The Sibling Code Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, and I really do but I swear I could spend all day with you inside me," she giggled.

I shook my head as I got off the bed.

"I guess I'll wait for Crystal."

"No need," Crystal said as she walked into the room with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her.

Sabrina froze, her face showed such apprehension that Crystal had caught us that I almost started laughing. It was an excellent acting job and I would've believed it if I hadn't seen these two manipulating each other. They both had messed around with me and each knew I'd messed around with both yet they still pretended it was a surprise.

"Well?" said Sabrina.

"Well what?" said Crystal.

"Are you okay with me and my baby brother?"

Crystal smiled, "Only on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You have to share him."

"Don't I get a say in this?" I asked.

"No," they said in unison.

Sabrina teared up, "God I love you both so much."

"Me too babe, me too," Crystal said as she leaned in to kiss her.

*****

We hurried to get ready and get out the door to the obstacle race we'd signed up for. It was called the Spartan Sprint, a simple 4-mile run over terrain that included obstacles and lots of mud. I'd been to a few before and they were a blast. There were more than 1,200 fellow contestants so the place was packed. Guys and girls in various states of athletic clothing were standing around talking and laughing. I'd kept it to simple black short and grey sleeveless under armour style shirt. I knew from experience that cotton would soak up the water and mud and make the clothes ridiculously heavy. The girls chose to match with black volleyball shorts that barely covered their asses and red sport bras. With so many people the races started in 15-minute waves and we weren't due to run for another 30 minutes or so. I followed the girls quietly as they walked around arm-n-arm to the many vendor booths checking everything out. The event was mixed with about two-thirds male and one-third female and I swear they were all checking out Sabrina and Crystal equally. They both had their hair in tight ponytails and while there were a lot of girls that were dressed just as scantily as they were very few looked as sexy. They each wore knee length rainbow socks and had stickers under their eyes, Sabrina's said "I'm" and "Hers" and Crystal's said "Sexy" and "Bitch."

While they were paying attention to the vendors I saw two guys start to make their way to intercept us. I don't know what they thought of me since I was close enough to the girls to obviously be with them but I had no idea of their intentions yet so I didn't think too much of it. Quickly they stopped in front of us and began chatting. They introduced themselves as Mark and Owen and asked for the girls names, I caught a flash of annoyance from Owen when the girls introduced themselves and me after pulling me forward to stand in between them. I just nodded and smiled as they continued to chat at the girls. Despite the fact that both girls started hanging on either arm the guys kept trying to flirt with them. After a few minutes they asked what time we were running. The girls looked at me, I checked the clock posted at the check-in tent.

"About ten minutes from now," I said.

"Cool, we're on the same wave, you want to run together?" Owen asked.

The girls looked at each other for a second allowing some silent communication passed between them.

"It's really up to Brad, we're kind of his property for the day," Crystal said.

"His property?" Owen asked.

"Yep, we already have to ride home naked for forgetting to bring him a towel," Sabrina lied.

Both guys stood stunned, then Sabrina really floored them when she stretched up and kissed me full on the lips. Her tongue darted out and met mine as her hand reached up and ran through my hair. As she let me go Crystal grabbed my hair and pulled my face toward hers and gave me just as deep of a kiss. Deciding to help play the part I reached up my hand and cupped her tit. She moaned and after another second broke the kiss but let me keep my hand there.

I looked over, "Sure, if you guys want to run with us it's no problem," I said.

Mark was silently laughing and shaking his head as Owen stood with his mouth wide open. Seeing his friend stunned he grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him away.

We waited till they were gone then I looked at both girls.

"You guys are bad."

"You love it," the said in unison.

"Course now I'm going to make you ride home nekid."

They looked at each other and shrugged.

The next two hours were spent running around the countryside crawling through weeds and mud and over walls and rope bridges as we completed the race. We kept a decent pace but not too stressful as we cruised through each obstacle. It was fun helping the girls over walls and stuff as I would always place my hands on their ass and once everyone got a flash of Crystal's black thong because she decided to ride down the giant slide face first and the water tugged her shorts partway down. At the end we were all laughing and enjoying ourselves as we picked up our finisher medals.

"Oh my god, that was so fun," Crystal said.

"We have got to do another one," Sabrina said.

"They have a few a year," I told them. "I'll sign us up for the next one, some are longer though."

"Who cares," Crystal said.

We made it to the car and the girls looked around, there were people in the distance and all around but nobody really close.

"You guys really going to strip and ride home nekid?"

You going to help us out of these wet clothes?" Sabrina retorted.

Without hesitation I walked over and grabbed the underside of her sports bra. Not breaking eye contact I worked the wet material over her boobs. It took a little effort because of the way the wet material clung to her skin and I was forced to tug the front then the back in small motions, her nipples were hard from the cool air and wet material and when my hands grazed them she shivered. Once I got it up to her neck I used one motion to tug it over her head and off. I tossed it onto the ground next to the car.

Then I dropped to my knees and eyed her shorts, I hooked my thumbs into the sides I looked up into her eyes. Once again without breaking eye contact I pulled them down. The wet cotton rolled over itself and pulled her black thong panty down with it as I slipped them down her legs to her ankles, smiling at me she placed a hand on my shoulder to steady herself and stepped out of them. Without looking I threw them next to her bra. Our eyes continued to hold each other, she quirked an eyebrow in question, seemingly asking if that was all. I dropped my gaze and looked directly at her pussy from inches away.

Casually I reached up and gently stroked her pussy then traced my finger to her pelvic line. When I looked up Sabrina's eyes were closed. I continued my tracing across her stomach, using all my fingers to trail light lines across her muscles. I switched hands to get a better angle and continued across her stomach the same way, reversing down her pelvic line in the opposite direction on her right side. I brought my finger gently against her pussy stroking the lips on either side then bringing my finger up the center of her sex.

She shivered and gasped and the spell was broken.

She shook herself and looked at Crystal, "See what happens. You give him an inch and he takes advantage."

"I know," Crystal replied while eyeing me. "It was so sexy. Now it's my turn!"

Sabrina mock glared at her, "Don't encourage him, he's bad enough already."

I walked over to her as she submissively put her arms above her head like Sabrina had. Taking a different tactic with her I grabbed her waist and spun her around.

She let out a small gasp and started to bring her arms down. I instantly grabbed them and put them back up.

"What are you going to do to her?" Sabrina asked.

I gave her a look so fierce she stepped back with a small gulp.

I pulled Crystal's hair firmly but gently and tilted her head back while using my other hand to grab her hands and pin them behind her head the way cops do to criminals.

I moved my head to her side and she glanced at me sideways as I held her.

"Both of you, SHUSH!" I told them while looking back and forth between them.

Sabrina held her breath and gave a quick nod while Crystal just panted and blinked her eyes deliberately in obedience.

"Don't move," I rumbled as I started to remove her clothes.

From behind I worked Crystal's wet sports bra off. After I flung it on top of the other clothes I cupped her tits and teased her nipples. I wasn't rough but I let her know who was in control. These girls had been teasing and playing me for weeks and while I could live with that I needed to let them know I wasn't a pushover. I gave her tits a small squeeze and she sucked in her breath and started to bring her hands down.

"No, leave them," I growled in her ear.

She whimpered but did as she was told. I put my mouth next to her ear and teased my tongue against the ridge. Her nipples had become rock hard from my playful touches and her breathing was becoming ragged. I nipped her ear and gently bit her lobe, pulling against it with my teeth. Then I moved my lips toward her neck and kept my breath a whisper away from her skin without touching it. For a second, I breathed against her neck as I trailed my fingers across her tits. Just as she started squirming in anticipation I bit her neck. It wasn't a gentle bite, it was firm, demanding, I wanted to show her who was in control. She arched her back and whimpered as I held her with my teeth and cupped her tits. I kept her like that for almost a minute before letting her go. It caught her off guard as I let her go and she staggered forward but quickly caught herself.

Still behind her I trailed my fingers down her stomach as I dropped to my knees. Without any hesitation I hooked my fingers into her shorts and roughly pulled them down to her ankles, like Sabrina's the wet clothing pulled her panties down too. I bit her on the ass as I held her ankles preventing her from moving. She flinched and I let her go, after she stepped out of her shorts I quickly stood and threw them with the rest of our clothes.

Still behind her, I grabbed her hands and put them in front of her. My truck was only a couple of feet from us so I bent her forward and pushed her hands against the door and held them there. Then I pulled her waist a few more inches away from the truck and spread her legs shoulder width apart. I looked at Sabrina and pointed at my truck with one finger. Still looking at me wide-eyed she obeyed as I placed her next to Crystal in the same position.

Stepping back, I looked at the both of them, naked, bent forward, backs arched with their hands on the hood and their legs spread and butts on display. They looked like they were about to be spanked. They each had an untanned white stripe across their butt from the G-strings they wore at the beach, Crystal's stood out sharper against her darker skin than Sabrina's golden tan but they both looked beautiful. For a few seconds I just stood there admiring them, I was beginning to enjoy how submissive they were to me. It turned me on that I could see other people in the distance but we were blocked from their view by my truck.

I moved between them and lightly grabbed their hair. Holding one in each hand I gently pulled their heads back but kept them facing forward.

They both gave a small whimper and squirmed their asses as I held them.

"Don't talk, just listen," I said. "You two want to play games?"

I looked back and forth between them.

"Good enough, I'll play your games. You want to tease me? Fine, tease me."

I let go of their hair and traced a nail down each of their backs, they both jerked at the new sensation.

"Don't move," I commanded.

They each froze and Sabrina gave another small whimper.

I continued moving my nail down their backs and as I reached their butts I stepped back.

"I just want to remind you both, do not think for an instant that I'm always going to be the nice guy."

At that moment I brought my hand up and gave Sabrina a sharp swat. She yelped and bit her lip.

"DO"

Then I brought my hand to Crystal's ass and gave her a swat that made her gasp.

"YOU"

I moved back to Sabrina and swatted her hard again.

"UNDERSTAND"

I ended with a final spank on Crystal.

"ME?"

Both of them looked at me and nodded yes. I looked down to see that each one had a warm outline of my hand on their ass.

"You can turn around now."

They obediently pushed away from the truck and turned around, both of them put their hands behind their backs and faced me with hungry smiles. It was obvious they were both flushed with arousal and their nipples were rock hard. Crystal bit her lip and Sabrina moved one leg behind the other and shifted back and forth. They looked at me with a gleam in their eyes. I'd established my dominance but that seemed to make them want more. We eyed each other for a minute till I finally broke the spell.

"Now hurry up, more people are coming and pretty soon somebody is bound to notice two nekid little girls running around."

Without any modesty they gathered their clothes to put in a plastic grocery bag. While they were doing that I stripped and put on some dry clothes I'd brought but the girls just toweled off and hopped in the truck naked, with Crystal in front.

"You're really not going to wear any clothes for the ride home?" I asked. "It's almost an hour."

They shrugged commenting that it was no big deal. I'll admit I enjoyed the view and was happy they'd agreed. I got in the car and as we were about to pull out I saw Owen and Mark.

"Want to have some fun?" I asked.

Both girls looked at me and then looked where I'd nodded my head.

They grinned and nodded so I drove toward them. As we pulled closer the girls rolled down their windows and called out.

"Hey guys, you enjoy the race?" Crystal asked.

We'd pulled up right next to them so it was easy to see both girls were naked. They looked at each one and then at me, I nodded at them.

"Uh yeah, it was fun," Mark said.

The girls pretended like nothing was unusual and kept talking about the race and the various obstacles and which ones they liked and which ones they didn't. After a minute both guys relaxed and enjoyed the conversation, especially because it was obvious that neither girl cared how much they stared.

"I thought you were going to run it with us," Crystal said.

"Yeah," chimed Sabrina.

The guys looked at one another, "Uh... well, we didn't want to be awkward or anything."

"Well, we're going to do some others, maybe you can run with us at them."

"Uh, yeah, sure, that'd be cool I guess," Mark said.

They exchanged numbers and then we pulled away leaving them scratching their heads in wonder.

"You really going to run with them?" I asked.

"Why not?" said Crystal. "Give em a thrill."

*****

As we walked into their place I said, "Since I'm a guy and I'm quicker why don't I shower first?"

By unspoken consent we all stayed off the carpet and on the tiles while walking into the kitchen. Their kitchen was all light grey tile walls and stainless-steel appliances. Everything gleamed and was set in place. The floor was made of dark marbled tiles and potted herbs lay in a row on one counter giving the kitchen a fresh scent.

"Ha, keep dreaming, our house, our rules, we shower first," said Crystal while taking off the towel she'd wrapped around herself to walk from the car to inside. She tossed the grocery bag of wet clothes in the corner.

"And stay in the kitchen, I don't want you tracking dirt all over the place," Sabrina agreed as tossed her towel on the pile of wet clothes.

I gave them a displeased grunt and dirty look as I stripped off my clothes.

"I keep telling you, don't even waste your time with that look baby brother. It doesn't work on me," Sabrina said as she watched me strip naked, she handed me a fresh grey towel from her blue gym bag.

"Make yourself useful, do the dishes while you're waiting," Crystal laughed.

As I wrapped the towel around me I snorted, "Yeah right."

Feigning an air of innocence, I put on my best puppy dog face, "If you don't want me to mess anything up, I'll just sit in the bathroom while you guys shower."

They both rolled their eyes at me.

"Nice try," Crystal said "But you'll have to wait for tonight."

"That way we can talk too," I said. "I'm thinking of you guys and how clean you want to keep this place."

"NO," Sabrina said firmly. "Bad baby brother, you're going to have to wait for our date before you perv on us."

I gave her a small growl.

"Down boy," Sabrina said shaking her finger at me like a bad puppy.

They both stood in front of me unashamed and naked.

Crystal looked sideways at Sabrina and spoke up, "I'll tell you what, you finish our dishes and we'll give you a massage later."

"Done," I snapped quickly before either could take it back.

Sabrina smiled and held out her hand to shake, "I guess you've got a deal baby brother."

I reached out to shake but instead grabbed her hand and pulled her in close for a kiss. She squeaked as I pressed my lips against hers and for a second she froze, then my tongue slipped out to play with hers and she melted against me wrapping her arms around my neck. We kissed for a minute letting our tongues play together. It was fun and playful as my hands firmly cupped her ass and kept her pressed to me.

When we finally broke, "Go take your shower now," I said smacking her butt.

Speechless Crystal grabbed Sabrina's hand and pulled her away to the bathroom. Both of them looked over their shoulders at me as they left the room.

*****

(Sabrina)

Jesus freaking Christ where the hell did that come from?

I looked back at my baby brother as we hurried to the shower. Without a word we both rushed inside the bathroom. We waited for the water to get warm and hopped in the shower together.

Years ago, we discovered we loved taking showers together, even when sex wasn't involved, so we'd paid to make our shower a work of art. We had several rainfall shower heads installed with an extra handheld detachable head with multiple settings. It was six by six feet and a bench ran the length of the back wall, a thick clear glass door allowed us to watch each other and put on shows when in the mood. All the trim was stainless steel and the whole thing was done with midnight blue tile speckled with silver.

As soon as possible Crystal grabbed the handheld shower head, turned on the pulsing jet and pressed it against her mound.

"Hey, no fair," I cried.

She looked at me with half lidded eyes. I grabbed the shampoo as the rainfall heads poured warm water over the both of us.

"C'mon, share," I whined as I lathered up.

"No," she replied. "And not just no but hell no."

"Damnit," I said as I stomped a foot down. "I mean it."

She leaned back against the wall and tilted her head back, with half-lidded eyes she said, "Babe, you even try to take this nozzle from me right now and we are going to war. I will tie your ass up and leave you like that the rest of the day," she threatened.

That gave me pause, we'd wrestled around a few times and it always depended on the mood we were in on who won. We'd never really tested which of us could dominate the other if pressed and I wasn't sure. I knew I was stronger and more muscular but Crystal had the will and a ruthlessness that far surpassed mine. I think I'd win in a fair fight, but I knew she'd never fight fair.

I scowled at her.

"Don't give me that look, this is all your fault."

She closed her eyes and sat on the bench, leaning back she started moving the nozzle back and forth against her pussy. My eyes never left her as I started rinsing my hair.