The Super Brain is Super Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, I've got a personal thing I'd like you to pass by Laura."

"Oh?"

"This is hard to say, but of course, I've been doing a little research for Friday."

She laughed. "That's hard to say? Shawn, I would expect nothing less from you."

My face got hot. "It's more than that. I learned that a lot of women don't orgasm by intercourse alone. From previous experience, I know that Laura loves to orgasm."

"You can say that again."

I laughed. Susan always took things so well. "And some positions, especially the more romantic ones, don't give me much of a way to help out. So, I'd like you to pass along that I'm totally okay with Laura giving herself a hand."

Susan busted up. "Giving herself a hand? That's a way to put it." Then she got friendly. "I'm sorry, Shawn, I couldn't help it. You're a great guy-always thinking about his girlfriend. Yes, I will pass that along, and I'll tell Laura not to be embarrassed. In fact, it's pretty hot."

"Look, Shawn, I don't give out compliments very often. I prefer teasing my friends. But, I have to say this. Laura is fantastically lucky. You treat her respectfully, but you also really light her fires. If my first boyfriend is as half as great as you, I will be a really happy girl."

"Wow. Thanks, Susan. I'll try to live up to that."

"You better. I want only the best for my friend."

Friday, Susan found me again.

"Mission accomplished. Laura says thank you."

"Thanks so much, Susan. I owe you."

"Don't you ever." She winked. "Looking forward to the replay. Have fun."

That evening, Laura came to pick me up. My Mom explained that it would be better if we didn't leave our cars outside all night.

"Can you believe it?" she said when she pulled up.

"I pinch myself every hour, but I haven't woken up yet."

"My Mom said I should come in. Any intel I should know about?"

"My Mom's been smiling, so I think it's good."

I walked Laura inside.

"Hi, Laura." Mom gave her a big hug. "I just want you to hear it from us. We really like you, we trust you, and we want you to have a great time with Shawn. You have our blessing. I just have one small price. I want to get a picture before you go and after you come back tomorrow. I just always like to have pictures of the significant moments in Shawn's life, and I think this qualifies."

Laura laughed. "I'd be happy to." We posed with our arms casually draped around each other. I had an easy smile, and I'm sure Laura did also. Mom and Dad took their pictures and told us to have a very special evening.

We got over to Laura's, and her Mom gave me a big hug.

"Shawn. It's so good to see you. And please, don't feel awkward around us. Just like your Mom told Laura, you have our blessing. We know what you'll be doing later, and we want you to relax and have fun. You can be affectionate with Laura around us. It's really okay. You, too, Laura. Got it?"

"Yes, Mom. I'll work to keep him relaxed."

Her Mom laughed. "I'm sure you will, dear. Now, show Shawn up to your room so he can drop off his backpack."

Laura excitedly led me upstairs. Soft light flickered out of her room. I walked into a heady scent of candles, with her bed turned down.

"Wow."

Laura slid into my arms and gave me a smoldering kiss. "My Mom says this sleeping over idea has been great. It gives her a way to teach her only daughter the finer points of seduction."

"Your Mom doesn't leave much to chance, does she?"

"Are you kidding? She'd be in here with us if she could."

"Okay, maybe that's too much."

Laura laughed. "Let's get back down there before they suspect something."

"Yeah, we don't want them to think we're intimate or something."

We shared appetizers followed by a good meal, and Laura's parents keep things light and friendly. At the end of dinner, we helped put the dishes away. Laura's mother looked over and winked.

"Shawn, I have to confess something. Laura was a naughty girl this week, and the only appropriate punishment was to send her to her room right after dinner. You should probably join her to make sure she doesn't sulk."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"And to make this punishment stick, I plan on a late breakfast. Plates on the table at 10:30, Laura?"

"We'll be there, Mom."

"Okay, young lady, I want you to remember why you've been sent to your room."

"Oh, I will, Mom."

"Good. Good-night, Laura. Good-night, Shawn."

Laura took my hand and led me up to her room. "Mom's been conspiring all week. We've got drinks and snacks if we need them."

"It's hard to believe this is real."

"Isn't it? Now, you sit here at my desk while I get ready for bed."

A few minutes later, Laura stepped out in a robe.

"Don't take too long, Shawn. I'll be the naked girl waiting for you between the sheets."

I took my time brushing my teeth, but I sped through getting out of my clothes. I hung them beside Laura's, then stepped out.

"Whoa!" Laura reclined on her side, her head propped up in her hand. Her upper body was bare, and those fantastic breasts beckoned in the candlelight. Her tummy led to shadows further down where the sheets just blocked the light. She had a coy smile on her face, and she openly watched my erection climb to full mast at the sight of her.

With her free hand, she hooked her finger at me. My legs started on their own, and I arrived at the side of her bed. She lifted the sheets to allow me to slide in.

"Locked in my room all night with my boyfriend. No clothes in the way. This is going to be a fantastic evening." Laura pulled me close and we kissed deeply. Her body was already radiating heat, and I realized that she had been simmering for a while-her seduction had turned her on as much as me.

We kissed and our hands caressed each other's backs. Laura was hot and insistent, so my caresses migrated to her front and brushed against the side of her breast.

"God, yes," she breathed into my lips.

Emboldened, I slid my full hand over her breast. Laura moaned. I caressed the firm mound and felt her erect nipple drag under my palm and fingers.

I played with Laura's chest for a while, until her body was writhing beside mine. The mood felt right for my lips to explore more of Laura's body, so I traced kisses down to her neck. Her breast tightened and the flesh grew pebbled, so I knew my lips were stimulating some sensitive spots. I teased up to her lips for another kiss, then I ranged down, kissing along her upper chest until I reached her breast. Having already warmed it up with my hand, I kissed up to her nipple and swirled all around, feeling the small bumps of her aureole with my tongue. Finally, I captured the straining nipple in my lips.

Laura gasped and her arms came around to cradle my head at her breast. A warm sense of intimacy flowed into me, and I could sense that Laura felt it, too. I suckled at her chest, and when the time felt right, I gently guided her onto her back. She went eagerly.

Swinging a leg over her, I held my head over hers and looked into her eyes. What I saw was desire, and love, and not a hint of hesitation. I kissed her again, and headed down, first giving attention to the other breast, then moving lower.

I kissed along her tummy and played with her belly button. Laura squirmed under me. The first heady scent of hot pussy washed across my nose, and I headed down to find the source.

"Oh, God!" I had kept Laura wondering, and now she knew. She was in for a tongue lashing.

I teased over her mound, moved across the tops of her thighs, and finally slid the sheet back. I reached down and guided one knee outward. The leg went willingly. The same for the other. I looked up, and Laura's pussy had flowered open. Swollen outer lips framed her inner lips, flushed with heat and moisture. They met above in a little hood, and I knew her clitoris was hiding inside. The flickering candle light heightened the magic of the moment.

"You are so beautiful and erotic, Laura." She moaned in response, and I kissed up her thighs and finally teased her outer lips. Her musk electrified me, lighting up new parts of my primitive brain. I moved to the slick inner lips, tasting her, and she shuddered under me. I had read not to rush to the clitoris, so I kept my tongue further down. Laura was having none of that, however, and she drove her hips down to push her clit under my tongue.

"Oh, my God!" she cried out, and I wondered if her parents heard that. Oh well, it's not like they didn't know what we were doing up here. I tried a few of the strokes I had read about: up and down, side to side, and cross patterns. I felt out her reactions. It seemed like she enjoyed everything, but I could tell she liked the variety and the uncertainty of what was coming next.

I reached up her chest and palmed a breast. A deep moan told me I was on the right track. And then it hit me: I was having the time of my life. Here I was, intimately connected to Laura's pleasure centers, her journey depending entirely on me, and she was loving it.

I rolled her nipple between my fingers, and I could feel the jolts of electricity through her body. Her body rippled under me, dancing an ancient rhythm to the fire flowing through her.

"Oh, God, don't stop," she moaned, and I felt her body tense under me. More and more, then she bowed her back off the bed.

A shuddering cry announced the detonation in her body. I felt her pussy throb into my tongue, and it was matched by pulses in her nipple. I flattened my tongue and kept up the pressure as she jolted in my hands. When she finally collapsed back, I released the pressure, but left my tongue in place to sooth her abused pussy and my hand to cradle her breast. Occasional aftershocks twitched through her body while she returned to earth.

"Oh. My. God. That was so good. Come up here."

I pulled away from her swollen sex and kissed my way up to her face. She pulled my head down and fastened her lips to mine, swirling her tongue in my mouth. She pulled my head down beside hers and whispered.

"That was fantastic, Shawn. I want you inside me."

I raised myself and looked into her eyes. They were full of love and anticipation. Her hand snaked down to place my cock at her entrance.

This being her first time, I wondered how gently I should push inside. Laura relieved me of worry. Her hips rippled up toward mine, and the head of my cock entered a snug, liquid furnace. Another ripple, and the first part of the shaft. Another, and more. Another, and I was deep inside. One more, and I slid home.

We both groaned together. I couldn't believe how good this felt. Her pussy conformed to my shaft, each bit of my cock stimulated by tight, liquid, velvet. And the heat. Laura's pussy was on fire. I knew, deep in my heart, that this is where I belonged.

I pulled my attention up to look into Laura's face. A huge smile animated her features.

"This is incredible," I breathed.

"You feel so right," she answered. "And, Shawn, don't try to wait for me this first time. Let yourself go. We have all night."

"Thanks," I replied, marvelling about how my girlfriend just took the pressure off. I knew I wouldn't last long inside her fiery tunnel. I leaned down and fastened my lips to hers while my hips pulled back. I slid home again, and we both groaned in pleasure.

We got into a rhythm, and the tendrils of orgasm assembled in my balls. Laura was everywhere around me, her hands caressing my back and face, and her lips working magic on mine.

I didn't fight my orgasm, and the tendrils grew until I knew it was imminent. Laura felt the change.

"Cum for me, baby." She pulled my head down for a deep kiss while her hips flexed upward, driving me deeper. Icy fire radiated out from my cock, then I exploded with a deep groan. Pulses of hot semen blasted out of my cock into Laura's willing pussy, and having her all around me made it infinitely sweeter than anything I had experienced before.

Laura cradled my head all through my release, and her hands wandered all over my back. When I had recovered, she pulled my lips to hers and we made out, my cock still nestled inside her. In that moment, I realized what the term "making love" really meant. There was a warmth for Laura that infused my body, and I could feel the same in her. I pulled back, and we both looked into each other's eyes, big smiles on our faces.

And it was wonderful to be young. My cock hardened again in the heat of her pussy.

"Ummm, think you can go again?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. You want to be on top?"

Her eyes widened into an even bigger smile. "Love to, Shawn."

I twisted and gently rolled over, pulling Laura with me and keeping my cock nestled inside her. She draped herself over me and started another makeout session. Her hips gently moved over me, clearly in no hurry to get anywhere.

We made out for a long time, and this time my hands were free to explore Laura's body. I took advantage, caressing her back, butt, and upper legs. Laura's pussy undulated around my cock, keeping a steady stream of pleasure going. Her lips made love to mine, and her body filled my world.

Finally, I moved my hands around to her front and palmed her breasts.

"Oh, yeah," she breathed into my lips.

I played for a while, then I captured her nipples in my fingers. Laura lifted from my lips and looked into my eyes. As always, some mysterious communication occurred between us. I saw a gleam flash in her eyes, and then her legs shifted forward. Laura hunched over me, then her chest lifted up, her eyes never breaking my gaze. She kept going until she sat on my hips, her body on full display. I knew that Laura trusted me enough to expose herself like this, and it made me feel really good. I took a quick look up and down her body.

"My God, Laura, you are beautiful."

Laura beamed, and pulled her hands up into her hair. This thrust her chest out, and her breasts rode high and happy, the excited nipples pointed slightly upward. This time, my eyes took a longer tour, lingering on her chest, then moving down. Her tight abdomen led down to the shadows between her legs, where my cock nestled between her swollen pussy lips. I swept my eyes back up, and took in her radiant face.

"You are so alive, Laura," I said in wonder.

"You make me feel alive, Shawn." Then a grin spread across her face. "And also really hot." Her hips started pumping up and down.

I reached up to play with her breasts again, and she purred her encouragement. And then she blew me away. Locking eyes with me, her right hand came down from her hair and nestled in the vee between her legs. I jolted.

"Oh my God, Laura, that is so hot."

She laughed and started playing with her pussy. Her fingers occasionally brushed against my cock, and I hardened to steel inside her. We started a feedback loop between us, each further exciting the other. Her hips rose further and fell with more pressure, and her fingers pressed harder into her folds. The pleasure in my cock built as her pussy tightened. I noticed a blush form around her neck and chest. Laura was headed toward a big orgasm, and I was going to get a front row seat.

I twisted her nipples a little harder, testing.

"Yes-God, yes!" she hissed. My cock jolted again to see her this deep into passion.

I took the hint and pinched harder. Laura moaned, and I rolled the points between my fingers. Her fingers became a blur between her legs, and I felt little droplets shake onto my legs. Another orgasm built inside me, my brain overwhelmed by the waves coming off my girlfriend. Her blush crept down to her breasts, and then her back bowed—her body in tension. I felt the icy heat creeping up my cock, and I squeezed back so I could focus on Laura.

Her eyes lost focus, then she through her head back and cried out. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, and she grunted through the contractions. Her entire body writhed, and I greedily drank in a sight like no other while I had a few precious moments. Then my cock demanded its due, and I cried out while my eyes rolled back into my head. Another load of cum blasted up in pulses of white-hot pleasure. I lost track of Laura while I twitched under her. When I returned to earth, Laura looked right into my eyes, a huge grin on her face.

I realized I was still pinching her nipples, hard.

"Sorry!" I softened my grip.

Laura laughed. "It's alright, Shawn. When I'm carried away like that, it actually feels really good. It was worth it to watch you cum."

"Oh my God, Laura. Watching you just blew me away. It literally yanked my orgasm out of me. I am the luckiest guy in the world."

"And don't forget it." She laughed again.

Laura eased her hips up, and my worn cock flopped onto my abdomen. She settled beside me, and we cuddled and kissed while we cooled down. Laura offered to get a washcloth, and she gently wiped the warm cloth around my cock and then cleaned herself up as well. After that, we slipped between the sheets and languorously talked. At one point, Laura lightly spanked my ass.

"Susan told me about your conversation, you dirty boy. We laughed about the 'helping hand' for hours."

"Glad I could provide some entertainment."

"Besides the laughs, I appreciate it, Shawn. It helped me loosen up about that. When I touched myself, your eyes about bugged out of your head."

"Can you blame me? That was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"Well it worked. Cowgirl position is pretty exposed for the woman, especially to touch herself. But, I could see that you were loving it, so I let go."

"I loved watching your orgasm. You were totally lost."

"I came down enough to see yours. It felt good to know I caused that, and it looked like a good one."

"You could say that." We both laughed.

An hour of so later, Laura started interspersing the conversation with kisses, and my cock stirred again. Laura felt it.

"Maybe again?" Her voice was teasing, but hopeful at the same time.

"You have an effect on me, Laura. I bet I can."

"Fantastic." She rolled on top of me, and lined my cock up between her lips. This time, she stayed hunkered down while her pussy lips massaged my cock back to life, the friction lighting her fires as well. We made love this way, our lips locked as Laura ground her clit against my cock. She seized up and came, gasping into my lips. That got me going, and I came soon after, Laura cooing in my ear.

When the afterglow kisses subsided, Laura pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"That was fantastic, Shawn. I think I can sleep now."

"Good, because I am totally worn out."

She laughed. "Let's get some rest and build our strength for the morning."

We kissed again, then Laura eased off me and pulled the covers over us. She spooned back against me, and I put my arm around her. Laura pulled it to her breast and snuggled into me.

"This feels so right," she whispered.

"Um-hum," I agreed.

"Good night, Shawn."

"Good night, Laura."

Sleeping with another person was a revelation. I had slept alone my entire life, and it was tender and comforting to have another warm body in my arms. And Mom was right: Laura and I shared an emotional bond as we drifted off together. Even for a naive boy like me, I knew that our bodies continued to communicate to each other after our minds entered dreamland.

The next morning, I woke up tangled with Laura. She suggested a shower, and we splashed and laughed through our first together. We ended up trading oral orgasms, and then making love one more time.

"Well, Shawn, I'm impressed. Susan will be jealous to hear how many times you ravished me last night."

"With a hottie like you, Laura, it brings out the best in me."

"Music to a girl's ears. Want to get a final shower before we face my parents? I'm sure they heard some of the action in this room."