The Rules Violation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Finis
Finis
235 Followers

But he could smell musk on her. In her hair. The sweat of another man. Another man had already done all of those things to her today.

He pulled away, not roughly or abruptly, but regretfully. He couldn't do what her body was asking for.

She sighed slightly. She knew why. They'd discussed it before, early in the arrangement of the rules. But she obviously wished he would sometimes.

"Maybe I will," he said.

She smiled and nodded.

Maybe he would call Wendy, see if she wanted to get together for drinks. Regardless of anything else that had happened in that kiss. He was most definitely aroused now.

Three hours later Wendy gasped as Kyle pushed her up against the door to her apartment as it slammed shut.

They'd met for drinks in the city. He'd pressed his seduction of her, driven by desire to vent his frustrations and needs on her apparent receptiveness. She'd been bashful at first. Blushing and playing the shy school girl. But the way her eyes caught his, the way her hand would reach up and touch his shoulder when she laughed. It had only been a matter of time.

She melted into his kiss. Her tongue was hot and eager. Her hands ran through his hair and clung to the back of his head. He pulled off her jacket with a tug and she moaned against his lips She thrust her chest out against him and he could feel her firm breasts pressed up against his chest. He had lovely breasts; full and round, not so large they sagged, not so small she needed a push up to get cleavage.

He began pulling at the buttons of her blouse, exposing the green lacy bra underneath. He'd been eying these breasts for weeks now, wondering how they would look hanging naked and free. He got the buttons undone and tugged her top off again with a demanding jerk. He was going to have her. Her moans all to eagerly agreed. She wanted to be had.

He pulled her away from the door and they shuffled to her couch, still locked at the lips; tongues still thrashing hotly in each others mouths. They fell back in a somewhat controlled fall and he landed on top of her. She giggled. Her laughter quickly turned to moans however as he began kissing his way down her neck. Front clasp bra. He unsnapped that as he traced his lips along the top of her cleavage He looked up and met her eyes, she was watching him while biting her lip and a smug school girl grin. Young, excited, hot and bothered; her eyes were full of delight and mischief. She was going to let this married man fuck her they said. They danced with the idea of it.

He smirked back and slid the cups of her bra aside and revealed her naked breasts. Her nipples were quite pink, and they stood erect and prominent against the pale smooth flesh of her mounds. He kissed his way over to the right one and took it in his mouth. She gasped as he swirled his tongue hotly around it, sucking gently as he did so.

"Oh fuck," she breathed hotly just above a whisper.

He'd never heard her curse before. She was normally a quiet and reserved girl who was the picture of courtesy. The accidental vulgarity hinted at a wild ride beneath the day time bashfulness.

That aroused him almost as much as the feel of her flesh in his mouth, and the smell of her perfume in his nostrils; the view from between the swell of her breasts. Sex was a full sensory experience. Sound was not to be forgotten.

He continued sucking on her nipple as they tugged and pulled at each others clothing. He pulled off long enough to tug his own shirt off and switch to her other breast. He wiggled out of her dress slacks, revealing the matching lacy green thong to her bra. He latched on to her other nipple with his lips and teased it with the tip of his tongue. She moaned and arched herself against him, wrapping her toned legs around his waist, and running her fingers through his hair.

Kyle started kissing his way down between her breasts to her tummy. Her breath quickened to a pant in anticipation, and he heard her catch for just a moment. Her normal boyfriend or lover must not go down on her very often, because she was obviously getting very aroused by just the idea. That was good, he could work with that.

He slid off to his knees on the couch in front of her and hooked his fingers in her thong and started to slowly slide it down over her hips. She lifted her butt slightly to help and watched him with great anticipation. He smiled back with a relaxed, confident smirk. Relax, he said with it, I know what I'm doing. She bit her lip and lifted her legs so he could slid the thong all the way off.

And then she lay naked before him.

He slid his hands up her thighs, gently spreading her legs before him up to her waiting pussy. She was neatly trimmed, with just a very close cropped patch of pubic hair above her clit. She obviously took care of herself down here. Her labia were engorged and slightly larger than he'd expected. He could smell the musk of her arousal practically oozing off of her; a heady scent that went straight from his nostrils to his cock, causing it to swell against his pants stiffly. He ran his hand sup her thighs and caressed her sex with his thumbs, she was hot to the touch, and he could already feel wetness just by brushing the edges of her lips and slit. She moaned deeply.

Lowering his lips down to her waiting pussy, he kissed around it slowly, building her anticipation and desire by avoiding contact with the right spots just yet. This was a dance, one he knew all the steps too. She squirmed playfully as he kissed her thighs and lips. He looked up to grin at her. She was flushed from the tips of her nipples to her cheeks with excitement and giddy anticipation. Her breasts rose and fell as she panted with desire. He made eye contact with her and touched her clit very lightly with the tip of his tongue. Her breath caught slightly and she smiled with sudden embarrassment and vulnerability, suggesting suddenly that she was much younger than her twenty three years.

Another huge turn on for him. Maybe no one had ever gone down on her.

Yes, he was fully erect now, straining against his clothing.

He ran his tongue slowly up her slit. She was very wet. He watched her face as he parted her lips with his tongue. Her eye lids fluttered closed and she arched her head backwards. She let out a soft "ahhhh..." under her breath. She tasted very musky, slightly sweet, with a hint of sour and salty sweat. The taste of a fully aroused woman. Every woman tasted different, but there were definite similarities. Like different labels of the same variety of grape made into wines.

Kyle had sampled many of them.

He slowly built up speed with his tongue, wrapping his lips around her slit and clit and sucking slightly to build pressure. Inside his mouth, his tongue tormented the insides of her labia and the underside of her clit. He didn't want her getting off yet, so he avoided most direct contact with the hard nub of her sexual center.

She was very squirmy. She writhed and wriggled under his mouth and hands like a snake. As he built tempo and pressure, he had to start holding her thighs down with his arms and hands to keep her from escaping his torments. Her voice slowly built from soft sighs and pants, to high pitched gasps and whines.

Like the taste of them, every woman sounded different in the throes of passion. Wendy was a whiner. Her voice would break into a whimper or a moan would crescendo rapidly to a high pitched whine. For all her reserve and courtesy in the work place, she was not shy about vocalizing her pleasure. Yet another turn on for Kyle.

As the minutes dragged on, he slowly increased the amount of times his tongue flicked against her clit. It was hard and swollen in her lust, and she kept trying to move it to the center of where his tongue was. She was thrusting now, bucking as she tried to reach orgasm. Not yet.

He moved one of his hands from holding down her things and ran it up into the now sloppy wetness that was the union of his mouth and her crotch. He slowly inserted his index finger as he rapidly flicked her tongue against the very tip of her clit.

She cried out, arching her back almost off the couch. He pushed his finger deeper, wriggling it around gently as he went. Her rapid panting turned into gasping.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she cried out in surprise and lust.

He was thrashing his tongue hard and fast against her clit now. It was time to finish her off.

He moved his finger in and out now in time with the action of his tongue. She squeezed her flesh around his finger tightly.

It only took a few more seconds.

She cried out loudly in deep gasping breaths that ended in whiny high notes. Her body bucked and thrashed against him in spastic, erratic thrusts.

She came. Loudly and unashamed.

He withdrew his finger as she started to descend and trying to catch her breath. As her body settled back down onto the couch he pulled away and wiped his mouth off with his other hand.

She'd reached above her and grasped onto the couch above her head as she'd come, and now her arms relaxed and she wrapped her fingers through locks of her own hair, tugging slightly. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she panted and shuddered. Her cheeks were fully flushed, and the her skin was blotchy and red on her torso, but especially around her breasts and neck.

He was mildly surprised and slightly amused; not to mention a little pleased with himself. That had obviously been a pretty intense orgasm.

"You okay?" he said softly as he slide up on top of her.

"Mm-hmm" she panted through pursed lips readily. She opened her eyes and looked at him. She wasn't feeling playful anymore, she was fully consumed by lust and desire. It was serious business now. Playtime was over.

"Lets go to your bedroom," he suggested, kissing her neck.

She nodded, "okay," she breathed in eager agreement.

He helped her up, she stood somewhat unsteadily. He smiled at her and steady her with his arms around her naked waist. She smiled with a hint of the school girl bashfulness again as she swayed against him, leaning her bare chest and breasts against him. She was hot to the touch, and beginning to sweat lightly.

"Easy there," he said gently.

She giggled softly and wrapped her arms around his neck, She kissed him hotly, submissively. Her mouth opened and she invited his tongue into her mouth with a moan.

He held onto her as they kissed, giving her a moment to find her balance. After a moment she broke away and withdrew from his arms, but she kept a hold of his hand with both of hers. She bit her lip and led her him down the hall to a small bedroom.

He followed her lithe, youthful nakedness with a smirk. Her bed was not very large, not compared to his king sized one at home at least, but it had plenty of room to play. She sat back on the edge of it with a flop and a playful grin. She pulled him close by his bet loops and looked up with a mixture of lust and glee. He just smirked down at her.

She ran her hands up against his crotch, and bit her lip again as his erection pressed against her hand. He was very hard. She unbuckled his belt quickly. He reached up and pet a lock of her hair behind her ear. She shivered slightly, but did not let it distract her from her task. Belt undone she undid his pants and unzipped him; pausing only to rub him through his boxer briefs again. Then she brought her hands up and pulled both his pants and boxers down. He stepped out with a hand on her shoulder, then stood up straight again in front of her, fully naked himself.

His cock stood up right before her face, hard and swollen with his own lust. He was not much longer than an average man, at right around seven inches, but he was quite thick; most woman could only barely touch their thumb and index finger together when wrapping around him if they squeezed tightly.

"Oh my, look at this guy," she said and took him in her right hand to begin stroking him.

He said nothing, merely content to watch her for the moment.

She cupped his scrotum with her left hand and stroked his length a few more times. It felt very good, and his eyes closed involuntarily. New to receiving oral sex this girl might be, but she had definitely handled a man's cock before. Her fingers glided along all the right places and squeezed gently along the mid sections. Here was an area she was not bashful in.

He opened his eyes again just in time to see her lower her face to him and take the first few inches into her open mouth. Her mouth was hot and wet. Now he let out a moan. He loved being in a woman's mouth. Sometimes more than her pussy, depending on his mood. He watched with lust as she struggled to get half of his thickness. Her young face screwed up with concentration and effort. She sucked up and down a few times, each time getting a little more than below.

God he loved watching that. It was a rush of masculinity and control. Especially on a young woman like Wendy. Still an adult, but young enough to be in the full blossom of her sexuality. No age touched her face as she looked up to see if she was pleasing him with her attentions.

He ran his fingers along her cheek affectionately, almost fatherly; the mentor and the student. The idea made him throb between her lips. She closed her eyes again and moved her head up and down, bobbing ever farther along his shaft. She kept her right hand firmly on the base of him, holding him tightly in place, her left hand was alternatively squeezing and caressing his scrotum gently.

This girl was no stranger to sucking a man's cock. Youth and experience. Bashful exterior, eager sex kitten in the bedroom. He groaned, god he should have tapped her months ago.

They went on like that for several minutes, and just like he'd down to her, she built up his anticipation and lust. Playtime was indeed over.

He was nowhere near close, but much farther along than he had been before they started when he pulled her off of him. She gasped and panted a few times to catch her breath. She looked up with eager submission and wanton lust as he pushed her back on the bed. She crawled backwards to make room for him, spreading her legs with excitement as he slid up between them, his fully engorged and swollen cock dangling between his legs.

They both wanted it buried deep inside her. Right now. No more waiting.

He followed her up as she lay fully back, her legs propped up on either side of him.

In seconds, his cock penetrated her sopping went entrance and spread her apart.

She gasped loudly as he slid the first third of his shift inside of her in the first stroke. He felt his thick manhood spreading her apart, forcing her body to accommodate his invasion. She clung to his shoulders with her hands tightly. Her eyes were screwed shut in ecstasy, her head arched back, exposing her neck and pushing her breasts up against him.

He withdrew slightly and pressed forward again, this time sliding fully two thirds of himself into her. She let out a very high pitched whine of pleasure. Fuck she was tight. She was so tight and hot around him. Her pussy squeezed him from all sides as he pressed his cock into her. He could feel her sopping wet fluids squish out around him messily. She was so wet and aroused there was no difficulty in the thrust, but, goddamn, she was so tight.

He backed out a little again and this time thrust, slightly slower, but driving all the way until he felt the hilt of his cock collide with her flesh.

She arched her back up off of the bed and threw her head back, crying out once again in pleasure. The walls of her pussy strained and quivered against his thickness; her whole body trembling with the effort of allowing his invasion of her body.

"Ooh Fuuck!" she cried again, and began bucking and thrusting. She was coming. Already.

He withdrew and plunged in to the hilt again, causing another gasp to rip from her throat. Again. Again. Again. His balls slapped against her ass with the force of his thrusts. The sound of wet suction and skin slapping against skin mingled with her gasps and cries as they fucked.

He fucked her. She fucked back. Thrusting back against him on every stroke, still riding the orgasm she'd reached upon merely penetration.

He closed his eyes and lost himself in it. Warmth and wetness engulfed him tightly. Her young, nubile pussy yielded to his force not just willingly, but eagerly, submissively. She let him have her without resistance, lifting her hips up to angle herself better for deeper, harder, thrusts.

She let go of his arms and reached above her, grasping onto the bed as their thrusting increased force and speed. The smell of their musk and sweat filled the room, he was dimly aware he was grunting with effort, even as she cried and whined with every penetrating thrust of his cock.

Kyle wondered if this is what his wife had been doing earlier today. If she had yielded to another man the way Wendy yielded to him now. Her legs and crotch spread, inviting rough invasion into her sopping wet pussy. He grunted and thrust into the young woman beneath him with even more force; anger and jealousy seeping into his mind. She cried out even louder in pleasure.

In his mind's eye he saw his wife, her legs spread before a strange man, pulling his unknown cock deep into the pussy that rightful belonged to him, her husband. He thrust harder into Wendy, faster.

She was coming again, her breath coming in ragged gasping whines.

He imagined this stranger making his beautiful wife come. He pounded his cock over and over into the girl he invaded below. She clung to the bed and writhed beneath him.

He squeezed his eyes shut tight against the imagery of a strange cock invading his wife's body hard enough to make her body shake and shudder with thrusts of unimaginable force. He heard Megan cry out in a mix of pain and delight as she was taken brutally by the assault of this stranger's fucking.

Wendy was still coming, or maybe coming again. He buried his face in her neck and fucked her. Hard. She was clinging onto the edge of her bed for dear life. Her pussy under assault by his body and lust.

In his imagination, she saw the stranger burst his seed deep into his wife's wanton pussy, and she exploded with lust and submissively took his load deep in her womb.

He exploded into Wendy, seeing little points of light as he grunted loudly, filling up his young assistant with spasm after spasm of his fluids. She cried out in surprise. He wasn't wearing a condom, and he had no idea if she was on the pill, but he didn't care. He watched the stranger fill up his wife; he emptied his load into the nethers of the girl trapped beneath him.

He shuddered as he slowed to a stop, and she wrapped her arms around him. They were both drenched in sweat and the sticky residue of their fucking. He collapsed down against her and she wrapped her legs tight around him. He could feel his semen squish out of her and around him slightly. There had been quite a bit.

"It's okay," she whispered, "I'm on the pill." She ran her fingers through the back is his hair as they caught their breath together.

Well, that was a relief at least.

Maybe, just a twinge disappointing.

(Megan)

Megan pretended to be asleep as Kyle slipped into their bedroom later that night. It was after one in the morning; he'd been gone for almost six hours.

He didn't turn on the light as he quietly undressed.

She wondered who it had been. Who had given her body to her husband tonight?

She didn't know all of his lovers, just like he certainly didn't know all of hers. But she knew of a few.

One of his assistants maybe? She knew he'd had one of them two years ago, a very cute young blonde that frankly, reminded Megan a lot herself ten years ago. Hm. That would be difficult to arrange on a weeknight with no notice. Maybe a new one, a girl she hadn't met or seen. That thought tantalized her. What would this strange young girl look like? Was she blonde? She knew Kyle preferred blondes. She would be young of course. He liked his lovers young. Probably less than twenty five or so, with a nubile body that pressed itself up against his...

Finis
Finis
235 Followers