The Righteous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, they counted the used rubbers between them, 55. They both complained about sore jaws, pussies, and assholes. The men were fucking them without a break. Virtue had no idea about Candy, but half a dozen times she'd fallen asleep during the night and the men didn't seem to care or notice. Luke had disappeared and after one session with three large men, she was carried into the living room. She was told it'd be more efficient. Not too much later, Candy was brought out and there were 10 or more men taking turns with the two girls.

Then as both groups using Delilah and Candy finished at the same time, one of the men ordered the girls to do each other. They demanded 69 with real orgasms. Candy took control and soon both were pressed together, their mouths clamped to the other's pussies. Then two guys told them to stay like that but on their sides and they brought each other off a second time while getting their asses fucked.

By noon the next day, reinforcements arrived and Candy and Virtue collapsed in the back of the car. Candy whispered to Virtue, "$2,500 is bullshit. Luke's getting $10,000 per girl. I asked one of the men. At least they tipped."

Luke stopped at a rest area halfway between Raliegh and Williams Point. "Wake up, I'm tired and I need some pussy," he said as he opened the back door, "Candy, you drive while I fuck Delilah. Go on, you've slept enough."

Candy looked at the girl and shook her head, "Luke, she hasn't slept for 30 or more hours. Give her a break. Or, I'll fuck you."

Luke slapped the blonde and hissed, "Fucking get naked, and on your back, and you, bitch, Candy, get up there and drive!"

Candy scrambled out of the back and got into the front seat. She had to jack the seat forward and adjust the mirrors. She looked sadly back at her friend, her only friend in the world.

For the next half hour, Virtue lay on the back seat, her knees roughly pressed against her chest as the man slammed brutally into her unprotected pussy. She'd offered a condom and he shook it off, "Don't want one, don't care. I've been wanting to fuck your tight cunt all the men rave about and don't want no rubber between me and you."

Candy had trouble focusing on hearing the girl cry out as she was being painfully stabbed by the man's huge cock. By the time they pulled behind the store Virtue had passed out but Luke was still pounding her.

"Luke, we're here," the girl said softly.

"Shit! I know. Fuck," he said as he stopped fucking the limp body. He opened the door stuffing his cock back in his pants, "Fucking bitch fell asleep. I can't cum when they go limp like that," he spat. He looked at Candy who'd come around to check on her friend. "Get her inside and cleaned up. Not a word of this to anyone. Monday I'm going to finish what she made me start."

Candy came over to him and stroked the front of his pants, "I'll take care of you. Use my cunt, I like it rough," she said softly.

Luke shoved her away, "No you don't You cried like a baby and took three days off last time," he said as he spun on his heels and went inside.

Candy slid into the backseat cradling the blonde's head. She was breathing as if in pain with tears streaming down her face. Candy grabbed her clothes and laid them across her naked form so the homeless wouldn't see her. She sat there wiping away the tears while imagining various painful deaths for Luke for a half hour until Virtue woke up.

She was confused at first dreaming thousands of men were lined up, fucking her brutally one by one but a hand was gently stroking her forehead telling her it was alright. Then she sat up, clutching her clothes remembering the painful assault of her already sore pussy. She looked at Candy, "Where...where is he?" she asked.

"He went inside. I didn't want to wake you. Are you ok? I heard you crying out and wanted to do something, anything," she said.

Virtue shook her head, "I might need to go to the clinic but let me see. If I go they'll ask questions, they'll take one look and see I'm a whore and send me home." She gingerly touched her pussy and flinched. "I remember my first impression of Luke, 'what a nice guy,' I thought. He's a sadist, isn't he?"

They got Virtue dressed and inside where she grabbed her stuff. As they were leaving, Candy offered Virtue a ride home.

"No, thanks. I feel a need to walk this off, oh," she said. She reached into a pocket, and pulled out a wad of bills, "Here. I don't need this," she said.

Candy took the wad and handed it back, "No. You take this. You can't keep doing this, I mean if anything I should give you mine," she said as she teared up.

Virtue ignored the hand and hugged her friend. "I love you and want you to have it. I don't want it," she said. Then she kissed the girl on the cheek, "You've become my best friend, I hope you know that."

Candy nodded, "Thanks. And you're mine. We can do this, together we can survive these guys."

The two miles home was the longest and hardest thing she'd ever done. That night she almost screamed when Clarence climbed between her legs. She thanked God that he lasted just two minutes, probably because she wasn't there for his nightly needs the night before.

By Monday she was better but thrilled her only clients wanted blowjobs or anal. Candy had warned her Luke wanted to finish the job but heard Anthony yelling at him and telling him he was no longer allowed to fuck the help except on their last day working there.

Over the next weeks, Delilah was requested for parties, poker games, and, stag events requiring a whore. Clarence always simply nodded when she lied about the events requiring her to be away. She was amazed at the incredible amounts of money men were willing to spend on a sex plaything. She was able to be more and more creative with giving her tip money to Candy and periodically the other girls. somehow she never wanted any of it, she wasn't sure why. This led to Luke and Anthony preferring to send Delilah as they were able to pocket the entire amount.

* * *

Clarence looked over at his wife as he put down his coffee cup, "Can you not go to the woman's thing you've gotten yourself into today? Pastor Barker is coming down and he wants to see the town. I'm giving him the grand tour and having you on my arm will make the town look better," he said.

'Having her on his arm meant a flimsy low-cut dress with fuck-me heels,' she thought. He'd visited the parish on a Saturday the previous month and twice accidentally felt her ass. Then she realized Clarence valued only her body, using it to his advantage. She shook her head as she bit into her toast. She chewed quickly then swallowed, "I'm the presenter today," she said, "Can he do it tomorrow?" she asked. She knew the answer and knew Anthony would never allow her off either day.

Clarence sighed, "Oh well, he was anxious to see you again, but next time," he said.

Virtue wanted to laugh, anxious was understating it. At last summer's outdoor swim party, the man seemed to think her original baptism wasn't sufficiently done and he was blessing her in the pool the whole time. She felt less a sex object acting as a whore than around Pastor Barker. She was happy to see her husband drive off in his custom Tahoe so she could get ready. She arrived at 9:30, making no eye contact with Luke.

In the ensuing weeks after he injured her she made a vow never again to look at that leering face. Jerry knew, had to as he treated her with more kindness than usual. She'd found out that Candy had told Jerry to take it easy on Delilah after Luke fucked her. That was why only anal and blowjobs for the first few days. This was a sacrifice for Candy who needed the anal income.

At 1 PM, the lights turned red for both Candy and Virtue. They had no appointments and were thinking of napping. Virtue was in her room when she heard the men's voices. She felt a jolt hearing her husband and Pastor Barker. Her picture was on the door! Clarence knew her body better than anyone, she thought. There was one exit, right by the door that either Clarence or Donald would be in.

"Who do you want?" she heard her husband ask, "You're my guest in my town. These may be whores and sinners but God sure blessed them. Sad they can't find better uses for their bodies," he said. "Holy mother of God," he exclaimed, "look at that ass!". Virtue knew from the angle her husband was talking about her.

"I want this whore," she heard Donald say eagerly as he opened the door attached to Virtue's room. "Oh, Delilah! Your daddy's here," she heard him chuckle as he unzipped his pants. His hands came through and Virtue dutifully let him grope her breasts. Then he felt between her legs, fingering her then he had her turn around and fingered her ass. She felt humiliated being felt up like a commodity. "Fucking nice," he said as he pulled his hands back. She heard tapping and the light switched from red to violet.

"Here you go, you sweet little whore," she heard Pastor Barker say as he pressed his limp dick through the opening. "I just made your day getting the deluxe package."

Virtue sank to her knees taking his little worm in her mouth, licking it to get him hard. He was soon up to his full 6" and Virtue was easily taking all of him into her mouth. After sucking his cock for about 10 minutes, he pulled back.

"Ok. I'd like some of that sweet pussy of yours," he growled.

Virtue rolled on a condom, stroked him a few times then bent over and pressed her crotch against the glory hole. "Oh wow! Your cock feels so good," she said.

"I'm fucking a Yankee, this get's better and better," the pastor crowed, "you Yankee girls sure have sweet cunts. Can't wait to fuck your tight little Yankee ass."

She felt the slender cock slide into her pussy having difficulty not pulling away in repulsion as she could envision his leering face. As Pastor Barker picked up the pace, grunting happily, she could hear her husband's voice. She knew that sound, it was his letting the world know he was bestowing his blessing inside his woman, in this case inside her friend's rectum. She looked at her phone, 16 minutes. That could be a record for him. She wasn't paying attention, her ears straining to hear anything more from the next room when Donald pulled out of her. She realized he was pressing his cock against her anus so she leaned down a bit to give him better access while spreading her cheeks.

"Oh, yesss," she moaned as she'd learned to do, "fuck my Yankee ass with your huge Southern cock." Men cum quicker when you gasp or make approving comments.

"Take it, bitch," he said as he began slamming hard into her. The walls were shaking with his forceful pistoning and she heard Candy scream. Then she heard footsteps and arguing. The door to Donald's room opened and she heard Anthony's growl, "Get out you fucker! How the fuck did you two get in here?"

Virtue fell forward as the pastor's cock ripped out of her ass. She habitually grabbed a few wipes to clean herself as she listened.

"Allen! You fucker! You try to destroy my business then come in here so you can fuck my girls?" Anthony said.

Virtue wished she could see but the voices faded and doors slammed. She opened her door and looked out. Candy was standing outside looking at the door, a stunned look on her face.

"He came really fast but then said he wanted his money's worth and grabbed me, pinning me to the wall. He was stroking himself to get hard but I was able to hit the button. A priest! A fucking priest tried to rape me," she groaned. She looked at Virtue, "Are you alright? I thought he was going to hurt you, the way he sounded."

She had no idea how, but pictures of both pastors made the front page, their cocks blocked out, but the headline read, 'The Righteous Brothers Caught With Their Pants Down.'

Clarence no longer was allowed in the master bedroom and Virtue enjoyed sleeping alone. He was fired as pastor but seeing Doris and others shun him made her want to scream. He was being interviewed by the local police who wanted to know the names of the prostitutes, but all he knew were pseudonyms.

* * *

Virtue knocked on Anthony's door, nervous both because the man scared her, and also having been told that he'd hospitalized the girls who tried to leave.

"Come in, oh...you." The man said, "Our deal. You can leave after your shift. I just interviewed two twins who are fresh and should be in demand. Just turned 18 and one is a virgin. Sad about the other, but the one will go for a nice price. So, you're no longer needed. I've no doubt your dear husband will no longer be demonstrating, I'll see you at four. I need to do your exit interview," he said before dismissing her.

Virtue's stomach was in knots as she wasn't even aware of the men she sucked and fucked. Candy hugged her crying but Virtue reassured her that they'd be friends for life regardless of whether they worked together anymore.

"You can't go into his office," Candy urged her, "grab your clothes and leave. Your last paycheck isn't worth it," she whispered.

Virtue nodded, "good idea. Not worth it." She opened her locker and all her stuff was gone. "Shit!" she stepped back.

"Fuck! Those bastards," Candy groaned. "Here, take my clothes and go," she said as she opened her locker.

Virtue closed it and hugged her friend, "I'll be fine. I'll take my medicine and deal with the consequences," she forced a smile.

Candy started crying, "I'm going to miss you so much, though we will keep in touch, won't we?" she sniffled.

Virtue stroked the girl's back, "We will. You will always be part of my life." She looked at the door to the store as Trixie and Kris came in, "is it safe?" she asked, "the bastards took all my stuff. Has to be in Anthony's office."

"Fuckers!" Trixie said, "No one, but let me make sure." She went and looked out, "All clear, go!" She quickly hugged Virtue, "Good luck, we'll miss you."

Kris came over and hugged the girl, "I hope you have something lined up," she said, "if you need money let us know."

Virtue looked at the three girls thinking they were the most honest people she'd met, better than most of the previous Christian friends who were incredibly two-faced. She was also shunned by her previously warm friends and found she didn't mind. "I'll miss all of you, I mean it," she said before quickly running out the door over to the office door.

Anthony looked up, "our best whore is here to say goodbye," he grinned, "we'll be sending you off with a bang." He stood, a leer on his face, "Luke, flip you for which us gets cunt, which gets ass?"

Virtue had a fear she'd never felt before seeing the evil look on the man's face. She started to back to the door but Luke grabbed her from behind holding her.

Anthony's look didn't change as he came around the desk removing every bit of his clothing as he approached the quaking girl. He was getting harder as he closed the gap until his fat cock stabbed Virtue in the stomach.

She closed her eyes and turned her head as rough hands gripped her tits, painfully squeezing them.

"You've got them?" He asked his son.

"Got 'em, right here," Luke said as he let Virtue go. He picked up four sections of rope and Virtue felt nooses go around her wrists and soon her arms were pulled up and out so her feet were barely on the ground. She started to scream out but a ball gag was roughly shoved into her mouth. Then ropes went around her ankles and her legs were soon pulled wide open.

Virtue's eyes were darting back between Anthony and Luke as they circled her, admiring their victim. She wanted to beg them to let her go, to have mercy but she could only grunt. Luke was now naked and hard, stroking his cock eagerly.

Luke looked at his father, "I guess it doesn't matter as we'll be swapping holes for the next couple of hours but I've got unfinished business in the cunt." He came up to the girl, pressed his cock against her pussy, and shoved his fat member into her. He grinned as the girl's scream was muffled by the ball gag.

Virtue thought she'd be ready but the man's cock was twice as fat as any of the clients she'd serviced. She tried to relax but then she felt a similar huge mass press against her asshole.

Just as Anthony started to shove his cock into Virtue's asshole the office door flew open and three policemen came in, Jimmy, Candy, Trixie, and Kris all looking in.

The two male officers grabbed the two naked men, cuffing them while the female cop told Jimmy and the girls to help cut Virtue down. They soon had the girl freed, her gag removed, covered, and in a chair.

"Miss, are you alright?" The woman asked. "We heard your scream. Did you ask them to do this?"

Virtue shook her head, "I...No, they grabbed me...it hurt. I never..." She looked at the girls and then over at Jimmy, "Did you call them?"

Jimmy shook his head, "they came in waving a warrant," he said, "they're shutting us down."

The cops took the girls downtown and took statements but it wasn't as they thought. They didn't care the girls were prostitutes just wanted to know about Anthony's and Luke's drug business, but the net result was Clarence got his wish and the store was shuttered.

Virtue had the three girls over to her house telling them the entire story and how she was blackmailed into working as a whore without pay. She asked if each had a nest egg or any savings and all had been able to save some money. She had an idea and told the girls to sleep at her house and in the morning they'd be taking a road trip.

She led the girls up the front walk to the house she grew up in. Her mother opened the door, giving her youngest daughter a tight hug before smiling and inviting the other 3 girls inside.

Virtue rapped her knuckles on the doorframe. "Daddy, you busy?" she asked.

The Reverand Warren Dixon stood and came around to give his youngest and favorite daughter a hug, "Sweet Vee, it's been months. I'm so sorry about Clarence. I had high hopes for the boy."

Virtue nodded, "I guess we all have human weaknesses. We're getting divorced and I know you frown upon that," she said holding the large man.

"Not for me to say. I've not been in your shoes but I support whatever you think is best. Is there anything I can do?" he asked as he stepped back and pointed to a leather chair to the side.

"I'd like you to meet friends of mine," she said. Virtue went to the office door and nodded.

Warren was about to sit but stood back up as the three girls came in tentatively.

"Daddy, this is Candy, my best friend in the world, actually that's her working name. Her given name is Bonnie Grant." She pulled the girl forward as she was looking shy. "Straight As in high school until her father raped her and gave her a baby. You met Stacy when you visited Faith. Great little girl."

Warren nodded, "her mother is as beautiful as her daughter. She's a great kid. Please, sit."

"This is Trixie, given name Sarah Walters, she's from Augusta. Her mother went to the store one day when she was 11, never came back. All she left Sarah was a note telling her Social Services would be by and be sure to be polite to them. She was never told her father's name." She turned and nodded to the slender brunette.

Warren took her hands and bowed his head, "and I assume you aged out of the system and were suddenly on your own?" he asked. Seeing her nod, he hugged the girl and then went and got a chair. "Please sit."

Virtue pulled Kris forward, and held her shoulders, "This is Kris, given name Kay Felder from Des Moines, Iowa. She worked at a truck stop barely able to earn enough to buy food when her boss told her to go with a guy. She was promised $500 if she let him take pictures of her. He left her at the motel with dozens of nude shots and the bill. She lost her job and decided being homeless in the south beat Midwest winters."

Warren came over and took her hand, "My daughter, hopefully, God will provide and you'll be able to find a home." He grabbed another chair. He looked questioningly at his daughter, "Can I get you all anything to drink? Eat?"