The Sex Survey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again as she talked, she crossed and uncrossed her legs, this time I was sure she paused slightly while moving.

Thinking quickly, I decided to test her, I asked, "Next question, do you want to take off your clothes?"

Even with the blindfold I could see the shock on her face, she was momentarily speechless.

When she was finally able to speak, "Uhmmm, wha... wait, what?"

"You heard me. It's a simple question really. Do you want to take off your clothes?" I asked. "I told you this was a psychology study, and while I'm not the best in the world I do pay more attention than most. You're a self-admitted exhibitionist. You like to take and send nudes and flash your panties to strangers. You've mentioned being naked for this interview three times, and you've flashed me your panties multiple times during the interview."

"I... I didn't..."

"Didn't what? Flash me? Talk about being naked? Why are you blushing? Is that excitement or embarrassment? Please tell me that I'm wrong, please tell me I've completely misread you."

She stared forward for a while. I stayed quiet while she processed everything I said.

"Will it be recorded?"

"Do you want it to be?"

She nodded yes, "I'd like to see it. I want a copy for myself."

"Easy enough."

She stood up, "I have an idea," she whispered.

"I'm listening."

"I want you to strip."

She held her breath as she waited for my answer.

"Excuse me?"

Again she swallowed, moving forward she held out her hand until she touched my chest, "I'm not backing out, I just think I should get to touch you first. I want to know what you look like."

"So to speak," I said.

She laughed, another soft seductive sound, her fingers strayed across my chest, I could feel their heat through my shirt.

"Yes, so to speak."

I nodded yes then realized she couldn't see the motion, "I agree."

I set down my stuff and lifted my black Metallica t-shirt over my head. She kept her hand on my chest as I tossed the shirt on her couch.

"Wait," she said. "Let me do the rest."

I didn't reply but stayed perfectly still, seconds later she reached her other hand over to me and trailed her fingers along my chest. I could smell fresh soap and vanilla scent from her, her hair looked beautiful as it moved free around her body. Her fingernails were about a half inch out and perfectly manicured with dark blue nail polish.

After exploring my chest, she slowly walked around me, using the tips of her fingers and nails to trace patterns around my upper body, while stray strands of her hair caressed my skin.

"Nice... muscular but not overboard... smooth, no hair..."

She traced my arms upward to my neck, then up to my face.

"What color are your eyes?" she asked.

"Brown," I lied. I actually had emerald green eyes, but they were unusual enough that she might know who I was or at least suspect and I wanted to keep her from accidentally guessing.

"Clean shaven... "

A finger crossed my lips.

"Soft..."

I parted my lips and let the tip of my tongue touch her finger. She gave a sharp intake of breath and paused, after I didn't move, she continued caressing my face and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Military haircut... good strong features... what color is your hair?"

"Black," I whispered, letting out a low growl when her fingers ran over my scalp and through my hair. This part was true, it was doubtful she'd know who I was from that information.

"Mmmmm, he likes that... good boy..."

She kept running her fingers through my hair for another minute.

"Clean smelling... slight hint of cologne... citrusy... I like it..."

She left my head and traced down to my jeans, her hands went around my waist feeling my pants.

"T-shirt and blue jeans... simple..."

She unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs dropping to her knees as she did. Her hands traced everywhere and I could see she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were pressing against the dress betraying her own excitement.

"Nice legs... strong thighs... very sexy..."

She ran her fingers along the waistband of my underwear, even momentarily cupping my shaft.

"Hmmm, briefs, not boxers, but not normal whiteys, good package..."

"They're black," I said.

"Mmm-hmm, sexy, good choice..."

She shifted and stroked my dick up and down a few times through my underwear.

"Good size..."

Without warning, she hooked her fingers into the waistband and tugged my briefs down to my knees. My cock sprang free rock hard and inches from her lips. She caressed it a few times and then ran her fingers around me again.

"Very nice... 'scaped, with just a little fuzz... I like that..."

She trailed her fingers to my sides then grabbed my hips and turned me around, I awkwardly shifted with my pants around my calves.

"Nice ass... firm..."

She patted me and then gave me a tight squeeze with both hands.

"Bitable..."

Was all I heard before I felt a sharp nip on my backside. I flexed and hissed as she laughed at my reaction.

"I'm going to say you like that."

She reached around to my front and felt my cock, somehow it had gotten even harder.

"Yep, that's a definite trigger, good to know," she said.

Grabbing my hips, she turned me back around before pulling up my clothes and working to fit me back in place.

"I'll let you get the buttons," she said while standing.

I nodded and fumbled with my pants before I realized I'd made the mistake of nodding again.

"Yeah," was all I managed to whisper. I was as worked up as I'd ever been. I let out a long breath and regained my composure.

Quick to tease me she asked, "Having problems?"

Clearing my throat, "My pants are a little tight right now."

She'd regained her confidence with that little show she'd put on and now she seemed to feel more in control. I'd have to remember that.

"Is it your turn now?" she asked.

"I guess it is."

Standing up straight, she said, "I'm ready when you are."

I reached out to finger her dress, I was determined that two could play the game she'd started. I traced a finger to her nipple and grazed it. Given how rock hard it was and pressing out we both knew it was an indicator of her own arousal. She'd was breathing heavily through her nose and froze as I grabbed the bottom of her dress and raised it up, she lifted her arms as I brought it above her head and off letting it fall to the ground. Goosebumps formed on her tanned skin and she let out a sigh. Her tits had perfect small triangles of lighter skin showing that she liked to tan.

I paused to let her get adjusted to her feelings.

"You okay?"

She nodded her head.

"You ready to continue?"

She swallowed and nodded again.

I stepped back to admire her body. She looked stunning wearing only thigh high boots and black and pink lace satin panties.

I dropped to my knees and she let out a small whimper as I hooked my fingers into her underwear.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked.

She nodded, and with a small snort said, "Just had a crazy thought is all."

"Anything you want to share?"

"Just what my friend is going to say when I tell her about this."

"That should be interesting."

"Tell me about it."

I slid the fabric over her hips, and she sucked in her breath as my fingers touched her skin.

Trying to lighten the mood, "Did I mention I have a thing for thigh high boots?"

"Most men do, do you want me to leave them on?"

"Is that professional to ask that?"

She chuckled, "Not sure how professional we're being right now anyway."

"Point."

When I pulled them past her mound, she reached a hand out and placed it on my head slowly curling her fingers through my hair. I finished taking her panties to her ankles but held them there as I studied her. Her pussy was shaved with tight lips; a slight wetness betrayed her excitement. Finally, I gave them a tug indicating she could step out of them.

I took her hips and guided her around like she'd done to me and saw her back had a thong tan line. Like her front, her back was darkly tanned but she had a white stripe across her ass proving that she really did only wear thong bikinis. Interestingly, her bottom tan was more sharply defined than her tits, making me suspect she tanned topless at least half the time.

When I stood up, she asked, "Is that all?"

I could hear the expectation in her voice, I could easily see the whole scenario was turning her on. With my hands on her hips her breathing was noticeably harder.

I had to resist the urge to reach out and stroke her pussy, the soft skin and glistening wetness was almost irresistible. She fidgeted a few seconds making me look up into her face to see her biting her lip with an uncertain look on her face.

"I'm getting a little self-conscious here. You haven't said a word the whole time you undressed me. A girl could begin to think you weren't impressed."

With a start I realized she was right. The whole scene with me she had let me know her thoughts and complimented me, it had lifted my self-esteem. I hadn't considered she might want the same type of ego boost.

"My apologies, it is unforgivable to allow you to think for a second that you're anything less than perfect."

I reached out a finger and casually stroked her sex, up one side of her lips and down the other, the soft skin was perfectly smooth, she waxed, not shaved.

"You are a work of art, I love the softness and smoothness of your skin, your lips are sexy and inviting."

I moved my fingers to trace the muscles of her thighs and calves.

"The muscles in your legs are perfect, the firmness and definition are sexy."

Stepping behind her I trailed my fingers across her ass, she shuddered as I put both hands on her thighs and dropped them first down then up her legs. I cupped her butt and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"It's obvious you work out and your body is amazing."

Moving back to the front I let my fingers cross her back, sides, then belly; she tilted her chin up as I used both hands to brush, then lift her heavy boobs. I'd been mistaken in my first impression, I thought they were C sized, but feeling and seeing them they were grapefruit sized and definitely in the D category. She opened her mouth seeming about to say something then closed it again as I cupped them, feeling their weight and tight firmness. I used my thumbs to caress her nipples, then drew my hand back and gave each one a gentle pinch.

"Your tits are awesome, I love how responsive they are, they're hard as diamonds right now. Does that mean you're enjoying this?"

She was flushed and flustered as she answered, "Trust me, you'd know if I wasn't enjoying this."

I laughed at her good nature, "Yes, I suppose I would."

"And as much as I enjoy giving you a working commentary on your body, I suppose we should get to business," I said.

We each took a seat again and I asked, "Favorite sexual fantasy?"

"Threesome with bondage, but I want a devil's threesome."

"That's two guys, right?"

"Yep, I want two guys to have their way with me, I want to be tied up and let them do whatever they want to me."

"What else do you like?"

"Well I told you I love bondage, it's so sexy when a man ties you up in your panties. I like to struggle as he overpowers me. I get excited by the idea of two men overpowering me, holding me down and tying me up."

"Any particular way you like being tied?"

"They're all fun, as long as I'm helpless. Being hogtied is a real turn-on or spread-eagle."

"You mentioned being gagged, do you find that exciting?"

"Very, just like being tied but even more so. If I'm tied, I can still talk, yell at the person, scream, but if I have a ballgag or my panties shoved in my mouth I'm truly helpless. There really is nothing I can do."

"Seems like you have a little fifty shades of gray in you."

"Oh my god, those movies annoy the shit out of me."

"Why?"

"The girl in it is so stupid. I'd love to find a guy that tied me up like that, especially that third movie where she's tied standing. It'd be awesome to be tied like that."

"Sounds like you need to find a kinky billionaire."

"God save me, he was just as annoying in those movies. Look, I like a good spanking when I'm tied, I don't even mind my ass red and a little rough, but I don't want him to thrive on my pain. Plus, that dude was too jealous, when she was topless on a beach and he got mad, that was just stupid. The bondage in the movies was hot, but the attitudes about them were just ridiculous."

"I agree with both those statements. What is it about bondage that you like?" I asked.

"If it's done right, it can be sexy as hell. It should go one of two ways, either it's all about me, or it's all about him. I'm good with either as long as I'm not always ignored."

Continuing, "If a guy ties me up, gags me, then uses me for his own pleasure, that can be hot. If he wants to keep me tied and use me like a little fucktoy, use my mouth anyway he wants, I'm good with that, but the flipside is occasionally when I'm tied it needs to be about me."

"Go on."

"I need to be tied up and then he spends all his time, uses all his focus on me, goes down on me, makes me cum. Hell, get creative, use a feather and tickle me till I'm begging to suck your dick to make you stop. Talk dirty, make me talk dirty, tell me you won't stop until I talk dirty to you. That's what I want. Use ice cubes to make me scream, then gag me and use them again. Gag me and make me glare at you with hate as you spank my ass bright red, then fuck me until I cum multiple times. Take pictures of me and tell me how you're going to show your friends unless you can cum on my tits. Then show them to your best friend anyway, and tell him to let me know so I blush bright red when I see him."

"Dear god that's so hot," I said.

"Really, it doesn't bother you?"

"I love tying a girl up and I've even had a few enjoy it but never met somebody so obviously into it. It's taking every ounce of will to not... never mind."

"Not what?" she asked. "You want to tie me up right now, don't you?"

"I didn't say that."

She was grinning like mad so I knew she was teasing me but my dick got harder at the thought of tying her up. I had been about to say it but I was trying not to be creepy. It was just so hard not to push the lines because she was so easy to talk to. I'd never met somebody that was so compatible with me or as easy to get along with. I was positive she felt it too but I had to keep reminding myself not to fuck this up by going too fast.

"Let's do it," she whispered.

And all thoughts of moving too fast flew out the window along with any self-control I had.

"You mean tie you up?" I asked.

"Fuck no, what kind of pervert are you? Who the fuck do you think you are?" she said severely.

My heart hammered, "Oh shit, I'm so sorry," I stammered. "I just wasn't sure what you were talking about and I..."

"Gotcha."

"I... uh what?"

Laughing she said, "Of course I meant tie me up, god I wish I could have seen your face."

My heart was still pounding a beat but I shook my head and sighed in relief, "I'll admit, you got me on that one. Jesus I really thought you were pissed."

She slowed to a small chuckle, "Priceless."

"For the record, that kind of shit would get your ass spanked bright red."

She grinned at me, "Maybe next time sexy."

We stared at each other for a minute as we sensed something happening.

Clearing her throat, "If you go into my bedroom nightstand, you'll find some rope in the drawer."

Standing, I went to check it out. Coming back out a minute later holding soft red cotton rope I tossed the bundle to the ground at her feet.

"You sure about this?"

"Impress me," she said. Lifting her chin, her chest rising and falling, she murmured, "If you're rope game is weak, I'll know you're full of it about everything else."

"Challenge accepted."

I bent over and grabbed the rope.

She had her hands on the armrest but I wanted different, I moved one hand to the side of the chair by her hip, leaving her arm straight down, then wrapped the rope around her wrist a few times and then around the wood back support beam and tied it off. I repeated it with her other hand, then I took a longer piece and wound it through her arm and over the shoulder like a backpack strap, behind the chair and over and under her other arm the same way; making a figure eight with the rope looping her in front and the chair behind. This forced her to sit up straight as I tightened and tied the knot behind her. She tested her bonds as each new tie made her more helpless. Moving to the front I pushed her legs to the sides of the chair and then tied each ankle to the legs the same way I tied her hands, with multiple loops around the ankles then more around the wood. This let the bondage be firm but not damaging or hurtful. To finish I looped sashes around her knees and pulled them tight against the support beam of the armrest keeping her legs spread and sex on display. When I finished, I stood back and watched her test everything.

She gave sigh of deep satisfaction as her chest rose up and down and her head lolled while she tried to move each limb and couldn't.

After a minute, "Wow, I'm very impressed, most men can't do bondage that well and it's annoying. It's either too hard, too soft, or they just don't know what they're doing."

Continuing, she swallowed then flexed her hips, "This is perfect, do you even know how much of a turn-on this is?"

"I'm getting an idea from your behavior," I whispered, I reached a thumb out to stroke her lips and her tongue gave me the smallest lick.

The next few minutes she stayed quiet as I watched her test her bonds, biting her lip, twisting her hips and chest. Tugging against her hands and feet.

"Everything good?"

"You have no clue how badly I want to be touched. I don't think I've ever been this aroused."

"That's almost criminal."

"Tell me about it," she said.

We both sat for another minute as the implications of what we just did sunk in.

"Are we going to continue?" I asked.

She swallowed and nodded.

"You said you like to skinny dip, tell me about it."

"I love skinny dipping with friends, I've done it with boyfriends but I prefer to do it with regular friends. There's something exciting about being naked in front of people that don't usually see you naked."

"What's the craziest time you've been naked in front of friends?"

"Besides now?"

I laughed, "Yes, besides now."

"This one time I went hiking with three male Marine friends, we walked all morning and then stopped at a lake for lunch. It took them by surprise when I went swimming. I stripped next to them like nothing was out of the ordinary and then went into the water."

"Wow, that's crazy, I'll bet they loved it."

Laughing, "Yeah, you should have seen the look on their faces when I took off my clothes. I'd been planning it all morning."

"Really?"

"They told me the route we were going on went by the lake and semi-secluded back trails."

"Were you worried other people would see?"

"Worried? I was hoping."

"So how'd it happen?"

"We stopped for a lunch break around noon, there was a picnic table. We all had brought small packs with lunch stuff, one of the guys made an off-hand comment that we should have brought swim suits. We were hot and sweating and the water looked so cool. As soon as he said it, they all grinned, I figured somebody would make some comment about going swimming anyway so I just hopped up from my seat and took off my shoes and socks. I'm sure they thought I'd just go wading or something at first, but then I hiked my sport bra off and pulled my shorts and panties off in the next few seconds. I looked over at them and you should've seen the looks on their faces, priceless."