The Righteous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virtue felt better wearing the robe and when they got back to room A, she hugged the man. She looked at the pictures and shuddered. She instantly recognized her body. No one else outside of the husband and her personal physician had ever seen her naked, but it still was obvious that was her. After he left, she tried the door and it was unlocked which made her feel less like a prisoner. Then she saw the lock on the inside. That makes more sense, she thought, as she locked the door, then hung up her robe.

She thought about the next client and quickly grabbed the lube. She was used to limited foreplay with Clarence but she'd better be ready. She was just cleaning the gel off her fingers when the yellow and orange lights went on.

She felt her stomach get in knots again as she heard the door open and close followed by more rustling of clothes. This time it sounded like he was stripping all his clothes off, unlike the last man who'd simply pulled his pants down. She knelt knowing she'd be sucking his cock first.

But she was wrong. Hands and arms came through the upper holes, "Ok. Let's see if the photos are real," he ordered. She closed her eyes as the man roughly squeezed and mauled her breasts then reached through the hole below and shoved a finger into her pussy.

"Nice, very nice. This is going to be a treat," the voice said. She heard the Midwest accent, the tenor, and suddenly she could see his face in her mind. David Olsen! She suddenly panicked, what if he recognized her voice? She was shocked to know the mousy little man with the tall Nordic wife was coming to a whore for sex. She'd have thought he'd be thrilled to get to fuck his wife who was as much woman as she'd ever seen. Huge breasts, full round ass...she then was shocked she'd rated the fuckability of another woman.

"You whores get better and better here. If that asshole minster would shut the fuck up, you'd be making twice the money you are now," he said. Then he stuck his flaccid cock through the opening, "Ok, get started. I'll let you know when I want your cunt."

Virtue would never look at the Olsens the same. Poor Brenda not only was married to a cheat, but his cock was tiny. Perhaps 5". She thought sucking on it would be hard, but it wasn't much more than putting a toothbrush in her mouth. She was easily taking all of him, swallowing his precum. Unlike the last man, she felt no arousal and suddenly felt like a whore simply doing a job.

"Ok, my little slut, put your ass here and get ready for a real fucking," Jon Olsen ordered.

Virtue stood wiping her mouth, grabbed a condom marked XS, and rolled it on. Then she took some lube and stroked it all over his thin shaft. She bent over pressing her pussy against the opening hoping she was lined up.

She felt the cool air on her pussy, "Nice cunt. I wish you shaved though, I like my cunts bare," he said.

She was glad she'd lubed as the man just shoved his cock into her. She didn't have to do anything as he roughly pistoned into her pussy. Perhaps if she made noises as if he were pleasuring her, he'd cum sooner. "Oh, yes," she said hoping her northern accent sounded real, "Fuck my cunt, make me cum," she panted. 'This is fun,' she thought, 'like being in a play.'

David wasn't going to last long and he slowed down trying to get his money's worth. She'd have thought they'd be paying by the hour, not until they came. What if they can't cum in an hour? Was that even possible for a man to last that long? Clarence's record was 10 minutes as far as she knew, but the anal guy lasted 40 minutes by her estimate.

"Dammit, bitch! Your cunt is too tight," he groaned, "Ok," he said pulling his tiny cock out of her, "Suck it!"

He'd yanked off the condom and his cock was sticking though pointing at the ceiling. Virtue stroked him then wrapped her mouth around him a second time. He tasted like condom. He might not have a large cock but he was impressively hard. She was bobbing her mouth onto him down as his cock was so stiff. She kept sucking as she heard the man urge her on at first, then he moaned and without warning came inside her mouth. She continued sucking as the dribbles ebbed until there was nothing left. She was about to pull off when he ordered her to keep going.

"Keep sucking, bitch. I want my money's worth, I need to fuck that cunt of yours again," he ordered.

Virtue shook her head yet kept sucking hoping he'd recognize her message. His cock shrank and shrank until she could only pinch him between her lips. Then she popped it out of the mouth, spit the foul-tasting cum into the pail then sat back and grabbed a wipe. She cleaned his cock and balls where she must have drooled, then sat back on her heels.

His cock disappeared and she heard him get dressed. No tip this time, 'cheap bastard,' she thought as the door opened and closed.

Two minutes later Jimmy knocked on the door. He was holding the Subway sandwich. Virtue grabbed it and took the largest bite she could and chewed enthusiastically.

Jimmy smiled at her as he handed her a Coke, "You have a break until 3, then you have another orange. You might want to nap, a lot of the girls do," he smiled. He started to leave seeing the girl nod while wolfing down the sandwich, "Oh, by the way. The last client? He's our worst. Always complaining, usually demands his money back. Said we got ourselves a winner with the girl in room A," he smiled.

Virtue quickly swallowed, "He didn't say girl," she said smiling.

Jimmy laughed, "No, he said 'with the cunt in room A.' By the way, the cheap bastard is coming back tomorrow at 10, your first client. Wants the violet package. His only complaint was hearing you spit. He is paying an extra 50 for you to swallow," he sighed, then closed the door.

Her 3 o'clock was all business. Never said a word, just pulled down his pants and stuck his cock through the opening. She found she was admiring it as she stroked him, then sucked, sheathed, lubed, and turned around. Unlike David Olsen's cock, his was fatter, stretching her pussy nicely while actually hitting her clit. She came twice as the man's stamina was impressive. It was uncanny as if he wanted 100% of his allotted time as he came just before 4. He dressed, handed her $40, then left. Never a word. She wondered, was he another parishioner?

Jimmy came back and led her to her locker. "This is yours. You can bring a padlock from home, but no one comes back here except the girls. As he was saying that, a cute brunette came down the hall. "Hey Trixie, this is...did you pick a name?" he asked.

"Delilah," Virtue smiled, "Good to meet you, Trixie." She wasn't sure what else to say or ask. 'What's your favorite? How about that violet, isn't the anal part terrific?' she thought.

"Good to meet you, just started?" she asked as if not caring what Virtue said.

"Yes, it's temporary."

The girl laughed, "That's what they all say, then one day you'll push a guy off you realizing you just took a load in your cunt for $5," she said bitterly, "Then you'll go home and open your social security check hoping you'll get through another month."

Jimmy shook his head, "Don't sugar coat it, Trixie, tell it like it is."

Virtue felt stunned. These guys told her she'd be free of them if Clarence stops the demonstrations but they'd still have leverage over her. She felt sick again. She grabbed her stuff, surprised the video and the dual dildo were there. She might not be getting paid but they let her have what she stole and paid for. Strange, she thought.

* * *

That night after dinner, Virtue suggested that perhaps the Eroticanistas store wasn't the scourge he thought it was. "The downtown has such a diverse population that there are those who want to add spice to their love-making at home. I was talking to a few of the parishioners, and I'm not saying who, but I was told they picked up a few things that have made them more intimate," she said softly.

"Then you talked to those who are too weak to resist the temptations of sin. Plus, you know every penny spent there goes straight to the devil worshipers, mark my words," he said firmly.

Virtue nodded, end of discussion, the great Clarence Allen had dictated her opinion and would brook no further discussion.

That night, Virtue went up to bed before Clarence. She stripped and looked at herself in the mirror. When she'd gotten home she had quickly showered but had no time to look for marks. Her breasts still had slight reddish hand prints. She quickly brushed, put on her nightgown, and crawled into bed. Maybe Clarence would be too tired to fuck her. Then she wondered if her husband would want her to suck his cock, or," she stifled a giggle imagining his reaction if she got on her hands and knees offering her ass.

Clarence came up, brushed his teeth, then without a word, pulled down the sheet looking dismayed to see she had on a nightgown. He pulled up the gown as Virtue lifted her ass, then stroked his cock for a minute.

Virtue sighed feeling the man's skinny cock slide easily into her. She hoped he wouldn't notice she was actually wet as over the past few hours she'd replayed her first orgasms. Then it occurred to her that Clarence didn't like that she was so wet as it took him almost 20 minutes to cum. Maybe he liked the friction. She lay there thinking about her first around the world and how it shouldn't be as disgusting as she originally thought. It wasn't as if he'd be pulling his cock out of her ass then right into her mouth, she'd be pulling the condom off. Then she wondered what Clarence's reaction would be if he found out she was going there to work as a whore, or how skilled she was putting on condoms? She was wondering about going to the store incognito when she realized she'd missed her husband cumming inside her. She was jolted from her reveries as he pulled his cock out of her and went into the bathroom to clean up. She got up and grabbed tissues, then climbed back into bed. She was asleep before he came back.

* * *

Luke glanced up and nodded as Virtue came in. "Virtue, meet Candy. She'll be next door to you in room B."

The girl's head jerked around, "Room B? I always get room A,' she spat.

Luke stood up straight, "Then show up for your fucking shift. Virtue had to fill in for you yesterday. When you show dedication to this job, then you might get room A back," he said angrily.

"I didn't have a shift, you gave me the week off!" she said sharply, then she sighed and quickly said, "Sorry. It won't happen again."

Virtue looked at the girl and Luke, "I chose Delilah so let's not use my real name, ok?" she said.

Luke nodded, "Ok, Delilah, go get ready. You have a violet in 10 minutes."

Candy scowled, "Fuck, I thought you said I could have..." She stepped back as Luke's hand raised. She scurried back to the lockers.

As they stripped, Candy looked apologetically at Virtue, "Sorry to be such a bitch. It's not your fault but I couldn't make it yesterday. First I had to find somewhere that could look after my daughter, then that fucking minister stopped me as I was getting out of my car. He was with some other minister I didn't recognize. He told me either drive away or they'd post my picture labeled 'Whore' all over town.

Virtue looked shocked, "He said that? What an asshole!" she spat angrily. "Was it that Baptist minister?" she asked.

"Not a clue, but tall, blond hair, blue eyes. Stern motherfucker," she sighed. "He scares me." Then she looked sad, "I need the money. Childcare costs a fortune and my car seems to break down every month."

"That's why you need the violets," Virtue said softly. "Oh, shit! Sorry...Candy. I almost forgot." She reached into her purse and pulled out the seven 20s. "Here, I took care of a guy yesterday and he asked me to give this to Candy. Are there more of you Candies?" she asked.

Candy shook her head but not taking the money, "That doesn't make sense, no one owed me money."

Virtue shrugged, "I'll keep it if you don't want it, but sometimes these manwhores have good hearts," she said still holding the bills.

Candy took the money and Violet saw a real smile on the girl's face for the first time, "thanks." She looked at the beautiful girl and sighed, "I know you're lying but I have such little self-respect I'll take it," she said softly, "plus I'm telling myself it's for my little girl."

"Yes, take it," Virtue said as she hugged the girl. This was the first time she'd ever hugged a naked girl but it felt right in a non-sexual way.

The rest of the week her and Candy's schedules jibed and on Friday, she opened Candy's locker and deposited the $480 in tips she'd received, then left before the girl argued.

She headed home and stopped as Luke was swapping out the pictures and nameplate. That morning, she wiped fingerprints off the nude pictures of her and admired seeing her name Delilah on the door. She felt like she belonged.

* * *

As the weeks rolled by, Virtue wondered if Candy was right...would she be here forever? Clarence was just as adamant about eradicating the den of inequity, and just as fired up. She worked the room on weekdays, then was out with her husband and concerned citizens demonstrating against the sinful acts inside. She felt incredibly hypocritical knowing the girls inside weren't taking any pleasure from sinning, most were trapped and getting by as best they could.

She had a dozen regulars, four of which went to her church. She knew them and their wives intimately and found it tough to do small talk after the services on Sunday. Clarence showed no sign that he was becoming even slightly tolerant, and Anthony was spending more time in the locker area as she changed out of her clothes or changed back in at the end of the day. He had the creepiest look on his face as he ogled her while stroking the front of his pants. She managed to flee before he got her alone in his office.

Luke was different. He grinned when assigning the tougher cases to Delilah trying to break her. She always came out with a smile, asking 'who's next?'

Then she came to realize that a cock was a cock. She'd sucked and fucked white, black, Asian, Hispanic, and every type, shape, size, cut, straight, and curved cock there was. It got to the point, she could tell a vegetarian from a meat eater; those well hydrated and those not.

Then there was a shock. Doris Andrews came in with her husband. She was her homophobic friend and the Sunday school teacher with three little girls. Yellow wasn't a blowjob that she was used to, it was licking the older woman's pussy while her husband jerked off watching. She had no idea what to do having no one ever do that to her, but she figured her fingers had done wonderful things to her so try doing to Doris what felt good. It was surreal hearing Bill Andrews telling his wife's whore to 'lick that cunt,' and 'stick your tongue inside, deep,' and, lick her asshole, get in there.' Virtue then heard Doris gagging on Bill's cock soon followed by her orgasm. Virtue sat back wiping her face wondering how she'd be looking at the woman in two days.

She and Candy became friends and the girl resigned herself to taking Virtue's tips after she was told confidentially that the only reason she was doing this was for her college paper. Her daddy was rich and she had no need for the money. She wanted to help more but her daddy was oblivious to her current research. Then at the end of each day, their relief came in asking how the clients were. They never said johns as Virtue had thought, just clients. She liked the two girls but spent little time with them as they had to strip and go into rooms A and B

Candy told her that her real name was Bonnie Grant and she'd been kicked out of her home after her father knocked her up. He'd come into her room one night, raped her then left. He denied it but she'd been with no one else and in a screaming rage her mother stripped her naked and threw her out the front door. She'd yelled out 'whore' for the entire neighborhood to hear which proved prophetic. Candy had hidden behind bushes until she stole a gym bag with clothes. For money, she found she just had one marketable asset, which enabled her to buy a used car...cheap after letting the guy have his way with her. She'd never done anal but with an extra hundred coming off the price, she gritted her teeth. She was passing through town heading for Florida when Luke approached her. She was living down by the beach until she'd saved enough to find the cheapest apartment around. It was hard to sleep with the paper walls and the moaning of the whores.

Virtue felt like crying hearing this, but the girl shrugged and told her about the other girls. None came from wealthy families, and none had someone in their lives to help out. Virtue felt good she was helping the girl out but wished she could help the others.

* * *

The days went by and her pleas to Clarence fell on deaf ears. It seemed she'd be trapped as a whore for the rest of her life. On the other hand, she found it almost like any other job. She clocked in, did her work, and clocked out. The only difference was, she wasn't being paid. She wondered how she could ask for something but neither Anthony nor Luke seemed approachable, plus she feared they'd fuck her, and Candy and the other girls all quaked with fear at the mention of either man being interested in them.

She was getting used to instantly responding with a northern accent that she thought sounded New Englandish. She had to do that as she now was aware of at least of dozen parish members frequented the whores here, a few had demonstrated against the sins they were eagerly committing.

* * *

A few weeks later, Virtue headed down to the store. The demonstrators were not up yet, that was one of the perks of the 10 AM shift. If she got there at 9:30 or so, the street was empty outside.

As she came in, Luke stopped her. "I'm taking you and Candy up to Raleigh. There's a Brewer's convention and they want more girls. Plan on getting back around 2 tomorrow."

"Wait, what? I need to be home..." she started.

"Not my issue," Get what you need, we're leaving in 20. And call your husband, tell him you'll see him tomorrow, and before you say anything, again, NOT MY PROBLEM!" He yelled.

Virtue thought about how she was going to tell Clarence when she had a thought. She dialed the phone, "Hey, honey. We have a chance to go to Raliegh to visit a few battered women's shelters. They leave in 20 minutes. You want to go?" she asked. "Tomorrow, before dinner. They're putting us up in...No, it would be...ok...ok, then...no, I'm good, I'll...ok, bye," she said. That was easier than she thought. He'd simply said no, do what you have to do, and hung up. It shouldn't be that easy, she thought.

Candy was panicking wondering what to do about her little girl. Virtue made another call and arranged for one of her sisters to pick the little girl up. On a side note, Candy's girl and Faith's little girl got along so well that Candy no longer needed daycare.

The two girls arrived at the nice hotel next door to the convention center. As they walked by the check-in desk and got into the elevator, Candy asked, "What is expected and how much will we be paid?"

Luke looked at the girl sharply, as if she'd asked something personal, "You'll do what they ask, without fail, without question, and you'll each get $2,500 for the night. I'll be in the suite and you'll each have your own bedroom. You should be thrilled to be so comfortable. No idea when we'll get back," he said.

What he didn't say was how much he was being paid for driving the girls up. Over the next 24 hours, Candy and Virtue were expected to take the men to the room, let them do what they wanted, shower off, then come out to the main living area naked. There seemed to be no fewer than 6 guys waiting and often they have to service three at once.