The Secret CFNM Life of Tom Murphy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"The underwear, too," Esther gently reminded him.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"But I have a..."

"Hard-on," Esther laughed. "Yes, I can tell. Take it out. We all want to see it."

The entire room echoed her sentiments with a huge roar of approval.

Tom felt his legs begin to shake beneath him and wondered if he could take that final step of exposing himself to a room full on clothed strangers. For a brief moment he considered putting his clothes back on and walking out. He thought of all kinds of reasons why he shouldn't be doing this. Notwithstanding the moral implications involved, he was worried about his wife finding out. She would never understand his fetish and it could easily spell the end of his marriage—to say nothing of putting his teaching job in jeopardy. He was taking an awful risk and he knew it. Yet, as his fingers reached underneath the elastic band of his underwear and he began to slowly pull them down, he felt an overpowering sense of exhilaration that he had never felt before. It was as if he were finally accepting the truth about himself; that he wanted nothing more than to please women and to be controlled by them. When his 9-inch erect cock sprang into view the women's collective gasps and moans served as a form of repudiation for all that he felt. There was no going back now.

"Lovely!" Esther remarked as she stared at his swollen cock jutting out before him.

All the women in the room went wild seeing his incredible physique on full display. Tom felt elated but somewhat embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "I can't help it."

"Don't be sorry," Esther giggled. "A handsome man with a handsome penis has nothing to apologize for. I just have a few questions for you and then you can go. Ladies, please quiet down."

Tom was invited to sit down as he was being questioned. Most of the inquiries dealt specifically with his sexual preferences, which at first put him off a bit. However, he fought the inclination to be disingenuous and told Esther the truth, causing him a good share of embarrassment and pure entertainment for the women.

"So, how many times a day do you masturbate, Tom?" Esther asked him, trying to keep a straight face.

"Well, I guess it depends on my mood," he answered honestly. "Usually once a day, sometimes twice."

"Do you have trouble keeping an erection?"

A mature woman sitting next to Esther laughed aloud. "Does it look like he's having any trouble? Look at it for heaven's sake!"

The interview went on for another ten minutes, after which he was told that he was hired.

"It's rare that I hire anyone on the spot," Esther said to Tom. "But I have a good feeling about you. I think you'll make a wonderful addition to our team."

"Thank you," he replied as he reached for his underwear. "I really enjoy pleasing women." Never had he felt so alive and willing to make women happy.

"Esther," one of the young girls across the table from her said. "Don't you think he should...?" She started to jerk her open fist back and forth for all to see.

"Oh, yes," Esther replied. "I almost forgot."

She reached into her valise and pulled out a paper that she handed to Tom. "The president of our company just the other day issued a new hiring regulation which states that all employees must be willing to masturbate themselves to orgasm before the hiring board. And that means you, Tom."

The entire room broke out in laughter.

"You can't be serious," Tom objected.

"I'm deadly serious," Esther replied. "Lately many of our waiters have been asked to masturbate themselves or have themselves masturbated by our clients. It's becoming an increasingly common practice these days. I'm afraid you will have to comply with this regulation or we can't hire you."

Tom looked stunned. "You mean you want me to jerk myself off here right now in front of all of you?"

"That's right," Esther said looking somewhat bemused. "It's already hard anyway, so you're halfway there now."

All the women in the room wholeheartedly agreed. They each began to urge him to masturbate himself while they watched.

"Come on, Tom," one pretty young brunette said in a coaxing voice. "You said you want to please women so...please us! Jerk it off. We want to watch you cum."

"Do it!" screamed another beautiful young girl. "Jerk it off for us baby!"

With encouragement such as this, Tom found himself slowly stroking his cock for their enjoyment. He was in his element now and he knew it. Although he was undeniably a plaything for this lascivious group of women, he also had them in the palm of his hands, knowing that his good looks and attractive body were as much an allure for them as his desire to show off for them was for him. He had to suppress a laugh when he thought of how ridiculous he must look. Yet none of the women were laughing—they were groaning with pleasure. If his wife could see him now she'd be filing divorce papers in a minute. But even this thought could not stop the hand that now pulled on his prick with ever increasing speed, forcing the sperm deep within his balls to react violently with each feverish stroke.

During this time Esther took a seat in front of Tom, admiring his technique. She was a very tall woman, about 5' 11", and as she sat there with her beautiful long legs crossed, he found it hard to keep his eyes off them. He wanted to shoot his plentiful load of sperm all over those gorgeous limbs of hers. He could see the cum splashing onto her perfect legs, the jets of hot semen coating her from ankle to knee in one incredible burst of white lava. She knew that she was exacerbating his lust and removed her shoes so that he could see her lovely feet. He knew he could not hold off any longer.

"Better move back," he warned Esther. "I tend to shoot pretty fucking far!"

"Do it," she ordered him, ignoring his warning. "I want to watch every fucking spurt!"

His huge schlong reared back once, and then twice. Suddenly the hot cum flew out of his excited prick with a vengeance, sailing out a good fifteen feet over the head of Esther and landing onto the front end of the table where an enthralled group of girls were forced to lean back to avoid getting splashed. This was followed by a tremendous round of cum bursts, each successive blast flying out further than the one before it. The women sat amazed as their eyes followed the thick white ropes of cream as they shot out errantly around the room. Esther got a huge dose of sperm on her right leg, which caused her to laugh hysterically. A few of the women sitting at the table also got hit with Tom's generous offering, but they didn't seem to mind. When it was finally over Tom was greeted with a roar of applause.

"Amazing!" Esther exclaimed, as she removed a few tissues from her pocketbook and began to wipe the sperm from her leg. "I have never seen a guy cum like that before. Amazing!"

"I've never been worked up like that before I guess," Tom conceded.

"You have a thing for women's legs and feet I see."

"Yes, I do. And yours are beautiful."

"If they can inspire you to do that then you'll be a big hit at our parties I'm sure!"

After he had put his clothes back on he said goodbye to the women and walked out of the room to a thunderous roar of applause.

As Tom was driving home he found it hard to believe what he had just experienced. He felt ashamed of himself for having to deceive his wife in this way, but his lust was uncontrollable. He was a slave to his desires and he had no choice but to obey those desires. The very fact that he knew he was doing something illicit made it all the more exciting for him. Esther told him that he could expect to work his first assignment in about a week. If he could have made those intervening days disappear with a wave of his hand he would have done so, and not have regretted it in the least.

************

In the days following his interview, Tom was careful not to overcompensate in being nice to his wife. He knew that although she was not suspicious be nature, any overt attempts to cater to her might arouse her curiosity. So, he played it cool and casual—quite in keeping with his nature. Thus, Abigail suspected nothing. But then she had her own professional issues to contend with, and these occupied a great deal of her time, often requiring her to spend days away from home conducting business out of state. Though they did not spend a great deal of time together, the time they did have to themselves was spent wisely and always with great displays of warmth and affection.

It was the day before he was to report for his first assignment that he and Abigail found themselves with an entire evening to share. He business appointment had been cancelled and he had completed grading final papers for the semester. As she sat at the dinner table with him he smiled to himself wondering how on earth she had the energy to work a 10-hour day and still have enough energy to cook dinner. It seemed to him that she must possess some superhuman qualities that mere mortals like him could never possess. As he stared at her he was drawn to the conclusion that she had become more beautiful with the passing of the years. Now at 26, she was at the height of her beauty: a stunning blonde goddess who commanded the respect of everyone, including him.

"Do I have something on my face?" she asked, finally realizing that he was staring at her.

"Nothing that shouldn't be there, my darling," he said grabbing her hand and squeezing it.

"Then why are you staring at me like that?"

"I'm sorry. You're just so damned gorgeous."

"You're an idiot," she replied as she lifted a fork full of food to her mouth.

"I can't help it," Tom protested. "You are".

Abigail shook her head and looked at him as if he were crazy. After she swallowed her food she took his hand in hers. "If you want to get me into bed all you have to do is ask." She impulsively reached down between his legs and laughed. "Hard as a rock! You little fiend!"

Tom had indeed grown erect as he sat there lusting after his wife. Without a further word between them, she led him into the bedroom and threw him down on the bed. "I'm going to fuck you, you horny little bastard," she said as she ripped his shirt off.

Tom smiled. He loved it when his wife played the dominant role—as she had done so often before. He had no choice but to submit to her will and he loved her for it.

"I haven't tasted your hot jizz in a long time," she reminded him as she removed his pants and underwear. "After you fuck me, I want you to shoot your hot load right down my fucking throat. Do you hear me, you little shit?"

"Yes, Abigail. Whatever you want."

"That's right you little fuck. Whatever I want! Now take off those fucking shoes and socks and start playing with yourself."

"Aren't you going to get undressed too?"

"Do you want me to?"

"No, I want to fuck you with your clothes on."

She laughed. "Fine. I'll leave all my clothes on except for these."

Abigail lifted up her skirt and quickly removed her underwear. She shoved them right into Tom's open and waiting mouth.

"The smell of my cunt is all over those fucking things. Eat it up you fucking piece of shit!"

Tom was in heaven. He absolutely loved it when his wife talked dirty to him. It didn't happen often but when it did, he was grateful for it. Looking down, he saw his prick expand to new dimensions under her verbal assault.

She grabbed his huge tool in her right hand and began jerking it off with hard, rapid strokes. With her left hand she caressed his bulging ball sack.

"These guys are full of heavy cream," she giggled. "I don't know if I'll be able to drink it all down. Maybe you should just jerk off in front of me this time."

That was unexpected. Never before had she offered to just sit and watch as he masturbated himself in front of her. It was something he welcomed with utter joy.

"I want you to sit there in that chair with your legs crossed so that I can shoot all my hot sperm all over them."

"You love my legs, don't you?" she said, sensually rubbing her hands up and down her miraculous limbs.

"I adore them. And your beautiful feet too."

"Then start sucking you mother fucker!"

Abigail dragged his naked body to the chair where she forced him to kneel down as she sat before him with her feet in his face. Without a word, Tom started kissing one foot and then the next, finally taking several toes in his mouth and lavishing them with dutiful obeisance. She sat back and watched contentedly as her husband licked, sucked and fondled her toes with his playful tongue, never once stopping until both feet were entirely cleaned to her satisfaction.

"I need to be fucked right now," she said rising from her chair.

Leading him to the bed, she had him lay down on the edge of it with his legs spread apart while she lifted her skirt exposing her astoundingly lovely derriere to his face. His prick was bobbing back and forth in wild anticipation of entering her.

"I'm going to lower my cunt onto your big fucking dick," she said, tossing her blonde mane to one side as she turned to face away from him. "You will fuck my cunt until I have had several orgasms. You will not ejaculate inside me. Is that understood you son of a bitch?"

"Yes, Abigail. I promise not to cum inside you."

"Good," she replied as her nether lips caressed the tip of his penis. "Because I want to see you shoot your hot seed all over my legs."

As she lowered herself onto his towering cock, she gasped aloud. He did too. It was an unbelievable feeling to see her round and tight ass rise up and down the length of his pulsating shaft. He knew that if he saw her lovely face, sexually stimulating in its lustful contortions, it would probably bring him over the edge. As it was, he was happy to have her pleasure herself in this way, as he felt he could hold off ejaculating for a much longer time.

Within a few minutes he felt her cunt lips tighten up around his cock and he knew she was having an orgasm. She cried aloud at the intense pleasure she was feeling as he continued to pump his penis in and out of her hot pussy with wild abandon. This went on for about a half hour until she had experienced more than seven separate and distinct orgasms. Tom was barely able to ride out the last one, as his balls were now sending out urgent signals to his brain that the sperm trapped within them must be relieved, and soon.

Abigail, sensing that her husband was now ready to cum, stood up and quickly sat down in the chair, crossing her long and luscious legs before him. The urge for him to shoot his hot cream was out of his control. No sooner had she sat down than he was on his feet before her stroking his meat for all he was worth.

"Look at you," she said enticing him, coaxing him. "You're like a fucking wild man. You can't get that sperm out fast enough can you, you bastard? You pervert!"

She thrust out her legs at him, inviting him to coat her limbs with his hot spunk.

"You drive me insane!" Tom said, his breath coming now in short gasps.

Abigail laughed heartily at this admission and lifted her feet under his scrotum to play with his overheated nuts.

"Spit it out!" she laughed. "I want to see every fucking spurt of your hot sticky spunk as it splashes all over my feet and legs, you fucking miserable mother fucker!"

His prick could take no more. Tom screamed aloud as the first volley of creamy goo shot out of his agitated prick, flying over his wife's head and splashing into the wall behind her.

"Ha!" she exclaimed, not even attempting to duck. "Nice shot!"

The second load was launched in the same fashion, but this time the ejaculate hit the picture to her right.

"You're not getting it on my legs!" she admonished him.

Forcing his cock downward, Tom let out a continuous barrage of hot semen all over his wife's outstretched limbs. Abigail watched in rapt fascination as her husband's penis discharged its pent up load in a series of volatile bursts, the white cream forming interesting geometrical shapes on her legs as if he were frosting a cake. Much of the sperm settled on the area just beneath her knees, but several shots managed to find their way onto her delicate feet, forming a pasty white patina between her long and well-shaped toes. After wringing the last drops of sperm from his now deflated penis, Tom fell back onto the bed, exhausted.

It was later while they were getting ready to go to sleep that she reminded him that it had been two weeks since they had last had sex.

"I can't believe it's been that long," he said, kissing her goodnight.

"I'd say it was worth the wait," she replied, turning off the light.

"Well," he replied, "it certainly turned you into a foul-mouthed whore!"

"You're not upset with me for calling you all those terrible names are you?"

Tom chuckled. "No, darling, of course not. I like when you take command like that. It's very sexy."

"You know I don't really mean those things."

"I know darling. I know."

"Because I would never really treat you like that. Not you."

"Honey, it's okay. Go to sleep."

Tom leaned over to give his wife a kiss and held her in his arms until she fell asleep.

He had performed well. His wife and he were both happy. But he still could not get out of his mind why she had chosen to keep her clothes on. And he dare not ask her why. Had she somehow discovered his secret CFNM passion? He mulled this thought over and over in his mind until he joined his wife in blissful repose.

************

The e-mail Tom received the next morning from "Ladies First" made him shudder with excitement. He had waited until Abigail had left for work before he turned his computer on. When he saw the message he was thrilled.

The e-mail told him to report at 9:00 PM that evening to the private residence of a Ms. Hornsby, who lived about 30 miles north of Boston in a small town he knew had been the repository of the state's most wealthiest and powerful people for the past two hundred years. He was given driving directions and a few words of encouragement. He was also informed that all the waiters were to perform "in the nude". The message was signed "Esther".

Tom knew that Abigail would be in Manhattan for several days on business, so there would be no questions about his comings and goings. For this he was grateful. All day long he imagined what the house would look like, how big it was, how many women would be there and what would be required of him beyond the obvious tasks any waiter would perform. His wife had called him around dinnertime to tell him that her drive to Manhattan had been very tiring and that she would be going to sleep early. She told him that she would call him again the following morning. Things were working out perfectly.

By the time Tom got onto Route 93 heading north out of Boston, he could feel his adrenalin pumping. All kinds of wild thoughts flitted around in his head—mostly of an impure nature. If his wife only knew! A whore she might be in the bedroom, but she was a perfect lady otherwise and not the most open-minded person when it came to taking sexual liberties. As the miles passed however, he thought less and less of what his wife might think and only about playing servant to the demands of a group of strange women. He pushed down on the gas pedal as he remembered the show he had put on last week in front of Esther and her associates. He wondered if she would be there tonight.

Even before he reached the front gate of the Hornsby mansion, his eyes opened wide to take in the sprawling vista before him. Never before had he come face to face with such an imposingly beautiful house. It rose before him like some otherworldly megalith; even in the dark its formidable structure bearing down upon him, making him feel squat and insignificant; reminding him by its very existence that he was only some poor schlep, incapable of ever reaching such exalted heights of power and majesty as exemplified by the occupants within.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers