The Rules Violation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Finis
Finis
235 Followers

She leaned further into her husband as the last show wound down. He was breathing deep and soft. Megan looked up and smiled; he was asleep. She leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips. They were warm, dry, and soft. She kept kissing him, brushing her lips lightly against his until he woke up. She smiled down at him, feeling a bubble of affection well up and burst inside her chest.

"Sleepy head, bedroom is this way," she said softly.

"Mm-hmm," he mumbled and rubbed his face.

She took his hand, helped him up, and led him to their bedroom. They undressed and laid down, spooning together. She pulled his arm tight around her, under her breasts.

God she loved him. She'd do whatever it took to preserve things.

(Kyle)

It was about midnight when there was a knock on the door.

Kyle was sitting home alone on his couch watching reruns of a sitcom he hadn't enjoyed even when it was new fifteen years ago. Megan had been gone for three days now at that stupid conference. He'd tried to arrange time with Wendy, but she was spending the week with her boyfriend. She hadn't said no last week when she'd given him a blow job in his office after hours; she seemed quite eager in fact. But she didn't want her boyfriend catching wind of her messing around with her boss. So she'd turned him down.

Which was fine he guessed, but now he had to sit at home and try not to think about Megan hooking up with some strange guy at her business conference. He knew she would. She always did. It was the best time for it really. No chance of breaking any of the rules.

He got up to answer the door.

It was Juliette.

"We need to talk," she said, and brushed past him to step inside.

"Come on in," he said after a second and shut the door.

Juliette was a knockout. Taller than Megan by a couple of inches, dark brunette hair that hung in waves down to her shoulder blades, sexy green eyes, and a full figured curvy body; she was kind of the opposite end of the spectrum from Megan's California cheerleader looks. She was dressed in a wine colored cocktail dress, and a fashionable black trench coat. She marched into the middle of his living room and took off her coat, turning to face him as she dropped it on the back of the couch.

She was dressed to kill. A powerful jungle cat out on the prowl.

Kyle raised his eyebrows in appreciation.

"What's the occasion? Haven't seen you this dressed up since last New Year's eve when the four of us hit the town," Kyle said, heading to the kitchen to offer her a drink.

"I came to see you," she said simply, "I'll take some of that Glenfiddich I got you for your birthday if you still have some," she continued as he walked past her.

Kyle raised an eyebrow, he'd never seen her drink anything stronger than a glass of wine. Eighteen year old scotch was not what he pictured her drinking. He pulled it down from the top shelf though and got two tumblers from the cabinet.

"Rocks?" he asked.

"No thank you," she said. Her voice was steady, but he could hear rage just under the surface; ready to bubble up like lava.

He poured a couple of fingers of whiskey in each glass and walked them over to her. She held out her hand for it, and he could see her fingers just slightly trembled. Their fingers brushed as the glass changed hands, and she caught his eye for a moment, then looked down and away.

Damn, that had been a sexy look.

Rule number one, never at our house. Rule number two, never with someone we know.

He sighed and pulled his hand away. "What's wrong Jules?" he asked and leaned back against the couch.

She took a large sip of the whiskey. She didn't shudder or wince as she swallowed it.

"You know what I do for a living right?" she said, more looking for confirmation than asking a question.

He nodded, "You're a software engineer for smart phones still right?"

She nodded.

He shrugged, "What about it?"

Juliette took another large sip of her scotch and then sat the now half empty glass on the coffee table. She pulled her phone out of her purse and turned it over in her hands a few times.

"About a year ago, I started developing an application that police could install on a suspect's phone remotely, to turn it on via the wireless connection, and turn the camera and microphone on by remote command," she said.

Kyle raised his eyebrows, "With a warrant I hope."

She shrugged, "I just do what I'm asked. There are already a dozen apps that can do it, but our goal was to make the whole process remote, to never need access to the suspect's phone; to make it invisible once there, and to give no sign it was operating."

"Sounds very James Bond," he smirked a little.

She didn't smile. "The project was scrapped. Too many ethical and legal problems. But I kept my code. It was an interesting project, and I kept developing it in my spare time."

"Interesting hobby," he said, taking a drink of his own scotch.

"Well, I almost wish I hadn't," she said. She turned her phone face up and unlocked it, then started tapping things with her thumb.

Kyle sat forward a little.

She hit a button and the sound of a woman in the throes of orgasming poured out of her phone.

Kyle raised his eyebrows.

"Last month, I started getting suspicious of Todd. He was acting strange, working late, coming home freshly showered..." she said over the sounds of sex coming out of her phone.

Kyle didn't need the rest spelled out for him, "You suspected he was having an affair, so you put this software on his phone..."

She nodded. She picked up her glass and drained half of it. The woman's voice peaked, and she cried out a few curse words, apparently announcing her orgasm with a spout of vulgarity. His flesh prickled. Her voice...

"I recorded this last week. It's a little muffled, because his phone was probably in his pocket, but it's the clearest quality I have of about half a dozen sessions,"

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"shouted the woman on the phone. There was an audible slapping sound. Whoever it was was getting fucked pretty hard.

He felt his hands begin to sweat. He looked up at Juliette, she was watching him carefully.

"It's Megan, Kyle. That's your wife," she said.

Kyle stood up. He could hear Megan's recorded voice winding down, but then the slapping pitched up tempo and her voice pitched and gasped again, she was probably going to come again. He knew her rhythms. He wanted to smash the phone.

"Turn it off," he said. His voice was made of steel.

Juliette reached over and hit a button. The playback stopped, leaving the room silent.

He started to speak, but she interrupted, "He uses her name after they finish up. She says something else I can't quite here, but I can make out your name."

He held up his hand.

She stopped talking.

He let out his breath slowly.

He was pissed. But he also pretty much had already known.

"I know you and Megan have an open relationship, she told me last year, so I guess you aren't surprised really. But she also told me there were rules," Juliette said.

Kyle nodded, "Never in our house, never with people we both know, and never get so attached you can't break it off cleanly."

"Well it's none of my business how you handle things with your wife. But Todd and I have no such arrangement. Nor would I ever agree to any arrangement where he got to fuck my best friend," she said. She sounded hurt now, and bitter.

"I'll ask her to break if off, it's the best I can do..." he said. Oh yeah, Megan would break it off alright. And he'd probably break his foot off in Todd's ass.

Juliette shook her head, "No. You do that, and it'll destroy our friendship, and Todd and I will go through a messy divorce."

Kyle looked at her with a frown. "You don't want a divorce?"

She shook her head and took another large sip of the scotch, "No. Even with proof of an affair - which I don't have really, since all I have is audio, we have no pre-nup. He'd still get half of everything. The house, alimony from me since I make about fifty percent more than him; no, I don't want a divorce."

"What do you want then?" he asked.

She finished the last of her whiskey without looking up. She slowly set the glass down on the table, and then stood up slowly. The satiny material of her dress slid provocatively along her thighs as she moved. She walked over to him, still not looking up to make eye contact.

Reaching up, she took the tumbler of whiskey out of his hand and set it down. Her other hand snaked up behind his neck, and her fingers laced into the back of his hair. Her perfume wafted forward with her, and she smelled spicy; it wasn't a scent he'd ever smelled on Megan or any of his other partners before.

Still without making eye contact he pulled her self up and brushed his lips across his slowly. It was just a touch, a feather of lips against lips, but her breath was hot and moist against his mouth. He swallowed. She was intensely sexy. He could feel the ample mounds of her breasts brush up against his chest; full and heavy, but there was no way she was wearing a bra in that dress. He could feel her nipples hard beneath soft fabric.

Finally, as she pulled back a little, she looked up and made eye contact. Her mouth was parted slightly, and she flicked just the tip of her tongue along her bottom lip. She wanted more. Another kiss. She wanted lust.

They kissed again, and wrapped their arms around each other. Her mouth opened and their tongues swirled together. She breathed out a heavy moan and stood up on her tip-toes to make herself even with his mouth.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" she breathed against his lips as they parted a few intense moments later.

"Very," he said. He meant it too. This wasn't a young co-ed, eager to get herself off with her professor. This was a woman; all curves and soft lines contained - just barely, in burgundy satin. Her raven hair cascaded down her back, her lips were dark red and hot; her eyes, still half closed from the kiss were bright blue and glistening with emotion.

"Todd hasn't touched me in months," she whispered, kissing him again, her arms clung to him longingly. "I'm not wearing a single fucking thing under this dress," she said and arched herself against him.

Kyle felt his cock begin to swell and become erect; start to strain against his clothing as she continued swirling her tongue around his lips and dart between them to tag his. Her breath tasted of whiskey and arousal. She was practically climbing him as she pulled herself up with her arms tight around his neck.

In the back of his mind, somewhere under the testosterone surge of this sexy woman throwing herself at him, Kyle thought of the rules.

Never at our house.

Never with someone we know.

Juliette moaned against his lips and ran one hand down his chest to slide it up under his shirt and around to his spine, using it to pull herself even tighter against him. He could feel his cock bulging against her stomach.

He pulled away from her oral onslaught for a moment, "I can't." he said reluctantly.

She pressed her lips against his neck when he pulled his mouth away and sucked at his flesh moaning, "Yes you can, Megan said you guys can fuck whoever you want..." she ran her hand down to the bulge in his pants and squeezed. He was rock hard and uncomfortably contained in his trousers. He fought to keep out a groan as her hand squeezed and rubbed him through his clothes.

"And I can tell you want to fuck me, right now, and I really, really, want you too..." she kissed him again.

"Only because you're pissed at Todd," he said around the kiss.

She squeezed his cock again firmly and he felt his resolve wearing out fast.

"So what? You bet I am. Not just because he betrayed me," she said and kissed him with a hot open mouth again, swirling her tongue against his, "but he also has been so busy fucking your wife, he hasn't touched me in months. I'm ready to claw my eyes out I'm so horny..." she panted huskily against him.

"Jules... you're a friend, I care about you a lot," he started to say in protest. He felt her unbutton his pants and pull his zipper down.

"So you only fuck twenty something college girls you don't care about?" she reached her hand down his pants and ran her fingers along his boxer briefs, she pulled his achingly hard cock up straight so it wasn't straining against his pants anymore. The relief ripped a moan from his lips.

"That's not what I meant..." he said.

She kissed him again, then whispered, "I get it, you think if we do this, for the reasons you think I'm doing this, that I'll regret it," Her fingers danced along the fabric, teasing his shaft with her fingers. She gave him another squeeze.

He closed his eyes, "something like that..." he groaned.

"Why don't you let me worry about my reasons Kyle..." she said, and then sunk to her knees.

He watched as the dark haired beauty pulled his cock out, swollen and throbbing from his pants; wrapping her fingers around his thick shaft. Her finger nails were painted the same dark red as her lips, and they contrasted strikingly against her pale skin and the hot flesh of his cock. She looked up and ran her tongue along the underside of his manhood, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

He was done. He couldn't refuse anymore.

He closed his eyes and let his head fall back in acceptance of the inevitable.

In seconds he felt her warm, wet mouth engulf him.

Fuck he loved being in a woman's mouth.

She sucked greedily, running her lips up and down him tightly. She moaned.

He looked down to watch his member disappear into her dark red lips. Her eyes were shut in pleasure, and her hand kept a tight hold on the base of his shaft, holding him in place.

Fucking shit that was a sexy sight.

It was even sexier knowing that she was his friend's wife.

He watched them kiss during barbeques, corporate luncheons, holiday parties, and just coming over for dinner. He'd always found her attractive but had never entertained fantasies about her. He knew she went home to her husband happily. Or at least he'd assumed she did.

Now she was here, on her knees on the floor of his living room, sucking his cock with greedy enthusiasm. Holy fuck.

She continued to suck him for several minutes. Each of them getting more into it and more turned on with each time her mouth dove down along his thick shaft. She pulled off of him and stood up. They kissed passionately, mouths open and eagerly pawing at each other.

Together, the pulled her dress up and over her head. Her hair fell free behind it and her arms held onto his neck.

She was indeed, not wearing a single fucking thing under it.

Her breasts were full, much larger than Megan's, but she was pale skinned, with almost no tan. They hung from her chest heavily, smooth swells of milky skin ending in thick prominent dark pink nipples. Her tummy was not perfectly flat like Megan's, but she wasn't even a little bit chubby; just a small pleasantly round swell as his eyes dove down her body to her navel. Her pussy was very neatly trimmed, with just a small lien of dark pubic hair above her clit. Her mound was shaved clean otherwise. It was also slightly puffy and pink, like a ripening peach.

He ran his hands between her legs and found her crotch to be slippery wet. Juliette moaned and almost buckled in his hands as her knees trembled.

"Steady," he said softly against her lips.

"God, I want you inside me so bad."

He kissed her again, and she melded her body against his as they sank down to the floor He put his hand behind her head and laid her back gently. They broke off kissing to pull his clothes off with a quick series of tugs and pulls.

Then they were naked together. She ran her hands up his arms and looked up at him lustfully.

He flexed his legs forward and ran his cock along her wetness. Her eyes rolled up and her eyelids fluttered shut. She let out a soft sigh.

Kyle watched her as she flexed himself u and down the outside of her pussy a few more times. She was slippery and soaking wet, so soon, so was he. He adjusted his position slightly and started to slip into her.

Juliette gasped out as his tip penetrated her and he started to force her apart with his girth.

"Easy tiger," she breathed, "I haven't ever had a guy your size, and it's been a while, gently..." she bit her lip sexily.

Kyle wasn't sure which throbbed harder, his ego, or his cock.

He nodded and eased off on the pressure. He slowly, carefully, worked his way up into her, just an inch more with each stroke. She was very tight, not what he would have expected from a woman married for five years and over the age of thirty. She felt amazing.

Juliette kept her neck arched back, and her hips thrust up. Her hands gripped his arms tightly. As he made the final few thrusts into her, finally burying the hilt of his cock in her wetness, she cried out in ecstasy.

He gently rocked in and out of her, feeling her walls press and glide against him with each exit, and part like hot silk for him with each re-entrance They kissed. She ran her arms up around his neck and held him tightly. He could feel her trembling.

He pulled back a little to look at her. She had tears on her cheeks.

He frowned and stopped his gentle thrusting.

She whimpered and pulled against him, pulling him deeper into her, "Don't stop!" she whispered.

"Why are you crying?" he asked, torn between confusion and lust.

She rocked her body against him, trying to get him going again, she just shook her head, "Not now, please Kyle, don't stop!" she pulled his face down and kissed him again.

It was a new kiss, it was emotional. He felt her swelling up under him, clinging to him with desperation and desire, not just writhing in lust like his lovers generally did. She wanted him. Not his body. Not his cock.

She wanted him.

He felt waves of guilt crashing against him as he began to thrust harder into her, giving in to her desire. He felt his own needs rise up. He hadn't felt anything like this with his wife in years. Sex between them had become a matter of satisfying the physical. They'd reduced it to play, rather than coupling.

Kyle had become so used to closing off his emotions during sex so as not to become attached, he'd started doing it to his wife; and maybe she had been with him too.

Now, as he thrust into Juliette, the wife of one of his friend's, their nerves were raw, exposed. Both made vulnerable by the actions of others. She was no longer crying, she was panting and gasping in pleasure. He wanted her to come. He wanted feel her lose it.

They crashed together. Kissing. Pulling. Gripping. Thrusting.

Not once did Kyle think about Megan. Or Todd. Or anyone else but the woman beneath him.

He was very close, when she gasped out, "You have to pull out. I'm not on anything. I don't want to get pregnant,"

He almost growled in frustration, he was literally just a few strokes from exploding.

"Come in my mouth," she whispered against his lip, almost like she was making a deal with him, offering him the next best thing.

"Alright," he grunted and pulled out with a tremendous expenditure of willpower.

They sat up and she leaned over, quickly taking him into her mouth.

He moaned and couldn't help himself but to thrust as she swallowed him. Her dark hair fell around them and obscured his view, but it didn't matter. He was so close just the sensation of her hair softly brushing his thighs trigger him. He grunted loudly and pushed himself into her eager mouth, spasming with heavy, wet spurts down her throat. She stroked the base of him hard and fast as he came.

He came raggedly, easily one of the most intense orgasms he'd experienced in years.

When he was spent he fell back, panting. Juliette stroked him a few more times and pulled off of him. She sat up and wiped her mouth self consciously.

Finis
Finis
235 Followers