, you're a bit harder to manage. Do you have black pants and a white shirt?" He frowned as Brian gave him a puzzled look. "Black jeans at least?"

"Yeah," Ralph said slowly.

"Good lets go." Brian led them to the elevators and back to their rooms. Starting with Charlotte, he went through her clothes unapologetically, holding up items and discarding them. "How can a girl who can show such passion on the dance floor have the wardrobe of a church mouse?" he asked in despair.

"This will have to do." He held up a little black dress she had packed just in case there was an evening function. "Black underwear too please," Brian grinned at her. "Now you," he pointed at Ralph, and the men went next door leaving Charlotte to change.

When Brian returned he looked at her heels, "Can you dance in them? Bring the flats just in case. We will need another run through now."

Ralph appeared, filling the doorway, He wore black jeans and a tight black t-shirt that showed off his muscular chest and arms. Charlotte looked at him and smiled, her desire filling her eyes as they ran up and down his body. Unsurprisingly, Ralph looked at her with the same expression and Brian let out a dramatic sigh. "Oh to be young and in love."

Brian hurried them back downstairs to the practice room and they went through the routine again. With her added height, the routine seemed to go even more smoothly and Charlotte hadn't stumbled at all. Being diminutive in size, she was comfortable wearing heels and did so as often as she could, leaving the flats for those days when heels wouldn't do. When Brian heaped praise on them for their look and style, she grinned. "I'd love to give you a big inspirational speech about competing being reward in itself and how you don't have to come in first, but...we need to kick the asses of Missy St. George's pair. Go up on that stage and kill it," he said seriously. Then he laughed at the shocked look on his dancer's faces. "Well, we have a side bet, and you don't want to know the details," he said as he rolled his eyes at the couple. "She's a competitive bitch."

"She is indeed," Suzette's said from behind them with a laugh in her voice. "I was wondering if I could borrow Ralph and Charlotte for a little while. The contest won't start until I get there anyway, so I'll make sure you get a last practice before we begin," she said, forestalling Brian's protests.

"Do I have a choice?" Brian said hopefully.

"Actually, no. I was just being polite." Suzette laughed and indicated that the pair should follow her. "Plus, I think you might need some help if you want to beat Missy. Why don't you pop down the hall and spy on her team," she said with a wink.

Charlotte and Ralph followed quietly, each wondering if being caught in bed together had caused problems for the other, despite Suzette's earlier reassurances to the contrary.

"Frank, Ralph's here," Suzette called out as they entered the huge suite that the couple lived in when at the winery. There was an answering mumble and Suzette looked at Ralph. "Go on in. He's obsessed with his latest project," she said with a shrug, indicating the door for Ralph to go through.

"Ah, good man." Frank looked up from a desk that was covered in some sort of three dimensional layout. "Come in, come in and tell me what you think."

Ralph frowned and looked down at the model of a horse stud, or something like it. There were also models of stables, a training track, barns and large manor house, along with a few other smaller cottages and buildings dotted around.

"It looks interesting. Where is it?"

"Fairly close by," Frank said evasively. "You know horses. If you could buy this place and change anything what would you do?"

"Well to start with." Ralph looked at the small compass drawn onto the corner of the map that the models stood on and began rearranging several small things, explaining his reasons as he went. This was the dream, owning a place he could raise and look after horses, maybe even breed thoroughbreds. He spoke with passion about horses and what they needed to thrive, not paying much attention to the manor house or cottages, except to move them out of the way of the horse's paths and daily routines.

Frank was enthusiastic about everything he suggested once his reasons were explained, and the two men bounced ideas off each other constantly until the model was in a configuration they both liked and agreed was the best.

"You got the job," Frank finally said, sitting back in his chair and looking up at Ralph.

"What?" Ralph was truly confused by the statement.

"I bought the land on the north side of the winery. I want you to help me build this and manage it. Suzette loves it down here and wants to be more hands on with the winery. Wait until you see the plans she has for the weddings and events side of it," he said, laughing whole heartedly. So we need that house built first, then the rest. There are some stables and barns there already that can be used in the interim for my horses." He looked at the still confused Ralph. I want you to manage the whole project with me. I need someone who knows and understands horses, but also has vision. I need them to be there from the beginning, and also include the needs of the winery. Suzette has some ideas about grooms riding in on white chargers or brides arriving in Cinderella carriages," he said as he shook his head.

"I didn't go to college. I don't know anything about management," Ralph said slowly, wishing he could take the job.

"You think I did?" Frank said with a laugh. "You think some old school, old money poser like Jeff Cartwright has more qualifications than you because he has a college degree?" His conversation with Cartwright senior the day before still stuck in his craw. Frank had worked his way up from nothing, and he knew good men when he met them. Ralph was a good man, as was his father.

"You already work for me don't you?" Frank asked.

"Yes but..."

"So I am just reassigning you to a job I need filled," Frank said easily.

"Fuck!" Ralph ran his hands through his hair. His life had been nothing but disappointment for so long he didn't know how to react. Suzette appeared at the door, saving him from saying anything further.

"Show time," she smiled, "Put your toys away Frank. Ralph is needed elsewhere.

"Fine," Frank grumbled. "But as of Monday, he works on my project, not yours. I've rewritten his job description."

Ralph shook his head in disbelief, but turned to Frank and murmured gruffly, "I won't let you down, Mr. Price... Frank. It's an amazing opportunity."

"Of course." Frank patted him on the shoulder and they walked out into the living room. Charlotte stood there nervously after having let Suzette give her a makeover. She still wore the little black dress, but her face was made up to perfection and she wore a blood red rose in her hair. She had put on stockings and a garter belt, and her dress had been split up the side, revealing the new additions as well as a lacy red garter that sat in a ring around her thigh.

Ralph felt his cock twitch and harden at the sight of her, and found it hard to restrain himself from walking over and taking her in his arms. She looked up at him demurely, almost shyly, through her long lashes, and he lost all pretense of caring what Suzette thought. He took swift steps to where she stood and pulled her to him, whispering, "You're lucky we have an audience right now."

Charlotte giggled and reached up to cup his cheek, her eyes dancing in a teasing way, "We had better get downstairs to the real audience then."

"You have time for another practice dance," Suzette said with a smile. "The judges I have coming in were delayed." The contest will now be the lunchtime entertainment."

* * * * *

They walked back into the room they had been using for practice, finding it empty. "Do you want to do a final run through anyway?" Charlotte asked, looking up at the big man beside her.

"There's a lot of things I would like to be doing with you right now," Ralph said, his deep baritone huskier than usual. "But if practice is all you're offering..." He let his voice trail off as he saw his own desire reflected in the heat of her eyes.

"Yeah, once more, to make sure we have it nailed," she said, her heart beating wildly in her chest as she turned away from him and walked to the stereo. Turning back to him she grinned, "Don't you start way over there?" She pointed a finger imperiously.

Ralph muttered under his breath, but went to his starting position and Charlotte pressed play before moving quickly to hers. The dance became almost blue, as without any sort of audience Ralph's hands caressed her legs and hips in the familiar way a lover would. She pressed up against him not as a dance partner, but as a woman who knew just how wonderful it felt to be taken by that muscular physique.

Ralph let his lips trail over the soft skin of her neck and cleavage as he lifted her and held her close. Charlotte responded with heated purring noises that told him just how she felt. As the music and dance reached a climatic ending, they stood panting for moments and staring into each other's eyes before Ralph bent to kiss her.

There was a loud rhythmic clapping in the room, and coming back to where they were they noticed Brian had come in during their practice. "Geez, Ralph. Dance like that out there and every guy in the place will have a hard on and every girl will fall in love with you," he laughed. "After watching that performance, I'm guessing you two had a better night than I thought.

Charlotte blushed, but Ralph laughed. "I think these jeans have gotten a bit too tight for another dance like that one." He pulled Charlotte in front of him and pressed up against her back, letting her feel the truth of his words.

"You spent so long with Suzette and Frank there is no time left for even one more practice, but judging by what I just saw you don't need it. Do it just like that, show the passion," Brian said.

"I don't want to mess up work for us. I mean, after what just happened with Jeff and rules about company romance and..." her voice trailed off.

"Lucky I don't work here anymore," Ralph grinned, "Because I am not letting you go that easily."

"They fired you for... this!" Charlotte gasped and looked up at him in horror.

"No," he chuckled, "Frank offered me a better job, somewhere else."

"You're leaving?" There was an edge of panic in her voice. Had she just been a one night stand to him after all. Just another fuck buddy like Tammy?

"Only the cellars," he said, pulling her into his arms. "Frank bought some land on the north side of the vineyard. He was serious about keeping horses for events and functions, and he wants me to work there with him while it gets up and running."