The Secret CFNM Life of Tom Murphy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

Even as he felt the first jet of hot cream exit his prick, he saw the immense black hat come into view directly facing him about three rows back. The glasses were off now and he gasped in delight as his creamy offering shot out over the heads of Ashley and Mary Kate and headed straight for Sister Marie. The woman's face registered both shock and amusement as the huge burst of milky cum hit her square in the face. It was a one-in-a-million shot.

"You!" the newly christened Sister shouted to Tom. "You son of a bitch!"

Tom could just barely make out the Sister's features. He squinted hard in an attempt to see the features of the woman who had insulted him, even as he sent multiple volleys of sperm into the audience, several of which hit Ashley and Mary Kate directly in the face. Both girls erupted into gales of laughter as they sought to evade the milky onslaught, but it was useless. The sperm continued to shoot out at an incredible rate, saturating the clothes of any person within several feet of the exploding dick.

Teri, Drew, Angelina...all were hit with Tom's errant and powerful spray. Scores more were also bathed in his abundant sperm shower. But now, as his dick was preparing to unleash its final load, Sister Marie fought her way to the front of the crowd, her hat off and her features clearly visible to him. The face he now recognized made him react with both surprise and horror, and he fell backwards even as he launched a tremendous load of sperm high into the air—his final coup de grace.

"Oh, my God! It's you!" he blurted out between clenched teeth.

He was reeling. The utter depravity of what he was doing and the blissful pleasure he had derived from doing it made him feel both shameful and enervated at the same time. And now, as his cock was expending its final offering of sperm, he fell back onto the men standing behind him, his every nerve on edge. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. There, before him, stood his wife Abigail in all her radiant beauty—her hair and face still bearing traces of his sperm.

He stood in awe as he beheld her glowering face, seeing her mouth forming words but unable to hear anything she said over the roar of the crowd. Yes, the crowd. They had embraced him and were now cheering him for his remarkable performance. Even Ms. Hornsby was applauding him. It all seemed surreal. Suddenly the room seemed very small. He felt a pang of nausea and tried to reach out to his wife to explain, but...she had some explaining to do herself didn't she? The screams grew deafening, the faces before him became indistinct...and then he felt himself weightless, floating outside normal time and space. The world was now a tiny speck on an inky black ocean dipping below the vanishing point of the horizon. He reached out to that diminishing point and fell silently into oblivion.

************

When he awoke, Tom found himself in his own bed. The light of the late day sun filtered through his bedroom window and it was raining. He looked at the clock. It was 7:15 PM. Abigail was in the next room. He could hear her whistling loud and clear.

"Abby?" he called out. "Abby, please come in here."

Suddenly the whistling stopped and he heard footsteps rapidly approaching. Within seconds his wife appeared before him, standing nonchalantly at the door.

"How are you feeling?" she asked him.

"I have a splitting headache but otherwise I'm fine. What the hell happened to me?"

Abigail sat down beside him on the bed and brushed the hair back from his face. "You passed out. It's a good thing that Johnny was there to catch you."

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"You've been asleep for about 12 hours. I think you should get up. We have a lot to talk about."

"Yes, we do."

Tom took a long shower and then had something to eat. He was starting to feel better but he could not get the images of last night's spectacle out of his mind. He wondered what his wife now thought of him and if he had put his marriage at risk. He wondered, too, how she was going to account for her actions. He had lied to her, but then she had lied to him too. If accusations and blame were on the menu, then both of them would have their fill.

"Why didn't you tell me about your fixation with CFNM?" she asked him as they both sat opposite each other on the couch.

"Because I was afraid that you would think less of me," he replied.

"I would have thought more of you if you had told me the truth."

"I wanted to. Many times. But it was easier to keep things to myself. I know, or should I say, I knew how conservative you were about anything sexually deviant, so there's your answer. I was afraid of losing you."

Abigail smiled and moved closer to him. "I owe you a big apology. I should have come clean with you too. I'm just as guilty. I was afraid you wouldn't understand."

"How long have you been involved with the Sisterhood?"

" A few years. I'm sorry, Tom. I should never have keep it a secret from you."

Tom sighed softly. "Look Abigail. Everyone has secrets. And no one, I don't care how much you love someone, ever reveals every secret about themselves. You're always going to keep some part of you forever closed off from others. We were trying to protect ourselves from one another, but little did we know how much we really had in common."

"I know," she confessed. "We're both sexual deviants!"

Tom and his wife laughed aloud and she threw her arms around him. "I will quit the Sisterhood if it's going to put our marriage at risk. You tell me."

"No," Tom replied, kissing his wife full on the mouth. "I have no objection to your being a member of that organization. How could I? They want to hire me for their next party!"

"That's right! Esther told me last night that you, Jimmy and Johnny are all invited to their next event."

"Really?"

"Yup. It seems you guys made quite an impression on Ms. Hornsby. She's still getting calls from all the guests who were there last night."

Tom looked pleased, remembering the look on Ashley's face as his first spurt of cum sailed over her head. "And when is this next event going to be?"

"Next weekend...in Paris, France!"

"Holy shit! Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am dear husband. I hear there's this really fantastic French woman...well, actually she's an American from LA, but she married a French nobleman, who has this unbelievably huge estate just outside of Paris, and they hold all the international Sisterhood meetings there. They tell me there's always something wild going on in the mansion. Lots of CFNM parties, masturbation contests, you name it—on a much bigger scale than the party you performed at last night. A ton of celebrities always hanging around... I think we'll both have a wonderful time. Her name is Phoebe Anjou..."

THE END

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers