The Sex Survey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dillon nodded.

"Thanks for letting me know," I said.

He nodded again and opened one of the wall lockers and pulled out a backpack. Tossing it on the ground he pulled a few more things out and tossed them down. Finally, he closed the locker and took a knee and started grabbing gear and stuffing it in the backpack. There was a lot of outdoor stuff like a compass and flashlight, but my attention was caught by some white cotton rope.

I'd had a fascination with bondage since my early teens but had never been able to act on it. It felt weird to ask a boyfriend to tie me up and the few subtle hints I'd thrown out were never picked up on.

On a whim a decided to test Dillon and see what his interests were.

"So what's that for?"

He looked up at me. I tilted my head and eyes toward the rope, "You use that to tie your girlfriend up?"

"If she gets bad enough."

My jaw almost dropped, I hadn't expected an answer like that.

"Oh yeah. What's bad enough?"

"If she gets uppity or doesn't do what I tell her."

My heart was pounding, he was talking the way I wished a guy would talk, but was he for real?

"Yeah right, you wouldn't even know what to do if a girl needed to be tied up."

"Is that what you think?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, that's what I think."

"Keep it up, I'll prove I know what to do."

"And how would you do that?"

"I'll hogtie your little ass right now."

"You wouldn't dare."

He barked a laugh, "Not only would I dare, I'd rip your shirt off and gag you with it, then take pictures for a memento."

For a second my eyes widened, I was stunned. It was a fantasy come true but I definitely couldn't tell him that. I wondered if I could push him to do it.

"Now I know you're bluffing."

"Why do you say that?"

"What makes you think I'd let you do that?"

"What makes you think you could stop me?"

I swallowed, "You'd be too worried about your best friend."

He grabbed the rope and stood up, "You going to tell him?"

I was spellbound, I couldn't think of anything to say, words wouldn't form in my mouth. I shook my head no.

As if in a dream he reached over and grabbed my book from my fingers, I was breathing hard as he took my hand and put it behind my back. He reached for my other arm but I pulled it away to the corner of the bed. Looking up into his face he shook his head at my defiance, straddling me he held my arm behind me then reached for my other wrist.

I struggled a little as he brought both hands together behind my back and looped the rope around my wrist a few times. I still remember the soft texture against my skin. I was worried he'd tie me too tight but he kept the rope snug without cutting off my circulation. I don't know if he'd had any experience but he was perfect. I strained against the ropes as he shifted and started looping more rope around my ankles. No words were spoken as I lightly struggled against him. He seemed to understand my needs perfectly.

After tying my ankles, he rolled me over and hooked his fingers into the collar of my shirt, a quick jerk and he ripped my shirt apart exposing my tits, I sucked in a breath, then he ripped the shoulder straps too. Pulling it off, he rolled it tight and slipped it between my lips. Whimpering, I tilted my head as he tied it behind me. Standing back, he admired me afterward. Wriggling I tested my bonds to tease him, he reached out and stroked my nipples one after the other then traced down to my panties, caressing my mound through the fabric. I blushed at the wet spot that had formed through the cotton but he ignored me and took out his phone and snapped some pictures of me. I made sure to put on a good show for his camera by moaning and squirming.

After a minute he rolled me over and got another piece of rope. Looping it around the wrist ties and then bringing it to my ankles he forced them together behind my back, I put all my strength in resisting but with the leverage of the rope my wrists and ankles were slowly drawn together. He finished with some more knots and stood back. This was the first time I was helpless and half-naked in front of a guy and I was on fire. I'd have let him do anything to me at that moment. I couldn't say anything so I just whimpered and squirmed as he took more pictures. Running his fingers across my ass he rolled me over to stroke my tits and pussy through my panties. After 30 minutes or so he loosened the ropes enough for me to get free and then left without a word.

Neither of us ever mentioned it but the next time we saw each other but we both had knowing smiles.

Now I was hooked on bondage forever, and I wondered if he'd ever do anything again.

A few weeks later, my boyfriend was taking me away for the weekend but Friday night he was going to hang out with his friends. I was relaxing in my room in red leggings and a matching zip-front sport bra when there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Dillon.

"Hey, the hot water is out, mind if I use your shower?"

This was a little weird but I just nodded and let him in and closed the door. He had a small bag he dropped by my bed as I turned to face him.

"Wait, how is your hot water out and you want to use my shower? The barracks have the same hot water heater."

He shrugged, "Caught."

My eyes went wide as I realized what he was about to do. Reaching out he grabbed me and tossed me onto my bed. I was so surprised I didn't struggle but I did get immediately turned on. My nipples got hard and as he met my eyes he reached into his bag and pulled out some rope. Licking my lips as he moved toward me, I put up a fight as he pinned my arms to the bed. We wrestled in silence as he held me down then tied my arms to either corner of the bed. I glared at him as he reached forward and unzipped my bra, exposing my tits, smirking at me as he gave them a little pinch.

"I brought a gift," he said as he reached into the bag and pulled out a ballgag.

Straddling my legs, he pushed the gag toward my mouth. I accepted it willingly as he slipped it in place. This was my first time with a ballgag and I was intrigued. I ran my tongue against it, testing it, to see if it stopped my words. I shifted my head back and forth seeing how well it was held in place. Our eyes met as he scooted back down my legs, pulling my leggings and red g-string panties off in one bold move.

I groaned and cursed into the gag, to my delight I was barely audible no matter how I tried. He tied my legs to either corner exposing me spread-eagle. Once again, my body exploded into fire and desire as I was so brazenly naked. My pussy was on complete display for him and there was nothing I could do to stop it, not even yell.

He stood back and admired his work, I kept up my struggling and trying to talk through the gag as he once again took pictures of me. When he stopped we both looked at each other.

"I really do need a shower," he said.

I watched as he stripped naked and went into my bathroom. I was insane with passion. As I heard him shower, I struggled. If I could've gotten free, I would have joined and most likely raped him. When he finished, he came back out and dressed, my attraction to him soared as he stood shirtless in jeans with his hair still tousled and damp.

"You really do enjoy this huh?" he said as he stroked my mound, tracing my tightly trimmed black pubic hair. His fingers ran over my pussy and touched my clit making me groan, I pushed my hips as he tested my wetness. Frustrated I cursed into the gag as he withdrew.

Continuing, "I know, I know, it's frustrating, you have no idea how bad I want to have sex with you."

I shrieked into the gag and gave him my best "Really" look.

Laughing, "Maybe you do. I know we've crossed a line but I feel it's not quite a betrayal yet. I don't want to confess or anything but I can't go any farther, at least not while you're together. So I'm not going to do more. I'm going to get dressed and leave but the gag is yours, a present from me. If you're ever free and I'm around, expect to be tied up again."

That was the last time it happened. He was right, even though we didn't have sex we definitely crossed a line and I felt guilty after that. I did learn about myself and was thankful for the experience. I broke up with my boyfriend a few days later. I decided I never wanted to settle, and even though he was a nice guy we just didn't have much in common, he had no spirit of adventure. I wanted to hook up with Dillon but by then the military sent him off to a school for 12 weeks, and when he got back, I was gone to a different school for four months so we just never connected.

*****

We arrived to wherever it was they were taking me.

"Is it clear?"

A second later, "Yes."

They unclipped me from the seatbelts and then undid the hogtie but left my wrists and ankles tied. Standing me up on the side of the car one grabbed my ankles and the other grabbed my shoulders and they carried me into a building. I could smell the ocean as they opened a door and brought me inside. I heard a window open and felt a fresh breeze. I knew I was in a hotel room by the ocean. One of them undid the gag and offered me a small drink of water. I took it and cleared my throat.

"Please don't tell me anybody saw you carrying me into the room with my skirt hiked over my ass," I said.

"I think they'd say something about you being tied up before your bare ass would get their attention," Chip said.

Fair point.

Twenty minutes later I was tied to the bed spread eagle, ball-gagged, and utterly naked. They'd been gentle but firm as they took off all my clothes. Even while untying me they'd never gave me a chance to get free. They'd done it slowly, lifting my shirt over my head and then each holding an arm as they untied my wrists only to slip my clothes off and retie them to the corners of the bed. My skirt was off with my panties around my ankles before they'd even untied my feet. They'd stretched my legs wide before they retied them to each corner, I tried to struggle but it'd been useless as they each were able to use their entire body to pin my legs.

They slid the gag back in and I felt them step back and focus on me. I was stretched tight to each corner of the bed. I tested each rope and couldn't gain any leverage or slack. My nipples were hard, my pussy was wide open and I was getting wetter by the second. Chip said he was going to put on some music and I heard, "Call Me" by Shinedown start playing as he moved to the bottom of the bed.

"Beautiful," Chip said as I felt his tongue lick the length of my mound.

I groaned, this spurred him on as he traced his tongue up one lip and down the other, his tongue was magic as he probed me, licking, teasing, moving inside me making me struggle and moan.

Dale's body moved next to me on the bed. His hand traced my nipples and moved back and forth across my stomach. My head lolled as the experience of two men washed over my body.

Arousal, desire, and heat built in me, I pushed my hips up into his face, my chest shuddered and my nipples ached as the other continued to play with my tits. Fingers traced up and down my thighs as my body twisted back and forth and I cried with passion into my gag. I dug my nails into the bed trying to reach for anything as pressure built up from all the sensations. I was on the edge of overload.

His tongue touched my clit and I burst, all my energy released as my body went taut. Fingers pinched one of my nipples and a tongue circled my clit making the wave pulse and ride higher. Barely I recognized that I'd been screaming into the gag as my body rode the wave of pleasure. Their bodies shifted, I was exhausted and couldn't move even if I wasn't tied down. They moved back and I sensed they'd only changed position.

I was wrong, I could move, if only to struggle and strain. Once again, I pulled against the ropes that held me down. They didn't give me any chance to recover as I felt a new tongue began to work my pussy. I could easily tell the difference, they had different strokes, different pressure, but the pleasure was just as intense. I thrashed as a new orgasm shot through my body.

Pressure landed on the bed and a body lay beside me. While Dale used his tongue to tease my clit and drive me wild, Chip kissed my tits, sucking and licking my nipples, teasing them with light nips, bringing my excitement right back to my previous high.

Fuck my life. It was an hour and four orgasms before they stopped taking turns. I was beat as I lay on the bed soaked with sweat. They hadn't even fucked me and I was done. Jesus Christ they were good.

The gag was undone from my mouth and water carefully put to my lips, I took small sips. I felt Chip move onto the bed between my legs. I could tell the difference between them now, Chip had a slighter taller and bigger body with a citrusy scent.

As I wondered what would happen next, he slid inside me. I gasped as he went his full length into me and held there. I pulled uselessly at the ropes as he kissed me. My tongue met his and he slowly moved back and forth. I frustratingly tried to wrap my legs around him but couldn't as he took his time pushing into me. His slow pace was maddening but I actually built to another orgasm in record time.

This was unreal, I should be passed out, yet the situation was such a turn-on that every time they touched me, I built to orgasm faster than I'd ever done in my life.

At least they were just as turned on. In a few minutes' Chip erupted into me causing my own matching orgasm.

I wasn't given a break, less than a minute went by before Dale moved between my legs and started having his way with me. His technique wasn't as smooth, it was more raw. I could tell he cared more about his own passion than my pleasure. He was a good kisser though and he kept his lips locked onto mine as he thrust inside me energetically.

After they each had me, they took a break and then untied me. I don't think I'd ever been more tired, used, or satisfied, but thinking I'd get a breather had proved wrong. In seconds they'd retied my hands behind my back and then tied my feet together, I was put on my knees and found myself giving back to back blowjobs.

Despite my exhaustion I wanted to show them I was as good at giving oral as they had been with me. Even without my hands I sucked and licked and gave my best effort and both of them came. When I felt Chip pulsing, before I could move, he grabbed my hair and held me in place while he came in my mouth. I thought Dale might do the same but when it was his turn he pulled out and came on my tits.

Afterward, they'd untied me and took me to the shower to clean me up. Chip said he was going to order room service before we got in the shower. I stayed blindfolded and relaxed as they took turns washing my body under the warm water.

After the shower a knock came on the door. They led me to open it and get our food stark naked. "Holy," was all I heard from the busboy and both men laughed from behind me. I gave a big thank you then closed the door behind me after wheeling in a small car with our food. The men cleared some area and I sat Indian style on the bed as I ate a grilled ham and cheese sandwich and fries.

"Well that was fun," I said.

A small chuckle, "That's an understatement."

We all laughed and spent the next few minutes talking about being in the Marines and funny boot camp stories but nothing about our situation. I heard a phone buzz and asked about it.

"That's nothing," Chip said. "We've been taking pics of you all day and are sending some to your phone."

My mouth dropped, "Really?" I whispered.

"Yes," Dale said.

Both men chuckled, "You know it's so easy to see when you get turned on, your nipples get so hard and your voice drops to this throaty whisper."

I swallowed but didn't say anything, I reached up and touched one of my nipples, it was very hard. Another little laugh and I dropped my hand.

"That does bring up something, all the pics we've sent you so far have our faces cropped, do you want any normal ones?"

I waited a minute to collect my thoughts, neither one said anything. Coming to a decision I explained the choices I'd thought about the night before.

"Makes sense," Chip said after I finished.

"Have we lived up to your expectations?" Dale asked.

"More than, which I why I want you two to be anonymous. I'm going to remember this for the rest of my life, I want to be able to imagine anybody."

"If that's what you want," Chip said.

I nodded, "But I do want to feel Dale."

I stood off the bed and then felt a body move to me, "Here I am."

I reached out and traced his body the same way Chip and I had done days before. I gave the same type of commentary and was impressed, both had strong, fit bodies, solid features, and were well endowed.

Afterward I stepped back, "What now?"

"Now for the finale," Chip said.

They moved me back to the bed and put me on all fours. I was sore and tired but I was instantly aroused as I understood what was about to happen. The bed moved as they positioned themselves, one in front and one behind. Dale's dick brushed my lips and I opened my mouth, at the same time I felt the Chip move into me from behind. They each pushed into me their full length then paused a moment to let me adjust.

I assumed it was as new an experience for them as it was for me as we each sought to situate our body. Chip moved first, he put both hands on my hips and gently moved back and forth, I moaned as his dick throbbed. Dale was gentle as he flexed his hips, I appreciated that since I was unsure how to match all three of our rhythm's. It wasn't as difficult as I thought and we quickly moved our bodies into sync.

At first, I was so concentrated on pleasuring them I wasn't able to work myself up, but after we all meshed, my own excitement skyrocketed again.

I was in awe, this was the perfect fantasy. Just like all guys wanted two girls to rock their world, most girls wanted the reverse. I was in heaven, Chip was steady and pulsing as he rode me from behind, his hands alternately stroking my ass and holding my hips. He reached a hand underneath and rubbed my clit and whine escaped me. Dale was just as good, he held my hair in a ponytail while he ran a finger on my cheek and reached down to stroke my nipple. Electricity ran through my body and my every nerve was raw, the audacity and sexual energy were amazing as we each fell into ourselves.

A mini orgasm shot through my body and my hips bucked, Chip held on tight as I wiggled my ass. A sharp slap and a "Down girl!" sent me into overdrive and almost gave me another orgasm. I bobbed on the cock in my mouth, now both hands were holding my head back. I could feel the need in each of them.

We kept it up for a while, just as I felt us all building, "Change," was all I heard before they shifted and left me. In seconds they switched positions and were back inside me. I could taste my juices on Chip's dick, he throbbed in my mouth and I lifted a hand and put it on his hip, using it to balance myself I lifted the other one and put it on the opposite side. Now I was gripping him and bringing my head back and forth in steady strokes as he held my hair. Dale gripped my ass tight as he plunged into me repeatedly. Our speed grew as each of us built to climax.

Sensing the finish, I clenched my body, sucking harder. I moaned as Dale broke first, with a cry he filled me. My own orgasm shattered my body a second later and my body locked. Chip kept pumping into me and suddenly his dick throbbed and his warmth gushed into my mouth. Our muscles strained against each other as the climaxes took forever, mine coming in gentle waves that slowly receded matching the beat of Chip's throbbing cock.

I woke hours later to silence. I lifted my head from the pillow and felt around, no bodies, no sound, I was alone. I felt a little sad as I took off my blindfold, it was somehow a letdown to not say goodbye. I was lying on a rich burgundy comforter, I looked around the room, it was an expensive suite with all dark wood and a balcony with a view to the ocean. Night had settled and the full moon was rising, I saw a note on the dresser with a $50 next to it and my mood brightened.