The Secret CFNM Life of Tom Murphy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"I have to go real bad," he said to the door.

"Is that you, Tom?"

It was Esther's voice.

"Ah, yes," he replied. "I have to go."

"I'll be right out," she answered back. "I'm just cleaning off the rest of that damn sperm from my dress. That Clinton bitch always has to get her hands into things. She can never wait her turn like the rest of us. Always has to be first. Little cunt."

In less than a minute she had finished what she was doing and opened the door.

"Well, look at you!" she laughed. "Jerking off on the job?"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Wallace. I got so turned on out there that I just have to get rid of this hard-on."

"Don't you dare!" she said sternly. "Now you go right back out there. If you want to get rid of your sperm, you'll do it for everyone to see. Go ahead. Move!"

Taking him by the arm, she led him quickly out of the kitchen and back into the main hall. By now everyone was settling down to take part in the buffet. He could relax for a few moments before he had to start taking drink orders.

"Hey, what's shaking bro?"

Tom turned sideways to see a very tall and muscular black man standing beside him. He recognized him as one of the waiters he had not been introduced to earlier. The man offered Tom his hand.

"Tom. Glad to meet you."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Johnny Appleseed."

Tom tried unsuccessfully to suppress a laugh. "You're joking right?"

"No, man, I'm serious. That's my name."

"Appleseed?" Tom chuckled. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude."

"No problem bro," Johnny replied. "Most people react that way when they hear my name."

"Well, it is unusual."

"Yes, it is. But then again, I'm not your usual type of guy. Catch you later bro!"

Tom glanced down at this counterpart's penis. Even flaccid, it seemed longer than his at full erection. He wondered what it was that gave black men such a distinct advantage over white guys in this area. He could only surmise the answer as he watched

Johnny disappear into the crowd, carrying his serving tray up high about his head while a bevy of women watched his long tool sway back and forth with each step.

The line to the buffet table was long. Tom had to wait, as did all the other waiters, until people began to take their seats before he could take their orders for drinks. His penis had begun to subside now, and he was grateful for it. Although he enjoyed being the object of many women's wayward gaze, he could now concentrate on the job at hand without his penis getting in the way of his duties. Not that the women minded. They didn't. In fact, he had already had several solicitations to masturbate himself for their viewing pleasure. But he had been warned by Ms. Wallace not to masturbate unless explicitly instructed by either her or Ms. Hornsby. To fail to do this would result in his immediate dismissal.

As the people in his quadrant began to take their seats, Tom went around taking their orders. It seemed that the woman at this point cared more about their food than the naked men around them. Jimmy had told him that he shouldn't get too complacent; because once the women had had their fill of food their attention would then be directed to the naked waiters. Jimmy was almost certain there was something "big" going on, as he put it. What "big" meant, Tom could only guess.

Once all the drinks had been served to the guests, Tom and the other waiters took ten minutes to relax and enjoy a quick meal in the kitchen. As soon as they had finished eating, he and the waiters once more returned to satisfying the insatiable thirst of their patrons. He watched in awe as some of the women gulped down what seemed to him to be extremely inordinate amounts of liquor. By now almost all of the women were in various stages of inebriation. Only Ms. Hornsby, keeping a strict eye on the proceedings, did not partake in the liquid frenzy. She hovered about the room like an eagle supervising her young—forbidding and ready to pounce should she discover any breach of etiquette from any of her servants in the pursuit of making her guests happy.

It was now close to midnight and Ms. Wallace stood up before the audience of drunken women and called for their attention.

"I told you she would come ladies!" she began enthusiastically.

The crowd roared their approval.

"The leader of the New England chapter of our beloved Sisterhood is here. She just flew in from New York City— little tired perhaps, but ready to rock and roll. Let's all give it up for our Sister Marie!"

With these words the entire crowd stood up and applauded. Tom could see nothing from his vantage point at the rear of the hall so he simply poured himself a drink and took a quick swig while no one was looking. It took several minutes but eventually the women once again took their seats. His eyes searched for the woman Ms. Wallace had introduced and found "Marie" sitting with her back toward him facing Ms. Wallace. He wondered who this person could be, but was restrained from moving from his territory for fear of reprimand.

Once all the people had finished their dinner, Jimmy gave Tom a heads up as to what was now going to transpire. The young man seemed quite excited.

"I just got the word from the mistress," he told Tom. "Get yourself ready man. Get that thing primed."

He said this while pointing at Tom's still flaccid tool.

"Why? What's happening?"

"Don't know exactly, but the mistress wants all the guys up there on the dais where Sister Marie is sitting. Come on. Let's go."

With Jimmy pulling on his arm, Tom and the other waiters quickly made their way onto the elevated platform at the far end of the room. Johnny Appleseed was right in front of them, and as they passed one table Patricia Heaton called out: "Hey Johnny Appleseed! How much seed do have in those apples?"

The laughter was deafening.

Once all the waiters had found their way to the dais, Ms. Wallace again addressed the audience. Tom struggled to see whom this woman "Marie" was, but without his glasses he could only make out a blurred outline. In addition, she wore a very large black hat and had dark glasses on, making it difficult to discern her features even from a distance of less than twenty feet.

"Now ladies," Ms. Wallace began, her voice slurred from too many drinks. "I told you we were going to have some very special entertainment tonight and I am a person who keeps her word!"

Another roar of applause and cheers greeted her words.

"In honor of our Sister Marie being promoted to head of our Sisterhood chapter, we are going to have a cock jerking party! All of these handsome and very well hung men are going to give up their precious hot seed for the amusement of all of you! What do you think of that?"

It seemed to Tom that the room was going to implode under the deafening roar of the wildly excited crowd. As he stood there in his socks, shoes, and bow tie overlooking the laughing and jeering crowd of some 200 women, he felt a surge of lust overcome him that was so powerful that his cock began to swell—and not only his cock, but almost every other guy standing naked on that platform. To his right stood Jimmy; to his left, Johnny. Both men were quite erect. But where Jimmy's tool was only a mere five or so inches in length, Johnny's super-sized organ jutted out over a good foot. And it was solid muscle too, not hanging down semi-erect like some other well-endowed specimens he had seen in adult films. He envied the big black man but continued to smile at the audience even as they greeted him and the other men with the most lewd and nasty sexual remarks that he had ever heard.

Tom was thankful that he had kept his body in good shape over the years. He was better looking than most of the two-dozen guys standing on the platform with him, and his physique could rival anything in the muscle magazines. His penis, too, was quite attractive in shape, even though he was not as endowed as some of the other men.

As he looked at the faces of the women lustily looking over the prized male flesh, he recognized a slew of beauties whose faces had graced the pages of all the major fashion and entertainment magazines. Some of them were relics of yesteryear who had still retained enough of their beauty to keep them in the fashion limelight. Others were much younger; girls barely out of their teens whose long, lean and ethereal looks had found their way onto the front pages of Cosmopolitan and Vogue. Then there were the actresses. He knew them all. Alicia, Marissa, Charlize, Jennifer, Kim, Alyssa...and many more.

But to his great astonishment, he spotted several well known musicians in the group. Besides Gwen, whom he had seen earlier, he found Madonna, Britney, Sheryl, Miriah, Beyonce...a veritable who's who of the distaff side of the music industry now bent over in laughter as they stood watching him and the other waiters awaiting dispensation from the venerable Ms. Hornsby. He knew that he would be called upon to perform for these women, but he didn't expect it to happen so soon. He found out later that all the Sisterhood events always ended in such a spectacle. The Sisters were a group of women whose cult was based upon the supremacy of the female species. They delighted in turning the tables on the men who so callously had used them in the past for their own selfish pleasure. Now it was the women who would be in control, and the men would be their playthings. He found the idea of it extremely enticing.

Ms. Hornsby walked in front of all the men, performing a cursory examination to make sure that each of them was sporting an erection. She gave Tom a generous once over as she passed him, stopping briefly to watch in amusement as his prick did a little dance for her not more than a few feet from her face.

"Watch out," Teri said to the mistress of the mansion. "It might spit up on you!"

Once Ms. Hornsby had made certain that all the men were fully erect, she commanded them to begin masturbating. The women went completely wild.

Up to this point the guests had maintained their distance from the men, but now, seeing the guys starting to stroke their cocks, they surged forward in an effort to get a better view. Standing right in front of Tom stood both Ashley and Mary Kate, laughing right along with all the other women. Because of their diminutive size, they were allowed to stand in the front so that they could see without their view being blocked.

"Are any of you guys big shooters?" asked Gwen, who was admiring Johnny's huge prick.

All the guys raised their hands at once.

"Holy shit," Mary Kate exclaimed. "I think we're going to get soaked!"

"So what," Drew said. "Let's get soaked!"

"I'm not moving," Ashley said, watching Tom with great fascination as he pulled hard on his excited tool.

He felt as if he were in a dream. The singularly absurd idea that he and a bunch of nude men were standing on a stage jerking off in front of a group of rich, powerful, and beautiful women was almost too much for his mind to accept. Yet this is what he wanted. Every choice he had made in the past year was a deliberate attempt to get himself to this point: to expose his naked body for the enjoyment of dominating women. And now he had achieved that goal. As he stared into the beautiful face of Ashley Olsen, he felt a tremendous surge of lust overtake him. He imagined his cock driving in and out of her luscious lips, her mouth accepting with great relish the entire length of him—swallowing, releasing, tensing, teasing—her hands caressing his bulging testicles until his volatile sperm was forced up though his stiff prick, splashing its contents into the back of her throat. He wanted to possess her but, knowing he never could, it made his performance for her all the more exciting for him. Every time she and her sister paused to share a secret joke, every time she made some lewd remark, every time she laughed at his and the other men's predicament, his lust grew more intense.

Some of the women were now exposing their breasts and asses to the men in order to encourage them to ejaculate. Madonna was one of the first to do so, pulling down her blouse to expose her lovely set of firm tits. She even took one man's cock and placed it between her breasts, jerking it up and down until the tip of his organ became all frothy with pre-cum.

"Foaming at the mouth!" the Material Girl laughed as she continued to milk the waiter's huge schlong with both her boobs.

Another waiter on Tom's far right was already shooting his load. He didn't remember his name, but the man was a rather small, but powerfully built, Latino with a really huge cock. Teri and Drew were holding a champagne glass in front of his prick just as it began to spew and both women laughed as the first jet of cream flew entirely over their heads and into the crowd behind them.

"In the glass for Christ's sake!" Teri shouted over the din. "Get your fuck juice in the glass!"

The Latino man tried his best to aim his prick downward into the glass but most of his substantial offering splashed over the women's hands.

And then Tom heard a cry of joy as Madonna's tits were being covered with spunk. The first shot of cum went straight up in the air and landed right on the singer's hair. Heedless of this, she masturbated the waiter furiously, sending spurt after creamy spurt shooting several feet up into the air, most of it landing right back down on her tits. The crowd was ecstatic.

"Will someone please get me a fucking towel!" she laughed as she pulled the remaining sperm from the waiter's now spent tool.

From behind him Tom heard the sound of chairs being moved, and he turned in time to see Sister Marie rise and walk across the dais accompanied by Ms. Wallace. Something about Marie was beginning to confound him. She somehow looked familiar.

He followed the Sister's movements intensely, hoping that she would take off her hat and glasses. In a few moments she and Ms. Wallace were standing several rows back in the crowd observing the spectacle. She had chosen to stand at the opposite end of the dais from where Tom stood, making it impossible for him to make out her features.

One of the girls in the front suddenly pointed to Jimmy's prick. He was starting to cum.

With a howl the young man thrust his hips forward and pointed his big cock right at Kirstin Dunst. The young actress threw up her hands to cover her face. She need not have worried. The first stringy rope of semen flew several feet over her head and landed in the hair of Gwen Stefani. The sultry singer let out a yelp, feeling the sticky cum drip down from where it had hit her on the forehead.

"I'm getting baptized!" Gwen cried. "Help!"

Jimmy's cock was completely out of control as he launched volley after volley of hot sticky sperm into the crowd. Ashley and Mary Kate were laughing so hard that they were barely able to keep themselves from falling down. Many of the other women were in the same condition: drunk and overcome with laughter to the point where they just didn't care where the sperm was landing as long as the guys kept shooting off. And this the men did, with great gusto.

Tom didn't know where to look first. So many cocks were now firing their loads at the same time that the few feet of distance separating the men from the crowd was literally awash with sperm. He saw a multitude of celebrities getting hit with rope after rope of randy spunk. One of the women—Alicia Silverstone—so drunk that she could barely stand up, stuck her open mouth directly in front of one of the waiter's spouting dicks, eagerly swallowing the hot jets of cream like she was dying of thirst. Tom could barely believe what he was seeing.

The two men to the left of Jimmy were now ejaculating. Their loads ascending up into the air before the eyes of the excited crowd, and soaring a good ten feet before making contact with some women in the third row. Patricia Heaton, not content to just continue to stand and watch, took both pricks in her hands and forced an immense release of sperm into the air, the huge white arcs of paste finding their way into the jeering faces of the lust-ridden crowd. She milked both men relentlessly until she had completely relieved them of their sperm, then walked back into the crowd to the accompaniment of a wild round of applause.

Tom's entire body was now priming itself for the release of his own creamy fluids. Ashley and Mary Kate were standing only five feet away from him, watching intently now that he was on the verge of ejaculating.

"Give us your cum," Ashley screamed over the relentless din. "I want to see it!"

Mary Kate only laughed and made some rude gesture with her open fist.

But wait. Johnny Appleseed was now beginning to shoot his load. Tom stared down at the big black prick as Johnny's hand brought it to the point of no return. Seeing the first jet of semen shot out from the black man's cock, Tom held back and waited for the waiter's orgasm to subside. He waited and waited and waited.

If there was anything more entertaining for a woman to behold, it was a penis that did not know when to stop ejaculating. As long as the cum wasn't getting on them, women really enjoyed seeing guys blow immense loads of cum into the air, sometimes making a game of trying to count all the spurts. Johnny just happened to be one of these guys who could continue to cum for well up to a minute and he was doing so right now. Screaming like a wild animal, Johnny's entire body went rigid as his huge tool shot out multiple spurts of cum into the air. Tom had to laugh as he watched the women's eyes follow each and every creamy trajectory as it made its way into the expectant group of fascinated onlookers.

Carla Bruni was the first to get splashed, a long jet of cum ending up in her thickly coffered hair. Even as she was wiping away the first glob of sperm, two other gooey blasts followed, striking her a second time on the left cheek while the other volley splashed into Liv Tyler's open mouth. The lovely brunette spit the cum back out to the immense enjoyment of her friends, who laughed heartily at her predicament.

The semen continued to shoot out of Johnny's prick, each hard stroke of his hand bringing forth yet another creamy ejaculation. By the time the final shot of sperm had been fired, Tom had counted no less than thirty cum shots—all of which had made contact with the group of women directly in front of Johnny. Despite their skin and clothes getting soiled with ejaculate, the women did not seem to mind and demanded to see more.

Tom realized that he was now the only remaining man who had yet to cum. All eyes in the room were now focused on him and he felt totally exhilarated. This would be his defining moment. If he could entertain these women even half as well as Johnny had just did, then he could be assured of continued employment in the CFNM-based world of these celebrity Sisters. As he stared down into Ashley's lovely blue eyes, her blonde hair flowing down around her spectacularly beautiful face, he knew that he would have no problem giving these women a great show. He would make them proud of him. He would give them something to remember.

The crowd took up a chant: "Shoot it baby! Shoot it baby!"

Now, as his orgasm was approaching, he saw the black hat that belonged to Sister Marie move quickly through the crowd followed by Ms. Wallace. There seemed to be some commotion resulting in the wake of her passage through the wildly cheering audience but he could make no sense of it. All he knew was that she was drawing closer to him even as he was drawing closer to orgasm.

And then it hit him: the most intense surge of pleasure he had ever experienced in his life—and every woman's eye focused on the little slit atop his engorged pole.

"Oh, my God!" he screamed, as he thrust his upper body forward.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers