The Stolen Dozen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she was so sure he would go to sleep before she did, why was she so damn nervous? Should she call Angel? Angel did anal porn for one of the major production houses and was paid thousands per shoot. She made more money per year than she did as a model and actress, and all she had to do was take a dick up her ass and look happy.

They had been friends since high school. They both went into modeling and been successful. Francine got her shot at acting and made it big. Angel got her shot, but didn't make it. She went into porn and made it bigger. It never changed their friendship. They had lunch together frequently, and talked and text together weekly.

Maybe I'll call her just to say hello. She will know I am in trouble, because I've never called her this late in the day.

She dialed Angel's number and the phone was picked up on the third ring, "What's his name?"

"I hate you."

"What is his name, Francy?"

"Robert."

"What's the problem with him?"

"You are going to laugh at me."

"So let me laugh, and tell me your problem."

"He wants my ass."

"Is that all?"

"You know I've never done that, and it scares the crap out of me."

"Go to the store, buy a banana, and shove it up your ass. It's the same thing."

"I go to your site and watch you do it all the time, and it amazes me with the ease you do it. It doesn't matter the size or the shape of the dick that goes in you, and in less than 15 minutes, they orgasm, pat you on the ass, and leave."

"When I was an anal virgin, and for most of the six months thereafter, they never lasted more than eight minutes, because my ass was so tight. I started basing my contracts on how long I could get a guy to last. Finally, the companies started asking me to make them last longer so the films would be longer. I upped my price and they agreed. That's why I get $12,000-$15,000 per shoot now. If they want me to take on a really large guy, it goes up to $20,000-$25,000 per shoot, because it takes my ass time to recover."

"You harlot, you make more money in one hour than I make in one day."

"I don't have a problem with that, why should you? Come to work with me, and I'll show you how to make some real money."

"Angel, you are my best friend. I don't know how you do what you do, but I admire you for doing it. Tell me how to do anal, please?"

"I already did, baby. By a banana, lubricate it, and shove it up your ass. It will feel exactly like a dick is going up there."

"Can it be one of those finger bananas?"

"Does the guy have a tiny dick?"

"If he is to be believed, I am going to be looking at Godzilla."

"Such a lucky girl, and on your first time!"

"You said you charged extra."

"Yes, I do, and I lie a lot also. My ass recovers immediately because I use a lubricant I get from my gynecologist. It has an anesthetic that deadens the pain those giants cause when they stretch the muscles of the anus. After they are in your colon, you are home free; they can't hurt you. They are coated in the anesthetic, and they are going on muscle memory to get off, because they can't feel a thing either."

"Get over here, and bring me some of that lubricant."

"You are an anal virgin. I want to film it."

"I can't let you do that, Angel. If it gets out, I will never be able to work again."

"Would I ever let something like that get out. This will be for my eyes only. Well, if you want to see it, you can look too."

Francine paused, thought about the consequences of what her actions would be, but she knew her friend very well, and nodded her head.

"Okay, get your ass, your lubricant, and your cameras over here now."

"I was out the door two minutes ago, dummy."

"I hate you, Angela. You know me better then I know myself."

"Don't call me Angela."

"Angela, Angela, Angela."

"I am not going to let you use my lubricant. I hope he tears you a new asshole."

"I'm sorry, Angel. Please forgive me. If he is as big as he said he is, and I can't use your special lubricant, you will not be getting any film evidence of me giving up my last virginity."

"I can always use a body double, and stick your head on her, you pain in the ass."

"You love me too much to do that to me, 'Ass Mistress'."

"I like that title. I'm going to have to find out exactly how many times I've done anal on film. My agent will be able to tell me how many times I've been paid to do it, so that will be easy enough. How many times I've done it just for pleasure, I'll never be able to figure out."

"Bullshit Angel, you do anal just for pleasure?"

"Little girl, you have never lived, until you've had an anal orgasm. It will knock your beanie off."

"I've never heard of such a thing."

"Google it before I get there. You have less than three minutes before I knock on your door. I'm bringing a banana with me, little girl. You are going to grow up in a hurry."

"I'm going to tell my doorman not to let you in."

"What are you going to do, after I give him a blow job?"

"Angel, you are disgusting."

"I know, that's why I am your best friend. You have two minutes. Get to your computer now little girl. Google, anal orgasm. Think of a banana going up your ass."

"That's all I'm thinking about, and I'm not enjoying it."

"I am. My taxi has just stopped at your front door. Move your ass little girl, or I am going to shove my fist up there."

"I'm moving, I'm moving." She hit off on her cell phone and Googled "Anal Orgasm" to get a definition. What she got was much more than she asked for. Initially it said, "Anal Orgasms are for real." Then it went on to explain several ways for a man to initiate an orgasm in a woman, using digital, penile, butt plug, strap on and other methods, including lubricants containing certain exotic additives.

By the time she finished reading, Angel was pounding on her door.

"Why the hell do you have to live on the 43rd floor of this fucking building?"

"Because I bought this apartment for a steal, that's why. It was listed at $920,000, and I purchased it for $595,000 cash. I went to the bank the next day and mortgaged it for $780,000. Overnight I made a total of $325,000. That's why I live on the 43rd floor of this building."

"Okay, you are forgiven. It just takes forever to get up here on those elevators."

"You could take the express elevators to the 50th floor, and then come down seven floors in the local elevators."

"I'm not talking to you anymore. You could've told me that when you moved into this building, but you neglected to do so. Be careful when you bend over, I may miss and drill you a new ass hole."

"Do I fear you more tonight or Robert tomorrow. What do I do, Angel, I'm frightened out of my mind?"

"The first thing we have to do is get you naked and comfortable with your body. Then I will prove to you that the lubricant anesthetizes the skin. Once that is done, I will put some on your anus to prepare it. Let's go into your bedroom and begin."

"Where are your cameras?"

"They are in my bag. They are state-of-the-art mini cameras and transmit directly to my computer on a secure digital channel. As soon I receive their links, I transfer them to another file that is digitally secured and coded. Only I know the code to open that file. It is as secure as I can get."

"How many cameras are you going to use?"

"Five. One at each corner of the bed, and one directly facing the center of the bed from behind, without being seen."

"We might as well get started don't you think?"

"I can't wait to shove my banana up your ass."

"Pervert."

"That is one of the nicer things I've been called."

"Not by me, my friend, I don't know what I would do without you."

"I told you, you should've been a cheerleader."

"I had the legs, but I did not have the tits for it. You had everything; you were my idol."

"Yeah right, I also had every jock in school trying to paw at my tits, as if he owned me, date me because I was on the cheer squad, and never once think of me as smart, because I was on the Honor Roll. I was smarter than all of them and that didn't enter into their way of thinking, because I was a cheer leader, which meant I had to be a Bimbo. I hated everything that came with being a Cheer Leader, except Cheering: That I Loved."

"You must admit, you looked great in that tight top and that short skirt. You had an ass to die for."

"I still do."

The two friends walked into the bedroom, and without another word being said, and began being undressing.

Francine asked, "Angel, why are you getting naked?"

"Do you think I would let you have all the fun while I'm here? You are going to pay me for teaching you how to do anal, using your tongue, while I am training your ass."

"I hope you took a shower today."

"Would I come over here with the flavor of today still inside me?"

"Yes, you would."

"Well, you will find out won't, you."

"I don't like you, Angel. If you weren't my only real friend, I'd trade you in."

"Stop bitching, and help me locate these cameras properly."

"They look like candy dishes."

"That's exactly what they're supposed to look like, but there is a 4K camera, with a 7-day battery in each of them. Try not to kill the boy on his first time out."

"It's not his first time out, it's mine. He and his wife did it, while on their honeymoon, before she was murdered, and he was left for dead."

"THAT ROBERT?"

"That's the one. We met on an airplane, while we were flying back from New Orleans. I lost a bet to him. If I lose another one, my ass belongs to him."

"Okay numb nuts, what did you bet this time?"

"I bet him that he could come over here and make love with me for as long as he wanted and he would fall asleep before I did."

"That's a safe bet."

"I thought so too. So why did he jump at it and bet me my ass for being wrong."

"What did he offer you in return?"

"I have the right of first refusal to play Carolyn in any play, or made for television or movie production, as long as I stay under 115 pounds."

"What do you weigh now?"

"107 pounds."

"I hope that boy splits you in half."

"Why, what did I do to you?"

"Do you know what I weigh?"

"You are the most beautiful woman on this earth. You couldn't weigh more than 120 pounds."

"Thank you, but I weigh 137 pounds."

"Bullshit! You can't weigh that much, and if you do, where the hell is it?"

"Strip, you little shrimp, and so will I. When we're naked, I'll show you where 137 pounds is."

Angel was naked in seconds, while Francine was still struggling to get her pants off. She looked up at her friend and said, "It is obvious that you are used to taking your clothes off."

"It's an acquired skill. Do you need a hand?"

"You stay away from me. I will get there eventually."

"I could be old and gray, and the banana could go rotten, by the time you get naked."

"I won't take that long, Angel. I'm almost there."

"I'll start placing the cameras around the room, while you figure out how to take it off your brassiere."

"I take karate lessons, Angel, don't make me use them on you."

"That's funny, so do I. I'm a 2nd° black belt, what are you?"

"I'm a 1st° black belt."

"Keep training little one, you'll get there one day."

"I really hate you, Angel."

"No, you don't. You really love me, and you know it."

"I am naked. What do we do now?"

"First, I have to show you where my 137 pounds is. Then I have to finish setting up the cameras. After that is done, I'm going to shove my fist up your ass for being such a smartass."

"Yes Mistress."

"Good little slave. Look at my chest, not only my boobs, but my entire chest. It is broad and muscular which holds up my boobs and keeps them straight. Look down at my abdomen. I'm not smooth, I have a six pack, which is quite evident. Moving lower you can see how flat I am as you approach my vagina. Then look out towards my thighs and you can see how both of them are very powerful, and so are my calves. Now I'm going to turn around and show you my pride and joy. It is also my moneymaker, my ass. You will not find any imperfections on it. Every muscle is in symmetry. The slopes of the cheeks of my ass going towards my thighs are perfect. When I open my butt cheeks to see my anus, it is perfectly pink, and the area around it is flesh tone, not brown. I am very fastidious about keeping it that way, and I don't use bleach to whiten it. That is where my 137 pounds is. It comes from weight training, tae kwon do, karate, and ballet. I do many things to keep my body in perfect condition so I can get fucked in the ass, and make thousands of dollars an hour."

"Angel, you are magnificent, and I'm so happy I can call you my friend. Now, can we do the hard part, please."

"You mean put the cameras around the room?"

"No wise ass, you know what I mean."

"Oh yeah, I remember. I have to shove my fist up your ass."

"If you try that, you better do two things first: put heavy duty earplugs in your ears, for when I scream, and put plenty of lube on your fist, before trying to push your fist up my tight ass."

"We have to put the cameras around the room first, because I have to record the look on your face as my fist enters your ass."

"Why am I so anti-gun when I want one so desperately."

"You wouldn't shoot me cupcake, even if I was going to cut your tits off."

"I hate you when you're so smug, but you're probably right. Can we stop talking and get this over with, please?"

"Take these into the bathroom and flush yourself out. There is no need for this to be messy."

"I am hating this more and more each minute."

Francine went into the bathroom, opened the 3 industrial sized packages of liquid enemas, removed the caps, lubricated the tips, and one by one inserted them into her anus. She held the liquid in as long as she could and then expelled it, along with the contents in her colon. She felt several pounds lighter, as well as light-headed.

She gathered up packaging, put it in the bag, and returned with it into the bedroom. Angel immediately quipped, "Are you afraid your maid will see you used enemas, little one?"

"Enemas this size are only used in one industry, and I just use three of them. What would Gemma think I was doing, if she caught me with these in the morning?"

"She would think you are having fun, and you're going to be having a lot of fun, with me."

"I'm ready, let's get this over with."

"That's not the attitude I want to hear from you. I want you looking forward to this. I want you to think of this as if it was the first time you were going to get laid."

"You mean terrified?"

"You and Conrad were in love, and you were terrified?"

"I was expecting a normal sized penis, six or 7 inches long, 1 or 1 1/2 around. He whipped out an 11-inch monster that was more than 3 inches around. I screamed body murder when I saw it. It was too late for me, because I was naked, lying down on my bed, with my legs apart, and he had just finished eating me. His face was filled with my fluids, when he opened his pants and freed himself from his confinement. Even though I was screaming, he placed the head of this monster between my nether lips, and proceeded to take my virginity as gently as he could, and then only put half of what he had in me to finish the deed. If I was not on birth control that night, I would have had octuplets, because of the amount of semen he pumped into me. I broke up with him the very next day, saying that sex with him was too painful for me to endure. It was a lie, because I came twice while he was in me, but the thought of him trying to put more of that monster inside me was too frightening for me at 17 years old."

"None of my boyfriends, before or since, has measured up to that size, not even the men at work have that size. Do you know where Conrad is now? I know where he can make a lot of money, and have a lot of fun at the same time."

"Conrad is a neurosurgeon. I don't believe he's looking for outside work at this moment."

"Poor guy, he's in a high stress job. I know he's making a lot of money, but I bet you he's not having as much fun as I am at work."

"Angel, no one has as much fun at work as you do. Judging by the sales of your DVDs, more men love your ass, then they love their jobs."

"You got that right, little one. That's why I make the big bucks. Now get on the bed, lie down on your back, and let me lube you up."

"Why are you grinning, and I'm not."

"I know you're going to have fun, and you don't, yet. Your first orgasm is going to blow your mind."

"I thought tonight was just training."

"It is, and an orgasm is part of that training."

"You are so evil."

"Every word you say is being recorded, so be nice."

"I hate you Angel."

"I'm going to use a larger dildo on you than I originally contemplated, because of your smart mouth. Keep antagonizing me, I have plenty of larger ones with me."

"I'll be good."

"Dammit, I was get ready to use the 3 inch one."

"I will definitely scream."

"I know you will. Here comes my finger with some silicone lube. It will be cold."

"Damn right it is cold."

"I only went halfway in with one finger. Now I'm going to use two fingers with the silicone and go all the way in."

"How did that feel?"

"Not as terrible as I thought it would."

"Now I'm going to stretch you. I'm going to use three fingers with the silicone, just relax, as I get to my knuckles, it will be the widest part."

"Okay, I'm all right."

Angel picked up a 2 1/2 inch diameter, 18-inch long dildo, and placed it at the entrance to Francine's anus. Every 6 inches this monster increased in size by 1 inch finally reaching a 4 1/2 inch diameter. She grinned and said, "Here I go."

Instantly Francine felt a difference, but thought it was because it was for three fingers, instead of two. She fought to relax her anus as it was being stretched to its maximum.

Angel moved it into her friend slowly, rotating it as she had her fingers before, and gently said, "Here come my knuckles, try to relax."

Francine whimpered, thinking she could not take anymore. It seemed like Angel's fingers were 2 feet deep inside her colon, and she said she was just coming to her knuckles. She had to relax, or she'd never get through this.

Finally, Angel said, "Good girl. She continued sliding the monstrous dildo into Francine watching it stretch her friend past the 3 1/2 inch point, and hearing her groan. As the dildo was halfway up the slope to the 4 1/2 inch portion, she said, "Don't move, or scream, I'm going to show you something on my computer."

She picked up her laptop, and placed it on Francine's chest. "I want you to watch this carefully, and I don't want you to throw my laptop at me. I will do bad things to you if you do."

Angel pushed replay, and Francine watched everything that happened to her, from the first finger entering her bottom to the large intruder entering her bottom. She screamed.

"Angel, you bitch, you tricked me. Get that thing out of my ass?"

"Do you want to see live action now?"

"Am I going to kill you with my bare hands?"

"No, I have something better for you to do to me."

Angel push a button on her the laptop that showed live action pictures, and asked her friend how it felt to have 14 inches of her dildo up her ass, which now it was 4 1/2 inches in diameter."

The scream caused her telephone to ring 15 seconds later. It was the building security asking if she was okay or if she needed assistance. She assured them she was fine and answered a code word that told them she was not under duress, and hung up the phone.

"14 inches of that thing is up my ass, and am I not screaming, why?"

Angel laughed at her. "You just finished screaming dummy. Any woman who is properly prepared can take a man that size up her ass without any problem. The lube I used on you is expensive, but also very good at keeping the friction down. The part that hurts the most in anal intercourse is the entrance at the anus. Once the friction there is deadened and the exterior of the penis wall it is coated with the lubricant, you will feel no pain. If there is lubrication in between the penis and the wall of the colon, there is no friction, therefore no pain, and the fun begins. The two participants are only experiencing pleasure, because of the buildup of heat inside the body. Once the colon reaches a temperature of more than 106°F, you will explode into orgasm, and the colon lubricates itself to bring the temperature down. If your partner doesn't ejaculate, and the heat builds up to that temperature again, you will explode again into orgasm, and begin the process over once more. I've had one partner that did that to me four times, and I brought him home with me that night. We had a blast."