The Righteous

Story Info
Minister’s wife get’s caught shoplifting.
16k words
4.39
33.2k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

All characters are over 18

Virtue thrust her sign in the air with every phrase the Catholic priest yelled through the megaphone. That he was her husband didn't change her demeanor as she protested the trashy, sinful addition to their bucolic little town.

"God has come to us...to the non-sinners, to the virtuous of this once perfect little town to deliver us from the scourge that is Eroticanistas! We've seen the young girls go in and not come out for hours. We've seen the underbelly of society sneak in to do the Lord knows what to those once virtuous innocent girls!" he spewed. "We, the righteous are God's emissaries on earth to carry out his will. He came to me in my sleep telling me this is a pestilence needing eradication!"

Virtue was the fourth of three beautiful daughters of a Baptist priest, Faith, now 24 was married in Weberville and had four beautiful kids. Hope was just about to have her first, late for a Wallace as she's already 22. Charity, who just had her 21 birthday is happily married to John Lewis, a 3rd-year seminary student. She just announced she was pregnant to the thrill of the Wallace household.

Virtue came along and her parents had to scramble to continue the theme. Sophia should have been logical but her mother did not want to name her daughter after herself. Then Love was considered but they settled on Virtue to take after her grandfather, Virgil Wallace. She was aptly named as she had no memory of intentionally sinning. She closed her eyes during the repulsive sex education classes and ignored the ugly words like prude, prissy, miss goody-two-shoes, and prig among others her classmates said. That was even after she entered the solid, wholesome Christian Academy.

Clarence Allen was wrapping up, all the crowd yelling 'AMEN!" with every angry phrase directed at the new pornography store in Williams Point, North Carolina. Virtue and the others thrust their placards in the air as if emphasizing every one of his loud invectives directed at the new stain in their community.

After the crowd dispersed as it was time to go home and make dinner, Clarence came up and hugged his wife, "What a turnout," he smiled, "how many did you count?" he asked.

"32, though I didn't recognize half the people there," she said.

Clarence shook his head, "Don't worry about them, they bussed in from Weberville. The Righteous band together wherever the fight leads them. He glared at the storefront with the lewd display. He looked up at the clear sky praying for a bolt of lightning. He looked again at his wife and shook his head, "I told you to wear the yellow dress. This is nice but I needed you to make people notice," he said firmly.

Virtue Allen was blessed, as were her three sisters, with the epitome of the womanly body. Putting numbers on her dimensions didn't do her justice, 5' 1", 103 lbs. makes her the perfect obedient wife as she looked tiny next to her 6' 2", 190 lb. husband. Then she had the curves God intended women to have, 34-20-35. She looked at her simple white dress. It should have made Clarence happy as it hugged her curves and showed her slender legs. Perhaps as it was buttoned up to her throat was the issue, but there was a chilly breeze coming off the ocean.

"Come, let's go home and you can fix dinner, I'd like steak and baked potatoes tonight," he said as he headed over to the sterling grey metallic Chevy Tahoe. He did like the car the parish bought for him. It wasn't the Suburban, but it was well-appointed with the leather interior and seating for 7. He held the door as Virtue slid in wishing she'd worn the yellow dress.

Virtue finished the dishes and came into the living room and plopped down, "My feet are killing me," she sighed, "next demonstration can I wear flats or some other comfortable shoes?" she asked.

Clarence shook his head, "Suffering for God's work should not be questioned. High heels make you taller, make you more noticed," he said before going back to his magazine.

Virtue sighed and then got up, 'makes my butt higher and tighter, my breasts bounce more when I walk,' she thought. Clarence wanted her to be the next Tammy Faye Baker but she drew the line at makeup. Never felt right to her, especially red lipstick. Everyone knows about red lipstick and whores.

"Where are you going? I need more scotch," Clarence said holding out his glass.

Virtue took the glass and headed to the dry bar to refill it, "I'm going to soak in the tub. I told you my feet are killing me and I'm sure Jesus wouldn't mind if I took a bath," she said bitterly.

Clarence didn't notice her tone, just took the glass and nodded.

Virtue studied her body in the mirror. She wished she were more like her older sisters, especially Faith. All three were over 5' 6" and blessed with large breasts. Faith's bra was a 38G; Hope's was 36EE; and Charity's was the same as Hope's. She bounced her large but not huge breasts and sighed. She was still just 19, married 6 months and she might still develop larger breasts. 34D sounded huge but whenever she was with her sisters she felt almost flat-chested. She thumbed her nipples causing her knees to buckle. She quickly snatched her hands away as masturbation while not necessarily a sin leads to sinful thoughts. The few times she succumbed she started out just enjoying the pleasurable feelings, but she started thinking about other men, men she'd seen in movies or on the street. She had to stop every time.

On the other hand, Clarence never touched her breasts except to adjust them before church, or like today, a demonstration. Sex with her husband was normal. Her sisters all said it was the same for them. Pull up their skirts or dresses, take off their underwear, and lie back with their legs spread. Clarence once let her lick his cock but then stepped back, saying it was dirty and only whores did such things. Then she and her sisters looked at the ceiling until their husbands gifted them with their seed. Clarence liked to deposit his seed in her every night, except when she had the curse. Why this wasn't different from masturbation and wasting seed by spewing his sperm inside her when she wasn't fertile she never could figure out, but it wasn't a big deal. She could be a good wife and accommodate her husband for 5 minutes a night...well, 10 sometimes.

She knew why Clarence wanted her to wear the yellow dress. #1, she couldn't wear a bra with it as it was backless. #2, it was so low-cut she was constantly having to pull up the front worried her nipples would pop out. And #3, because it was fairly sheer, and with any light behind she'd be noticed. Clarence wanted the press to put the pictures of the demonstration on the front page, and a shot of Virtue holding the placard up with her big, but not huge breasts exhibited would make it all but a certainty.

The next demonstration wasn't for a few more days and Virtue was able to go to Pilates...yoga being sinful was out, though Virtue secretly did some of the exercises at home. Then she met with her friends... friendly acquaintances for lunch, though they were much older and she never really connected with them.

"Did you hear about Stacy's son, Patrick?" Doris leaned in conspiratorily, "he came out. Said he preferred men," she said.

"What an abomination," Tracy moaned, "every time I think about two men..." she shuddered, "let's change the subject."

Linda nodded, "I'm with Tracy. That's almost as bad as when we heard Lexi came out. She and that dyke friend of hers had the nerve to come into our church!" she spat.

Doris sighed, "Our country is rotting from within. The other day I was going to volunteer over at the women's shelter and they had the nerve to make me choose my pronouns!" she spat.

"Your what? I know what a pronoun is, but what is there to choose from?" Tracy asked.

"That's just it, there shouldn't be any question. I must have looked confused and the woman asked me if I preferred she/her/hers or something. I said 'Of course,' and looked down at what I was wearing and asked how there could be confusion?" Doris looked at the three other women, "Then the woman asked if I was CIS or trans." She shook her head angrily, "I left. How are they going to get people to volunteer when they insult them like that? Suggesting I'm some sort of queer!" she said bitterly.

Linda looked at her friends, "Sorry to sound stupid, but is sis short for sissy or something?"

Virtue shook her head, "CIS, C I S, is a term that means you relate to your natal gender. Trans means you no longer relate. Clarence has a few of his parishioners that are confused about their gender."

Doris angrily waved her hand, "Get a mirror and look. It's not rocket science!"

Virtue shook her head, "It's different than that. I'm not sure how this works but from what I've read, their brains are the opposite of their bodies. They relate to girl things yet have male parts," she said, "or vice versa."

Linda shrugged, "I don't get it. How can you... never mind. I don't care. It's their life, their suffering in eternal damnation," she smiled ruefully. She looked at Virtue, "You know the priest over in Weberville, the Methodist priest?"

Virtue nodded, "We've met with him, Baker or Barker," she said., "Barker."

"Yes, Donald Barker. I heard his daughter as soon as she graduated from high school acted in a porn movie, a real one. I think Bill said she's only 19 or something. It's called "Passion Week," and it has nothing to do with the time around Easter," she said gleefully. "Bill's friend, Tim picked up a copy of it at that new store over on Water Street. I told him if he watches it with Tim he can move out," she sighed. "I think he already had. I hate that filth!"

Virtue had met the girl a few times. She was quiet and friendly...perhaps shy or cowed by her father. She didn't seem like the rebel. She thought back to their last visit and the girl got up immediately to get whatever her father ordered her to do. She felt pity for the couple whose daughter was going to disgrace them. 'Why would that sweet girl do that?' she wondered.

"Did you ever meet the girl? What's she like?" Tracy asked Virtue.

"She is a sweet girl, come to think of it I don't think I ever heard her speak. She was very obedient, jumping up and fetching or doing whatever her father told her to." Virtue thought about things for a minute, then sighed, "It's not really something I can judge as I just saw her briefly a few times."

Virtue was bothered by this last revelation. She wondered why the seemingly sweet obedient girl would do something so hurtful to her family. She didn't particularly like Donald Barker as he seemed immune to anyone's opinion or preferences. Perhaps the girl...woman had had enough. She remembered the girl to be impressively tall and slender with perfectly clear skin. She had long dark hair, beautiful brown eyes, and incredibly long legs. As she thought about the last time they went over to Weberville for an outdoor barbeque, Donald had stared openly at his daughter's legs. She'd dismissed it at the time, but he had a look on his face that in retrospect was very creepy. And as she thought about it, he admired her ass as she bent over that one time. She wished she could remember the girl's name but kept coming up blank.

Clarence had left to visit a few parishioners needing his advice and told her he'd be home for dinner, telling her that he wanted lamb chops. Virtue got out of the shower and started to dress in her usual summer dress and paused. Could she do it? Perhaps she could ask someone...but who? What would she tell them? She sighed...the only way to go into that store would be to dress completely differently so no one would recognize her.

Jimmy put down the phone, "Fuck! Ever since that prick started that crusade against us, we can't get the girls to come to work. That was Crystal. Fuck!"

"Shit, Anthony will be pissed. Do we have any girls today?" Luke asked.

"We have Trixie and Kris coming in for the 4 to midnight shift but with Crystal and Marie bailing we're going to lose thousands. Fuck. I can't face Anthony. You tell him. We stupidly gave Candy the week off for her daughter. I'll call her back in. Go tell your father."

"Fuck you! You took the call," Luke spat. They heard the door buzzer and looked over. A woman came in, but they couldn't really tell much about her.

Jimmy came around the counter, "Can I help you?" he asked. The woman shook her head and headed down the aisle with the Blu Rays and DVDs. He shrugged and went to the back, opened a door marked, "Employees Only," and stepped onto the owner's office.

Luke could see the woman was hot just by her blonde ponytail and perfectly rounded ass as he looked at her walking away. He loved women in jeans, and she wore them well.

Virtue felt like she needed to find what she was looking for feeling lustful eyes on her. As she was scanning the titles she heard angry voices in the back making her even more uncomfortable. 'There! Passion Week.' She pulled it off the shelf and read the back. Not a single name registered then she realized the Barker girl had to use a pseudonym. She would...at least if she ever degraded herself like that. She groaned seeing the price. She'd brought the $30 that Clarence gave her for her weekly allowance. This was $39.95. She couldn't put it on her credit card, especially as it showed the church name. She could come back next week but that doubled the chances of getting seen entering or leaving.

She put it back on the shelf and browsed as if she had no interest in the disc. She was stunned by the array of toys, lubes, strange painful looking things like nipple clips, and various piercings.

Luke came over and smiled at the girl. She was fucking spectacular up close, "Miss? It looks like your first time here and if there was any particular thing you wanted...?"

Virtue looked around. She was the only one there and had seen something that piqued her curiosity, "Um, the toys," she blushed as she made a gesture with her two hands. They were grotesquely huge, double the size of a normal man but that made them all the more intriguing.

"Sure, right here," he said going to the wall, "We have dildos, vibrators, strap-ons, double-ended, dual..." He looked at the girl feeling his heart rate increase. She was hot-looking up close but it was as if she exuded something that was making him feel warm and slightly dizzy.

"Dual?" Virtue asked, "Why...oh!" Sorry.

"It's one of our more popular styles," Luke said, "the thick one women like in their vaginas and the narrow one is comfortable in their ass. They derive double the pleasure. He handed one to the blonde who at first held it away from her then looked more closely.

Virtue considered that perhaps with this she'd not sin by thinking of anyone but her husband. There was a new feeling as her nipples suddenly hardened and her pussy pulsed.

"That's our best-seller, but this is the older model and it's essentially the same but half-price," he smiled. "So, just $24.99, whereas this" he tapped the one in her hand, "is $59.95. They raised the price $10 on top of just changing the color."

Virtue nodded, "I like sales. I'll take that one, pink is nice," she said softly. "I'll look around some more. Never been in a store like this before, it's interesting."

Luke smiled, "I'll put it on the counter, take your time and yell if you need anything," he said.

Virtue made her way around happy no one else was there. Finally, she found herself by the Blu-Ray section and picked up the disc once again. Looking around, she saw the man was writing something so she slipped the flat package inside her coat and then went up to the counter. "I guess that's it," she said. Inside her head, a voice was screaming, 'Thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not...' She tried to quell the voice by telling herself she'd repay in two weeks. After her allowances, she'd be back and confess she inadvertently put the disc in her pocket and forgot to pay.

Luke rang the woman up, took her money, and looked on with regret as she was leaving. He hoped she'd be back and perhaps not as bundled up.

Virtue felt a rush as she was getting away with stealing something for the first time in her life. There was something so wrong about it, it felt right. As she approached the door, a loud siren went off and the door automatically locked. She stopped and looked confused.

Luke came over, "Hang on, I must not have scanned the tag right." He took the dual dildo back over and ran it across the deactivator and went back over. "Let's try that again," He said pleasantly.

Virtue was frozen. She saw the door in the back open and two men step out. One was huge, old, and hairy. He was wearing a wife-beater and the shoulders and backs of his arms were matted with dense hair. The other guy was younger, skinny with an AC/DC tee shirt on.

Luke said calmly to the men, "It's ok. I must have forgotten to deactivate the tag." He gently guided the freaked-out woman forward and again the siren went off.

"Luke, take the package, and let's see if the deactivator failed again. It's happened before and I'd hate to upset a customer more than we have to," Anthony said coming forward.

Virtue had no choice. She was ready to burst into tears as she stepped forward this time without her purchase. She put her hands over her face as the sirens screamed out again.

"Let's go, miss. We'll make this as quick and painless as possible," Anthony said. He led the girl back feeling a strange surge as he led her back. He loved how instantly compliant she was, plus the soft sobbing and her tears were making him hard.

They entered the office and Anthony turned to Jimmy. Better lock the door," he said, "We can't be interrupted right now." The auto-locking mechanism had a 30-second release so the door would unlock after a brief delay.

Anthony sat down while Luke stood and leaned on the wall to the side, "Care to tell us why the alarm might have sounded?" Anthony asked. "Just so you know your rights, we can't lay a hand on you. It's not like in the movies where Luke here would hold you while I rip your clothes off," he said, "I miss the good old days. Anyhow, you can make it easy on yourself and we'll be quick or you can draw it out until the police get here. They're allowed to do a full strip search along with a full-cavity search if I think it's needed." He grinned, "Plus, they want us here so we can identify any of our merch."

Virtue's eyes widened and she shook her head, "It was a mistake. I was going to come back in two weeks," she sobbed. She pulled the disc out and held it with shaking hands, "Please, I'm sorry," she cried.

Anthony was glad he was sitting as he was now painfully hard. Damn! He loved it when women cried and begged.

Luke came over and took the disc, handing it to his boss. He stepped back to his wall as Jimmy came in, "Put the 'Back in 20,' on the door," Anthony smiled as he stood next to Luke. These were perks he loved in this job. The last shoplifter caused the store to be temporarily closed for three hours.

"Anything else?" Anthony said tossing the package onto his desk.

Virtue shook her head, "No...no, it was..."

"Show me," he said firmly.

"What? You mean...?" she said with a shaky voice. Perhaps she should let the cops take over. She could see looks on all three and she knew the be back in 20 might have said, closed for the day. But the cops would be worse. What the family over in Weberville is going through would be nothing compared to the local priest's wife caught shoplifting a porn movie after purchasing a dual dildo. She envisioned the local newsperson, 'What's a dual dildo? It has two firm shafts, one for the pussy, the other for her ass. What else is the woman into?'

"Ok, never mind. It's out of our hands," Anthony said as he picked up the phone.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers