The Sibling Code Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, who else would I be talking about?"

"I have no idea," I said as I rolled my eyes.

Shaking her head, she looked at me, "You're acting weird."

"Sorry, my bad," I said. "Now why do I have to sleep with Trish?"

"Don't you want to?"

"I'd rather mess around with you or Sabrina."

"You know we can't yet, I'm still working on it with Sabrina."

"You two really need to get on the same page," I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing, just talking to myself about how crazy this situation is, I said. "So why do I have to mess around with Trish, why can't I just chill with all three of you?"

"Because we've been telling her about you for months and she's kind of got a crush on you."

"What do I care?"

"It'll look weird if you don't."

I shook my head and laughed as I made everyone fresh drinks. The games these girls were playing with each other we're really starting to crack me up. I glanced at Crystal, her dark nipples stood out and she grinned at me as she caught my stare.

"Well, god forbid it look weird."

Crystal moved forward and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, "Don't worry, we're not finished by a long shot, you'll get plenty of play time with these," she said as she cupped her own breasts.

I laughed, "Remember you said that."

"It's a promise babe."

We each grabbed a drink and went back to the living room.

"So what now?" Trish asked after we had all settled down.

"Beats me, I'm just relaxing, I'll talk about whatever you girls want to."

For a quick instant all was quiet, at that exact moment the music played "Let's Talk about Sex Baby."

We all looked at each for a moment and then burst out laughing as Salt n Pepa continued to play.

"Well if that's not an opening I don't know what is," Crystal said.

"Fecking eh right it was," Trish said.

"So who wants to start?" I asked.

"Oi paddy, we've all talked before, it's you we don't know about don'tcha know, you start."

I looked at the three of them and shrugged, "Fair enough, what do you want to know."

"You tell us, share something crazy," Trish said. "When was the last time you got laid?"

"It's been a while, since before I deployed."

"Feck off, you haven't had a ride since you've come back?"

I shrugged, "Nah, there was a girl I was dating before I left and she wanted to hook up again but she has a boyfriend now so I passed."

"She wanted to hook up even though she had a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, it was another Marine and I didn't want to do that to him because I wouldn't want it done to me."

Eyes wide Trish asked, "So it's been more than a year and a half since you've had a ride?"

I gave a small shrug.

"Poor Paddy, I don't know how you managed to go that long."

Laughing, "I try not to think about it."

"What was the best blow job you've ever had?" Trish blurted.

Taken aback by the abrupt change in questioning, I looked around at the other girls. Both were leaning forward, eager to hear what I said next.

I quirked a small half smile, "There was this one girl..."

"Yes."

"Well, it was more the situation..."

"Go on."

Clearing my throat, "She was hogtied and I kind of made her give me a blowjob."

All three girls sat back and went wide eyed and my sister blushed bright red.

Crystal and Trish leaned forward again.

"What do you mean made her?" Trish asked.

"Not like rape or anything. We were messing around and she was hogtied in her panties and I just took off my shorts in front of her. She resisted a little bit but then she gave me the best blowjob I've ever had."

"Did you cum in her mouth?" Crystal asked.

Sabrina looked at her out of the corner of her eyes, watching her reaction.

Crystal was spellbound and Trish was breathing heavy as they listened with rapt attention to my every word.

I nodded, "First girl I ever came in her mouth too."

Crystal's eyes closed and she let out a small whimper, Trish looked me dead in the eyes with a smirking challenge. I saw in her eyes she wanted to test the "best" statement.

A quick look at Sabrina showed a smile and a small wink to show she understood that I was talking about our encounter a few weeks ago.

"That's so hot," Crystal said.

"You let guys cum in your mouth?" Trish asked.

"Not yet, but I like the idea. I'd only let a guy who I really loved do that."

"Me too," said Sabrina. "When I do it it'll be somebody I really love."

I smiled inwardly at the hidden compliment.

Trish nodded acknowledgement and looked at me.

"Still, how good could it be if she was hogtied?"

I raised my eyebrows.

Undaunted, "I mean really, to give a good blow job you have to have your hands free."

She looked at Crystal and Sabrina, "Right?"

Crystal shrugged and I knew that Sabrina wanted to say something but she didn't want to give anything away so she just rolled her eyes.

Needing to defend my sister, "Trust me, it was the best I've ever gotten."

"Well, not to criticize your love life but I promise I'd do better don'tcha know."

Not wanting to fall into a trap and insult Trish by saying otherwise or call out my sister by telling the truth I tried to steer the conversation around.

"It was as much the situation and her being tied and how beautiful and sexy she looked."

"That's exactly my point, I guarantee any of us could do better," she circled her finger encompassing Crystal and Sabrina as she spoke.

Throwing my head back in laughter, "I'm not touching that statement."

Trish looked at both girls, "I say we prove it."

Sabrina and Crystal had a slightly confused look on their faces as she continued.

"I bet all three of us could do better."

Stopping my laughter immediately, "Wait, what?"

"What do you mean three?" asked Sabrina.

"Exactly what I said, THREE... Let's have a blow job contest."

Sabrina and I both yelled, "WHAT?" at the exact same moment.

I was about to continue when Crystal held up her hands and yelled "Stop."

"Okay, let's everybody calm down," pointing at me and Sabrina. "Before we start yelling at one another, let's hear what she has to say."

Nodding her head, "Thank you Crystal," Trish said formally. "Alright, haven't you always wanted an objective opinion on your oral technique?"

She looked back and forth between Crystal and Sabrina, they each shrugged.

"Well, here is our golden opportunity. We have a cute fella who hasn't had a ride in forever. We can each take a round and get an honest opinion. We all like him so there won't be any jealousy issues."

"Except for the fact that he's my brother," Sabrina cried.

"Admittedly that's a little kinky, but really not that much. It's easy to see you two have at least a mild attraction. I mean you are half naked in front of him and he has looked at you as much as he's looked at us."

Sabrina's eyes narrowed as she looked at me.

I shrugged, "True," I said.

Sabrina snorted, "Fine, I'll admit he's cute and I do find him a little attractive but there's a huge gap between conceding my brother is cute and giving him a blow job."

"Look, we all promise that whatever happens tonight stays between us," Trish said. She looked at each of us in turn as we nodded.

"It's not that big a deal," Trish continued. "It's just a little harmless fun, nobody is asking you two to get crazy and start having mad sex," she laughed.

Hesitantly, Sabrina said, "I don't know..."

Clearing my throat, "Look, I know none of you have asked my opinion because you assume I'm down for this, but just to clarify things. I really don't want to do this."

With that statement even my sister looked at me like I was crazy. All three had a 'Are you stupid' look on their face.

Holding up my hands, "Yeah, I know it sounds dumb but I just don't see how this could possibly end well for me. Yeah, yeah, it'd be great to get a blow job from all three of you, and I'm even pretty sure I could handle one from my sis, cause like Trish said it's just a little harmless fun and we're all goofing around."

Shaking my head, "But how am I supposed to judge this? How is somebody not going to get mad or hurt or upset or whatever? Hell, even my sister could get hurt, maybe she'll subconsciously not give me her best cause she's weirded out or something, then what?"

Continuing, "My point is that there are pretty good odds for somebody to get their feelings hurt and I don't want to have anything to do with that."

I paused and looked at all three of them, they each had a serious and thoughtful expression on their face.

Crystal started, "I hate to admit it but he's kind of right. It'd be really easy for someone to get hurt this way. I like to think I'm really good at blow jobs but I'd be a little hurt if I found out I sucked."

"No pun intended," I said.

They each giggled as the serious tension was broken.

Undeterred Trish tried again, "That's a fair point... So instead of a contest let's make it a lesson."

We all looked at each other. After a few seconds I spoke, "Continue."

Seeing she had us intrigued Trish paused to search for words. Biting her bottom lip her eyes closed as she thought for a few seconds. When she opened them, she started talking.

"Okay, first we'll blindfold stud here and have him lay on the carpet, then well leave the room for a few minutes and come back in very quietly. With the music still playing he'll have a hard time knowing who's who. Then we'll each take a turn giving him a blow job and after we're done he can give us an honest evaluation."

I raised an eyebrow, "Evaluation?"

"Uh huh, be honest but nice. This was good when you did this; this would've have been a little better, that kind of stuff."

"How will I know who's who?"

"That's the beauty of it, you won't. You'll just say number one did this really well. When number two did this, it was awesome."

I sighed as I looked at each girl, grudgingly, "I'll admit that might work. I can talk about all the good and just give tips on stuff that is..." I paused searching for the right phrase.

"Less than awesome," Crystal said smiling.

I grinned, "Yeah... less than awesome."

"Of course, that still leaves one problem," I looked pointedly at Sabrina.

Lost in thought she was chewing her bottom lip.

*****

(Sabrina)

Lost in thought I vaguely heard, "Of course that still leaves one problem."

Sensing I was the center of attention I looked around and found everyone staring at me.

I sighed, "I guess it's up to me to decide if we go through with this huh?"

"It kind of is babe," Crystal said.

"Yeah, it's an all or nothing thing. It wouldn't be any fun without all of us trying," Trish said.

I looked at Brad, "Stand up and unzip your pants."

He stayed still for a moment, "Aren't you going to blindfold me first?"

"If I can't do this much then I can't go farther now can I?"

He nodded and stood up, so I motioned him closer with a finger. As he walked over I moved to a kneeling position. When he got in front of me I looked up into his eyes as I gently tugged his pants down. I broke eye contact to watch what I was doing as I moved the jeans down to his thighs. I was eye level with his black sport shorts. I paused a moment to admire him. My baby brother had a great body, sleek and muscled with that ridiculously sexy V between his stomach and groin. Only movie stars look this good. I had to concentrate to stop myself from just saying the hell with it and give him the best blowjob of his life in front of everyone.

I slipped my fingers into his waist band and moved his shorts lower, freeing his dick right in front of my face. I looked at the other girls and they were watching intently. Their eyes never blinked as I tugged his shorts as low as his jeans. His dick was hard from the attention, even though I'd seen it before this was the first time I got to take my time and admire it up close and personal.

"Fierce," Trish whispered.

I looked over my shoulder at each girl, I made sure they saw me pretending to steady myself for what I was about to do. I couldn't let them know how much I wanted and enjoyed what was about to happen.

I looked up into Brad's eyes and gave him a quick wink.

I wrapped my first two fingers and thumb around his cock and gently moved it down toward my mouth. I'd thought he was fully hard but as I touched him his dick twitched and I actually felt it get a little harder. Excitement coursed through me as I realized the power I held over my baby brother. I reached out and traced my tongue in a circle around the head. He gasped as I did this a few more times. Each circle I used more of my tongue till finally my lips were pressed against him. Closing my eyes, I took the head in my mouth and gently sucked him. For a few moments I reveled in the sensations around me. The short-trimmed hairs underneath my free hand, the low music playing, my baby brother's heavy breathing, his musky scent. His dick twitched from pleasure and he let out a small groan as I pushed my mouth farther onto him. I opened my eyes and could feel his legs straining to keep him steady. I felt his hand pull my hair and with a flash of insight I knew he was as ready as I was to be over with this charade.

Mastering my willpower, I pulled my mouth off him and watched as he stood trembling, hands clenching and unclenching trying to regain control of his body.

"Well," Trish said, shattering the silence, "Don'tcha know that answers the question of will you both be able to go through with this.

I laughed but it felt forced to my ears and Crystal flashed me an inquisitive look.

Clearing my throat, "I guess so."

I stood up and ran out the room before anybody asked more questions.

"I'll just grab the blindfold," I said over my shoulder.

Running into my room I grabbed a black silk scarf, Crystal and I had both used it to blindfold each other. I took my time walking back, I needed the flush to drain from my face. I'd gotten so worked up in that small amount of time, I was afraid everyone would see.

I walked back into the living room and Brad had finally got himself under control, Trish and Crystal were standing next to him.

"You ready for this paddy?" Trish asked.

Brad shook his head as he looked around, with a weak laugh, "I was barely able to handle that, but damned if I'm not going to try."

I slipped behind him and put the blindfold on wrapping it around his head twice and tying it off, as I worked Trish tugged his shirt off and Crystal pushed his jeans and shorts all the way off. With quick efficiency he was naked and by unspoken consent all three of us stood back to admire his body.

His skin had a light sheen of sweat and his head moved back and forth tracking us but other than that he stayed still. I reached out and grabbed one hand from Trish and another from Crystal, both squeezed my hand as we stood there admiring. Trish double squeezed my hand again and I looked at her.

She mouthed the words, "Oh my god!" and bit her lower lip making Crystal giggle.

The sound broke the spell and my baby brother smirked.

"I hope that wasn't a criticism," he said.

Crystal's voice was noticeably huskier as she spoke, "Oh believe us, there is absolutely no criticism."

I giggled, Crystal reached out a finger and stroked across his chest, his muscles twitched.

Crystal continued, "As a matter of fact if you leave the Marine Corps I will easily get you a job as a stripper."

Trish and I both laughed.

"Hell, I'll pay you to clean my house just like you are right now babe."

Interrupting her, Trish said, "I wanna see the backside Paddy, show us that bum."

Grinning Brad turned around, "Happy now?"

"Oh yeah," Trish said.

He flexed his back muscles, Trish broke from my hand and took a step forward, bending she gave him a quick bite on the ass. He jumped forward a bit yelping, "Hey," was all he said as he massaged his butt. All three of us laughed.

"Okay, enough play Paddy, lay down on the carpet. We'll be back in a minute."

Retreating to the kitchen we huddled together.

"Who's first?" I asked.

Trish shrugged, "I'll start."

Crystal spoke up, "I'll go second."

"I guess I'm last."

We nodded at each other then quietly made our way back into the living room to find Brad lying on the carpet. Quietly Trish went to stand over him, she quickly fixed her panties and then straddled his legs.

*****

(Brad)

As I relaxed on the carpet waiting I thought about the situation. This was a freaking dream come true for most guys but I was being serious when I said I didn't want anyone to get hurt. After a minute I sensed I was no longer alone and a body straddled my legs and fingers grabbed my dick and brought it to a standing position.

Uh oh, Houston we have a problem. Without even trying I knew who this was, Trish. When she straddled my legs, I felt the lace of her panties against my skin. I also felt the lighter weight difference between her and the other girls. I'd been hugging and feeling Crystal and Sabrina a lot lately and they're bodies were slightly bigger, not fat, just more filled. Trish said she was a dancer and that kept her shape lithe, compact.

I was just about to let them know I could tell when warm breath enveloped my cock as a tongue started tracing lines up and down the length of my shaft. My thoughts left me and I let out a small moan of encouragement and the tongue slowed down. The licks became slower, more deliberate as they ran the length of my shaft to the tip and back down again. Her mouth pushed down on me to halfway and she slowly pulled back sucking the whole time. A few stray hairs tickled my thighs as she repeatedly pushed down on my cock. She varied her length, sometimes going all the way down in a deep throat, sometimes just past the head, always she pushed down fast and pulled back slowly sucking the whole time. One hand held my dick up and the other rested on the side of my thigh. I flexed into her mouth a few times as she sucked up and she picked up on my energy and swirled her tongue around the shaft. As my hips started to buck she changed her tempo, the push down became quicker and the pull backs became slower, stronger each time. I started to pant, I almost called out her name but moaned instead. I continued to build as she slowed down each stroke. I tried to get her to increase again by thrusting my hips up but she resisted and continued to slow. Finally, she pulled her mouth off and went back to licking. After a few licks she pulled back, a second later she stood up and I groaned in frustration.

"Oh dear lord, I don't think I can handle that three times. Somebody is going to get raped after all this is over."

Silence was their only reply.

A finger stroked my dick and then it was gone, a second later I sensed a different body over me. Once again, I knew immediately who it was. I felt the long curls and voluptuous body of Crystal. I knew Sabrina had her hair in a ponytail so the locks that were draping across my legs had to be Crystal, plus the body just seemed plusher. I even felt her breasts against my legs as she took the exact same position as Trish just did. She started out in much the same way, bringing my cock to attention and then slow deliberate licks up and down the shaft. Trish had been all energy but Crystal was languid tease. I heard small moans as she moved my shaft to either side and gave deliberate licks the entire length. Trish had focused on the side closest to her but Crystal worked her head around my cock and licked each side slowly and deliberately. I heard her breathing increase as she licked and my hips gave a little thrust, she pushed me back down with her hand and continued at her own pace.

When she finally took me into her mouth I groaned, her head rotated around as she pushed me deeper into her mouth and slowly stroked her tongue around. Every time my hips pushed up she pushed back down, she wouldn't let me increase the pace as she kept me under control and lavished my cock with her affection. It was frustrating and torture as she kept an even pace even as I heard her moan and pant while she licked and bobbed. Trish had kept her body still but Crystal moved back and forth, her tits press against my legs and her tongue licked around the base she rubbed my shaft against her cheek, then she deep throated me then pulled off and rubbed it against the other side of her cheek. I felt the lightest graze of her teeth on my tip and my breath caught, then she held me as she deep throated me again. Frustrated I tried to put more muscle into thrusting forward, as I did she pulled back and put more muscle into pinning my thighs down. I strengthened my efforts but she slowed down in an implied threat to stop and dug her nails into my thighs as she froze. I quit pushing forward and she continued to make love to my dick. We were both sweating a little at this point as our bodies slid against each other. The heat was palpable as she kept using her tongue, mouth, and body to keep me hard and going. Her moans and panting were beginning to build but she kept the same maddening pace. After a minute of her increased buildup her body froze, then shuddered.