The Stolen Dozen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angel, get that thing out of me."

"I only have 16 1/2 inches of it up your ass, and I haven't started to move it around yet. I have 11/2 more inches to go before I reach the handle, are you sure you want me to stop?"

"Angel, if I thought I could stand up, I would begin tearing your hair out for doing this to me. I thought I would be screaming my lungs out having something this large up my ass and I'm lying here on my back looking at my gorgeous friend, knowing that if positions were reversed, she wouldn't be batting and eyelash. I hate you Angel, but more than that, I envy you and how you do it. Please remove that monster from me."

"Should I do it fast or slow."

"Let's be adventurous, and do it fast."

"Baby, you are going to be farting for hours."

Angel grabbed the handle, put a strong hand on Francine's ass, counted out loud to 3, and pulled the dildo free.

Francine screamed, "OH MY GOD, MY ASS IS ON FIRE!"

Angel laughed. "It's just the air rushing into your colon. It's taking up the space the dildo was in. As soon as you stand up and begin moving around, you are going to begin passing gas like you've never done before. You should have let me take it out slowly, it does not eliminate the problem totally, but it negates most of it."

Francine jumped out of bed and onto Angel's back. She began pounding on her shoulders, like an out-of-control child.

"I don't like you; I don't like you, I don't like you."

Angel retaliated. She took her friends arms, pulled her over her shoulders, across her knees, and began to spank her.

As Francine cried out in pain, Angel said, "You must be nice to your elders."

Francine said, "I am older than you are by two weeks."

"You're not acting like it, so you have to be spanked."

"I hate tall, gorgeous, intelligent blonde people."

When her backside was considerably red, Francine was allowed to stand up.

"What now, mommy?"

"Is there an all night pizza place around here?"

"Always; does it have to have anchovies on it."

"You can always order a separate pie for yourself."

"I believe I will do that. I will order yours with triple anchovies, pepperoni, black olives, and extra cheese. I will order a white pizza for myself."

"Mine sounds about right, your sounds like eating cardboard."

"I have to watch my weight, although Robert has promised to show me some exercises that will keep my weight down, so I can eat everything in sight to my hearts' content."

"Make sure he shows them to you while you're in the bedroom, so they are filmed. I want to know his secret too."

"He said that he was eating 7000 calories a day, and exercising like a fiend. If he looks as good out of his clothes as he does in his clothes, the exercises definitely worked."

"Make the phone call for the pizzas, and then come and eat me. I'm hungry."

"How did you work that out?"

"You will find out in a hurry."

"That's what I thought, you pervert."

"I love you too."

***************************************************

"Here kitty kitty; spread those thighs and come to me."

"Oh, you have a very talented tongue."

Francine played with her friends inner and outer labia until she was dripping like a leaky faucet. Not a drop of her nectar reached the sheets below her, because her mouth suctioned every drop into it.

As Angel's thighs tried to squeeze her friend's head like a grape, while she climbed towards orgasm, Francine took a nip out of her friend's clit and she screamed bloody murder.

She orgasmed, squirted her juices all over Francine's face and chest, and released the pressure on her ears. When she resumed breathing normally, she screamed, "You tiny bitch, the next time I will use that dildo on you starting with the handle and then pushing the 4 1/2 inch diameter end in first, without any lubrication, and then pushing the rest of it in until I can't see any of it."

Francine responded, "All that horror because I took a tiny bite out of your clitoris. It is so large and pronounced, I'm sure I'm not the first one to get my teeth around it."

"You're not the thousandth person to get your teeth around it. It's when you did it that I want to kill you for."

"You mean I didn't time it right for your kitty to explode?"

"You know better than that, because the evidence is all over you. I was ready for a nice quiet orgasm and you caused me to go thermonuclear. I was not ready for that and now I'm exhausted."

"Oh, you poor baby, shall we have pizza in bed together, and you can spend the night here, with me, and meet Robert when he arrives here in the morning?"

"Do you want me to act as director for your little tryst?"

"As far as I'm concerned, and Robert approves, you can be on the bed with us, and act as referee."

"I am going to fuzz out your faces and sell these DVDs for $1000 each. I will be a millionaire in a month."

"And what will I be?"

"My best friend, of course."

"I will be in a black gown at your funeral, if that DVD ever gets out.

"I will be the only one recognizable, while you two will be fucking each other senseless."

"I will want to see the master DVD you are going to use before you have the first copy made. If I can recognize one air on my head, it doesn't go out. Is that understood, Angel?"

"I have the latest editing software on my computer, neither you or Robert will be recognizable."

"Okay, my friend, you write up the contract and we will share the profits 60/40."

"60 in my favor, am I correct?"

"40 in your favor, I will be doing all the work."

"Work my ass, you will be having the time of your life, if he is built like Godzilla."

"Shit, you had to remind me of that now?"

"It's almost 2 o'clock in the morning, when are you going to start thinking about him?"

"Oh God, where is that pizza? I need my beauty sleep."

"Baby, all you need is to get laid."

"Angel, you are the horniness person I have ever known."

"Isn't that what best friends are for."

The bedside telephone rang, and the doorman advised her of her pizza delivery. She told him to allow a person up to her apartment. She quickly put on panties, a long night gown, and a robe to cover her body from the eyes of the delivery person. She took $50 out of her wallet and walked to the door awaiting his knock. When it happened, she opened the door, and stared into the eyes of a beautiful, 6 foot tall, auburn haired girl, holding two pizza boxes.

She asked, "How did you get so lucky to be delivering pizzas at 2 o'clock in the morning?"

"I'm going to medical school, at NYU, and this is the easiest job I could get during my off hours. While I'm waiting to make deliveries, I can study."

She accepted the pizzas, gave the young woman the $50, and wished her well in her studies. As she looked at the bill she was very happy she had given the young woman a $30 tip.

She grabbed napkins from the kitchen, brought both boxes into her bedroom, and threw them on the bed.

Angel asked, "Are you going to continue to stand there dressed like an old maid?"

15 seconds later, Francine was bouncing on the bed, naked, with a piece of white pizza between her teeth.

"Well, aren't you going to eat?"

"You have a hair on your ass, I want to bite it off."

"You stay away from my ass, and eat your pizza. I would like to go to sleep before 3 AM."

"Eat your pizza, and before you go to sleep tonight, I owe you one more orgasm."

"No, if I go off again, I will never go to sleep. If you are horny, go take a cold shower."

"You are supposed to be my best friend, and you are forcing me to take a cold shower at 2 o'clock in the morning? You could at least offer to eat me again, and get me off, instead of forcing me into exile."

"If I do this for you, I'm going to tie your feet to the headboard, so you can't squeeze my head into sawdust."

"Get the rope out, I didn't realize you were that kinky."

"I've never done this with anyone else but you, Angel. You are a bad influence on me. I am strictly hetero, except when I am with you."

"I am honored that you would raise your standards to be with me and only me."

"Don't start with me Angel."

"Are you going to bite my clitoris again, like you're biting that piece of pizza."

"I may not bite it off, I'll leave it hanging by a thread."

"As long as I cum as well as I came last time, you can have it bronzed."

Francine took two belts from her robes. She told Angel where she wanted her, and folded her in half. She wrapped the left foot in one belt and tied it off on the left post of her head-board, and repeated the process with the right foot.

She looked down at her friend, who was spread out beneath her and asked, "Where is that 18-inch dildo?"

"It's in my bag on the right side of your dresser. Why do you think you're threatening me? That's one of my smaller toys."

"I hate you."

"No you don't, you love me. Now get down on your knees and eat me, bitch."

"Yes mommy."

She moved down to the end of her friend, kissed her thighs, and her ass, then paid homage to her ass hole, before diving into her honeypot. As soon as her tongue entered her, there was a squelching sound, because her ministrations had turned Angel's furnace on to the boiling point, and she hadn't even started on her.

As soon as her face was firmly planted in her vagina, Angel grabbed two handfuls of Francine's hair and kept her there.

Francine was in so much pain from having her hair pulled, and so busy moving her tongue from the weeping hole of the cunt below her and the lips around it, she began to get lightheaded because she forgot to breathe.

It wasn't until her tongue action stopped that Angel realized what was happening to her friend, and pulled her up. She screamed, "Breathe, you idiot, breathe." She shook Francine's head from side to side trying to get her back to consciousness. She came back within 30 seconds.

She looked at Angel and asked, "What happened?"

"You forgot to breathe, idiot."

"I was busy, very busy, now if you'll excuse me, I have work I have to finish." She dove down to her target area and immediately bit Angel's clitoris.

"You bitch, there's no place on this planet that you can hide from me."

"Why would I want to hide? Every time you get horny, this is where you come to be diffused, and I am the diffuser."

"Go back to work, we will discuss this later."

As her tongue and teeth attacked her clitoris and labia, her fingers were stretching her vaginal opening. She was so wet, and producing so much fluid, she had four fingers inside her friend, and was considered fisting her, but thought better of it. Then she had a better idea, and moved south. First, it was one finger, then two fingers that entered her anus, then they retreated to gather more of her fluids, She came back, and three entered her, retreated, went back for more fluid, and did this three-more times, before they did this, before pushing four fingers into her friends ass. She continued pounding, twisting and turning four fingers into her friend for over five minutes, and Angel showed no sign of distress, or discomfort.

Francine was munching on labia, clit, and thigh, and the only part of Angel's body that was on the bed, at this point, were her shoulder blades. The rest of her body was dancing in the air.

She removed her four fingers and wet them again, but this time she wet her thumb. Her fingers went back to Angel's anus and slipped easily inside. She moved them easily back and forth slowly, timing it with everything she was doing with her mouth. As she felt Angel climbing to the top of the mountain, she moved her hands faster and faster, as her mouth went into overdrive. Francine bit her clit hard, Angel's body stiffened and she screamed, "I'm...

Before the second word was out of her mouth, Francine's hand attacked. She pushed her hand completely into Angel's rectum, past her wrist, and 4 inches up her forearm. She opened her fingers and began tapping on the lining of her colon.

"... coming! Coming!"

If she was wet the first time Angel squirted on her, she was nearly drowned this time. It was not only the squirting that got her, but the amount of fluid that flowed out of her vagina she had to deal with. She would not allow it to touch her sheets, so she had to drink it all from the source. It flowed and flowed for a full four minutes plus before Francine said, "Do I have to put a sock in here to plug you up?"

"Bitch, you have one hand up my ass, why don't you put the other one in my cunt to plug it up."

"I can do that."

"Don't you dare do that to me, you'll split me in half."

"You constantly tell me I have tiny hands. How could I possibly split you in half?"

"That hand up my ass feels like it's playing a piano."

"I'm just practicing a Chopin's waltz, in 'A' minor. Don't you like it?"

"I never felt any pain when it entered me, I thought it was a dildo, until the fingers started to move."

"Should I shove it up until I reach my elbow?"

"Go ahead little one; just remember, I am bigger and stronger than you are, and turnabout is fair play. My arm is longer than your arm, and I will be in you, tickling your lungs before you know it."

"How should I take my hand out, fast or slow?"

"Slowly please."

Francine smiled as she tensed her arm and pulled it out of her friend anyone fell swoop.

Angel screamed, "I am going to kill you, you little twerp."

"I just wanted to make sure you are farting, while watching Robert and I in the morning."

"You are a nasty person. I'm going to have one more piece of pizza, take a shower, and go to sleep."

"Can I shower with you, mommy?"

"Of course, little one, I can give you your spanking while you're in there."

"I think I'll wait until you're finished to take my shower."

"I'll make sure there's no hot water left for you."

"Now who is the bitch?"

"Finish that bite of pizza, and march into the bathroom young woman."

"You're not being fair, mommy."

"As long as I love you, I don't have to be fair."

*******************************************************

At 8:05 AM, Robert was put into the back of a stretch limousine, buckled in, and his wheelchair put into the trunk. His dad smiled at him and reminded him that he had one child on the way, and to make sure what he wanted to do with the rest of his life, starting today.

Bob Reifsynder stuck his head into the car and asked, "Do you want to start thinking about setting up life insurance policies from your kids?"

"Can I wait until after they're born, dad?"

"I couldn't put the policies through until they had a birth certificate."

"I'll keep that in mind, dad."

"Have a good time, Robert, you deserve it."

"Thanks dad."

They took the Bronx River Pkwy south to the Cross Bronx Expressway, to the Major Deegan Expressway until they entered northern Manhattan, and crossed 125th St. and the warren streets that approached her apartment building. Once the limousine pulled up in front of the building, the driver got out and of the removed the wheelchair. Two of the building's security guards helped Robert out of the car and into his chair. The doorman rang Francine's apartment and let her know that he had arrived and was on his way up.

She waited by her door for him to knock.

Robert knew a set up when he saw one, so he sat outside her door, until she ran out of patience and opened it to see where he was.

She looked at him and asked, "Why didn't you knock?"

"You knew I was going to be here, why didn't you open the door?"

"She tapped her foot and asked, "Aren't we getting off on the wrong foot?"

"I don't have a problem with going home, do you?"

"Goodbye Robert."

"Goodbye Francine."

He turned the wheelchair and began rolling it towards the elevator. He never heard the door closed behind him. Before he could push the call button she yelled, "Robert, you are a pain in my ass."

"Isn't that part of our bet?"

"Only if you can stay awake."

"Marines are trained to be awake 20 hours a day and more if necessary. I think I will be able to outlast you, tiny."

"My name is Francine, not tiny."

"Yes featherweight."

"Robert, this is not going to work out between us. You are too argumentative for me."

"Carolyn used to say the same thing to me, but we managed."

"What happened to the nice young man I met in the airplane?"

"He's here, he's playing with a young woman seeking the high ground. It won't happen, not today, not any day. Do you want me to stay out here in the hallway, or do you want me to come into the apartment?"

"There is going to be an explosion once you enter my apartment."

"If it's explosives, I can disarm them."

"You've never met an explosive like this one. I guarantee you it's one-of-a-kind. Come inside."

Robert followed her into the apartment, and after she closed the door, trailed her into her bedroom. Standing on her bed was Angel in a pair of flesh-colored boy shorts and a Bando top covering her breasts. To say she looked magnificent is an understatement.

Francine said, "Robert, this is my best and only friend, Angel."

Expecting this 18-year-old to be totally flustered by her beauty, Angel took it one step further and removed her top, displaying her breasts.

Robert sat there nonplussed. He said, "Hi, what's up?"

Angel looked at him stunned. Francine just laughed.

"Angel, he's impossible. If you think left, look right because that's where he is. He is wired differently than any man you, or I have ever met. Whoever shot part of his head off rewired him into a totally different human being than we are used to dealing with."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing, Miss Francine?"

"Can I reserve judgment, until after dinner, and I know how my ass feels?"

"You don't have to answer me at all. That is your God-given right."

"Do you see what I mean Angel, he is absolutely off the wall. Any other man would smack you if you didn't answer him."

Robert replied, "Tell me who that man is, and I guarantee you his arm will be in a cast within 24 hours. Any man worth the name, lays a hand on a woman should be killed."

"Francine, I like him. When he is able to walk, I believe I'll take him to work with me so he can cull out the perverts like hurting the women in my industry."

"Where do you work, Angel?"

"I work in the porn industry. I have a very special niche that the producers love and my audience loves more. I make more money a year then Francine does by getting fucked in my ass."

"Have you taught Francine anything?"

"That's why I am here. She was frightened out of her skin, so she called me late last night and asked me to come over for some training. We had a very good time."

"Did she learn anything?"

"I believe, if you win your bet, you will find her more amenable than she would have been without my training."

"I will find a way to reward you for your help."

"I'm not sure you'll be able to keep it up that long."

"And what would you like to lose in a bet?"

"You don't even know what I want yet."

"Name your price."

"Angel, I hate him."

"I bet you can't fuck me in my mouth, pussy, ass, between my feet and tits within six hours and not run out of bullets."

"I accept, but what do I get in return?"

"I told you, I hate him."

"I've been in the porn industry for five years, and no man has been able to do that to any of the girls, ever. What do I get if I win?"

"As I said, name your price."

"When you're able to walk, I want you to come with me to where I work, and I will show you the men that love to hurt women, both in my industry and out. I would like them not to be able to work anymore."

"I will take care of it for you, win or lose. What do I get from you?"

"Would you like a slave?"

"You?"

"Yes."

"First and foremost, you would make a terrible slave. Since I would never harm you physically, it would mean I would have to break you mentally, and that would make you useless to Francine. You would be a body without a mind. You would be down to about 105 pounds, so your beautiful ass would be gone, as well as your thighs, and tits. You would look like a scarecrow, instead of the woman you are now. To get there, you would have to exercise 10 hours a day in a heated gymnasium. Do you think you could survive that?"