The Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have about five minutes," Rachel says. "Lauren had everything ready. I just got here."

I pull my shirt off as I head to my bedroom. Slipping on a pair of flannel shorts and a pull over shirt, I get back to the kitchen just as they put the last few items on the table.

Dinner conversation is pretty innocuous. Lauren talks about graduation and tells Rachel about her college plans. Rachel fills us in on her first week, making us laugh as she describes one of her co-workers as putting the 'physical' into physical therapy.

"Isn't that sexual harassment?" Lauren asks.

"He's mostly harmless," she shrugs. "Just wants to provide a little too much mentoring," she laughs. "If it gets too blatant I'll address it more directly. I don't want to involve the manager at this point," she adds, taking a bite of her burrito.

When dinner is over, Lauren starts clearing the table.

"Hey, I'll do that," Rachel says, standing up and taking the plate from Lauren. "You made dinner," she adds, looking back and forth between us. "Besides," she smiles, "I'm sure you want to spend some time together."

"And with you," Lauren says, looking at me for support as she clears the rest of the plates and glasses.

"Why don't we all do the dishes and then we can all spend time together," I say, putting away the condiments and wrapping the rest of the cheese.

"Besides you guys owe me," Lauren adds. "Aren't I the only one here who didn't get laid last night?"

"I seem to remember you were..." Rachel says but Lauren cuts her off.

"And you interrupted us!" she laughs. "Then you watched my video and fucked my brother!" Rachel raises her eyebrows to me but I just smile. "I think you both owe me," Lauren says matter-of-factly.

"She has a point," I say as I put our plates in the dishwasher.

"Okay," Rachel smiles but I can tell she's a little nervous as Lauren hangs up the dishtowel and heads to my bedroom.

"Come on," I say, taking Rachel's hand and leading her down the hall.

"Did you guys watch Kristina's video?" Lauren asks as she unbuttons her blouse and lays it on the dresser.

"What?" Rachel asks, watching Lauren get undressed. "Kristina?" she asks, looking at me. "Your Kristina?"

"Yeah, she saw my video and wanted to make one," Lauren says, placing her bra on top of her blouse and pulling down her shorts. "I'll take that as a no, that you didn't watch it," she laughs. "Can we watch it, Brandon?" Lauren asks as her thong hits the pile and she stretches out on the bed.

"Of course," I say, pulling my shirt and shorts off. Rachel is still standing near the doorway, her eyes shifting between the two naked people in the room. I pull her into an embrace and kiss her neck. "Why don't you get undressed?" I whisper. She just nods and starts undoing the buttons on her blouse.

Grabbing the TV remote I cue up Kristina's video and crawl on the bed next to Lauren.

"Eat me, Brandon," she says while spreading her thighs invitingly. I glance at Rachel who is almost finished undressing, and then crawl up between my sister's legs. Fuck! The thought of these two beautiful women in the same bed has my cock rock solid.

"She likes to have her nipples sucked while I do this," I tell Rachel like it's the most natural thing in the world. Placing my hands on Lauren's thighs, I push them a little further apart and start licking around her aroused pussy.

"You know," Rachel says, sitting on the bed next to Lauren and brushing her hair from her face. "This is a first for me," says quietly.

"A threesome?" Lauren asks, "Or being with a woman?"

"Both," she says, shifting her eyes from Lauren's face to mine, buried in my sister's pussy. "This is so...I don't know..." she smiles as she searches for a word.

"Unexpected?" asks Lauren.

"Definitely unexpected," Rachel chuckles. "But what I was going to say was so erotic." She places a hand on Lauren's torso, just below her tits.

"You do owe me," Lauren teases.

"I guess I do," she smiles as she tentatively lowers her face to her cousin's breast. I pick this moment to suck Lauren's clit into my mouth, which elicits a pleasurable moan just as Rachel's mouth hits her nipple.

"Mmm," Lauren moans. "You don't know what you've been missing," she tells Rachel as she cuddles her head against her breast.

"I guess I'm about to find out," Rachel smiles as she stretches out on the bed next to Lauren, fondling and sucking on her breasts. She's lying on her stomach, half on and half off my sister with the magnificent curves of her ass just inches from Lauren's thigh.

I can't resist touching the firm roundness of her ass cheek while I continue to lick Lauren's delectable pussy. This is fucking heaven! My sister and our cousin in a naked threesome on my bed! My cock is throbbing as I devour my sister's cunt and fondle my cousin's ass.

I hadn't noticed Rachel's lack of tan lines, apparently a result of the tanning bed I saw in the photos. I squeeze and caress each perfectly tanned cheek before letting my fingers dance along the juncture of her inner thighs. Moaning appreciatively, she spreads her legs and I feel the heat emanating from her moist opening.

Rachel attacks Lauren's breasts with a renewed vigor as I trace my finger along Rachel's slick outer lips, smearing her pussy juice all over them. Lauren is bucking her hips off the bed as I suck her clit into my mouth. While gently sucking and nibbling on Lauren's sensitive love button, I manage to slip my middle finger into Rachel's steamy opening. Either one of these women would be enough to drive me crazy, but both of them together has my cock aching for release.

"Oh God, YES!" Lauren moans as her body shudders and hot juices flood her trembling pussy. I lap up her delicious nectar as I continue to finger fuck Rachel, who is responding with her own pussy gyrations. Time to take this to the next level.

"Okay, let's switch places," I announce, pulling away from both pussies and sitting back on my haunches between Lauren's widespread legs.

"Turn over Rachel," I say with a light tap on her ass. "It's your turn to be eaten." She readily complies, flipping over onto her back and eagerly spreading her legs. I nod to Lauren, indicating she should be the one to eat Rachel's pussy. She grins and quickly positions herself between Rachel's thighs.

I hop off the bed, and before Rachel even realizes what's happening, Lauren has her face buried in our cousin's snatch.

"Oh yeah!" Rachel cries as Lauren's experienced tongue works it's magic on her splayed open pussy. Lauren's ass is in the air and I pull her hips up higher to align my cock with her syrupy opening. I love this position! I can make eye contact with Rachel while Lauren eats her pussy.

Still holding Lauren's hips, I wink at Rachel who is wide-eyed with surprise as I glide my solid shaft into Lauren's frothing cunt. Rachel's thighs muffle Lauren's moan as my cock bottoms out in her velvety tunnel. Locking eyes with Rachel, I start fucking my sister with a slow, steady rhythm.

We've learned from our experience with Kristina that taking it slow works as a tease as well as a motivator for Lauren. It allows her to concentrate on Rachel's pleasure knowing that as soon as she gets Rachel off I will hammer her pussy mercilessly. Having already come once, Lauren is primed for another orgasm. I can feel her tight teen channel pulsating anxiously around my cock as I slowly glide in and out.

"Oh Fuck!" Rachel cries, arching her back as she grabs fistfuls of my sister's hair. Humping her pussy against Lauren's face, she pulls it tightly into her widespread crotch. Lauren's hands are pressing Rachel's thighs almost flat against the bed as loud slurping sounds fill the room.

Watching Rachel's face contort into unabashed pleasure makes me momentarily forget to maintain a slow rhythm and I slam my throbbing cock into my sister's pussy. I'm sure I would have knocked her mouth from our cousin's cunt if Rachel didn't have such a death grip on her hair.

"Oh God! Don't stop!" Rachel hisses between clenched teeth as her lungs swell and her breasts jut upward enticingly. "Just... like... THAAAAT!" she screams as her orgasm explodes through her loins. Her whole body rises off the bed as she balances on her feet and shoulders vigorously fucking her pussy against Lauren's mouth.

As Lauren struggles to keep her mouth on Rachel's creaming cunt, I start pounding my swollen cock into her hungry pussy.

Rachel drops her body back onto the bed, pulling Lauren on top of her as she gasps for breath. Lauren's face lands on Rachel's heaving breasts as my jackhammering cock rocks both of their bodies. With her hands on either side of Rachel's torso, Lauren rocks back against me meeting my driving cock with thrusts of her own as her cheeks brush against Rachel's luscious breasts.

Neither of us last long. Rachel has her eyes open and a satisfied smile on her face as my sister and I climax together over her sweat soaked body. With one final shove I empty my cock into my sister's pussy just as it tightens around me. Jerkily rocking together in the throes of our mutual pleasure, I ride out the release before disengaging my cock from her well-fucked pussy.

With a whimpering moan and a blissful shudder, she collapses on top of Rachel. Still shivering, she crawls up our cousin's body and pushes her pussy soaked tongue into her mouth.

I watch the erotic girl-on-girl kiss as I lie down beside them, still catching my breath. Rachel warps Lauren in a tight embrace mashing their breasts together as she returns the passionate kiss.

Fuck! Who would have thought? My beautiful cousin and my sexy sister in a naked embrace following our amzing, mind-blowing threesome! My cock is already stirring and it's only been a few minutes since I came.

"You taste like pussy," Rachel laughs as Lauren breaks the kiss, sucking more air into her lungs.

"Yeah, but at least it's your pussy," Lauren counters and she nuzzles her face into Rachel's neck.

"That's right, I owe you one," Rachel says, pushing her cousin over onto her back.

"Not yet," Lauren says, rolling onto her side. "Besides your first girl taste shouldn't be mixed with boy taste," she laughs. "We'll save that for another time."

"I bet we could get Brandon ready again," Lauren says, eyeing my flaccid cock. "It's your turn for some cock."

"I won't argue with that," Rachel smiles.

"Sounds enticing," I say, rolling onto my back beside Rachel. "Just give me a few minutes first," I laugh.

"Shall I get a wash cloth or would you like a little sample of how I taste," Lauren asks Rachel, nodding towards my pussy juice covered cock.

"Mmm," Rachel ponders. "Maybe a small sample might be nice," she says. My cock twitches at the suggestion.

"I think he likes the idea," Lauren says.

"I can't believe you guys didn't video any of that slumber party," Rachel muses as the three of us lie side by side on my bed.

"That just seems kind of dangerous," Lauren answers. "We could end up all over the internet."

"That's the idea," Rachel exclaims as she turns on her side to face Lauren. "What do you think I do with those videos I've made?"

"Seriously?" I ask, turning towards Rachel and leaning against her naked back.

"I'm just getting started but I have a few followers," she says. "You won't believe the kind of money that some of the girls in my dorm are making." Wow! My cousin the porn star!

"I want to see your website," Lauren says, excitedly." I look at her; worried that she's thinking this is a good idea.

"What?" she says. "I just want to see."

"It's the same videos you've already seen," Rachel says. "You judging naked teen girls on my website would put me on the map, Brandon!"

"I'm sure it would," I answer. "But we didn't video it."

"Right..." Rachel pauses. "But now that the three of us are..." she waves her hand indicating our naked bodies on my bed. "We could make some awesome videos."

"That is so bad!" Lauren says, sitting up and looking at me, eagerly awaiting my reaction.

"I don't know," I answer hesitantly. "It's a very erotic idea..." I say, looking at these two naked beauties anxious to make porn videos with me. "But there are so many things that can go wrong with this." Rachel nods knowingly.

"I thought the same thing but you'd be surprised the safeguards that you can put in place."

"We could make some videos and decide later whether to upload them. We've already made one video," Lauren says. "Two if you count Kristina."

"You're right!" Rachel says enthusiastically.

"What did you call them, Brandon? Dueling pussies?" Lauren asks. I nod, still not comfortable that we've thought this through.

"Ohmygod! Dueling pussies! I love it," Rachel says. "We could have a contest on my website and ask followers to vote on their favorite pussy."

"We'll have to get Kristina's permission," I say, trying to stall to see if more reasonable heads prevail. "I think we should crop them so your faces don't show."

"That's a great idea!" Rachel says pulling me into a full embrace, pressing her hard nipples into my chest. My cock hardens as my resistance wanes.

"Maybe we should celebrate with a cock sucking contest," Lauren says, raising her eyebrows at my semi-erect cock.

"I'll go first," Rachel says, pushing me back onto the bed. "Maybe we should get the camera."

"Just kidding," she adds with a laugh as I start to sit up. "For now, anyway." She pushes me back down and gently licks all around my cock.

"Mmm," she smiles at Lauren. "You have a very pleasant taste." She smiles.

"Wait until you taste it from the source," Lauren laughs as she caresses Rachel's ass cheeks.

Rachel and Lauren alternate sucking my cock but Lauren soon suggests they both lick me at the same time. Rachel is just as skilled as my sister and they have me thrusting my hips off the bed in no time. Taking turns sucking my cockhead into their mouths, they play with my balls and lick my nutsack until I have no idea who is doing what. The duel sensation is so fucking incredible! My cock is achingly stiff.

"I'm going to cum, Sis!" I yell as my sister's tongue flicks around my cockhead while it is nestled inside her warm mouth.

"Here," she says, pulling her head back and offering my rigid cock to Rachel, "I've tasted him before." Rachel quickly slides her lips over my cockhead just as the first spurt of jism shoots into her mouth.

"Oh FUCK!" I scream as I empty my load into my cousin's talented mouth. I jerkily deposit a boatload of cum while Rachel expertly swallows ever drop.

"Wow!" she says, sitting back on her haunches and licking her lips. "You would never know you've already come today," she smiles.

Lauren leans over and pulls Rachel into a tongue filled kiss, tasting my cum second-hand as she fondles her cousins boobs. They fall onto their sides, their arms and legs tangling around each other as they continue to kiss.

I finally catch my breath and lean up to watch these naked beauties kiss and caress. Their breasts mashing against each other is so fucking erotic that it makes me want to get the video camera myself.

We finally exhaust ourselves and the three of us sleep the rest of the night in my bed, cuddled into a snug naked threesome.

"Let's make a video," Lauren says as we breakfast on bacon and pancakes the next morning. We are a quite a sight with me in just a pair of flannel shorts, Rachel, who made breakfast, just wearing an apron that doesn't hide any of her sexy charms, and Lauren who didn't bother to get dressed at all.

My cock is already tenting my shorts from watching Rachel and Lauren prancing around the kitchen.

"What kind of video?" I ask.

"Who cares!" Rachel exclaims. "I'm in." They clear the table and Lauren asks Rachel to get the camera and meet her in my living room.

"What have you got in mind, Sis?" I ask while we wait for Rachel.

"You'll see," she answers, smiling coyly. "Just lose the shorts and sit on the couch." I do as she says.

"I read about this in some erotica novels I read and I've been dying to try it," Lauren says as Rachel sets the camera on a tripod. She has an actual video camera. I thought she had just used her laptop like we did.

"All set," Rachel says. "Do I just point it at Brandon?"

"Yeah, that's perfect." Lauren says. "Now come sit on Brandon's lap."

Rachel comes over and starts to sit on my lap as you normally would with her legs to one side. "No, like this," Lauren instructs, turning Rachel around so her back is to me. She ditched the apron when she left the kitchen and her perfect ass is backing up to me.

"Now," Lauren says, grabbing my hard cock and pointing it towards Rachel's pussy. "Lower yourself down on this," she laughs.

"My pleasure!" Rachel responds. Her legs are on either side of mine as Lauren guides my cock into her welcoming pussy.

"Perfect!" Lauren says, spreading Rachel's legs wide apart and positioning them over my thighs. I reach around and cup Rachel's abundant breasts as she squirms about and gets settled on my cock. "Is the camera on?" Lauren asks.

"Yes," Rachel says as she squeezes her pussy muscles around my shaft.

"Good," Lauren says as she kneels on the floor between our legs. "Ready?" she asks, lowering her face to Rachel's pussy.

"Oh God!" Rachel says. "Are you going to do what I think you are?" Without responding, Lauren licks my balls and the base of my shaft.

"Oh fuck!" Rachel cries as her tongue obviously continues it's upward movement over Rachel's stretched out pussy lips to her fully exposed clit.

Leaning her arms on Rachel's thighs she attacks the junction of my cock and Rachel's pussy with the vigor of an athlete. Her tongue seems to be everywhere at once driving us both into a frenzy as she fondles my balls and sucks Rachel's clit.

Rachel is trying to bounce on my cock but with her legs spread over my thighs she has no way to leverage herself up. I pinch her nipples and squeeze her tits while trying to thrust up into her overheated pussy.

"My God, Sis!" I exclaim this is Unfuckingbelieveable!"

"It... sure... is..." Rachel purrs while her pussy muscles rhythmically contract around my swollen cock.

"Glad you like it," Lauren says, smiling widely while taking a breath. "Because eventually I want a turn." She extends her tongue and slowly licks from the base of my cock to the point where it enters Rachel's pussy.

"Oh God!" Rachel cries as Lauren's tongue reaches her sensitive clit. Frustrated by my inability to get a rhythm going, I let go of Rachel's breasts and grab her by the waist. Lifting her several inches up I slam her back down on my throbbing cock.

"Do that again!" Lauren cries, "but hold her in the up position." I do as my sister says and she rewards me by attacking my exposed cock with her tongue, licking and flicking along the sensitive underside of my shaft while my cockhead is buried in Rachel's pussy.

"Fuck!" I scream at the incredible sensation of mixing a blowjob with a pussy fuck! I can't hold Rachel up much longer and I slowly let her glide back down my rigid shaft. Damn!

"Oooohhh yeah!" Rachel moans as she bottoms out on my cock and Lauren's tongue shifts her assault to our cousin's pussy. No doubt this is the most erotic thing any of us has ever done. I am literally aching for release as I lift Rachel up again.

Lauren repeats her tongue lashing of my cock but I can't hold Rachel for as long this time. Instead I start vigorously bouncing her up and down on my cock, pushing us both nearer our orgasms.

Unable to keep up with our movements, Lauren shifts her tongue to my balls while reaching for Rachel's swiftly jouncing tits.

"That's it, Brandon!" Rachel breathes. "Just... oh GOD... faster now!" I comply as best I can, feeling the heat boiling inside my cock.

1...345678