The Sibling Code Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers

"What's my fault?"

"Don't play stupid with me. What the hell is up with Brad? That boy has turned into a man, and a hell of a man at that!"

"Tell me about it," I agreed.

She brought her free hand to her tits and started to play with her nipples. My pussy was starting to ache, the sexual tension I felt after the scene with Brad and with Crystal playing with herself right in front of me was beyond belief. I wanted to shout for Brad and get him into the shower with us and I barely managed to resist the idea.

"I swear if you hadn't been in the room I would have dropped to the ground, spread my legs, and told him to do whatever he wanted," Crystal said.

"Slut."

"Don't act like you weren't affected too."

"More than I care to think about."

"I mean Christ, what happened to him?"

"I don't know."

"If that's what the Marine Corps does to boys we need to sign the hell up."

I giggled trying to imagine my wild friend going through boot camp, I closed my eyes and lathered my body.

"Somehow I don't think we'd fit in babe."

Suddenly I felt fingers on my pussy, my eyes snapped open. She was looking into my eyes with her sexy half grin. Her hands started moving the nozzle head a little faster, at the same time her finger slipped inside me. My sex was slick from arousal as she stroked me slowly back and forth. My hands fell to my sides and the soap dropped to the floor, my mouth parted as a guttural sound escaped my lips. I was so turned on that resistance never entered my mind. I simple stood there head down, whimpering, hips thrusting as she fingered me.

It seemed like only seconds before the pressure was building, I tilted my head back, my hips thrust forward quicker, more forcefully, Crystal picked up on my need and increased her speed. Without any warning I came, my world shattered as ripples of pleasure wracked my body. Dimly I heard somebody crying out "O God, O God, O God," and it realized it was me. My knees went weak and I almost fell but Crystal stood up and her strong arms enveloped me, holding me up. I leaned against her as my body spasmed in aftershocks.

When I recovered I looked into her eyes, her hands tightened around my waist as she pulled me toward her and kissed me. Our tongues played together as I wrapped my hand around her. I realized she was still holding the shower head but it was spraying to the side since she had to hold me up. I dropped a hand down and gently tugged it out of her hand. I pushed her back against the wall and spread her legs, then I pressed the nozzle to her pussy while I kissed her. She stiffened and moaned, her need was as great as mine because in seconds she was cumming. Now I had to support her as she became weak and leaned against me.

Eventually we both recovered and put the shower head up and turned to the process of cleaning all the mud and dirt from our bodies as we talked about Brad.

"I still can't believe we're going on a date with your baby brother."

"I know, but I have to admit I can't wait."

"Me too, I don't think I can resist him any longer."

"I know, to be honest, I don't think I can either," I agreed. "But I'm still a little scared, I mean, up till now it's been a little bit of playful fun. With Trish and that Christmas thing we were just drunk and goofing off. We're talking about me breaking a serious line here, not just playing. Who knows if Brad can handle it? Is my baby brother really ready to sleep with his sister?"

"I think you have less to worry about than you know."

"What do you mean?"

"You know last week?"

"Yeah, of course," I said hesitantly.

"Well..."

And then she told me the story. She explained how Brad had 'found' her the week before and the fun they had and how her impersonation of Brad last week had actually been Brad.

Perfect!

Now to play the role...

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I practically yelled.

"Shhhh, lower your voice," Crystal said as she scrubbed her legs.

I gritted my teeth and glared at her, "Are you kidding me?"

"Did that really happen or are you making this up?" I asked as I washed my arms.

"It really happened," she said sheepishly. "Look, you wanted to know if he was cool with it, now you know."

I crossed my arms and kept glaring at her.

Hurriedly she pressed on, "It's not like you're innocent. We've been teasing him and walking around half-naked and you said yourself that last night was fun. So it's okay for you to give him a blowjob but it's not okay for him to return the favor?"

I pretended to think about that.

"Besides, you can't tell me you don't think it's hot," Crystal said.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh pleeeease, he gets you so worked up and you know it."

"That's not the point."

She stood and gestured for me to turn around, "I'll do your back and then you can do mine."

I grunted in reply but turned around and she started washing my back.

"It kind of is the point. He obviously doesn't have a problem with the thought of sleeping with you or me and despite your reservations you're getting pretty comfortable with the idea too. In case you haven't noticed he turned into a very sexy man while he was away. You keep worrying about what will happen and that's a fair thought but I've made up my mind and so has Brad. If you keep acting silly over something that everyone else wants then you're the one who's going to screw it all up."

She slapped my butt, "All finished."

I turned around and so did she, I started to wash her back as I thought about her words. I was happy that her and Brad seemed to be so at ease. I wanted this and I knew I was ready but most of my reluctance was based on the fact that I needed to know they were ready too. By forcing them to think about the ramifications of our actions they had both come up with the good decisions. I needed them to be sure and now I knew they were.

She turned wrapped her arms around me and put her head in my shoulder, I put my arms around her and we held each other.

"You still mad at me?"

I sighed, "I suppose not. You're right, we have been teasing him a lot. To be honest I may have let the Christmas story slip out."

She pinched my butt, "Slut."

I giggled, "Just a little."

"I guess we're going on a date with your baby brother."

"If by date you mean spend the night having sex with him then I'm all for it."

"Slut."

*****

To be continued...

Note: Comments always appreciated.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers