The Sex Survey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We didn't want to wake you, you looked to beautiful. We did take some pics though, they're on your phone, lol. The room is paid for, there is money for Uber and morning breakfast room service. You are extraordinary!

Sincerely, Chip & Dale.

PS- I really hope you text me. I would like a night with you by myself, Chip.

I knew this wasn't the end, I still wasn't sure what I wanted but I would definitely get with Chip again.

I looked at the pics they'd sent to me, quickly downloading them to my own camera roll and then scrolling through them. Wow, there were some very sexy pics, they had pics of me hogtied in the car, tied spread-eagle, tied on my knees front and back, more of those while giving a blowjob to either man. I could see their full bodies in those pics and damn, they were impressive. There were multiple shots with them actually in my mouth, that sent a warm feeling through me knowing there were pics out there of what was very obviously me tied up and giving a blow job, one of those pics must've been taken with a timer because both men were standing there as I deep throated Chip. A few of me sitting cross legged and eating, then on the bed doggy style. The last few were of all three of us in the last position. Not sure how they did that, the angle didn't change so they must have set the camera up but I had no idea how they took multiple pics. Anyway, it showed each of them at both sides of me. I loved them all, now I'd have a keepsake from this night.

*****

The next week I had to go out of town for Marine training but I texted Chip the whole time. I sent him nudes every day and made sure to show him what panties I was wearing. He returned the favor but never included his face. I was sad I didn't know anybody at the training well enough, I really wanted to send him some creative nudes and it would have been sexy to use a guy friend to take them.

I agreed to meet him again but decided to wait for Valentine's Day in two weeks.

He got the same hotel and room, at the appointed time I knocked on the door and it opened a crack. I waited a second and came inside.

"I'm in the bathroom," he called out. "Do you want me to blindfold you or do it yourself?"

I'd decided to still keep it anonymous, "I'll do it."

"Sash is on the dresser."

I picked it up and quickly blindfolded myself. I'd come to the hotel room wearing a full-length coat and the same thigh high boots as our last encounter, he'd told me how much he loved them and I'd even taken some nudes with them for him.

I told him it was safe to come in and I faced the bathroom. As I heard the door open, I undid my coat and let it drop to the floor.

It was all I'd worn besides the boots.

"Oh dear lord."

I smiled, "Something wrong?"

"Not at all."

The first time he'd kept my boots on and rode me missionary on the bed, I knew he was turned on but I didn't realize how much until a minute into our session I grabbed his ass and moaned "Papi" and that was the end of our first session.

The next time he was back to his previous stamina as he took me doggy style, and the last time I rode him for an hour before we both came in mind-numbing ecstasy.

After the last he finally agreed to let me take the boots off.

"Like those do you?" I whispered as he unzipped them and tossed them on the ground.

A small laugh, "That obvious?"

"Only to a trained observer," I laughed.

We spent the rest of the night making love, fucking, and everything in between. We took multiple showers to clean our bodies from our marathon sessions. The next day ended the same as we went our separate ways. He left and I took off my blindfold. I let out a small bark of laughter, on the dresser were two 18-inch plush Disney Chip and Dale stuffed animals.

A small note was attached to one.

Originally, I was only going to give you the Chip doll from me but "Dale" threatened me with violence if I didn't give one from him too. Hope to hear from you soon!

My heart was heavy but I knew what I had to do. I had gotten early orders and was leaving to my next duty station in two weeks. I didn't want to let him know, I didn't know how he felt but I was already attached. I didn't see how it could possibly work since I was now going to the opposite side of the country. I didn't want to have drama or prolong it so I decided to end it there. I texted him I'd be out of town and unable to text or write for a few weeks, I knew he'd assume it was for security, something common in the military. The next week I went to the phone company and had my number changed, by the time he realized what was wrong I'd be out of town. At this point I had a great memory and I hoped I would be the same in his mind.

*****

To be continued...

Note: Comments always appreciated.