The Secret CFNM Life of Tom Murphy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

He gave his name to the attendant and was admitted inside the front gate. He was told to park in the rear of the butler's quarters and then to enter the mansion through the side entrance that led into the kitchen. The small parking area was almost full with cars as he pulled up into the lot, and he could hear the sounds of people laughing and talking loudly from inside the palatial house. The cars were mostly middle-of-the-road affairs, much like his own modest sedan. He knew that this tiny lot was only for the people who worked at the mansion and wondered where the greater parking area was located—where all the luxurious automobiles with their respective chauffeurs would wait patiently for their cherished cargo to return. Although it was dark, the area behind the house was quite well illuminated, and he imagined that the property probably extended for miles into the inky vastness beyond.

"Well, this is it!" he said to himself, as he rang the buzzer on the side door entrance.

A few moments later a handsome young man of about twenty opened the door and welcomed him in.

"You must be Tom," the boy said, shaking Tom's hand.

"Yes, I am," Tom replied, genially. "How did you know?"

"Everyone else is here already, so I just assumed..."

Tom's face grew dark. "I was told to report here at 9:00 PM. I'm fifteen minutes early."

The boy laughed. "Don't worry about it. The mistress...Ms. Hornsby I mean...she decided to move things up a bit in order to accommodate some celebrities' schedules. She was able to reach everyone by cell phone except you."

"I had it on all the time," Tom said somewhat defensively.

"Relax, Tom," the boy said patting him on the shoulder. It's not a problem. We're in the mountains here. Sometimes the signals get lost. Anyway, most of the guys are locals, so don't sweat it."

The boy, whose name was Jimmy, showed Tom around the kitchen and introduced him to the two dozen or so other men who would be serving the guests. All the guys still had their clothes on.

"I thought we were going to all be in the nude," Tom inquired.

"We are," Jimmy replied. We're just waiting for Ms. Hornsby to give us the word. She should be here shortly."

"Is Esther is here too?"

"Yes, but she prefers to be addressed as Ms. Wallace. We are the hired help after all."

"How many celebrities are there?"

"Actually, quite a few. And some you probably won't recognize. But they're rich and powerful nonetheless. Come on, take a peek."

Jimmy led Tom to the doors leading out from the kitchen into the main dining hall. As he looked through the small pane of glass framed into the upper portion of the door, he saw a mass of people dressed in elegant attire, indulging in conversation with one another.

"That's senator Clinton right there," Jimmy said, pointing to the right. "And there's Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen to her left."

"Holy shit," Tom said under his breath. "That really is Hillary, isn't it?"

"Yup," Jimmy replied. "But those Olsen girls are really beautiful, aren't they?

"I had no idea," Tom said, his eyes transfixed on the sight. "But they're so tiny."

Jimmy agreed. "But there's a lot of talent in those little packages."

The young man pointed out several other famous people to an increasingly anxious Tom, who wondered how he was going to be able to walk around naked in front of this group of luminaries.

"I can't believe we have to parade around in our birthday suits in front of them," he said, turning to Jimmy. "Have you ever done this before?"

Jimmy laughed aloud. "Oh, that's right. They told me that this would be your first time. Yes, I have done this many times. It's really no big deal. After a while they don't even notice you."

"Really?" Tom asked. "Do you mean to say that those women out there have naked guys waiting on them all the time?"

"Many of them do, yes. The women are all part of some greater clandestine organization that I know very little about. All I know is that they throw frequent parties and the guys always serve them in the nude."

Tom looked around the room and spotted a woman he thought he knew. "That's a local politician," he remarked. "I know her. She serves on the same town council as my wife does. Her name is Cheryl Adams."

"That's right," Jimmy said. "You'll find people from all walks of life in this group." Suddenly his face brightened. "Look over there!" he said, pointing to the right. "That's Kelly Ripa and Gwen Stefani with a group of their friends. I really love Kelly. She's just so beautiful. And those legs on Gwen. Awesome man."

Kelly did indeed look ravishing, and Gwen's legs were the most beautiful legs he had ever seen. They seemed to go on forever. Tom could hardly believe the flow of celebrities that were now making their way toward him. Within minutes he had counted no less that over 100 Hollywood stars, all elegantly attired and without exception, beautiful.

The first to enter the dining hall after Kelly and Gwen had been absorbed into the crowd were Teri Hatcher, Drew Barrymore, Carla Bruni, and Kirsten Dunst, all of them looking like they had just walked down the red carpet. This group was followed by an astonishingly lovely Patricia Heaton, a classically gorgeous Brooke Shields, a rapturously beautiful Diane Lane, and Connie Nielsen, with her stunning patrician good looks.

Tom looked on with wonder at the amount of female loveliness before him. He knew that despite his anxiety of appearing nude before these women, his lust would provide him with all the impetus he would need to perform his job well. Even now he felt his cock within his pants start to grow.

"We better get ready," Jimmy advised the enervated Tom. "Ms. Hornsby is right there."

With a nod of his head the young man indicated that the mistress of the mansion was indeed coming their way. Tom caught a brief glimpse of her before walking quickly away from the door. She was tall and imposing, but like all the rest of the women in attendance, quite lovely.

The kitchen door swung open and Tom retreated back a few steps. Ms. Hornsby halted a few feet in front of him and looked him over, then let her gaze rest on Jimmy.

"I want this to go by the book," she told the boy as she adjusted the clasp that held her long auburn hair to one side. "You're in charge of these guys. Make certain they do as they are told. If there are any questions you can defer to me."

"Yes, mistress," the young boy replied refusing to meet her gaze.

"Ms. Wallace told me that you have participated in these affairs many times before, so I expect a high level of professionalism from you and all. Two things: no fawning over the guests and, if required, you will perform for them. Understood?

"Yes, mistress."

Tom looked confused. "Pardon me, Ms. Hornsby," he began. "Perform?"

The mistress gave Tom a rather unconcerned look and turned to Jimmy.

"Educate him. Fast."

And with that she walked over to the chef and his crew to give them further instructions.

"Okay guys," Jimmy said. "Let's get these clothes off and get out there. Just remember to keep your bow ties and your shoes and socks on. You can all change in there."

He pointed to a small room just off the kitchen that was filled with folding chairs. As Tom and the other men entered the room and began to undress, he turned to Jimmy.

"The mistress is not too friendly."

"She's always like that—at least toward men. Wait until she gets drunk. She'll be plenty friendly then."

"What did she mean, 'perform'?"

Jimmy smiled. "Sometimes when the women get really drunk and randy, they like to see the guys masturbate for them. It's not done all the time, but let me tell you, it can get pretty wild when it does."

"It's happened to you?"

"Several times. I mean, come on man. Look at those women. They're all fucking gorgeous right? If they want to watch you jerk off, you do it. No questions asked."

"Have you ever had sex with any of them?"

"No. They never go that far. But they will let you eat them out. And some will jerk you off into their faces. But no fucking from what I've seen."

Tom shook his head numbly as he removed his underwear. He was semi-erect.

"Sorry about that," he said to Jimmy in an apologetic tone. "These women are getting to me already."

"It's okay," Jimmy chuckled. "Look around you. A lot of guys are sporting wood too. The women like it. Just don't touch them unless they want you to, otherwise you'll get yourself fired. The mistress doesn't take any shit from anybody—especially guys."

"No problem. I just want to make people happy, that's all."

"Then you just might end up being the star of this fucking show!" Jimmy said grinning broadly.

Tom laughed and put aside his underwear to put his bow tie on.

"It's show time fellas!" Jimmy shouted. "Man your battle stations!"

Tom was one of several waiters in charge of serving drinks to the guests. Each waiter was assigned a certain quadrant of the main dining hall and they were to provide services only to that particular area. With his silver tray loaded with glasses of champagne, he and his counterparts formed a single line that extended from the kitchen door to the end of the galley. On Jimmy's orders, the men began to file out into the main hall, one after the other, seeking their targeted guests.

It was a completely exhilarating feeling that Tom felt as he felt the collective eyes of the female guests turn their attention to him and the other naked men while they sauntered up to the women with their trays full of champagne. He had never been so close to such illustrious people before and he tried very hard to keep his penis from becoming erect even as he found himself in the midst of such beautiful women.

As he began serving out the champagne, he noticed that many women were openly staring at his cock and making comments. At first he thought these comments might be of a derogatory nature, but as he listened more intently he discovered that his penis was being appraised favorably.

"Nice package on that guy," he overheard Teri Hatcher say to some unknown blonde girl standing beside her.

The girl nodded in agreement and then turned away as if it were something she had often seen before.

To his right, Tom saw Jimmy serving champagne to the Olsen sisters. Jimmy's cock was standing at full attention and the twins giggled loudly as they watched his rather large prick bounce up and down in front of them. At one point he saw Mary Kate reach out her hand and give his cock several tugs. Ashley couldn't stop laughing.

"Ah, there you are!"

Tom looked behind him to find Esther Wallace appreciating his muscular round buttocks.

"Nice ass," she said grinning. "I meant to tell you that the other day but I got sidetracked. How are things going here?"

"Quite well, Ms. Wallace," he replied, offering her a glass of champagne.

She accepted the drink and let her eyes survey the room.

Tom was careful not to address her as "Esther," remembering what Jimmy had told him earlier.

"We have more stars in this room than in the whole Milky Way," she said to no one in particular. "I didn't think they'd all show up."

Esther took one more look around and downed the entire contents of the glass.

"Don't let anyone fool you Thomas," she said handing the glass back to him. "We might appear civilized, but underneath we're all just a bunch of fucking sluts!"

She walked away and into a group of middle-aged women who were admiring the genitals of one of the younger waiters. "I just love young cock!" she shouted to the women as she slapped the boy hard on his ass.

The boy's cock rocked to and fro under the impact of her assault and he retreated behind a stout older woman to avoid another confrontation.

Esther was clearly drunk, and it surprised Tom that she would allow herself to compromise herself in this way, considering the professional demeanor she had displayed during his interview the previous week. He continued to make his rounds until all the drinks had been dispensed and then returned to the kitchen to fulfill some orders.

Ms. Hornsby was walking toward him from the opposite direction when she stopped and grabbed him by the arm. "Just watch where you point that thing!" she said staring at his crotch.

He hadn't even realized it but his penis was almost fully erect. And it wasn't just him. Many of the waiters had grown erections simply from being in the company of so many gorgeous women. The entire room was reeking of feminine scent and he felt as if he were overdosing on pheromones.

"Yes, Ms. Hornsby," he said respectfully, admiring her hard, sumptuous ass as she moved past him into the crowd.

With another tray of alcoholic refreshment on his plate, Tom returned to the group of women he had served earlier and handed them their drinks. This time, Ashley and Mary Kate were there, and both girls smiled as they took in his fully erect penis.

"We're glad to see you too!" Mary Kate said, looking down at his cock and laughing.

Tom thought both girls were quite beautiful, but he was enamored of the more demure of the two—Ashley—and he went so far as to make eye-to-eye contact with the lovely twin.

"You have a really nice body," she said to him.

"Thank you, Ms. Olsen," he replied smiling. "Is there anything more I can do for you?"

"Maybe later," she replied coyly.

He wondered what she meant by that, but she just curled her sexy lips into a faint smile and resumed a conversation she was having with another woman.

Suddenly, from across the room, he heard sounds of a commotion. Everyone turned to look in the direction from which the noise was coming. It seemed that one of the women attending the party had found out that her co-worker, a guy by the name of Richard, but whom she insisted on calling "Dick," was one of the waiters serving her group. He politely informed her and the bunch of women in her immediate circle, that he did not like the name "Dick" and preferred to be called "Richard". Of course she would have none of that and continued to call him "Dick". His continual protests only aggravated matters until all the women began addressing him as "Dick." The laughter began coming in steady and unrelenting waves.

"Dick is a great name," Carla Bruni told him. "After all you have a huge one. It makes sense!"

"You wouldn't want to call that big thing 'Richard' would you?" Drew asked him. "A big penis deserves to be called 'Dick'. It's much more suitable."

"But I don't like it," he protested. "My name is Richard."

Hillary put her arm around his shoulder and took in the area around his crotch. "No, your name is 'Dick'. Your name is 'Dick' because you have a really fucking big dick, 'Dick'!"

It was true. Richard had an enormous appendage. It guessed it to be at least a foot long or more. And his balls were equally big and distended.

"My name is Richard, Ms. Clinton," he shouted over their laughter. "Richard! Do you hear?"

Upon seeing this lowly waiter attempt to assert his authority over her, Hillary and the other women let out a long jeer. He cowered, suddenly realizing that he was naked and surrounded by a group of very formidable women.

"I say your name is 'Dick,'" said Hillary, grabbing at his protruding cock.

The horrified waiter dropped his tray. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to jerk you off in front of all these women right now," she said laughing in his face.

"Oh, my God!" Richard exclaimed. "No, you can't!"

"Yes, I can," she said fisting his big pole with relish. "I want to see everything you have stored up in those huge fucking balls of yours. And so does everyone else!"

The entire room was in an uproar. It was something out of a wet dream.

"I want you to say your name for everyone to hear," Hillary demanded of the young man. "Go ahead. My name is..."

"Richard," he replied, moaning as she stroked his stiff meat with great fervor.

"No!" she yelled, slapping his ball sac.

Richard cried out in pain and reached for his cock.

"I'll give you another chance," Hillary said to him. "If you insist on disobeying me, I'll crush you nuts to dust! Do you understand?"

Richard was helpless to do anything but submit to her will. He knew that he could not fight off a roomful of women, even if he did manage to escape the crazed politician's clutches.

"Now," she resumed, as she once again took his huge prick in her hands and began to sensually jerk him off. "What is your name?"

"Ah, it's a...a..."

"Tell me you little son of a bitch!"

She continued stroking him up and down, up and down, seeing the telltale sign of pre-cum forming on the tip of his penis.

"Say it," she insisted. "Say it!"

"Oh, God," he cried out as her hands moved up and down his shaft with increasing speed.

"Say it or I'll..."

Her hands were now a blur on his expanding cock. The women all watched on in gleeful anticipation as he was driven to the point of orgasm.

"I love watching guys cum," Mary Kate laughed.

Ashley said nothing. But I saw her run her tongue over her lips, unable to tear her eyes away from the scene.

"Your name is...?" Hillary roared.

"Dick!" he screamed, as the first spurt of hot white cream shot out of his tortured prick.

Upon hearing him say this, Hillary put all her force into the handjob, demanding every last ounce of sperm from him. 'Dick' did not disappoint.

As Hillary pulled upward on his shaft, an enormous volley of thick, white love juice sailed out into the crowd of astonished onlookers. I watched in amusement as the pasty offering flew high up into the air, cascading in huge downward bursts of pearly nectar that soared over the heads of Teri, the Olsen girls, and even Drew, who was standing a good fifteen feet away. The stringy ejaculate finally found its way onto the dress of Esther Wallace, who recoiled at the sight of it.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she screamed aloud, dropping her drink. "You're at it again aren't you Hillary?"

Hillary was too busy to pay Esther any attention as the next round of explosive climaxes overtook her victim.

I counted at least twelve separate and distinct ejaculations, most of which shot out a great distances, raining down upon heads, torsos, and other inanimate objects. The floor in front of Richard was coated with semen, some even splashing onto Hillary herself as she assiduously continued to masturbate him until she was satisfied that he had been completely drained of his sperm. It was the most intense and sexually stimulating handjob I had ever seen a woman give a man. By the time the last dying spurt of cum had been ejected, Dick had to sit down to recuperate.

Wiping the sperm from her hands and bowing to a tremendous round of applause, Hillary turned to Richard and asked: "What is your name?"

A weary Richard lifted his head and, sadly admitting his defeat, replied: "Dick".

The crowd gave Hillary another round of applause.

"She gave a really great handjob," Mary Kate said to her sister. "How could her husband even think of cheating on her with talent like that?"

"I know," Ashley agreed. "Did you see the load he shot out? I had to dodge it several times or I would have gotten soaked!"

"Me too," Mary Kate said, looking at the sperm-covered floor not more than a few feet from where she stood.

"I can't wait until we get them all to shoot off at the same time," Ashley said, giving Tom a quick glance.

"We're going to need our umbrellas if they're anything like Mr. Dick here," Mary Kate replied with a grin.

Tom's cock was throbbing over what he had just seen. And the Olsen girls' remarks only served to excite him even more. He excused himself and made for the bathroom. There was nothing to do but to relieve the tension in his balls. He passed through the kitchen and into an outer hall that led to the servant's quarters. There he found the bathroom, but it was already occupied.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers