The Righteous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait. Please put the phone down. I'll show you, but I have nothing else." she sighed.

"Good. I hate going to the cops. There's a trial and they take what you stole from me and put it in an evidence locker. Sometimes the cops steal it, but in any case, the crap looks like it'd been run over. He got up and sat with his butt on the desk not caring that the front of his pants was obscenely tented. He smiled evilly seeing the girl's eyes widen as she fixated on his large shaft. "Shit! You're just stalling," he reached behind him to pick up the receiver.

"Ok, sorry. You have no idea how hard this is," she moaned.

Luke laughed, "How hard it is for you, look what you've done to my dad. Last time he got like that we had to send Daisy home early then she called in sick the next two days."

Jimmy shook his head, "she didn't call in sick, she was in the hospital."

Virtue felt like throwing up, but she didn't have breakfast as Clarence limits her to just two meals a day, "can't have the mother of our flock getting fat, now. Can we?" She took off the baseball cap, then the coat. She hesitated then pulled the tee shirt off and folded it before placing it on the chair. She looked at the gruff man and then put her arms out doing a 360, "see...nothing," she said.

"Fuck it!" Anthony said angrily, "Quit fucking stalling and strip! I mean everything or we'll...hang on. Fuck!" he said looking at the two men leaning against the wall. "Holy shit! Jerry hand me the newspaper...yes, that one." He took the paper and grinned an evil grin, "Hello Mrs. Allen," he tapped the picture of the angry-looking woman on the front page. "Boys, you know Mrs. Virtue Allen, the bitch whose husband has crippled our business. Did he send you?" he asked.

Virtue suddenly felt worse, a lot worse. This was not a man upset over a $40 disc, this was a man on a mission, a man with a strong sense he'd been wronged. "No, really. I was curious about the store...he doesn't know I'm here...can't ever know," she squeaked.

Anthony came over with the same grin and roughly squeezed the large breast. "Boys, I think we have our staffing crisis averted. When I'm done with her, take her down the hall to Room A and get her set up. Then call the three appointments we had to postpone and let's get them in here." He pulled off the girl's bra nodding in approval, "You're going to be really popular," he grinned.

"What? No...I can't! She backed up into Luke's arms. She felt rough hands on her tits as he held her so Anthony could pull off her pants and panties.

Anthony picked up the girl and dropped her onto his desk. He shoved her knees onto her chest. She was trimmed but hairy. He liked hairy and hated the new trend for girls to look prepubescent. He wanted a woman and this was as much woman as he'd ever seen. He grabbed those plump tits and then unzipped his pants. He pulled out his huge cock and lined it up with the girl's wet slit.

Virtue was looking at the size of the man's cock in awe. It was huge! "Please, please, no. That won't fit," she cried.

"Dad, wait. I know you want to, but we need her intact for our customers. Remember the girl you put into the hospital?" Luke said putting a hand on Anthony's shoulder. "Patience, let her take care of our clients before you destroy her cunt."

The hairy man swore and stepped back. "Ok, fuck it! Get on your knees, bitch, and suck me off. Do it right, do it well or you know the phrase, I'll rip you a new one? It might not be a new one, but you get the drift."

Virtue slid off the desk suddenly relieved. This is better than being put in the hospital. She knelt on her heels and first stroked the fat cock, then before he could accuse her of stalling, she took the sour-tasting cock in her mouth. She had no choice and opened wide. She found she could take little more than just the wide-flared head and if she stroked his cock with both hands he moaned happily. She needed to make him happy. She never learned how to do this with Clarence now wishing he'd taught her something. She tried to imagine her mouth converted into a vagina.

Anthony looked down at those amazing tits and sighed. He was close to cumming wanting to hold off but Luke needed to prepare the girl so she wouldn't hurt business. "Look at me, look me in the eyes," he ordered. The girl instantly complied. She was looking up at him with her lips spread around his cock, her two hands pumping away. Her bright blue eyes looked at him with what looked like adoration. Could she be loving this? Being a little slut, a whore? He put a hand on her head as things began to peak and he felt his knees buckle as he came in her mouth.

Virtue gagged as she tasted the repugnant fluid, keeping up her stroking and bobbing not wanting to disappoint the man.

When he was done, he gently slapped her face. Swallow, bitch, not a drop on my clean floor!"

Anthony stepped back and nodded to Luke as he pulled up his pants not bothering to dry his cock off. He'll have his current girlfriend clean his cock when he got home...well, the homeless girl he'd taken in at least. "Oh, we need full body shots to put on the door," he ordered Luke.

Virtue was coughing but managed to say, "I have to get home to cook dinner, how long are you keeping me here?" she asked, "I'll do what you want," she managed to stammer out while fighting tears, "I just want to know."

"4. The next shift comes in at 4, but if those bitches bail, then your daddy is going to have to order out," Anthony said. "And your shift will be from 10 to 4, Monday to Friday until that fucking husband of yours calls off his demonstrations. Got it?"

She nodded her head as her vision was clouded by the flood of tears. All this for a $40 disc, she thought. Then she wondered, was she going to get paid like the other girls, or was she simply a slave?

Luke took the naked girl out to the store and put her against the wall. "Wait here. I need to get the camera," he ordered her.

She stood fully exposed, looking at the open sign wishing she could hide. Anyone who came in could be someone she knows. In small towns like this, everyone knows everyone. She tried to stop the tears, but the feeling of helplessness was overwhelming, plus there was the fear of her agreeing to be used by strange men.

The man came back, a leer on his face, "You are going to be a hit. We might up our rates for guys to get a piece of you. Put this on so it just covers your nose. That's it, now open your mouth as if wanting to suck my dick," he chuckled. "Open more, round...stick your tongue out. Good girl," he said. "Ok, turn around, bend over, and spread your ass, say ahhhh," he laughed loudly. "Perfect-looking cunt and asshole. Ok, you can stand up and take that off. Let me show you to your office," he chuckled.

Virtue was in a daze. Her tears had stopped but those were replaced by severe stomach cramping. She felt like cattle being led to the slaughterhouse, but worse. At least it's over for the poor cow whereas she had no idea how long or how much they'd make her do. 'Why, why, why, why did I take that? I could have come back later, it would have just been a couple of weeks,' she thought as the tears again welled up.

Luke opened a tiny closet with a foam mat on the floor. "Ok, here's how it works. We'll check the guy in, the standard rate is $25 for a handjob, $50 for a blowjob, $100 for a fuck, $200 for anal, and..."

"What? I don't do anal," she spat. "I'll do...um, the other three, but, ow!" she cried as Luke slapped her.

"Shut up while I'm talking. As I was saying, $200 for anal and $400 for around the world. Got it?" Luke said as he glared at the crying girl.

Virtue was rubbing her stinging cheek and looked confused. It was with incredible trepidation that she said softly, "I don't know what around the world is." She was starting to see that the more she cried the more excited Luke was getting. Anthony had been the same way.

Luke sighed, he hated these girls who didn't know what to do. Too many times they had to give a free voucher or a refund when the girl either balked or didn't know what to do. "Around the world is as follows, you suck the guy, get him hard. Then you turn around, letting him fuck your cunt. You can hump him, or he can hump you, play it by ear. Most guys like it when you plant your cunt against this hole so they can just shove their cocks in. Anyhow, let them fuck your cunt for a while then let them put their cocks in your ass. Then why it's called, 'around the world,' before they cum in your ass you pull off them and suck their cock until they cum. We don't care if you spit or swallow, but you will let them cum in your mouth," he said firmly. "Last girl who jerked a guy off when he didn't ask for it we took out back and let the homeless use her for a few hours. Got it?"

Virtue was horrified. She couldn't imagine anyone doing something so disgusting, no guy she knew would want a girl to do that, and no girl would ever want to do that. She jerked back again as Luke slapped her.

"I asked if you got it," he leaned over so his face was right in front of hers.

She nodded stifling back tears. Being slapped was not helping her to steel herself. She got herself in this position, as evil as these men were, it was her stupidity that allowed them leverage over her. 'Don't, don't tear up. Don't get them even more excited,' she told herself.

"Good. Ok. Now, see the lightboard? Green, yellow, orange, red, and violet. Handjob, blowjob, cunt fuck, ass fuck, and around the world is violet. Get it straight. We are not giving any freebies. That also goes for you, if you think a cock looks great and he paid for a handjob, you give him a blowjob or fuck him, think how happy you'll make the homeless." He glared at the naked girl and then grabbed her tits. "Regardless of which hole they want, you let them feel you up as much as they want. Also, it's ok to suck any of the guys off to get them ready for anything other than a handjob. If the guy fucking you decides he wants to change the package, he has a touchscreen and can change from say, orange to violet. When a guy comes, he's done. They have an hour to get off but that's it. If a guy wants you to suck his cock so he can get hard again, tell them they have to pay."

Virtue nodded her head even though Luke never asked her to. She didn't want to get slapped again. Her cheek still stung from both hard slaps. Her head was spinning thinking she was going to be sucking or fucking some stranger. "The men can reach through and grab me? What if they get rough or do something else?"

"See the button? Press it. We'll be here. If a guy won't leave after cumming and he won't pay to extend the session, press it."

Birth control was a sin but she had to ask, "Condoms? Do the guys wear them?" she asked.

"You bet they do, you sluts get a lot of cock, and after a few months regular shots of penicillin become routine, on the other hand, we take care of our girls. We have an arrangement over at the local hospital to get you checked. You will stop in twice a week, or..."

"...or I'll be making the homeless guys happy," she finished.

"Oh, don't kid yourself, the homeless women love getting you sluts to eat them out," he smiled. He looked at his watch, "Ok, if Jimmy got hold of the guys, your first appointment is in five minutes. He likes anal so you should use this, and plenty of it, he's pretty large...or so I hear," he said handing her a large tube of gel. "If you forget to use it, suck it up. The guy paid for anal, not for your comfort. I need to get back to the printer, guys get off faster seeing who they're fucking," he laughed, "Hell, I'm printing out a bunch, hand 'em out on the street. That'll bring business in."

He shut the door but opened it up again, "One more thing. You work for us exclusively. If we hear you're out hooking on your own..." He let Virtue finish the threat.

Virtue was alone with a chair, a kneeling pad, a blue pail (for spitting cum into, she thought), a box of condoms, sterilizing wipes, a waste can, and a tube of gel. She took a huge glob and at first, tentatively pressed it into her ass, then she plunged more in using her middle finger. Then she thought about how big Anthony's cock was and by the time the red light went on and she heard unzipping, she'd had three fingers up her ass. Then she heard a voice. She was surprised that she was so calm...so what? It wasn't going to be rape, was it? She was willingly (in a sense) offering her holes to strangers. She felt next to nothing with Clarence and her fingers in her ass didn't hurt.

"Hey babe, are you as pretty as your picture?" he asked.

She guessed it was ok to talk to the guys, clients...johns? "I would hope better," she said, "I'm a lot more three-dimensional," she said. A hand came through and she leaned a breast into it.

"Wow, no shit," the voice said. Then his hand disappeared and a hard cock came through another opening. She knelt, taking it into her mouth. "Oh, nice. I like it when you girls suck my cock first, that and anal I never get at home," he sighed.

Virtue was able to take almost all of him into her mouth and against the back of her throat, unlike Anthony. She got him as wet as she could, then she pulled off, still stroking his cock, then grabbed the condom and slipped it on. She was impressed by how deftly she did it as that was the first time she'd ever touched one. Then she realized the futility of getting his cock wet just to put on a condom. She licked and sucked the latex-covered shaft until he was again wet. She thought it was ironic that the taste of latex was fouler than the taste of flesh on a strange man's penis. The lube! No need to taste latex, she thought. She slathered the gel onto the man's impressive cock. She was learning.

She then turned to see his cock was perfectly lined up with her ass. She bent forward, reaching between her legs, and pressed the head against her slick virgin hole. She gritted her teeth and pressed back. Would it fit? Impossible, she thought. She let out a yelp feeling a cock slam into her rectum for the first time. She hated that it felt good. It should feel bad, disgusting, and degrading but it was a great feeling having the slick shaft slide in and out out of her anus.

"Damn! Most girls take a while to get used to my cock, but wow! You've got the best ass I've ever had. I'm going to ask for you every time," he said. "What's your name?"

Virtue hadn't thought about that and had to come up with a name fast, "Delilah," she said somewhat breathlessly. This was feeling good and then she realized how much more would it compound her sinning if she played with herself. It's not like she'd be thinking of another man any more than she was already. This guy did have a nice cock, though any cock after Anthony's would feel good.

"Can you stand up so I can play with those tits again?" he asked.

Virtue was surprised that the man was still able to fuck her ass while she was standing straight up. He was pinching and pulling her nipples while she was rubbing her pussy furiously. "Oooohhhh, wow! You keep doing that and you'll make me cum," she panted.

"Oh, cum! Cum for me. I'd love to make you cum," the man said eagerly. "I've never made a girl cum before...at least not here."

He was pulling harder on her nipples and she found if she popped her clit against the pubic bone, it was incredible. She felt the floor move and the room spin as she exploded. Her first orgasm! The feelings were amazing and lasted a lot longer than she thought. Clarence's orgasms last perhaps 15 seconds. This was four times that. She groaned happily and when she relaxed, she heard the man chuckle.

"Damn, girl. I wish I could see you, kiss you," he said. "That was incredible but I need to cum now," he said. He gripped her tits hard as his thrusting pace increased. The wall was shaking as he drove hard into her ass. His grip on her tits was almost painful and would most likely leave a mark.

She found it natural to match the man's thrusting with her ass humping back and she felt the aching increasing again inside her. She rubbed her clit and moaned loudly feeling more stimulated from a stranger fucking her ass than over the last six months of getting impersonally fucked by Clarence. She was aware the man's pace changed, he was trying to slow down, trying to fight it but his grip on her tits increased and he grunted that he was cumming.

It wasn't possible, but she could swear she could feel the spurts of sperm travel up his urethra into the tip of the condom. She'd thought it was strange after she put the condom on the man that it was so loose at the tip, but it all made sense now. She was relieved when the man's hands loosened on her breasts and looked down to see bright red streaks almost the shade of her nipples. Tonight with Clarence she'd have to have the lights off when he wanted to fuck her. She was amazed how easily she was thinking fuck rather than 'have sex,' or 'make love,' though she never thought what Clarence did to her every night was close to 'making love.' When this act started, regardless of how she phrased it, she just wanted it to end as soon as possible. As the man's slick cock pulled out of her she felt the aching rapidly fade. She was disappointed it ended?

Her asshole throbbed pleasantly as it returned to its normal size, and she heard the man humming a tune along with the rustling of clothes. She was wondering if it were her job to pull off the condom but he'd taken care of that.

"Thank you," the man said, "Both good and bad. You're the best fuck I've ever had," he said, though it rang sad in Virtue's ears. "But that's the fastest I've ever cum. Oh, well"

"Yours was the best cock I've ever had," she found herself saying.

She pulled out a few of the wipes and cleaned her ass, listening to the man finish zipping up. She wondered what his room looked like. Then she saw his hand come through holding bills. "Thank you," she said taking the five 20s. Then the hand disappeared, and the door on the other side opened and closed. A feeling of sadness came over her as she looked around her room. Was she supposed to just stay in here? What if she had to pee? The blue pail. She tried the door and it was locked. They took her phone so she had no idea what time it was.

She tried to do some calculations, 11 when she came to the store. 30 minutes trying not to look like all she wanted was the video. 40 minutes being stripped and sucking the disgusting man's cock. Getting fucked in the ass was...what? 45 minutes? That makes it almost 1 PM and her stomach growled with hunger.

As she sat naked and alone on the chair, she heard footsteps.

Jimmy opened the door wondering if he'd find the girl curled in the fetal position as most newbies were but she was standing up and looking unfazed she's just had her anal cherry taken. "You have to use the bathroom? Maybe freshen up a little. At one, you have your next client." he felt her wet pussy, "Good, he wants your cunt, he's paying extra to cum in your mouth so you'll see both yellow and orange, got it?" he asked as he led the girl down the hall.

"I haven't eaten all day, can I get some lunch?" she asked.

Jimmy nodded, "Sorry, we should have asked. Is Subway ok?" he asked.

Virtue thought it sounded great. She thought about the area and that was the closest place to grab a quick bite, "Yes, the 6" Black Forest with all the veggies," she smiled. Impulsively she hugged the man and then went into the bathroom to pee.

"Where are my clothes?" she asked, "My phone, purse, and things?" she asked as Jimmy led her back to her room.

"Oh, don't worry, your stuff is all there," he pointed to a bank of lockers. "Let's get you a robe," he said. "I'm sorry about Anthony and Luke. Like father, like son. They could be labeled as misogynists," he whispered. "You do not want either of them to fuck you. They like to hurt the girls, so...shit! I'm so sorry."