The Super Brain is Super Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura kept her hand possessively around my cock, soothing me through the aftershocks. I felt her lips kiss my shoulder, and I realized that she had pulled away to watch the fireworks. Which must have been spectacular, because I could feel splashes of cum all over my chest and abdomen.

"That was... incredible," I offered, at a loss to say anything more descriptive.

Laura giggled, then brushed my shoulder with her lips again. "It was incredible for me, too, Shawn. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it, but that really turned me on."

"Really?" A few things were rearranging in my clueless boy brain. Girls really liked sex just like I did. Laura really was "wired for fun" like Susan had stated. I was a really lucky guy.

I looked into Laura's amused eyes. It was like she could sense the pieces falling into place in my head.

"I could help you relieve the tension."

"Oh, you could, could you? Maybe I'll let you. But first let's get you cleaned up a bit." Laura pulled a towelette out of her basket and carefully wiped away the mess on my chest.

I got up with her and faced her on my knees. She packed the towelette away and came in close, her firm breasts slightly swaying with her movements. I took her in my arms and kissed her. It was so intimate to hold her naked body in mine. Her nipples brushed my chest as she swayed in my arms.

When the time was right, my lips trailed down to her neck. She dropped her head back and moaned, relishing the sensation. I explored and felt out her reactions, finding some sensitive spots. Soon, her body gyrated in my hands, and my lips captured the purring in her throat.

I moved lower, brushing along her upper chest, but sensing that she was ready for more. I kissed down one breast until I brushed the nipple.

"Yessssss," came from above me.

I lavished attention on the little bud, swirling around it and along its length. Laura's hands cradled my head while the purring grew.

I briefly decided my next move. Should I kiss lower and guide her to her back, eventually pleasuring her pussy? I wasn't sure she was ready for that, so I decided to keep my lips on her breasts and use my hands. I moved one down her side, getting a moan of approval. But I went a little more bold as well. I slid my other hand down her back, along the cheeks of her ass, and inside her legs, where my probing fingers found her hot, wet, flesh.

"Oh, God!" hissed out above me, and she crushed my head into her chest. I slowly slid my finger inside her boiling depths to the sound of a long, drawn-out moan above. I captured her nipple in my lips and suckled the stiff bud.

Laura went wild, bucking her hips so that my finger slid further inside. I took the hint and started gently pumping it in and out. I got my other hand involved, framing her upper lips with my fingers. She responded to that by humping forward, so I gently drew them together and moved in time to my finger plunging below.

Laura's tension built, and I sensed the time was right to play with her clit. I moved my fingers upward, and she groaned in need. I gently squeezed the little pearl between my fingers and started a direct massage. Laura humped into me and held on for dear life, her body surrendered to my hands. I sucked, and pumped, and rubbed until she went rigid, then exploded with a hoarse cry. Once again, I felt the pulses throb through her pussy and breast, and I held her tight while she twitched in my arms.

When the contractions died down, I backed off the pressure, but I kept my hands and lips where they were, gently soothing inside and out while Laura whimpered her way back to earth. Finally, her hands tugged my head up, and she kissed me passionately. I gently withdrew from her pussy while her tongue dueled with mine.

Laura told me a lot of things with her lips. I was still learning her language, but there was a sense of affection, joy, trust, and gratitude in her lips. She pulled back, and looked down.

"I thought I felt something poking me in the stomach," she teased. Suddenly, I realized that I was iron hard. My mind had been focused on Laura, but my body was tingling with heat in response to her buildup and orgasm.

Laura looked into my eyes, probing. She made some kind of decision, and she gently nudged me back. I reclined until I was on my back, then she leaned over my face and fastened her lips to mine, running her fingers over my chest.

Her lips moved down to my neck, then my chest, then went lower, and lower, and lower. Oh, my God. Was she going to?

I got my answer when her lips kissed the head of my cock. Then she took the head inside. I groaned. Her warm, wet mouth felt so damn good. She bobbed down, then took my lower shaft in her hand and gently pumped while she kissed, licked, and sucked the head and upper shaft.

"Laura, you feel fantastic," I gasped out.

She hummed her reply.

My body writhed under Laura, while my mind reeled with both intense pleasure and the knowledge that Laura was giving me an incredible gift. My high-achiever girlfriend must have done her homework, because she was pressing all the right buttons. At the same time, I was still hyped up from holding Laura's naked body in my arms while she quivered through two shuddering orgasms.

When her other hand moved into place and fondled my balls, I jolted and involuntarily cried out, "Oh, Fuck!" Laura chuckled around my cock, pleased to have me where she wanted me.

The eroticism of the situation built another pressure chamber in my groin. I couldn't believe I could cum again so quickly, but the facts spoke otherwise. The pressure built, and suddenly I knew it was only a matter of time.

"Laura, I'm close!" I wanted to warn her while speech still functioned.

She plunged down in response. That accelerated the pressure, and my back tightened, starting to lift off the blanket. Icy heat prickled out from my cock, flowing down my arms and legs. The pressure built further, fueled by Laura's wet fingers pumping, and her warm mouth doing magic.

My last thought was that I was the luckiest guy in the world.

Then I rushed headlong over the edge and convulsed to a white hot wave blasting out of my cock. Intense spasms wracked my body, and I simply existed while the world tumbled around me. I don't know how long it lasted, because I didn't know anything.

Coherent thought returned, and I realized that Laura was still locked around my shaft while I twitched through the last throes of my orgasm. She gently released the pressure, but stayed in place, letting me adjust to reality again. When I gave a long sigh of satisfaction, she slowly pulled back, kissing the head before settling her head in my lap.

A need to hold Laura swept through me, and I reached down to guide her body beside mine. I turned to face her, and looked deep into her eyes. I opened mine and let her see what I felt: affection, gratitude, and some things I really didn't understand. Then I pulled her close and kissed her deeply, tasting the salty tang in her mouth. She responded and kissed back enthusiastically. We expressed our mutual gratitude for a long time, then finally pulled back. I looked in Laura's eyes and saw reflected our mutual comfort with what we had shared.

A smile came to my lips, and that prompted a radiant smile to animate Laura's face. I pulled her close and tucked her head beside mine while I caressed her back. I knew she had shared deeply, and second thoughts can creep in after acts of passion cool down. I wanted her to know in every way possible that I cherished what we shared and what she gave of herself. We held each other for a long time. Finally, we each rolled back, looking at the sky together while holding hands.

"It's only half through, but this is absolutely the best day of my life."

Laura laughed deeply. "Did I have anything to do with that?"

"You had everything to do with that." I squeezed her hand in emphasis.

She turned and snuggled close. Her breath caressed my ear. She squeezed my hand and whispered: "Best day of my life too, Shawn."

A warm glow spread out from my chest at her words. I'm sure she felt it. I wanted her to feel it.

We let that linger for a while, then we could both feel the world returning.

"I think we're approaching that time where they send the search party out," Laura offered.

"And we don't want them to find us like this."

Laura laughed. We both sat up.

"Can I give you one last hug and kiss?"

"I'm never tired of those," she replied.

On an impulse, I stood up and reached out to pull her up. I stood back and looked up her body. Pretty feet and firm legs led up to the junction at her thighs, pussy lips still flushed from the pleasure they had received. Her hips flared out, then tapered at her waist. Women were so sexy that way. Moving up, a taut tummy led to the swell of her breasts, each capped by a perky nipple. Her body glowed with health, everything firm and tight. Finally, I looked up her graceful neck to her pretty face framed in cascading hair and scrunched up into a sardonic grin.

"Naughty boy, you just wanted a free look!"

"Busted." I laughed. "But Laura. You. Are. Beautiful."

"Silly boy, that's what you say to get a girl out of her clothes." Her eyes, however, told a different tale.

I laughed. "I'll just have to keep practicing to get it right."

It was Laura's turn to laugh. "You do that."

I reached out and pulled her close, feeling her breasts push into my chest. We kissed and hugged tight.

"I can't think of any more delaying tactics, Laura. I guess we have to get dressed."

Laura snickered and reached down to my boxers. She tossed them to me. "Get these on before I get any more ideas." And it hit me again. She was enjoying this just as much as I was.

We got dressed and packed up. We both took a last look around.

"This is even more of a special spot," Laura observed.

"It's one of my favorite places in the world."

Laura laughed and reached around to swat me in the butt. "Boys," she muttered.

I laughed and reached out for her hand. We threaded our way back down and rejoined the trail. Right before we reached the parking lot, I pulled her close.

"I don't know if I can do this properly when we reach the house. Thank you for a fantastic picnic." I pulled her head close for a heartfelt kiss, stroking the back of her neck in tandem.

She pulled back. "You are so welcome." Her eyes sparkled. "I especially enjoyed dessert."

I walked on a cloud all weekend. I could see a sparkle in my Mom's eyes. I knew that she could sense a lot about me, so I didn't worry about it. She knew what she knew.

Sunday, I joined Laura at Susan's house to study. Laura's parents and mine had gone out to play tennis and enjoy a late lunch back at her house. Of course, Susan pounced at the first opportunity.

"Laura tells me that our secret spot is now one of your favorite places."

"Yes, it is. Beautiful location; private; and some great memories."

Susan laughed. "I heard that you really emphasized its...beauty."

I looked up into Laura's gleaming eyes. "I couldn't agree more."

They both cracked up. "Okay," Laura said. "Let's get some work done."

Later that evening, my Mom found me.

"I was thinking of a walk before dinner. Join me?"

"Sure."

We stepped out and chatted for a while. We took a path through a nearby park.

"Have a pleasant picnic with Laura yesterday?"

"Very much so."

Mom chuckled. "You and Laura getting close?"

"Yes we are." There was no point in finessing the answer with my Mom.

"We thought so. And Shawn, it's okay. Your father and I have discussed this with Laura's parents. We like you both, and we remember what it was like to be young and in your first love. So what I'm about to tell you-know that it comes from the heart."

"As you know, we've become good friends with your girlfriend's parents. Good enough to discuss some fairly personal subjects. We suspected pretty strongly that it was only a matter of time before you two became intimate. We didn't want that to happen in some sort of rushed and furtive way. Physical love should be relaxed and joyful, not rushed and shameful. Also, rushing tends to lead to bad decisions, and none of us wanted that."

"We wondered what to do, and then your Dad remembered reading about some custom in Scandinavia where a young lady's parents invite her boyfriend to spend the night. It gives them the time and the permission to love each other, but it also keeps things safe, because her parents are right there. It also encourages the physical and emotional bonds to grow together, because they sleep together afterwards, rather than just separating after a physical act. We talked about it for a while, and we all came to the conclusion that it was a good idea if you two wanted it. So Laura's mother is having this same conversation tonight, and if you both agree, you will be spending the night with her next Friday."

I looked at her, my growing amazement at her words leaving me stunned. "Do you really mean...?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Yes, Shawn, if you both want it."

"I thought yesterday was the best day of my life!"

Mom laughed. "Must have been a fantastic picnic! And, Shawn, the story may get better. Assuming things go well and you keep up your studying, we'll let you stay over at each other's house a couple of times a week. We know what it's like to be young and full of hormones, and we want to give you a gift that few young people have: the ability to satisfy those desires in a loving and romantic way. Of course, we expect you two to keep this little arrangement private. Not everyone is as open-minded as your parents. Susan will know, because Laura tells her everything, but we all trust her. Finally, I know we can trust you two to keep up your studies."

"Of course, Mom." I stopped and hugged her tightly. "Thank you both. You're the best. I love you."

"I love you, too, Shawn."

We walked for a while in silence, my head spinning. As we were looping back, Mom spoke again.

"Just a few more logistical details. Laura's parents talked to her, and she went on birth control a few weeks ago, so everything is good there. Normally, we would insist on a condom, but neither of you have had sex before. I trust that's the case?"

"Yes, Mom. I've been a clueless boy until Laura came into my life."

She laughed. "That's perfectly okay. We'll let you know what Laura says, but we strongly expect it to be an enthusiastic yes."

"I think you're right, but I won't presume anything."

"Great answer. And that leads into the final part of our conversation. Shawn, you've been raised to respect both men and women. Keep that up with Laura. The physical and emotional get tangled in strange ways, especially for young people. Don't presume anything Friday, or any other time you're together. Laura really cares for you, and she trusts you deeply, but let her set the pace, or know that she wants you to set the pace. Sometimes you may just hold each other and talk. As I said, the emotional and the physical have to work together. Make sense?"

"It does make sense, Mom. And I've always had this feeling that it's a good idea to let Laura set the pace."

"Most healthy women want some measure of control in a relationship. Very few people want to be pushed. And wise men know that letting the lady help set the pace often leads to a faster pace in the end. So listen to Laura. She'll tell you what she wants, but it may not be with her voice. Women tend to be indirect and a bit mysterious, and they want their man to pay attention and figure them out."

"I've been working to figure out Laura's signals."

"From what I can see of the chemistry between you, you're doing fine. But Shawn, you're never done." She laughed. "Neither is your Dad."

I laughed, and a sense that Dad was a lucky man came to me. Mom picked up on that and winked.

"Enough bombshells for one day?"

"Yeah, but they've been good ones."

Later that evening, my Dad knocked on my door and I asked him in.

"Son, Laura's parents called. You have a dinner invitation Friday." He winked. "And breakfast."

I jumped up. "Awesome!"

"Awesome indeed. You're a lucky guy. Now, knowing you, I expect that you're going to do some research to show Laura a good time. Thought I'd save some effort and get you some good information. Here's our copy of The Joy of Sex for your continued extracurricular education."

"Thanks, Dad," I said, the heat rising to my face.

"Your very welcome. And remember, most of what you'll learn doesn't come from books. They get you started, but you will learn by doing. Pay attention to the lady, and she'll guide you. Happy reading. Good night, son."

"Night, Dad." I gave him a big hug, and he hugged me back.

As soon as he left, I eagerly skimmed the book, my eyes drawn to the illustrations. Being a true nerd, I quickly devised a study plan. I had four nights, and I would focus on the beginner aspects of seduction and lovemaking. There was plenty of time to worry about the advanced subjects later. I wanted this to be the new best night of Laura's life.

I went to bed horny beyond belief, and knew I needed a release to allow me to sleep. With memories of Laura's naked body in my arms, it didn't take much time with my cock for a strong orgasm to wash through me.

When Laura saw me at school the next day, she rushed into my arms. "Can you believe it?"

I hugged her tightly. "Never, in a thousand years, would I think that something like this would happen."

"Me either. And Shawn, I am super excited!"

"You have no idea."

"What's so exciting?" One of Laura's friends had overheard.

I thought fast. "We've been invited to participate in an intern project by an outside group."

The friend rolled her eyes. "Sounds sooo exciting."

Laura picked up: "It'll be a lot of work, but we will learn so many new things."

"Gag me. Maybe you two will have a mental orgasm or something."

"Tsk, tsk. Don't be jealous!"

"Don't worry."

When she left, Laura winked. "There's going to be all kinds of orgasms," she whispered.

I laughed. "Don't ever change, Laura."

Later, Susan's familiar step fell in beside me. "What universal karma did you gain by good deeds in a previous life?"

I chuckled. "I don't know, but maybe I'm doing my good deeds now. You know, helping a young woman lead a full and satisfying life."

"You're going to fill her with something, that's for sure."

I just stayed silent.

"By the way, classy way of holding her after her little gift to you. She kind of stepped out there, and you made her feel great about it. That was so hot to listen to. And if you ever want to return the favor, she is all in."

"I thought about it, but didn't want to push Laura that first time. But thanks for the info. I definitely want to return the favor."

"Mind if I let her know?" I shook my head. She smiled. "Laura will feel more comfortable knowing you want to. I try to help my friends however I can. I've been pretty satisfied with the results of my little discussions with the two of you."

"Yeah, Laura has told me I need to continually thank you."

Susan laughed. "Can't wait to hear about Friday. Laura is super excited. She wants this, Shawn, badly. Have fun."

I called Laura most nights for a quick chat, and we studied again at Susan's Wednesday afternoon. I also worked on my outside studies in the evening. I learned that many women don't orgasm by intercourse alone, and that some sort of manual stimulation was very helpful. In some positions, it would be hard for me to do it. I imagined that Laura might feel shy to do it on her own.

Even though I didn't have her easy confidence, I resolved to ask Susan's assistance.