The Rules Violation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Finis
Finis
236 Followers

She quietly shifted her legs a little. Her pulse began to quicken.

He did like his lovers young. She knew about Jessie, the eighteen year old that lived down the block two years ago. She'd honestly worried about that one. Not for the girl, but for what the girl might tell her parents if she got scared. Still, the idea of her thirty something husband seducing and fucking that eighteen year old girl... That was - frighteningly exciting. She wondered if she'd been a virgin when he'd taken her. Had he popped her cherry? God, that was hot.

What was wrong with her? Didn't she love her husband? Why wasn't she jealous of his conquests?

She did of course; love him. But just thinking about it made her pulse race, her breathing quicken. What was it then?

Pride? She was proud of him. Her man. Her man could seduce these young nubile women and take their forbidden fruits from them. Yes. Her man could do this. Have any woman he wanted. Including her. She often remembered his seduction of her with delight.

He'd been confident, and sexy; insistent in his charms, but coaxing in his casual touches. He probably didn't even realize how quickly she'd submitted to the idea of having sex with him. She'd held off for a few dates by sheer will alone. He could have had her that first night.

Oh yes, Megan knew why these girls gave themselves to her husband. She'd been one of them.

He quietly slipped under the covers. She caught a whiff of a strange smell. Lightly flowery. Oh god, he'd probably showered at her house, this strange girl. Megan could still smell his lover's shampoo. It must have been less than an hour ago.

She felt the slightest tickle between her legs. An hour ago, maybe two, her husband had buried his cock in another woman. Conquering her like he'd conquered Megan herself ten years ago.

Megan shifted her legs against each other slightly and squeezed them together, putting pressure on her crotch, teasing herself. She was definitely aroused. Megan wondered if he'd be willing to take her now.

He settled down against her back, spooning against her and wrapping his arm around her waist. She willingly pressed her ass against his cock. It was soft, but warm against her panties. Fuck, why had she worn panties to bed? They were in the way of what she wanted. She could reach back and stroke him hard...

He let out a long sigh as he settled in. It was a tired sigh, and... there was something else? Disappointment?

She stopped herself from reaching behind her. Had he not gotten anywhere? She sniffed again. No, he'd definitely showered, with a woman's soap. Why would he do that if he hadn't gotten laid?

She was confused. Her arousal was quickly replaced by doubt. Was he disappointed in her? She'd sensed him shut down earlier. She'd been more than willing to let him fuck her on the couch earlier. Hell, Todd's seed had probably still been inside her, she'd have been wet and ready in seconds. Frankly the idea was one of her biggest fantasies. Her husband finishing up after she'd had another man. Letting Kyle take and reclaim her used body for himself just moments after one of her lovers spent himself inside her. Being the sex object of two men. It was a bit of a strange fantasy, she admitted to herself, maybe even a little bit gross. But it didn't matter. It turned her on like no other idea.

Kyle didn't like it though. Not even a little bit. She'd tried casually bringing it up early in their arrangement. A threesome with another man. She'd even let him pick the other man. The other man didn't matter to her, Kyle's reclaiming afterward did. That was the fantasy.

But he had shut the idea down in a hurry. That was the reason for the rules. Never someone we know. Never in the house. Never get attached. Never ask questions you don't want answered.

He didn't want to know about her lovers, he didn't want to know that it had happened.

She sighed. She felt her husband begin to relax behind her. He must have been very tired. It was less than two minutes since his head had hit the pillow. Why couldn't she be like other women? Why couldn't she just be content with the man behind her on the bed; a man she loved, who loved her. Why did she crave the attention of other partners the way she did? Guilt lapped at the edge of her mood. Life would be so much simpler for Kyle if she could just remain faithful. She didn't care about his other partners. Hell the idea of him with other women excited her. It was tangible evidence of his worth and virility as a man and lover, and he was her husband. That reflected on her. That was it right? It was biological, ingrained by evolution for a woman to desire a man who was strong and virile

But it would be easier on him if she was satisfied just being his. She wasn't though. She'd tried. For the first three years of their relationship she'd tried. She'd cheated on him once before the rules were put in place. Unable to resist the temptation, she'd let one of her co-workers come in her mouth during an office party. It hadn't been fucking, but it was still cheating.

Kyle had not been there, and it was only her second year there. It was the annual office Christmas party. She'd been drinking the punch all night and was feeling a happy party buzz. She didn't even remember the guy's name. He'd been in another department. They'd danced, and she'd been able to feel his cock against her, hard and erect as they'd moved together on the dance floor. She'd been wearing her wedding ring; she'd been wearing it for just over a year. He hadn't said anything about it, neither had she.

They'd ended up in an empty office on the floor above the party. Maybe it had been his office. It had been dark, they hadn't turned the lights on. She made out with him on his desk. She'd been so hot. He wasn't a great kisser as she recalled, but the excitement of the cheat had been overwhelming. So had the guilt, but somehow that just made her hotter. He'd slipped a hand up under her dress and was petting her pussy through her soaking wet panties. She'd been grinding against him like a school girl on her first date. She remembered he'd slipped a finger inside her as they made out. He'd made her come, flicking his finger against her moist clit tormentingly for at least ten minutes while she'd let him stick his tongue in her mouth. She'd sucked on his tongue lustfully. Her husband was away at a conference. She could have fucked this guy and gotten away with it. Fuck had she wanted too. Very badly wanted to open her legs up and let him penetrate her.

But she loved Kyle. There were no rules then. She was cheating. She couldn't stop herself from cheating at this point. This guy had already made her come with his hand. But there were degrees of cheating.

He'd started to unzip himself when she'd started to come to her senses. She wasn't going to get out of her without getting him off. Well, she could, but he'd be upset and angry. Maybe even make a scene or spread rumors about her.

Maybe even tell people the truth. That she'd made out with him like a drunken prom queen, let him finger her, come on his finger like a horny school girl, and then sent him away with blue balls.

She'd slid off the desk and switched places with him. She sunk to her knees and finished unzipping him. She'd reached in and pulled out his erection. He wasn't very big, which she'd been thankful for. She'd never really liked giving blow jobs in college. It was certainly easier if they weren't very big. Her first real sexual partner in college had been a monster. She'd thought she was going to suffocate the first time she went down on him.

Not this guy though. He fit comfortably in her hand as she stroked him. He groaned. Thankfully it was dark, and they couldn't see each other that well. He was pretty drunk. Maybe he'd forget her face.

She sat up on her knees and put his cock in her mouth. The first cock besides her husband's she'd tasted since they'd started seeing each other two years ago. The first cock besides Kyle's she'd touched since they'd gotten married the year before.

It was fucking delicious.

She could taste his sweat, the smell of his musk and masculinity filled her senses and she swooned. She heard herself moan around the shaft in her mouth.

That must have been what encouraged him to do what he did.

She felt his hands slid up her neck and behind her ears, cupping her jawline and ears. He started to thrust into her mouth. She tried to pull back a little, but he held on insistently, using her mouth to get himself off.

Megan had given plenty of blow jobs before. But the guy had always been laying down, or passive while she'd worked her aching jaw to get him off. Most of the time she'd done it just long enough to get him hard so he could fuck her.

But this guy held on to her head and thrust into her open mouth like he was fucking her pussy. He wasn't big, so it took only a little adjustment to get used to it after the surprise wore off. She relaxed slowly, this wasn't bad at all really. She slid her hands up to his his, feeling him thrust rapidly over and over into her open mouth.

This was, kind of a turn on really. His insistence. His unwillingness to let her back off. Megan liked it when men took charge during sex. A man had never used her in this way before.

She liked it.

After a while she relaxed enough, and got enough control over her breathing to time it around his thrusts. His cock slide in and out of her throat with quick short bursts. She kept her tongue down and let it slide along the bottom of his shaft, enjoying the feeling and taste of him.

Megan submitted to him. She let him fuck her mouth. She cheated on her husband and let a strange man use her body to get himself off with her willing submission.

She'd gagged a little when he'd come. But she let him finish up, swallowing without complaint. The whole experience had taken probably less than five minutes. But she'd let an almost total stranger use her in a way that was supposed to be her husband's right alone.

She'd cheated.

She wasn't going to be able to stop with just a blow job next time either.

Over the next couple of months, she'd dropped hints that she wouldn't mind if Kyle fooled around occasionally. She even dressed up in the skirt and top of her old college cheer outfit and pretended to be one of his students. That had been amazing, he'd fucked her harder and deeper than he'd ever done before. They'd repeated that fantasy several more times in the following months. Finally, they came up with the rules. She couldn't get pregnant, he would be careful. She was confident in his love for her to always come home, and swore the same thing to him.

That weekend she'd let one of ex's from college fuck her brains out in a motel room about a dozen times.

Megan heard her husband's breathing settle into deep rhythm of sleep.

She rolled over to face him. She studied the lines on his face as he slept. He was a handsome man. Probably the most handsome man she'd ever been with. He was approaching forty, but still showed no signs of age, just a kind of masculine maturity he wore well. He'd actually gotten better looking with age, she thought. He'd be a handsome man well into his fifties probably, even sixties. He'd have no trouble landing the college co-eds as a forty something. Perhaps even in his early fifties.

He was smart too, a ph. D in his field, a tenured professor. Witty, charming, responsible, capable of being a gentle and tender lover, and equally capable of roughly fucking a woman until she felt like she was going to be split in two.

Megan loved him.

God how she loved him. She felt a deep sort of sadness. He deserved better than her. He deserved a woman that could be faithful, a woman that could be content with his affections. A woman that could bear his children.

The last though brought a lump to her throat.

She nuzzled her head under his chin and wrapped her arms around him. He sleepily murmured something and wrapped one his arms around her.

She would try. She would try to be just his. Maybe if she could get through a year without breaking her vows, she'd talk to him about surrogacy Maybe it was time for her to put aside her wild ways and settle down. For him.

Two days later, Megan cried out in ecstasy as she rode Todd's long cock.

She threw her head back and bounced up and down on his delightfully long shaft. He was hitting all of her pleasure buttons. She was very close to coming for the third time already.

They were in her and Kyle's bed again, there hadn't been time to go anywhere else. Kyle would be home in an hour, and Todd had dropped her off from work. They'd barely made it to the bedroom before they'd started undressing each other. She'd been wet and sloppy the instant they'd flopped on the bed. She'd straddled him and guiding him inside her achingly empty pussy like a hot, very hot, knife through butter.

She'd been bouncing up and down on him for ten minutes now, thrashing around like a wild thing while they fucked.

She was coming again. She cried out loudly and bent backwards, thrusting her breasts out in front of her as they bounced up and down with sweaty slapping sounds. Todd pulled one of his hands off her hips and grabbed her breast, kneading it roughly and tugging on her nipple hard.

"Oh Fuck! Yes! Fuck!" she cried as the waves of her orgasm ripped vocalizations from her throat.

"Oh fuck baby!" he said, and began thrusting up hard into her. He was going to come too.

She gasps as she felt his cock spasm and splash his seed deep in her. He groaned deep and gutturally

She collapsed down on him, panting hard as he continued to thrust into her, his manhood spasming with every plunge, spurting another load of his seed into her. She kissed him hard, their open mouths panting into each other as their tongues swirled and wrestled.

She loved it, feeling his fluids hot inside her. She squeezed her vaginal muscles against his cock, pressing tight around him. He groaned. She felt some of his semen squish out of her and start to run down her thigh.

"Goddamn baby," he panted, flopping his arms above his head as they broke off the kiss, "You weren't kidding when you said that you were horny." He chuckled, giving the arrogant smirk she found sexy on him. I just fucked a man's wife in his bed and she loved it, the smirk said.

She rolled off of him, still catching her own breath. That last orgasm had been intense. She'd been thinking about Kyle's hot young blonde assistant bouncing on his thick tool; about him coming inside of her, deep into her womb. That had been what set her off.

She just smirked at Todd though, and said, "Go get a shower first. Kyle will be home soon. Don't have time for any more funny business."

Todd gave a quick nod and pulled himself up to a sitting position, "we should find some time where I don't have to rush off after fucking you. I'm beginning to feel a bit like the 'dump and run' days of college."

She smirked. She hadn't minded the dump and run days. She'd never been much for cuddling afterward "Are you going to the San Diego thing next month? Jenkins is sending me in his place. Fucker. It's going to be the same shit as last year, but our department needs someone there, and I still don't have the seniority to duck it," she said with a sigh.

He raised his eyebrows with interest, "Actually I hadn't planed on it. But I however, do have the seniority to go if I want. I think we might be able to arrange something..." he said with a very suggestive tone in his voice.

Megan grinned, "Alright then. Now go clean up. I still need to shower myself."

"Yes ma'am," he said with a little salute. She threw his shirt at him as he ducked into the shower.

Twenty minutes later, he was gone, and she was stepping out of the shower and into their bedroom. She was unwrapping the towel from around her to get her clothes back on when she saw it. On the bed sheet was a very noticeable wet spot where she had been laying. Fuck. She'd have to change the sheets again. She'd just done that two days ago. Kyle would definitely notice that. Worse, it was on his side of the bed, so there was no hiding it with her own body by getting into bed first.

Why the fuck had she brought Todd into the house?

"Shit," she swore quietly to herself. For seven years she'd followed the rules and never brought a guy back to her house. Why was she breaking them now with Todd? Especially twice in as many days. Was she breaking rule three now too? Rule one was already out the window. Todd and Juliette had been friends of her and Kyle's for years.

Megan sighed and quickly got dressed. She changed the sheets quickly, but didn't make the bed completely, leaving the covers and pillows sort of haphazard in their arrangement. Maybe if the bed wasn't freshly made he wouldn't be as likely to notice.

Satisfied as she could be with the solution, she was just finishing up ordering dinner for the evening when she heard Kyle's car pull in. He was thirty minutes early. Holy fuck that could have been disastrous. If he'd have come home while Todd had still been in the shower, or worse, still been fucking her...

Luckily she'd put her hair up so it didn't get wet from the shower, but it would be tough to disguise that she'd just showered. Dammit, this was cutting it too close. Kyle didn't like it when she'd just been with someone very recently. If he noticed these things, he'd be in a sour mood all evening. She sighed, well, there was nothing to do but suck it up. She had quite literally made her bed, now she was going to have to lay in it, and hope he didn't notice the wet spot.

As it turns out, he hardly noticed anything that evening. He was upset because of things happening at work. Or at least, that is what he said. They ate diner in mostly silence, watched the news together, cuddling on the couch, then a couple of dumb talent reality shows she liked. She hardly watched them. She laid her head against his husband's chest and basked in the feeling of his arms around her. She chewed on the aftermath of her guilt all evening. She'd broken two rules; she was dangerously close to the third. She should break it off with Todd.

Breaking it off with Todd could prove difficult though. He knew her. He knew where she lived. He knew Kyle, and where he worked. She and Todd worked for the same tech company. Different departments sure; he was an engineer, she was in marketing. But they were only a couple of floors apart. Hell they carpooled together. Megan was friends with his wife, Juliette. There were so many ways Todd could make things rough on her if she broke it off, the least of the things he could do was tell Kyle everything, and then Kyle would know she'd broken the rules.

That would not be good. Kyle would be furious. He might tell her that the arrangement was off, no more affairs. She wasn't sure she could live up to that. She'd wanted to make it a year without sleeping with another man - she'd barely made it two days. She doubt she could go the rest of her life without cheating. Worse, he might be so angry he'd ask for a divorce.

That made her heart skip whole beats. She was pretty sure she couldn't go years without having an affair, rules or no rules; but she was positive she couldn't go on without Kyle in her life.

No, the best thing was to keep things going with Todd for the time being. Maybe ease off on the frequency a bit. Certainly stop bringing him to the house, that was a no-brainer. They'd have to keep things at a distance, like this upcoming conference. They'd be able to fuck each other stupid at this thing, maybe she could wear him out, or convince him to back off a little.

He may have been cheating on his wife without her knowledge, but Megan an arrangement. He needed to respect that. Maybe if worst came to worse she'd threaten to expose him to Juliette. That was an idea. Megan could tell him that if Kyle found out, he'd merely be angry, but if Juliette found out, she'd be livid. They had no rules, no arrangement. She could divorce him for having an affair and he'd lose everything. Megan certainly didn't want to do that to him, but if she had too, she'd maybe use it as leverage.

Finis
Finis
236 Followers