The Sex Survey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet."

"Anyway, right after I got in the water then they stripped and followed."

"Did they try anything?"

"No, I think they were all embarrassed to try something in front of each other."

"Probably."

"They did get some pics though."

"You let them?"

"When I got out of the water, I cleared the picnic table and laid out to dry. I put my sunglasses on and let the sun warm me up. I closed my eyes but when they got out, I could hear them moving around, I peeked and one was taking pictures of me with his cell."

"You didn't say anything?"

Laughing, "I asked if he wanted me to turn over."

"He said please, so I flipped over and went back to resting. After about thirty minutes, I got up and dressed, then we hiked back home. I was a little annoyed, if I'd waited another ten minutes two more guys would've passed by us."

Laughing, "So you would've wanted the strangers to see you?"

"It would've been hot."

"Nothing else ever happened?"

"About a month later one asked me out and we went on a date but we just kissed and never went out again. Throughout dinner we realized we didn't have anything in common, there were no sparks. He's still a friend though and we occasionally hang or whatever."

"Wow, you are something else."

"Look, I like making love as much as the next girl. I don't want kinky sex every day, maybe not even every week, but I do want it. Most of the time it's slow lovemaking and caresses and tender touches, but there has to be some wild, grab my hair and fuck me now and again. Nothing is worse than a boring lover."

"I agree."

"You don't think it's too much?"

"Nope, not even a little. Anything else?"

"I love sexy tan lines, I make sure I have dark tan even during the winter. I make sure my tits have perfect white triangles and my ass has a g-string tan line."

"Why is that?"

"I love bending over while wearing pants and letting guys see my panty peeking out but the tan line always gets their attention. I've had multiple guys comment on it. I'll wear shorts during spring and summer and if they see my tan, they always ask about it."

"Is that all you wear? What about places that don't allow it?" I asked.

"If I go to a water park or something with kids, I wear a Brazilian style. Not quite a thong, not quite a full bikini, but if I go to beach or anything and kids aren't a factor, yes, all I wear is a g-string or thong. I don't care, I've gone to company beach parties in a thong."

"Nobody has ever said anything to you?"

"Oh, they say all kinds of things," she laughed. "But if you mean has anybody told me to stop or put on something else, once a commander said he didn't think it was appropriate but I pointed out it's bull. We had guys wearing briefs and that was okay but me in a thong was wrong, no way am I agreeing with that. I threw enough of a fit that he let it drop."

"Sign of the times."

"Exactly, I should be able to dress however I want. If you can't handle it, that's your problem, not mine."

"For the record, I'm falling in love. Tell me something else."

She laughed, "I like to surprise my man with dirty talk."

"Explain."

"I do cuss, I drop f-bombs and other things when I'm mad, but I only use certain words when I'm talking dirty. I don't like being crude in public but I do like teasing my man. I'd like to be at his or my family's house for holiday dinner and as they're watching television, I want to whisper into his ear that I want to fuck him."

"Wow."

"Stuff like that, I want to be in line at the movies with the crowd talking and nobody paying attention and casually tell him I want to suck his dick."

I had to shift in my chair after that comment, my pants were suddenly a size too small.

"My turn," she said.

"Go ahead."

"What do you want in a girl?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes."

"A girl exactly like you."

"Really?" she asked doubtfully.

"I can hear the hesitation in your voice."

"It's just that most guys think a girl like me is a slut."

"Perhaps, but I think they're stupid. Do you think you're a slut?"

"No, because I don't want to have sex with everyone or random strangers, I just like a few key things," she said her voice rising. "I shouldn't be looked down on because I want guys to admire my body. I spend too many days a week working out and obsessing over my diet for this body. I should be allowed to show it off any damn way I want."

She was panting after her rant.

"Touched a nerve on that did we?" I asked.

Smiling, "I guess we did."

"Well, you have nothing but my respect. I think everything you told me so far is hot. Hell, if you were with me I wouldn't even care if you went showing off and skinny dipping when I wasn't around."

"It wouldn't bother you if I came home with a story like the one I just told you?"

"The only thing that would upset me would be why I didn't get a copy of the pictures."

"Last question," I said.

"Shoot."

"Why did you do this? This is taking crazy to a whole new level. I get showing off. I get maybe agreeing to be interviewed, possibly even in your underwear, but naked, tied up by a stranger? Come on, I'm here and I don't believe this is actually happening."

She laughed, "I know what you mean," she said. "But what can I say? I don't know what came over me. Pick a reason, bad breakup, the moment, it sounded like fun, they're all true. At any moment I was ready to call it quits. If you had said one wrong thing, if any moment it'd felt off. I would've bailed, but everything clicked, one after the other and I've had a blast. This is definitely going to be a memory that lasts a life time."

"Fair enough," I said. "We're at the end, but before I untie you, I want to know if you want me to take off your blindfold."

"I've been thinking about that this entire time. Part of me wants you to take of this blindfold and spend the night having crazy kinky sex with me, but part of me is really enjoying this. It's a fantasy come true and I don't want it to stop. Whenever I see another sergeant I'll always wonder if it was you, in my mind I can imagine all sorts of sexy things and while I think you'd live up to my expectations I can't know for sure. If I don't see you, I can always imagine. Maybe we will one day but for now I want the fantasy."

"I can understand that."

"But I would like to keep texting you."

"Deal."

I stood up and moved to her, "Before I go though..."

I bent and kissed her, her mouth immediately locked onto mine. She met my passion with her own fierce energy. Our tongues teased and played with each other, she strained against the ropes as I put a free hand between her legs and stroked her pussy. She moaned into my mouth as her tongue slid across my teeth. I broke away and she sat there panting.

Quickly I loosened all her bonds enough so that she could get free on her own, then I grabbed my gear and left.

*****

A week later.

Alanza: You still here?

Me: Of course.

Alanza: Send me nudes!

Me: With face?

Alanza: Not yet, just body.

Me: Was about to work out.

Alanza: Perfect, send them afterward. I want to see you sweaty.

Alanza: And make him hard too.

Me: You don't ask for much do you?

Alanza: I'll send you back some.

How could I argue with that?

I did what she told me and after I worked out, I sent some nudes front and back to her.

Alanza: God you're sexy! Love the tattoos too.

I had a Celtic cross tattooed on my right arm and samurai warrior underneath cherry blossoms on my left.

Me: Thank you, and my pics?

A minute later my phone beeped, she'd sent me two pics. One had her hands cuffed to the bed and she was completely naked, I could see her tits but her legs were clamped together and shifted so I couldn't see her pussy. The other was in the passenger seat in a car in a Taco Bell parking lot wearing just her panties, she was leaning back and had one leg pulled up into the seat. She was wearing a big smile in both of them.

Me: Holy!

Alanza: Lol. You like?

Me: Yes I do. Who took them?

Alanza: Had a friend take them for me, he was very excited to handcuff me.

Me: Who were these for?

Alanza: You, told him you were a good friend on deployment and you needed motivation.

Me: Really? You did these since we interviewed?

Alanza: Yes.

Me: That's hot.

Alanza: Thank you. It was a threefer, I get to be naughty with a friend that hasn't seen me naked yet. I get to send you some sexy pictures, and I get to see if you are how you say you are or if you're the jealous type.

Me: The only thing I'm jealous about is that I would've made sure to cop a feel as I took the pics.

Alanza: Yeah, that happened, lol.

Me: No way.

Alanza: Lol, yep.

Alanza: He was a little bad when he handcuffed me.

Me: What'd he do?

Alanza: Grabbed an ice cube and used it on my tits, I was ready to kill him.

Me: Lol.

Alanza: Said my nipples should be hard to make the pics look good. I was trying to get free but he was straddling my legs.

Me: That's hot.

Alanza: I was a bit turned on, he played with my tits for a few seconds afterward "to warm them up."

Me: You didn't say anything?

Alanza: I gave him the raised eyebrow and "seriously" look, but he was being very funny about it and despite the feel he wasn't too sexual, it was in good fun kind of thing. Which is even hotter.

Me: I agree.

Alanza: I figured as long as that's all he did it was all good.

Me: Lol, that's so cool.

Alanza: Course he made me promise to have you return the favor if he ever deploys!

Me: Gladly.

Alanza: It really doesn't bother you? You're not jealous?

Me: Nope, just incredibly turned on. Does that surprise you?

Alanza: A little. I did it mostly to get an honest reaction from you.

Alanza: Wanted to make sure you weren't just saying things you said at the interview because you thought I wanted to hear it.

Me: I'll prove it to you.

Me: How badly do you want your devil's threesome?

Alanza: It's my Everest.

Me: What are you doing Saturday?

Alanza: Nothing.

Me: Do nothing at the mall. Be there at noon, dress sexy as you want. Park in back corner, when you get out of car keep head down and play with phone.

Alanza: Why do I have to keep my head down?

Me: Only if you don't want to know who we are. If you do, look up and you'll see us.

Alanza: K

*****

(Alanza)

"Apple" was my safe word, he'd given it to me during our texts earlier this week. If I was gagged, he said to snap my fingers. I was practically giddy from excitement as I got ready.

I'd woken up and put in a two-hour workout this morning, I knew I had a great body but still I wanted them to be impressed, I wanted everything perfect.

I felt like a teenage girl that wants her first time to be magical. I smirked at how ridiculous that seems now, in our youth, girls want it all romance and candles and soft lights and blah, blah, blah. My first was a cute boy on our prom but strangely I barely remember the actual incident. I remember the hotel, the fancy clothes, the getting naked, then it all goes blank. I don't even remember if I enjoyed it or not.

Despite the stupidity of my teenage self, I did want to remember this experience, I wanted every detail etched in my memory. The only thing I was unsure of was if I wanted to know who they were.

I was torn on that matter, I'd felt his body and it was sexy as hell. He'd also texted me that his friend was the same type and that they were both good looking. I believed him but what if I was disappointed, what if I looked and both just didn't do it for me? Would I stop?

This was a perfect chance, I had no idea if he was as good as he said but so far, he'd been incredible. When he tied me up and the way he'd touched my body, it still sent shivers up my spine. I debated all the ways I could do this, go with it and never know who it was, that idea was hot but also left my curiosity forever unsatisfied and I wondered if it would drive me crazy eventually.

See what they look like and hope for best, that way was 50-50 that I'd be happy or disappointed. Or I could go through with it and then see what they look like, at first thought that seemed a good idea but the more I thought about it I hated that one. If they were awesome and then I saw them and they didn't live to my expectation I'd have ruined this great experience.

In the end I decided to let their skills speak for them. If they did what they said they'd do to me and made this the sex of a lifetime I'd keep them anonymous. If I had to snap my fingers or say apple, I'd see who it was.

After my workout I took a long shower and primped my body, I waxed, tweezed, combed and made sure everything was perfect. My pussy was smooth as silk, my hair was in place and flowing, my makeup was on point. Then I put on a pair of sexy black g-string panties, they were about the size of a postage stamp with a sheer front. I debated on what else to wear, it was a little chilly so I wasn't sure if I should wear a mini-skirt or jeans. I decided on the skirt, I figured I wouldn't be outside long anyway. I had a gray suede skirt with a long sleeve black blouse that had an open V to almost my belly button, a bra was not an option with this top. I completed it with a pair on thigh high black suede boots with stiletto heels.

At 11:30 I did what I'd been told and drove my black Ford Explorer to the mall. I pointedly didn't look around at cars or try to see if anybody was loitering about, I wanted to give them a chance to live up to my dreams. I parked at exactly noon and checked myself one last time. Then I got out of my vehicle and shut the door, turning I kept my head down and played with my iPhone. My heart was pounding as I tried to think of anything simple to do on my phone. It was impossible, all I could do was blankly stare at the screen.

Then I realized something. I sent a quick text.

Me: What do I call you?

After a minute, I heard footsteps easily making their way behind me and I had to resist the urge to look.

"Give me the phone, stay still, and keep your head down," a voice whispered. "Call me Chip. I interviewed you."

"Call me Dale," another voice said. It was obvious they were both trying to disguise their voices. That made me wonder if I knew them in even a casual way.

I did what he said and handed it behind me, then didn't move. I thought about the names for a second. I knew he did it because of the Disney love we both had but it almost seemed too silly for what we were about to do. I was about to ask them to change them when a random thought crossed my mind about them being more like stripper names. That brought a smile to my face, I realized that I could live with it because it reminded me of both, sexy strippers and my cute Disney characters. Chip had already shown me he had a sense of humor during our interview and was still sexy. The more I thought about it, the names were perfect.

Strong hands grabbed both wrists and pulled them behind my back, at the same time black silk covered my eyes and wrapped around my head twice before I felt it being tied off behind my head. I could smell the same clean citrusy scent that I had days ago in my interview. I gave a quick tug on my arms to see if I could break free but the hands that gripped me never broke and I barely moved an inch. This excited me more; they were taking this seriously. I gave another twinge and was rewarded with the other two hands grabbing my arms. They twisted and pushed me against the hood of my car and locked my hands behind my back, the soft silk was wrapped snuggly around my wrists. I gritted my teeth and started to struggle and twist to get free.

"Let me go," I snapped, shifting my shoulders.

They didn't say a word but kept tying me up. I was thrilled, I'd have been disappointed if they'd obeyed me. I wanted the full experience, I wanted to be taken against my will.

"Assholes," I muttered as they finished tying my hands. I flexed and couldn't find the knot or any give, it would take me hours to get free even if they left me alone. I was pulled away from my car and turned around.

"Let me..." was all I got out before I felt a ballgag slip between my lips. I moaned as they buckled the strap, locking it in place.

I heard, "Get the car."

I heard footsteps walk away, a car pulled up and the ding, ding of a door opening while the car was running. I tried to get away again but they both held me tightly. I was lifted off the ground and put face down in the back seat of a car. I smelled new car leather as both doors opened and they moved to either side of me to work. I squirmed but it was only for show and they worked quickly to secure me. The one behind grabbed my ankles crossing them then bringing them behind my back and more silk was wrapped around them. The one in front reached down and hooked the bottom of my skirt and tugged it to bunch up at my waist exposing my ass.

A flush went through my body as my hardened nipples pressed into the leather seat. I moaned and felt a quick slap on my ass.

"Behave," Chip said.

I gave them the finger and they both chuckled. They'd finished tying my feet together and Dale worked another sash between my bound feet and hands. After he looped it, he pulled it tight forcing me into a tight hogtie. I sagged against the seat in defeat as they finished making me helpless. The two of the them did some weird thing with the seatbelts and I felt them looped around my body and clicked in place. Then each went out the side doors as I squirmed to test my bonds.

After a minute of struggling and hearing them laugh I was still firmly hogtied and strapped to the seat. I couldn't get free or even move around on the seat. I was perfectly helpless.

I loved every second of it.

If they could feel my body, they'd realize my nipples were so hard they ached and I was as wet as I'd ever been. If I hadn't been gagged, I'd be begging for sex right now.

As they closed the doors and drove to wherever they were taking me I flashed to the first time I'd been tied. It'd been a hogtie, just like now.

I was 19, just out of my military training at my first duty station. I had a boyfriend who was cute as hell but kind of boring, all he wanted to do was play video games. I was on his bed in his barracks room, reading a book while waiting around wearing a gray midriff tanktop and white cotton thong panties.

A quick knock and the door opened to reveal his best friend, Dillon. He wasn't quite as good looking but he was fitter and more outgoing, he was always doing something outdoors. He had brown hair and eyes with a USMC tattoo down his right arm, and was wearing khaki shorts and a black tanktop.

"Oh shit," he said when he saw me, I'd just started to develop my exhibitionist side so he'd seen me at the beach in a thong bikini but this was a little more intimate.

I'd never showed off in my panties before and the thought excited me.

I raised an eyebrow, "Why'd you even knock if you were just going to walk in?"

"Habit I guess, just coming to get back some gear I left here."

He gave me a onceover, focusing for a second on my underwear. He looked into my eyes and an understanding passed between us. I decided to tease him a little. I rolled over facedown crossing my ankles behind my butt pretending to read my book.

"Feel free to get whatever you need. I'm just waiting for him."

A few seconds went by before, "You do know he went out with his sergeant, right?"

I looked over my shoulder to find him staring at my ass. I cleared my throat, blushing, he looked into my face as I asked, "No I didn't, why?"

"I think he needed to take him into town to pick up his car from a shop. I'm pretty sure they won't be back for a few hours."

I closed my book, "Well damn, no wonder he hasn't texted me all day."