The Stolen Dozen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no human being could survive that. It's impossible."

"I did, but they didn't send me to a gymnasium, they put me in the middle of the swamps in Mississippi, during August and September. After they broke me down to the least common denominator, they started building me up to what you see today. I hated each and every one of my drill instructors to the depths of their souls, until the day I left them, and I love every one of them because of what I am now. They are not finished with me. I have to walk first before they can complete their job.

Secondly, slavery is illegal, according to the 16th amendment to the Constitution. What do you have of value you wish to trade?"

"I travel very light, because of what I do. I don't even own a car. The only thing I own is my apartment, and it's paid for."

"Angela, that's $500,000."

"I thought your name was Angel?"

"Everyone takes off the 'A' at the end, and calls me Angel, because of my looks."

"I can see why."

Francine said, "Bastard."

"I know and love both my parents, thank you."

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"Please remember, that sometimes in loving relationships, spankings can be administered to an errant partner."

Angel shouted, "See tiny, I told you so."

"Stay out of this 'Ass Master'."

"I think I should leave. I see a fight coming on, and I won't be able to defend myself against two women."

Angel and Francine yelled simultaneously, "SIT."

Francine asked, "Do we do this naked or dressed?"

"Look at me, dweeb, what do you think?"

"He takes clothes off of your clothes with his teeth, and we get him naked."

"Let the games begin."

While Francine removed her clothing, Angel began helping Robert undress, starting with his shoes and socks. She moved up to his belt, unfastened it, unbuttoned the button, and unzipped the zipper. She couldn't understand why he wasn't erect.

"Is there something wrong with you, or the company you have?"

"No, everything is fine. I'm just keeping everything under control, until it is necessary for me to begin playing. Francine and I will go first, and after she loses her bet with me, we can play."

"I hate a man who is so cock sure of himself."

"The people that trained me, would beat the crap out of me if I did this any other way."

"Tiny is ready to join us."

"Robert, how do we transfer you onto the bed?"

"You don't, I do. However, if you can grab my trousers and my shorts, while I'm making the transfer, it will be easier than trying to get them down while I am laying down."

"Such a smart boy. Say when, Robert."

Robert braced his hands on the edge of the bed, yelled, "When," and did a massive lift of his body using his arms. He flew at least 18 inches into the air, before landing on his back.

While he was in the air, the two women successfully removed both articles of clothing. However, Francine's eyes were now focused on 'Godzilla', and her mouth was open. Even sleeping he was impressive. Angel had to hit her to break her out of her trance.

"What?"

"It's only a cock, it won't kill you."

"That one just might."

"I have had bigger ones."

"Bullshit!"

"I was just trying to make you feel better."

"Ladies, I am right here."

"We know. We are thinking about it."

"Angel sit down. Francine get over here, and begin your portion of the bet. If you don't, you default and I start with your ass first."

"You stay away from my ass, pervert."

"What do you call your friend, "Pervertress?"

"That is not a word."

"It is now."

"I just know that I am going to hate myself in the morning."

"I will put that in writing for you, if you want."

"He has you, Francy."

"You just figured that out, honor roll person. I knew that when I opened my mouth on the way to New York."

"You should have shoved his cock into it."

"I couldn't do it; I already had my foot in it."

The End

The Stolen Dozen

Chapter 5

By[RG1]

Prolonged_Debut10

(9/1/2021)


[RG1]