The Sibling Code Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

She was actually having an orgasm while sucking my dick, I couldn't believe it! After she came she kissed the top of my dick and then stood up.

We all knew what had just happened, I assumed that the other girls were watching. I couldn't believe she came and yet I'd had two girls giving me a blowjob and I hadn't.

"You've got to be kidding me, that was so unfair," I said, but again only silence was my answer.

The final body came up, I realized I was holding my breath in anticipation. If I was right this had to be Sabrina.

Sunshine on wildflowers.

I'd been right about the other two, because I immediately knew it was my sister, the weight of her as she straddled my legs, the smell, and now that I paid attention I even noticed how much smaller her panties were. I'd felt them on the other girls but I knew Sabrina was wearing a g-string and I barely caught a flash of silk as she settled on me.

Unlike the other two, Sabrina didn't start by licking the shaft. She started gently sucking on the head. It felt just like the other time she'd done it further confirming my suspicions. It felt incredible as she kept it up for a while. Eventually she wrapped a few fingers around the base and started making a circular motion while sucking. I groaned and she moaned in response and took me deeper into her mouth, as she did her tits pressed into my thighs. My breathing quickened and I heard her breath increase in desire. My hips flexed upward and she matched my rhythm, alternating between deep throating, sucking on the head and making up and down strokes with her fingers wrapped around the shaft. The feel of her tits rubbing against my thighs and the sensations of her blowjob were incredible. It seemed to last forever but I felt myself building, I knew I was going to cum quickly so I gave her a warning but she never let up. My pace became frantic at this point with my hips bucking but she just rode me and kept bobbing up and down. Finally I exploded into her mouth, I cried out as I pushed up and held my hips up as she kept sucking while I came in her mouth. She never stopped sucking until I was finished and I collapsed down, she pulled her mouth off and used her tongue to lick the sides of my shaft as I relaxed.

I didn't know it but both Crystal and Trish were jaws dropped, looking wide-eyed at Sabrina. Everyone realized what had just happened and what my sister had just done. After licking me until I visibly relaxed Sabrina stood up and went to stand next to the other girls.

Catching my breath, I asked, "I assume I can take of the blindfold now."

Crystal's voice sounded out, "Go ahead."

I pulled off the blindfold as they all sat on the couch.

"I guess there's no need to tell us which one you liked best," Trish laughed.

I grinned, "Yeah, number three was pretty awesome, but trust me, they were all spectacular."

I rolled onto my side and looked at them, "We do have a small problem though."

"What's that?" Crystal asked.

"I know who each one was."

"WHAT?" Sabrina and Crystal yelped.

"Yeah, I could tell who each of you were."

"Feck off," Trish said.

"You were first, I felt the lace of your panties and you're smaller and lighter than they are."

Looking at Crystal, "You were second, your hair gave you away."

"And last," I switched my gaze to Sabrina. "You smell like wildflowers. You always have, and your tits are the biggest so it was hard not to feel them pressing against me."

For a minute all was quiet.

"Well damn, that didn't work out as planned," Sabrina laughed.

I gave them a sheepish look, "Sorry."

"I notice you didn't stop us Paddy," Trish said drily.

I shrugged.

"So let's hear our evaluations," Sabrina said.

I spent the next few minutes praising each one and telling them the best parts of their techniques.

"Well, was that the best blow job experience you've ever had? Does it beat you're other one?" Crystal asked.

"Kind of a tie, like apples and oranges."

"What? That was three girls giving you a blowjob," Crystal said.

"Yeah, but I have a thing for tying a girl up. It's a huge turn-on. Now if you let me hogtie you all..."

"Well, I plan on being the best you've ever had," Crystal said.

"Oh yeah, you gonna let me tie you up?"

"I might but right now I've got another idea. Now do what I tell you."

She had me stand up and once again I found myself blindfolded. She sat me on the couch and pushed my legs apart so she could move between them. I felt her mouth on my dick and I instantly became hard again, she'd licked me for less than a minute when she stood up.

"Don't move."

Suddenly a body reverse straddled me, I could tell it was Trish as she lowered her body onto my lap, fingers once again held my cock up as Trish lowered herself onto me.

"Holy..." I gasped.

"Don't move paddy," Trish whispered.

She wiggled to impale herself and get comfortable at the same time, her muscles contracted and flexed around my dick, instinctively I shifted up and down.

A small slap against my thigh by Crystal, "Quit moving."

With a struggle of will power I froze, then Crystal moved between my legs again. Slowly her tongue traced the base of my dick. At the same time Trish made long, slow strokes by lifting her butt up and down.

I was stunned, I had a girl riding me and a girl giving me head at the same time, it was every male fantasy come true.

They worked in unison, as Trish rose Crystal's tongue would move back and forth, her lips made playful caresses as her tongue snaked back and forth. Then as Trish descended her tongue licked Trish, teasing her lips and clit.

I had to grip the couch as hard as possible to maintain any control. They continued this way for a while, Trish slowly rising and lowering in conjunction with Crystal's tongue. I laid my head back and groaned nonstop. They picked up on my arousal and increased their speed.

Involuntarily my hips thrust up, Trish tightened down as Crystal dug her nails into my thighs trying to get me to slow back down but I was out of control at this point. I tore the blindfold off and grabbed Trish by the hips as I thrust into her. I expected Crystal to fall back but instead she kept her tongue swirling and licking my dick as I pumped in and out of Trish. Soon Trish cried out and gripped her hands on top of mine as we pushed against each other as hard as possible. Our bodies strained as I pulsed into her, her nails digging into my skin as her body shuddered and her head lolled forward.

For a minute nobody moved, the only sound was the soft music and Trish and my breathing, Crystal leaned back as we both came and Sabrina sat wide-eyed watching us. Finally, Trish's head snapped up and she leaned her body back against me with her eyes closed putting her head on my shoulder.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured. "Paddy, that was friggin brill."

I looked over at Crystal and Sabrina to see them smiling with shining eyes, both had their lips parted and I saw the arousal our show had caused. Idly I traced my fingers over Trish's lean stomach, she started to growl. Sabrina looked me dead in the eyes as she pulled Crystal into her embrace.

Sabrina tugged Crystal around until they were facing and then cupped her face with her hands and kissed her. Crystal's body immediately became compliant as Sabrina expressed her passion. Still kissing Sabrina took control and pushed Crystal down on the carpet, Trish opened her eyes to pay attention. Sabrina's passion increased and Crystal became more compliant as Sabrina kissed her. Sabrina's hands roamed over Crystal's body and Crystal moaned and squirmed under her attention. Soon Sabrina broke the kiss and moved between Crystal's legs, both of them were breathing heavy as Sabrina roughly grabbed Crystal's panties and tugged them off, flinging them to the side as soon as they cleared her ankles. Without hesitation Sabrina pushed Crystal's legs apart and dropped her head down. Crystal's head lifted and watched as she started licking her. Crystal let out a groan, flung her head back and closed her eyes as Sabrina attacked her body. Sabrina had pushed her knees wide and kept her legs bent and laying on the carpet as she used her tongue to bring her girlfriend to orgasm. I traced Trish's tits and was idly stroking her nipples as we watched my sister conduct her assault. I'd never gone fully soft after fucking Trish so I was still inside her when I became rearoused. As I grew inside her she gasped and tried to wiggle off but I wrapped my arms around her and held her in place.

She went limp and whimpered as I filled her, finally she collapsed against my chest and accepted her fate. Even though I had just cum the show in front of me turned me on so much that I knew I'd cum again very quickly. Trish was getting just as worked up as I was as I pushed deeper inside her slowly. Crystal was whimpering and her head was rolling back and forth in ecstasy as Sabrina licked her. My speed increased and Trish started moaning and grinding against me harder and harder, I cupped her tits and gave her nipples a small pinch as she cried out. Crystal opened her eyes and looked at us as I mercilessly took Trish. She cried out from the force of my thrusts and I saw Crystal's eyes roll back and her body arch just as Trish started to tremble, both girls came at the same time with a cry that had me over the edge and cumming barely a second later.

Sabrina moved up next to Crystal's side to spoon and Trish collapsed against me, for the next few minutes nobody moved or spoke. Then Trish shifted and stood up, grabbing my hand she tugged me up from the couch and pulled me toward the bedrooms.

"Let's leave these two alone and go to the spare bedroom, don'tcha know I'm gonna have you one more time before we go to sleep."

I laughed for a second till I looked at her face, "Wait, are you serious? You do realize I just came three damn times in the space of an hour."

"Gotta make up for lost time paddy."

I groaned halfheartedly but truthfully, I was already getting aroused watching Trish's tight butt. Her athletic body turned me on and despite my protests just staring at her ass was affecting me. She had a small sway in her step that caused her butt to bounce a little and I knew from touch it was firm and tight. As we got to the spare bedroom and she opened the door I pushed her inside and kept pushing her till she fell on the bed.

"Wha..."

"My turn," I whispered as we collapsed on the bed.

*****

The morning sun had just lightened the room when I felt a stirring next to me. Trish's warm body shift next to mine, her head was nestled in the crook of my arm with one arm across my chest and one of her legs was wrapped in mine. We had actually enjoyed each other two more times before we passed out, the first time had been playful as I rode her doggy style. We'd laid side by side and talked for a while before arousal had her riding me long and slow for the last time.

I glanced down at her fiery tousled hair, "Morning," she muttered.

"Morning," I said, gently stroking her hair.

She sighed and accepted the caressing for a while, "Oi, careful paddy, you're gonna get me worked up again."

I smiled and shifted to tease my hands down her bare back.

She purred and dug her nails into my chest, abruptly she pulled up.

"Enough of that boyo."

"Don't like?"

"Can't handle another round, don'tcha know? I'm gonna be sore for the next few days from the rides you been giving me."

I didn't say anything as I kept caressing her.

"And you can wipe that self-satisfied smirk offa your face you fine thing."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Bollocks to that," she said as she untangled herself from me. She moved to a small bag on top of the dresser and pulled out fresh clothes, I watched as she pulled on a black cotton thong, grey spandex shorts and a white t-shirt.

"You realize that thing is going to be destroyed during the mud run," I said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be pulling away from ya for that."

"You're not going?"

"Naw, I don't like to get dirty."

"I thought you already planned it."

"You beautiful eejit that was just so we'd get together," she nodded her head toward the door. "Those two been wanting to make sure you got a ride after deployment. They set this whole thing up don'tcha know? You're a little thick sometimes, paddy."

Stunned I just lay there and absorbed her words.

"So you guys planned everything last night?"

"You got a problem with it paddy?"

I kept my face neutral as she talked but I was actually a little hurt that my sister and Crystal had set this up, I guess in my mind the last few weeks had been leading to something. I'd probably built it up in my mind more than they had.

Forcing a smile, "So what happens now, do I get your number or..."

Trish paused and studied my face, "Paddy, you're a grand lover and I could easily get very happy dating you but I'm positive that you're going to have more than you can handle very quickly love."

Confused I asked, "What do you mean?"

Laughing she reached over and cupped my face, giving me a quick kiss, she said, "God you're adorable, you're a sweet boy but you're definitely taken."

"I'm not tak..."

Laughing, "Hush Paddy, I promise those two girls are going to keep you busy. It's obvious the three of you have a serious thing for each other."

"Wha..."

She reached over and kissed me again, her tongue darted out to meet mine and twirled around it a few times before she broke away.

Her face inches from mine, "But if it doesn't work out between the three of you do let me know."

She stood up and walked to the door, "I'm not quite sure what's going on with those two but I can tell they got their eyes set on you."

With a quick wink and a smile, she left.

I got up after a few minutes and rinsed off in the shower. Coming out with a towel wrapped around my waist I ran into Crystal, unsurprisingly she was naked.

"How you doing stud?"

I shrugged noncommittally and she smirked at me.

"Mind if I use this towel?"

I held up my hands in surrender as she looked me in the eyes and undid the towel never once looking down.

"Left you a present," she said as she walked into the bathroom.

Shaking my head, I walked toward their room, the door was ajar and I had a pretty good feeling about what I'd find. As I came into the doorway sure enough, Sabrina was tied spread eagle to the bed. Her arms and legs were tied tightly to each corner of the bed and she was utterly naked. She wasn't gagged or blindfolded like other times and she was glaring at me as I leaned against the doorjamb.

"Really?"

"Don't talk to me."

Taken by surprise, "What'd I do?"

"Just go away."

"Are you mad at me?"

"You didn't have to enjoy Trish quite so much you know."

"Wait, are you kidding me right now? I didn't even want to hook up with her, you made me."

"Oh yeah, that was really hard to do, took a lot of convincing."

Shaking my head, "Oh dear lord, you have got to be kidding me."

She struggled against her bonds as she talked, the sheen of sweat off her body glistened in the morning light. It was hard to reconcile that she was mad at me when her legs were stretched wide open and her pussy was on display. Her golden pubic hair was neatly trimmed and her smooth legs were tightly spread. Her chest heaved from the exertions and her nipples were hard. Her hair was free and disheveled from the night's sleep, she looked angry and helpless.

"You were flirting with her all last night."

"Because you told me to," I yelled.

She gritted her teeth, "Don't you yell at me baby brother."

I groaned in frustration, I'd forgotten that my sister was a girl and by definition crazy. Frustrated I moved to the bed and straddled her body. Our faces were inches away from each other and my cock was pressed against her pussy. Our breathing slowed as we looked into each other's eyes. She still glared but it had softened.

"You didn't have to enjoy it quite so much baby brother," she pouted.

I know she'd been the one to push the issue and I should be mad for her craziness but what little I knew about women was that it was always the man's fault. I did the only thing I could do.

"I'm sorry."

She melted as I said that so I bent my lips down to kiss her. She wiggled her head for a second but then my lips caught hers. She tried to resist but my tongue parted her lips and I kissed her with a passion, she tugged at the ropes that held her but she was helpless to resist me. Quickly my passion erased her anger and she moaned, she kissed me back in earnest as I held my body above her. I relaxed my arms a little and our bodies pressed together, she whimpered as my tongue dominated hers. I leaned slightly to the side resting mostly on one elbow to slide a free a hand to the back of her hair and firmly hold her in place as we kissed. Her whimpers grew and she squirmed even more as we pressed together. I shifted my weight to the hand that held her head and used my free hand to run my fingers up and down her body. Her whimpers turned to groans but I never let up my assault. She couldn't move much but I still felt her body shift against me, without even meaning to I slid inside her. I froze as she gasped into our kiss, her body went taut then relaxed and I slowly stroked back and forth. She renewed her struggle against my kiss, thrashing her head back and forth. This turned me on and I kissed her harder as my strokes became deeper but I kept my slow speed. She tried to speak as we kissed.

"Wai..."

"St..."

"Ple.."

Finally, I broke the kiss to let her speak but I never stopped my slow deep strokes.

"Oh god, you did it, you really did it. You're finally inside me," she whispered.

I grinned then thrust hard and held it for a second.

"OOOOO... god damn you, stop that baby brother. You're making it hard to think."

Despite her words she pushed back against my thrusts.

"God, you feel so good... so right," she breathed.

"I can't tell you how long I've wanted this."

"Me too baby brother, but please, you have to stop."

"Not happening, I'm tired of these games."

"No more OOOO..."

I pushed deep against her again as she spoke.

"Oh god, please stop that, you're making it impossible to think."

"Good."

"No, please, we have to stop."

"Why?"

"Please, I want our first time to be perfect. I don't want to be tied. Please," she pleaded.

Despite myself I slowed my strokes and struggled to get myself under control. I kept myself still but I stayed inside her, her eyes closed as she fought to stay still too, I let her gain self-control.

"I'm sick of these games," I said again.

Swallowing, "I swear no more games. I'm yours, always yours. You can wait right here and we'll talk to Crystal as soon as she comes out of the shower. I swear. I just want our first time to be special."

I looked at her tied arms and grinned, "This isn't special?"

She smiled, "It is, just not the way I want it. I promise baby brother I'll let you tie me up as much as you want anyway that you want, I just want our first time to be perfect."

I nodded, "Fair enough. I could untie you right now."

"No, I want to go out on a date with you, I want to dress up and have an unforgettable night with you. I want to look into each other's eyes as we make love. I want to give you a blow job and not be tied or blindfolded, I want you to be able to look into my eyes as you're in my mouth."

Trying to maintain control and be still while she talked like that was testing me in ways I'd never imagined. I knew she wanted it to be special and I could never refuse her but if I stayed inside her any longer I wouldn't be able to control myself so I gently slid out of her.

She groaned, "Oh, I do not like that feeling at all."

"Me either but you wanted me to stop."

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers